April 24, 2024, 05:15:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #10  (Read 445382 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: December 15, 2009, 12:50:09 PM »

Aww Monkeys, I'm getting the feeling I should go back to just being a Quiet Monkey?? 

Now why would you go and do a silly thing like that?

I don't know Scarey, I think I've just said too much since yesterday and my instincts tell me I need to shut up now.  For some reason though I haven't shut up and I want to stop before its too late. Thinking I should change my name to SilentMonkey, and never speak again. Maybe I'll just post smileys only? I don't know, see I'm rambling on again!

QM...what's up? You have said nothing wrong at all that I have seen! you are entitled to how you feel ...there is nothing wrong with not taking sides and for liking everyone that you post among, if that is what you are speaking of.....I would hope that if for some reason I got banned from here that some monkeys would speak on my behalf, that they liked me and were sorry that I wouldn't be posting anymore...it takes courage to do that instead of being silent imo...stop beating yourself up over being a nice person..nothing wrong with that...again, assuming you are speaking about posters being banned ....xxxxxx
That being said, I miss CC and Fanny. I've pretty much figured out why Fanny left. As for CC...well, flaunting does cost. Sadly.
Fanny left, but now she can never come back. I'm just sad about that, I did like Fanny and wish things didn't go that way.

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1921 on: December 15, 2009, 12:50:46 PM »

Aww Monkeys, I'm getting the feeling I should go back to just being a Quiet Monkey?? 

I don't know Scarey, I think I've just said too much since yesterday and my instincts tell me I need to shut up now.  For some reason though I haven't shut up and I want to stop before its too late. Thinking I should change my name to SilentMonkey, and never speak again. Maybe I'll just post smileys only? I don't know, see I'm rambling on again!
Keep Talking QM! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1922 on: December 15, 2009, 12:53:38 PM »

Everybody keep talking, I'm taking decals and stickers off of some old cabinets that I'm going to redo. In between that fun job  I like to see what everyone's saying. Then on to make that saltine dessert.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: December 15, 2009, 12:58:56 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: December 15, 2009, 01:08:14 PM »

How did you get a pic of me with my razor blade QM  I had done my daughter's bathroom with a 1960's theme, because she loves that era, just like her mom  But we are doing sort of a different theme, but will be doing paisley Wallies on the cabinets, and after it is painted will do some paisley Wallies on the wall, and I'm looking for a paisley shower curtain, and getting rid of the flower power shower curtain. I sure wish I had used Wallies everywhere, those come off easy, but I used some other stickers as well, and they are fighting me every step of the way 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1925 on: December 15, 2009, 01:10:20 PM »

QM, are you upset that the Ants took your remarks and made their cue card out of them???
Remember, no matter how bad it is, at least you're not an Anthony!!! 
So true Tevye I would hate to be an Anthony and by the way I love the Jeff Foxworthy Toast on Michigan    I hope you are feeling good.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: December 15, 2009, 01:22:02 PM »

QM...what's up? You have said nothing wrong at all that I have seen! you are entitled to how you feel ...there is nothing wrong with not taking sides and for liking everyone that you post among, if that is what you are speaking of.....I would hope that if for some reason I got banned from here that some monkeys would speak on my behalf, that they liked me and were sorry that I wouldn't be posting anymore...it takes courage to do that instead of being silent imo...stop beating yourself up over being a nice person..nothing wrong with that...again, assuming you are speaking about posters being banned ....xxxxxx
That being said, I miss CC and Fanny. I've pretty much figured out why Fanny left. As for CC...well, flaunting does cost. Sadly.
Fanny left, but now she can never come back. I'm just sad about that, I did like Fanny and wish things didn't go that way.
What am I missing here?  What do you mean she can't come back?  I thought I saw her post in Caylee's the other day.  Enlighten me please?

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1927 on: December 15, 2009, 01:22:28 PM »

QM, are you upset that the Ants took your remarks and made their cue card out of them???
So true Tevye I would hate to be an Anthony and by the way I love the Jeff Foxworthy Toast on Michigan    I hope you are feeling good.
Today is a good day. yesterday was busy, doctor and errands, and driving in the snowstorm. so, today is pajama day, not going anywhere, only working on a Harry Potter scarf for GS #2.
(it's 20 degrees...even I know when to stay inside!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: December 15, 2009, 01:23:55 PM »

OH, this is just great....

