March 29, 2024, 08:53:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Obama Genocide  (Read 1492 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 07, 2009, 11:52:19 AM »

The Obama Genocide

I wonder how well received Obama’s healthplan would be if it were introduced in an African country?

A plan that based treatment, recommendations, and payments on race, ethnic origin, and politically defined statistical disparities?

Many of the disparities I see in the news use statistics.  Statistics may be misleading.  “Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics”…

Why would an enlightened society/culture use statistics to legislate racism, discrimination, cronyism, nepotism, and favoritism?

Breast Cancer and women - I could not find the original announcement about screenings at age fifty on the internet.  I have been troubled because I heard that the NEW recommendations affect the MAJORITY of women.  The statistical MAJORITY?

Or, ALL women regardless of race, ethnic, or political disparity?  A new guideline for all women?  Or just some based on race?  Care screenings for the majority race?

I recall earlier this year, healthcare disparities were spoken of with relation to two groups ‘non-minorities’ and ‘minorities’.  There were calls to close the gap for minorities. 

There was no discussion of addressing the failings of the healhcare system with regards to ALL people who lack access, just those that were considered minorities.  It didn’t seem to matter that Asians seem to do better in some categories than non-minorities. 

The world is white and all other…

Were the new guidelines a Trojan horse for genocide?   'Yup...it's in there...along with single payer...make no mistake...'

The census has a number of statistics on poverty.

My summary -

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2008
NOTE: Numbers in thousands. People as of March of the following year.

Year   All People      
       Below Poverty Level
   Total   Number   Percent

ALL RACES         
2008   301,041   39,829   13.2

WHITE ALONE         
2008   240,548   26,990   11.2

BLACK ALONE         
2008   37,966   9,379   24.7

ASIAN ALONE OR IN COMBINATION      
2008   14,543   1,686   11.6

HISPANIC (of any race)      
2008   47,398   10,987   23.2

ALL RACES - WHITE ALONE =    12,839   

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/histpov/hstpov2.xls

Race.
The race of individuals was identified by a question that asked for self-identification of the person’s race. Respondents were asked to select their race from a "flashcard" listing racial groups.

The population is divided into five groups on the basis of race: White; Black; American Indian, Eskimo or Aleut; Asian or Pacific Islander; and Other races beginning with March 1989. The last category includes any other race except the four mentioned. In most of the published tables "Other races" are included in the total population data line but are not shown individually.

http://www.census.gov/population/www/cps/cpsdef.html

If there are more poor white people, why just target programs towards non-white people?

Why target wellness programs based on race?  Ethnic?  Political disparities?

Why not work to make life better for everyone?  I’m sure if you looked, there must be some non-minority/white groups that are experiencing statistical disparities.  Didn’t the Obamacrats look for ALL underserved groups?

Racial cleansing?  Ethnic cleansing? 

Illegal aliens the replacements for existing Americans?

Obama Genocide For America?  In his speeches Obama only seems concerned about minorities.  No one else seems to exist in the world, other than the global elite and Wall Street who seem to make money on all these grand plans.

I don’t know what else a program like that is called.  If this were Africa, and a president and political party legislated in favor of minorities because of their race or ethnic origin, I believe it would be called GENOCIDE.

My opinions and questions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 06:51:23 PM »

EDITORIAL: Justice thwarts Black Panther subpoenas

The case involves paramilitary-garbed Panthers caught on videotape (which was backed by copious testimony) engaged in what observers say were intimidating and racially charged activities outside a Philadelphia polling booth on presidential Election Day in 2008. Even though a judge was ready to enter a default judgment against the Black Panthers, based on a case brought by career attorneys at the Justice Department, the Obama administration suddenly decided last spring to drop three of the four cases and punish the final one with an incredibly weak injunction.

"Holder and them have done a terrible job on this," Mr. Wolf told The Washington Times. "This has just been handled so poorly.... You can't hide these things. There is something wrong here. There is something very wrong. When it all comes out, I think it will be very bad."

read more here - http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/dec/06/justice-thwarts-black-panther-subpoenas/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 08:10:47 AM »

Hunger, family homelessness on rise in U.S. cities

CHICAGO (Reuters) – Hunger is spreading while the number of homeless families is increasing as a result of the recession and other factors, according to a report on Tuesday.

Middle-class families as well as the uninsured, elderly, working poor and homeless increasingly looked for help with hunger, which was mainly fueled by unemployment, high housing costs and low wages.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091208/us_nm/us_usa_cities_hunger

While millions are hungry and homeless, Obamacrats are spending millions on just a few jobs.  Jobs that go to the wealthy elite and politically connected.

I wonder how many of the jobs created made $2 million dollars?

Main Street suffers, and the rich, like the Obama's party on.  It's almost like they don't know there is a recession...

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.