April 18, 2024, 10:03:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby's body found in northeast Atlanta Dumpster  (Read 3464 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« on: November 30, 2009, 08:54:19 AM »

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/baby-s-body-found-218869.html

Baby's body found in northeast Atlanta Dumpster

By Mike Morris

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

5:48 a.m. Monday, November 30, 2009

Atlanta police found the body of a newborn baby early Monday in an apartment complex Dumpster.

The baby's mother told investigators that she gave birth to a stillborn child on Sunday and buried the child,
Atlanta police Det. Summer Benton said.

Police were notified after the mother showed up at South Fulton Medical Center, bleeding from the childbirth,
 Benton said.

Benton said the mother and the child's father were at first uncooperative, but about 5 a.m. Monday, the mother
 led detectives to the baby's body in the Dumpster at an apartment complex on Morosgo Court off Lindbergh Drive.

Benton said investigators were waiting on the medical examiner to determine whether the child was stillborn.

"We don't know if this is going to be ruled a homicide," she said.

The mother's name has not been released.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 09:18:31 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 01:07:19 PM »

1:23 p.m. Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Atlanta police charge parents of dead newborn

snip
Sandra Ramirez, 29, and Jesus Valenti, 26, were charged with abandonment of a dead body, police said.

Police said the rest of their investigation hinges mostly on autopsy results from the Fulton County Medical Examiner's office, which will make it clear whether the baby, whose body was found Monday in an apartment  complex Dumpster, was stillborn like its mother claims.

The Fulton County Medical Examiner's office is still waiting for lab results, which will be available either later this week or early next, Senior Investigator Mark Guilbeau told  the AJC  Tuesday morning.

Atlanta Police spokesman Eric Schwartz said Tuesday that investigators are waiting on the autopsy results and will release more information once the case is finalized.
 snipped
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/atlanta-police-charge-parents-218869.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 01:12:19 PM »

This is the last report I can find.......

11:52 a.m. Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dead newborn's parents court hearing moved
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/dead-newborns-parents-court-241554.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.