"800,000 Doses Of Kids' H1N1 Vaccine Recalled ATLANTA (CBS) ―

Health officials are recalling hundreds of thousands of doses of swine flu vaccine after tests indicated they may not be potent enough to protect against the virus.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notified doctors about the recall Tuesday. The recall involves about 800,000 doses made by Sanofi Pasteur. The doses are pre-filled syringes intended for young children, ages 6 months to almost three years.

Health officials recommend children those ages get two doses, spaced about a month apart.

Health officials say it's not clear how many doses have already been given, but they don't think children need to be re-vaccinated. The lots passed potency tests when they were first shipped, but tests indicate the potency waned after.

(Excerpt) Read more at wcbstv.com ..."
Yikes

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: December 15, 2009, 01:24:40 PM »

How did you get a pic of me with my razor blade QM  I had done my daughter's bathroom with a 1960's theme, because she loves that era, just like her mom  But we are doing sort of a different theme, but will be doing paisley Wallies on the cabinets, and after it is painted will do some paisley Wallies on the wall, and I'm looking for a paisley shower curtain, and getting rid of the flower power shower curtain. I sure wish I had used Wallies everywhere, those come off easy, but I used some other stickers as well, and they are fighting me every step of the way 

http://www.shower-curtains.com/cool-paisley-shower-curtain.html   
I would love to help you.I am no good at scraping hubby off the couch.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: December 15, 2009, 01:25:27 PM »

Everybody keep talking, I'm taking decals and stickers off of some old cabinets that I'm going to redo. In between that fun job  I like to see what everyone's saying. Then on to make that saltine dessert.
Sounds like a fun project - I like doing that kind of stuff and let me know how the dessert turns out I am considering that one as well. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: December 15, 2009, 01:26:07 PM »

Today is a good day. yesterday was busy, doctor and errands, and driving in the snowstorm. so, today is pajama day, not going anywhere, only working on a Harry Potter scarf for GS #2.

I gotta get the new Harry Potter movie. 
Scarf sounds neat. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: December 15, 2009, 01:27:26 PM »

OH, this is just great....

"800,000 Doses Of Kids' H1N1 Vaccine Recalled ATLANTA (CBS) ―

Health officials are recalling hundreds of thousands of doses of swine flu vaccine after tests indicated they may not be potent enough to protect against the virus.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notified doctors about the recall Tuesday. The recall involves about 800,000 doses made by Sanofi Pasteur. The doses are pre-filled syringes intended for young children, ages 6 months to almost three years.

Health officials recommend children those ages get two doses, spaced about a month apart.

Health officials say it's not clear how many doses have already been given, but they don't think children need to be re-vaccinated. The lots passed potency tests when they were first shipped, but tests indicate the potency waned after.

(Excerpt) Read more at wcbstv.com ..."
Yikes

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: December 15, 2009, 01:29:40 PM »

I'm happy to hear today is a good day - I look forward to the day when you can say everyday is a good day  I am green with envy that you are having a pajama day - it was -18 with the windchill when I left the house this morning enjoy your being home and working on that scarf. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: December 15, 2009, 01:37:27 PM »

Love it

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: December 15, 2009, 01:48:55 PM »

......snipped
What am I missing here?  What do you mean she can't come back?  I thought I saw her post in Caylee's the other day.  Enlighten me please?
Mission, Fanny got banned yesterday.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: December 15, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »

OMG thank-you, I have been looking in stores, but no luck  My husband has two weeks off starting Sat, and tell me about it, he will be glued to the tv, better that way, because I can't stand someone under foot while I'm doing work.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: December 15, 2009, 01:52:02 PM »

Sounds like a fun project - I like doing that kind of stuff and let me know how the dessert turns out I am considering that one as well. 
I will, if I ever finish the bathroom.   Tevye glad you are having a good day today, and making a Harry Potter scarf 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: December 15, 2009, 01:58:27 PM »

......snipped
Mission, Fanny got banned yesterday.
Oh goodness I didn't know that...........can I ask what the heck happened?  I was a bit behind in here yesterday - I didn't even see her on.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: December 15, 2009, 01:58:51 PM »

....snipped

I gotta get the new Harry Potter movie. 
Scarf sounds neat. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.