April 23, 2024, 03:21:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd Natl Conf on Obama’s Missing Birth Certificate and College Records...  (Read 2182 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 03, 2009, 10:54:32 PM »

National Conference on Barack Obama’s birth certificate, education records coming to New York

2009-11-29 08:36:03 - U.S. Senate candidate and Obama author/columnist Andy Martin will convene the Second National Conference on Barack Obama’s Missing Birth Certificate and College Records in New York City December 18-19. Martin is the author of the book
 “Obama: The Man Behind The Mask” and the producer/director of the upcoming Internet film “Obama: The Hawai’i Years.” Martin is a candidate for U.S. Senator in the February 2, 2010 Illinois Republican Party primary.

For location, agenda, registration, etc., here is the link - http://www.pr-inside.com/national-conference-on-barack-obama-s-birth-r1605499.htm

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »

Here's some good info -

"Could President Obama be British?"

Barack Jr was born on August 4th 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii, and as such was both a US citizen and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (UKC) because he was born to a father who was a UKC subject.

However, the boy who became president lost his British citizenship when Kenya formally gained its independence from Britain on December 11 1963.

He had dual citizenship of Kenya and the US until the age of 23, when Kenya's constitution stipulates Kenyan citizens who possess citizenship in more than one country automatically lose their Kenyan nationality.

Unless they formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya, they are no longer seen as citizens of Kenya.

As Obama did neither of these things, his Kenyan citizenship expired in 1984, leaving him in possession of full US citizenship.

How does this author know that Obama didn't renounce his US citizenship? 

There is also the question of Indonesian citizenship.  IIRC, he was adopted and went to an Indonesian public school, something only allowed for Indonesian citizens.

Was his US citizenship renounced by his mother?  If yes, did he petition to regain his US citizenship?  Did he attend school on scholarships/programs for foreign students?

read more here - http://www.politics.co.uk/news/foreign-policy/could-president-obama-be-british-probably-not-$1344518.htm

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 02:35:13 AM »

Just a son of a Saudi Slave Boran and raised to be placed as president of the United States of America which was taken over many years ago.
The people are dosile and willing to have there country taken from within.

The IRS is just a collection agency for the U.S. Treasury which is in all acuality and private orgainivation. They are a collection agency for..

On January 26, 2009, Timothy F. Geithner was sworn in as the 75th Secretary of the United States Department of the Treasury in a ceremony attended by President Barack H. Obama, and Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Before his nomination to the Treasury, Secretary Geithner served as the ninth president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, where he began on November 17, 2003. In that capacity, he served as the vice chairman and a permanent member of the Federal Open Market Committee, the group responsible for formulating the nation's monetary policy.

http://www.ustreas.gov/organization/bios/geithner-e.shtml

Obama gave the money to the Banks and others like Big Buisness and States and Cities that really know how to manage your money..

Your money is gone..

Why has the stock markety went up recent ?
Because Obama gave the money to the Banks that bought up all the cheap stocks while people were out of home, work and money.
Hard to buy stock when all you have is worry.
jmho
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 02:37:20 AM »

I have a wonderful spell checker when I decide to use it.;
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 07:23:46 AM »

It's a plate of worms and the onion of Obama is being peeled before our very eyes, by those willing to risk rack and ruin to go against him and his very big political machine.

Anyone notice how when he has to speak now about problems he now 'owns' such as Afghanistan and job loss, that he stumbles? No more silver tongue........

Aren't you relieved that at his jobs summit he invited some of the leaders of companies guilty of the worst downsizing to occur since the depression?

Just more smoke and mirrors.......

I continue to stand with the girl.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 04:06:54 PM »

The Cap & Trade payments to 'developing nations' doesn't benefit people.  It seems to benefit large global businesses.  Why don't they clean up their own mess?  All those other poor nations?  It seems like we've been sending money for decades and it's all lost to corrupt governments.  Waste of money.

Does Obama fear the release of the original birth certificate and file?  For $10 he could have put this whole birther thing behind him, but he chose not to.

Does Obama fear the release of the original birth certificate?  School records?  Passport records?

If it's not the $10, what exactly is it?

Others do not fear $10 or the original files from their records...

jmho

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 03:37:21 AM »

The world trade oganization is majority controlled by developing nations..

Old Turkish proverb/

He who tells the truth gets run out of 12 villages..

I have no idea why it is not 11 villages. 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.