March 28, 2024, 07:08:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Climategate - Where's the fire? FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!  (Read 1232 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 03, 2009, 08:14:12 AM »

I've been wondering why China and India didn't jump on the climate change bandwagon.  It seems like they only offered to do a few things (lip service) when pressed by public complaints in other countries.

Is it possible they recognize a fraud/scam/con when they see one?

It seems like 'poor' countries that would be on the bandwagon for adaptation money were big believers. 

How much would wealthy China and India have received?  How much direct aid?

It seems like I've read that money would go to CHINA or INDIA BUSINESS, not the people.  Are these BUSINESSES owned by Americans?  American politicians?  Somehow, I think they probably are. 

China and India are wealthy nations.  They don't need help from bankrupt American taxpayers.  Why aren't the governments of these nations helping their OWN business people?

Is Washington offering more global business welfare in climate change payments?  More welfare in the form of taxbreaks in the healthcare legislation?  More energy/stimulus/jobs grants to foreign companies? 

When do Americans get the tax breaks?  NOT THE DEBT?

When do Americans get the jobs?  NOT THE DEBT?

When do Americans get a government on THEIR SIDE?  NOT THE DEBT?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 08:36:06 AM »

Obama didn't want discussion about the stimulus, the budget, healthcare, and I would imagine 'immigration reform'.

What have any of this spending done for Main Street?  Sure, it puts a few builders and construction workers to work. 

What does it do for Mom and Dad on unemployment for 80 weeks? 

Will the new jobs/stimuls bill give special consideration/tax breaks for hiring those on unemployment for more than say 50 weeks?  Will it require the use of E-Verify?

For those underemployed?  For those out of college?  For those that can't afford to stay in school for a Masters or Doctorate?

For those that live in the real world?

Failing path for America, and Obama will go on for three more years.

Why would anyone pass a stimulus that doesn't stimulate?

Why would anyone pass a stimulus that seems to raise unemployment and all the things that go with losing a job?  Bankruptcy?  Foreclosure?  Homelessness?  Why would anyone want to make things worse for Main Street?

I recall that the first stimulus didn't require recipients to check employee (past, present, or future) immigration status.  Need more jobs for illegal aliens?  Pass another stimulus.

Need healthcare for illegal aliens?  Pass a healthcare bill.  Send citizens and those here legally to jail if they can't afford to pay.  Give illegal aliens and other non-citizens a free healthcare ride paid for on the backs of hard working Americans and future generations.

Need autoinsurance for illegal aliens?  No problem - force folks doing the right thing to pay for under and uninsured motorist coverage. 

Wow.  What a great deal the illegal aliens get in America.

Why come for a job and work?  You can get everything free!!!

What about giving back the unspent TARP?  Reining in the FDIC access to to firms like Goldman with their billion dollar bonus plans?

When will Washington be for Americans?  When will the anti-American Obama administration work FOR those on Main Street?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.