April 25, 2024, 02:30:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obamacrats & America’s Shameful Past  (Read 1481 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 30, 2009, 09:57:58 AM »

Obama & the Company Store

There was a time in America when immigrants worked in coal mines and lived in Company towns.  Life was hard, but hardworkers kept going...

The coal company owned the town, the housing, the store, and all means of survival.

Workers received payment for their hard and unsafe labor in company script.  Company script wasn’t accepted outside the company town.

There was no possibility to save up and buy something outside the company store, no way to save for the future.  The company store, sold overpriced and often substandard merchandise, with little variety.  It was the only store in town, a monopoly.

Company script was worthless.  It made slaves of workers who often lived below poverty levels.  There was little if any healthcare or comfort.

When workers decided to rebel, they were cast out and replaced by new immigrant workers.  Immigrant who were tricked or took jobs they thought offered opportunities – a point of view conundrum.

If you were injured there was no healthcare, they just replaced you with a new worker.  You family may be cast out of your home, there was no unemployment, disability, or life insurance.  No escape.  Just cold hard ground...

Today, Obama is setting up a new bigger company town.  Obamacrats want to control all means of production, they want everything…a monopoly of America’s future.

Obamacare is just the beginning…a Trojan Horse.  It is overpriced as any cost, and will have little if any competition.  The elite company owners will be able to keep the insurance they have, paid for by workers in the lowest job levels.

All the ugliness of coal mine politics, company store monopolies, and company script is coming…that you Mr. Obama.

The Obamacrats have replaced the Company as the tyrants of the working man and woman.

They will keep yesterday’s immigrants in line by encouraging millions of foreigners to come here illegally and stay.  The illegal aliens will be there to take the jobs that we are told American’s don’t want.

Why would an American take a job when they can live on Welfare?

Why would an illegal alien come when they can have a job and live on Welfare at the same time?  A winning lifestyle for those here illegally, paid for by citizens, those here legally, and future generations.

Why don’t these illegal people come here legally?

Why don’t Americans take these jobs?

How long does anyone think welfare as we know it will continue?

I believe the Obamacrats want to keep the gravy train going for their special interest groups.    The company store and its worthless script need to continue forever.

The company store remains a shameful part of America’s history.

Thousands of men, women, and families stuck together to stick up for their right to earn a fair wage, and spend it as they deemed desirable.

Today, the Obamacrats want to send you to jail if you don’t ‘voluntarily’ spend your money on their programs.

Today, the Obamacrats want to tax you into bankruptcy through Cap & Trade legislation.  It sounds like it’s voluntary, but most folks need energy to survive in our society.

The cold outdoors awaits. 

The Obamacrats have millions of illegal aliens waiting to take your future, and squander American resources and prosperity for generations.

Obamacrats continue spending, with no thought for the future.  Just kicking the can of tar and feathers to future generations.

The company store was a shameful part of American history.

It’s shameful that the Obamacrats want to return to that ugly time…

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 11:52:48 AM »

What is the most shameful thing?

Is it that the 'company' seems to own government? 

Who's on the side of Main Street?  All those past and present workers that struggle to find work, support a family, and make ends meet?

Obamacrats want to throw you in jail if you can't afford healthcare.

Obamacrats want to spend trillions and not cover everyone.  Where will they store the 12 million or more that won't have coverage?  Is there a jail big enough, somewhere?  Maybe the new jail is the next government jobs bill?

Yesterday's 'company' only threw you and your family out on the street.  Today, Obama's 'company' wants to throw you into jail, and send your family out on the street.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 08:21:08 AM »

Another Obamacrat shame -

Obamacrats are staging a show trial in New York.  It doesn't seem to matter how many Americans die.

I think that if someone recreated 9/11 all over, it would take even longer for justice - no one in the Obama administration would be looking.  They'd pretend it didn't matter.  They'd ignore the actions of wrongdoers just like they ignore thugs threatening voters at the polls, and terrorists that flood our borders on a daily basis.

The shame?  At the time the show is going on, American values are under assault by community organizations, receiving federal funding, that seem to support and encourage illegal activities including prostitution, tax evasion, human trafficking and sexual exploitation.

It's hard to find the higher moral ground on human rights when the abuses are funded at home by taxpayers supporting obnoxious community organizations.

jmho

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.