April 26, 2024, 09:00:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #10  (Read 445595 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: December 10, 2009, 02:17:50 PM »

Babybear, the JonBenet Ramsey forums were wild, they still are, but not quite like they use to be. That is sure one of the more interesting cases I have ever followed.

I No rose   They were wild but a lot of fun until the really bad fighting started--remember Bridgett and "Burned to the bone?"  I never bought that. I haven't been to a JonBenet forum for a long time and I never did decide:  Was it Patsy?  Was it John?  Was it Burke? Was it Fleet? Was it a stranger?  I just don't know.

And I graduated HS with Patsy.

Did you really. I thought she was from the south.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #701 on: December 10, 2009, 02:24:25 PM »

Babybear, the JonBenet Ramsey forums were wild, they still are, but not quite like they use to be. That is sure one of the more interesting cases I have ever followed.

I No rose   They were wild but a lot of fun until the really bad fighting started--remember Bridgett and "Burned to the bone?"  I never bought that. I haven't been to a JonBenet forum for a long time and I never did decide:  Was it Patsy?  Was it John?  Was it Burke? Was it Fleet? Was it a stranger?  I just don't know.

Yep, Parkersburgh High School, class of '75.  She was a member of the Red Wings drill team.  Nice girl but not in the crowd I hung out with.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #702 on: December 10, 2009, 02:31:39 PM »

I have always stuck to my first thought, and I don't believe it was a stranger. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: December 10, 2009, 02:36:31 PM »

Yep, Parkersburgh High School, class of '75.  She was a member of the Red Wings drill team.  Nice girl but not in the crowd I hung out with.

I don't know why I though she was from down south, except I guess being so big into the beauty pageants, I thought she was a southern girl. It seems to be a "southern thang."

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: December 10, 2009, 02:39:22 PM »

I have a hard time believing a stranger did it. To me it doesn't seem possible giving all that we know. As far as who though, if it were someone in the house, I don't know who? Either way, whether it was a family member, or stranger, they have gotten away with murder. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #705 on: December 10, 2009, 02:42:03 PM »

I don't know why I though she was from down south, except I guess being so big into the beauty pageants, I thought she was a southern girl. It seems to be a "southern thang."

PHS is in WV.  Right across thye Ohio River from Belpre, OH.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: December 10, 2009, 02:43:11 PM »

I have a hard time believing a stranger did it. To me it doesn't seem possible giving all that we know. As far as who though, if it were someone in the house, I don't know who? Either way, whether it was a family member, or stranger, they have gotten away with murder. 

Some of these cases seem like they should be able to prove it. But here recently with Nevaeh, & Sommer things are just hanging. I was just sure they would have someone charged by now. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: December 10, 2009, 02:46:33 PM »

OK. I thought you meant in Il! 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #708 on: December 10, 2009, 02:58:02 PM »

I have the yearbook.  I can bring it to work and mahe a xereox copy of pictures and send it to myself as a PDF file but I don't know how to copy from a PDF file into Photobucket.  Anyone know how?

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: December 10, 2009, 03:05:28 PM »

I have the yearbook.  I can bring it to work and mahe a xereox copy of pictures and send it to myself as a PDF file but I don't know how to copy from a PDF file into Photobucket.  Anyone know how?

Good questions. I can't get any of my pdf's to show up to copy on Photobucket. Maybe scan it?

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #710 on: December 10, 2009, 03:06:01 PM »

ATTENTION WAL-MART SHOPPERS!!!!

((EDIT))

CC - THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 04:13:30 PM by klaasend » Logged

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: December 10, 2009, 03:06:10 PM »

CC, I actually use my digital camera to copy pictures quickly. If you have one and know how to upload to the PC give it a try! Don't use a flash, natural lighting (I take mine on a window sill usually). If you have decent light and you hold the camera steady (just look at the review screen) before snapping, you could take pretty good pics with it. Then I just upload to my computer. I usually adjust the pics some after I upload them, for brightness and color. Now, if you don't even have a digital camera or don't know how to upload, just disregard this whole message.

Now, back to the thread.......

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: December 10, 2009, 03:10:12 PM »

So much for my nap.  Hubby decided today was the day to get all the parcels to Greyhound for shipping.  I just finished getting 4 parcels wrapped, packed and labeled.  Then had to go get daughter from school as she has the stomach bug now as well. 

I used to write Christmas letters as well.  After reading how people make fun of them , not doing them this year (also just don't feel like writing one but sticking to the first excuse ) .  My mine were never all the sunshine kind, just a update of the year for those not near us. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #713 on: December 10, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »

I am way behind because I have to actually work today. Sorry if I missed posting to y'all but I will get back hopefully this afternoon. I hope y'all have a good day, stay warm and toasty.

Trimm and Fanny I would like some of that punch. 
Not while you are working  Though it would make the day more fun.
    Please I really need punch right now or I am gonig to punch someone. 
Dear JSM's Boss;

Please lay off on the work! You are seriously interrupting JSM's monkey time. Previous studies have shown that a happy JSM is a more productive JSM. So, really, it's in your best interest to lighten her load.

Oh, and about the smoking nazi security guards? Could you shove some mistletoe up their noses and tell them to be on the lookout for guns and such?

Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas!
Tevye
  Thanks Tevye, I will pass the word on. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: December 10, 2009, 03:11:17 PM »

((EDIT))

« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 04:14:20 PM by klaasend » Logged

RIP Sweet Puppy
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #715 on: December 10, 2009, 03:11:42 PM »

Good Morning! 

20 degrees with snow on the ground here. We've finally got some sun peeking through and the wind is gone. I've been talking to my son in California, and he is in light jacket. He said the people who live there are dressed up like they are going on an artic expedition.
We have friends who live in Florida and when it is 50 they have their coats on similar to what we put on at 10 above  Heck at 50 degrees we still have windows open some days
Heck yeah, us too. 50 degrees is "airing out weather" around here...in the springtime. Now,it's 19 out, supposed to go lower. I have decided to not go anywhere today. