March 29, 2024, 04:45:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #10  (Read 443650 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=yPlI3KftK6WpIt9n&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=yPlI3KftK6WpIt9n&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2009, 08:49:01 PM »

Silence!

Hi QM

I love the little R.I.P. sweet puppy in your sig. line an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2009, 08:49:33 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=yPlI3KftK6WpIt9n&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=yPlI3KftK6WpIt9n&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2009, 08:49:36 PM »

Tevye - you are fine, you didn't do anything wrong.  I just don't know why anyone would think that Dugga is Jim Bob Duggar.  Like I said, people have asked me if I am Marc Klaas which I think is even more humorous. 

CC was used as an example of someone who pushes the what's appropriate envelope and does it often 
Klaas, please forgive me for asking this question. But I have a question. Or for any other mods. If Jim Bob is not Dugga, then why could we not talk about a family that puts itself out in the media and limelight? I am just asking because I see no difference in talking about them (now that they are not a monkey) than talking about Tiger Woods, Octomom, or Cindy and George. (C&G were off limits in my book until they started their antics, then all bets were off). 

I was just wondering why this became an issue. I am sorry, but I came in late and wasn't quite sure what was going on. TIA JSM

I don't have a problem with anyone talking about the Duggar family or Tiger Woods or Octomom or any other family that puts themselves in the limelight.  I do know that some people take issue with others trying to suggest that they have had too many children already, but everyone thinks differently on that.  When it comes to the number of children, as long as you can afford them and they are not abused, I don't see a problem with it.  Someone like Octomom does bother me though.

My problem was not with discussing the Duggar family it was in assuming that somehow Dugga was related to the Duggar family (which he is not).

Okay, then that answers my question. That is where I was very confused. Thank You. If this post is all out of sorts, it is because I am not used to posting on this laptop.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2009, 08:52:09 PM »

Silence!

Hi QM
Aww, thanks mymonkey. I lost my sweet puppy (well he was 10 1/2 but always my puppy), a month ago tomorrow. I do miss him so much. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2009, 08:52:19 PM »

Sad thing is I started smoking so I could lose weight. It worked, I went from 185 to 120 in a matter of months. I don't like exercise. It is boring, I can't run because of my knees. When I tried to quit before I would run with Josef three miles a day. Can't do that anymore or I will have to have knee replacements. I did pretty well, but it got cold and I quit running. Plus there was nothing better than running three miles, getting home and smoking a ciggy.  Monkey Devil!
I don't even remember why I started smoking, but I do know I didn't start until I was in my late 20's  Which is strange I suppose.

I was 36 and started when I started the process of divorce, then it ramped up again after Eli was born and passed (which was 6 months ago today ), but I say after news yrs day we ALL try!!!!!!! After reading all the positive comments I'm willing.

IM Bless you and your family...I can not believe it has been 6mo..I can remember we all were waiting every day for updates on Eli.

I am up for trying...we will encourage JSM so she want be scared of gaining weight, we can always change our name to the "Fat Cats" instead of SM.

Thanks.......I know it's hard for me to even believe.

I say we all go for it on new yrs
How about the 3rd please, I will be driving home from Colorado with my family and I don't think I will be able to deal with quitting until then.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2009, 08:52:58 PM »

Tevye - you are fine, you didn't do anything wrong.  I just don't know why anyone would think that Dugga is Jim Bob Duggar.  Like I said, people have asked me if I am Marc Klaas which I think is even more humorous. 

CC was used as an example of someone who pushes the what's appropriate envelope and does it often 
Klaas, please forgive me for asking this question. But I have a question. Or for any other mods. If Jim Bob is not Dugga, then why could we not talk about a family that puts itself out in the media and limelight? I am just asking because I see no difference in talking about them (now that they are not a monkey) than talking about Tiger Woods, Octomom, or Cindy and George. (C&G were off limits in my book until they started their antics, then all bets were off). 

I was just wondering why this became an issue. I am sorry, but I came in late and wasn't quite sure what was going on. TIA JSM

I don't have a problem with anyone talking about the Duggar family or Tiger Woods or Octomom or any other family that puts themselves in the limelight.  I do know that some people take issue with others trying to suggest that they have had too many children already, but everyone thinks differently on that.  When it comes to the number of children, as long as you can afford them and they are not abused, I don't see a problem with it.  Someone like Octomom does bother me though.

My problem was not with discussing the Duggar family it was in assuming that somehow Dugga was related to the Duggar family (which he is not).

Okay, then that answers my question. That is where I was very confused. Thank You. If this post is all out of sorts, it is because I am not used to posting on this laptop.

Your IT guy can tell you how to make the posts bigger so you can read them if you are still having a problem reading on your laptop.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 08, 2009, 08:53:37 PM »

Sad thing is I started smoking so I could lose weight. It worked, I went from 185 to 120 in a matter of months. I don't like exercise. It is boring, I can't run because of my knees. When I tried to quit before I would run with Josef three miles a day. Can't do that anymore or I will have to have knee replacements. I did pretty well, but it got cold and I quit running. Plus there was nothing better than running three miles, getting home and smoking a ciggy.  Monkey Devil!
I don't even remember why I started smoking, but I do know I didn't start until I was in my late 20's  Which is strange I suppose.

I was 36 and started when I started the process of divorce, then it ramped up again after Eli was born and passed (which was 6 months ago today ), but I say after news yrs day we ALL try!!!!!!! After reading all the positive comments I'm willing.
OH Sh*T IM, I didn't even realize it was today. I am so sorry. I went to Mass this morning and should have realized the date when I was praying for y'all. I will try to quit if everyone else will.  an angelic monkey I'm sorry I forgot. Hugs JSM

No worries~I wouldn't expect anyone besides us to really remember......you are very sweet!!!!

FYI~my daughter's new BF is russian but he hates smoking and drinking (Thank God)!!!
Russians are hot. Does he skate?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #188 on: December 08, 2009, 08:54:53 PM »

Silence!

Hi QM
Aww, thanks mymonkey. I lost my sweet puppy (well he was 10 1/2 but always my puppy), a month ago tomorrow. I do miss him so much. 

I'm so sorry for your loss QM......I am dreading the day already because my dog is 3 yrs past a long life for a St. Bernard and she's part of the family. Pets are always such a huge loss. My heart is with you and you are in my prayers....

JSM~OK, we'll give you until the 3rd for acceptable reasons!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: December 08, 2009, 08:54:56 PM »

Silence!

Hi QM

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 08, 2009, 08:55:33 PM »

Hey Fanny Mae! Hi JSM! 
Hey QM and Fanny and all monkeys.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #191 on: December 08, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »

OH Sh*T IM, I didn't even realize it was today. I am so sorry. I went to Mass this morning and should have realized the date when I was praying for y'all. I will try to quit if everyone else will.  an angelic monkey I'm sorry I forgot. Hugs JSM

No worries~I wouldn't expect anyone besides us to really remember......you are very sweet!!!!

FYI~my daughter's new BF is russian but he hates smoking and drinking (Thank God)!!!
Russians are hot. Does he skate?

Of course, he was the one that took us!! Here they are from our family outing at the rink (with their permission of course!!!!!!)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: December 08, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »

IM, they are such a cute couple 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: December 08, 2009, 08:59:10 PM »

D@mn~I can explode ANY thread with a freking pic that's too big, Sorry 

[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2009, 08:59:12 PM »

Your IT guy can tell you how to make the posts bigger so you can read them if you are still having a problem reading on your laptop.
All of a sudden I must have hit the wrong button, but I can now see without my glasses. It is a miracle. Seriously, I don't know what happened but the fonts are much bigger now when I post.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2009, 08:59:45 PM »

Thanks IM & FannyMae! Monkey hugs back at ya! My pup was definitely a member of the family and losing him was horrible. He did give us all 10 1/2 great years, he was just the most awesome dog!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2009, 09:00:37 PM »

IM, they are such a cute couple 

Thanks NRCG~they almost look like each other don't they? He is a real sweet guy and works like a dog-a far cry from the last one

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2009, 09:01:02 PM »

Thanks IM & FannyMae! Monkey hugs back at ya! My pup was definitely a member of the family and losing him was horrible. He did give us all 10 1/2 great years, he was just the most awesome dog!!
I know QM how horrible it is to lose a pet  an angelic monkey Pets are a family member.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2009, 09:01:07 PM »

Silence!

Hi QM

I'm so sorry for your loss QM......I am dreading the day already because my dog is 3 yrs past a long life for a St. Bernard and she's part of the family. Pets are always such a huge loss. My heart is with you and you are in my prayers....

JSM~OK, we'll give you until the 3rd for acceptable reasons!
    So that will be three extra days for us all to quit!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2009, 09:02:02 PM »

Hi Fanny~I see we found you!!!!!!

I was so upset after the game this weekend, except for all my fellow monkey Bama friends

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.