April 18, 2024, 11:46:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obamacrats staying up late in Washington...  (Read 1084 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 10, 2009, 08:17:31 AM »

Some days, it seems like government workers stay up late to make things for complicated for everyone.

Today, under Obama, it's truer than ever.

Congress is staying up late to burder future generations with substandard medical care, and massive debts.  Note - Obamacrats say they want us to import less oil...where is the security in importing all our manufactured goods?  Solar panels?  Cars?

They work weekends and late into the night. 

What happened to common sense.

Now, Obamacrats at the EPA have announced that since other Obamacrats have failed to crush the nation with debt, taxation, job loss, and higher energy prices, the EPA must pick up the whip and destroy the little people just trying to get by.

In the past, it seemed like uncaring government employees stayed up late to make things harder for the little people.

Today, it's true.  Washington and I imagine the people at the EPA are staying up late to destroy the country through debt, taxation, job loss, and higher prices for everything.

No jobs for Americans.  No energy security,  no food security, just keep importing everything.

In past generations, the community goal was cheap and available energy, an environment that supported and nurtured self support and success.

Today, politicians stay up late to torment the little folks on Main Street.  The rich global elite make more money and prosper.  Main Street gets a pink slip.

my opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.