March 19, 2024, 01:19:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kerry, Graham Keep Pushing Climate Bill & Mr. Gibbs  (Read 1577 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 02, 2009, 10:02:02 AM »

Mr. Gibbs said that the science of 'climate change' was settled.  Is any science really written in stone?

Kerry & Graham keep pushing climate change.

Democratic Senator John Kerry, a leading advocate of climate control legislation in Congress, recommended that the Obama administration include $3 billion in next year's budget to help fund efforts to address global warming. This year's funding is about one third that amount.

Senator Lindsey Graham, one of the few Republicans willing to negotiate with Democrats on a climate change bill, told Reuters, "I think we need to act by next spring" to pass a bill limiting U.S. carbon dioxide emissions.

Graham also said it is time for the U.S. business community to get behind such an effort. "Business has to weigh in here," Graham said in an interview.

read more here - http://www.thefoxnation.com/business/2009/12/02/kerry-graham-keep-pushing-climate-bill

How many investments do members of Congress have in China or India?  Hedgefunds that profit on China and India doing well?

What American business should be behind these payments?  Industry?  Manufacturing? 

Where are the good manufacturing jobs that used to be in the US?

The US is BROKE.  BANKRUPT.

I think the clilmate change payments/ripoff scheme benefits rich global corporations and rich global citizens that don't pay taxes in the US or go jobless.  These schemes have no benefit for mainstreet.

It's global corporate welfare.

No jobs or prosperity for Americans.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 10:19:55 AM »

Another way to address any 'climate change' one that I haven't seen promoted -

Stiff taxes on imports.  Encourage the domestic production of goods and services.  Why should American's pay more?  Clean jobs for Americans?

Why not keep the JOBS and MONEY at home? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.