March 28, 2024, 11:24:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "THE NO-JOBS SUMMITS: Pro-Amnesty Movement Thinks..."  (Read 1481 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 03, 2009, 11:41:12 PM »

"THE NO-JOBS SUMMITS: Pro-Amnesty Movement Thinks Americans DESERVE To Be Unemployed"

Wonder why Washington politicians gathering in Jobs Summits on Thursday show NO interest in pushing illegal aliens out of their jobs in order to put millions of unemployed Americans back to work?  A major pro-amnesty coalition has just provided one answer.

An article promoted on its website says that illegal aliens are better workers than Americans.  If somebody has to be unemployed, it should be the less-desirable American workers who don't have jobs, the article says.

iirc, from years of reading, workers in Mexico rarely complain about injury or workplace abuse as they would lose their job - no worker protections.

The sad truth for unemployed Americans may be that the top elected leaders of their national community have a lot more admiration for the foreign thieves who stole their jobs.

read more here - http://www.rightsidenews.com/200912037590/border-and-sovereignty/the-no-jobs-summits-pro-amnesty-movement-thinks-americans-deserve-to-be-unemployed.html

The president waxes on about illegal aliens just wanting the American Dream.  They come for jobs, but do they really work?  Do they live on welfare benefits when the jobs dry up?

One person told me illegal people never call in sick, they send a cousin to fill in.  You may not know who is working in your house, but they are reliable.

Do these people really think this will continue when these folks become legal?

Also, there are those that claim the illegal people are being taken advantage of.  Why aren't the employers being reported to authorities?

Do these abusive employers really think they won't be reported in the future?

While Obama is waxing on about the American dream for Illegals, the American dream for generation of Americans is being destroyed by the collapsing dollar and retirement savings becoming worthless. 

I fear that as one American Dream is being realized for those here illegally, millions of citizens are having their dreams destroyed by Washington and the Obama spending and debt.

No dreams for citizens and those here legally.  Just a nightmare when they wake up and find a lifetime of retirement dreams have been destroyed by Washington.

No jobs and no American dreams for citizens and those here legally.  Younger illegals will have a lifetime and job to recover and save for retirement.  Older Americans, those close to retirement will not.

Economic terrorism is just about the same as lining these folks up against a wall, aiming and firing.  No healthcare, no money to live on, and dreams destroyed.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 12:01:20 AM »

"Immigration to the United States isn't anyone's right -- and it doesn't benefit Americans"

Even with some 15 million Americans unemployed, about 8 million illegal aliens still have jobs here. And incredibly, despite the recession, approximately 125,000 new legal immigrants arrive monthly. Politicians bicker over whether the "stimulus" really created the claimed 650,000 jobs. But during the same period, twice that number of legal immigrants and "temporary" workers entered the United States, easily swamping even the most optimistic estimate of jobs created.

Obviously we need enforcement against illegal immigration and reduction of legal immigration, not what these groups call "reform."

read more here - http://blog.cleveland.com/letters/2009/12/immigration_to_the_us_isnt_any.html

Why would unemployment go down for Americans when so many illegals keep coming?  Are they working or going on welfare?  I seem to recall that FoodShare and other welfare programs have record enrollments.  How many legal immigrants are eligible for benefits?

How many jobs created in the stimulus went to illegal aliens?  Legal immigrants?  This is the first person I've seen worried about legal immigration.

How much money circumvented the reporting requirement?

How many jobs were created by stimulus grants to foreign companies and nations?  South Korea battery business?

There is also the unlimited $1 million dollar buy a legal immigrant program now in force.  Bring your whole family...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.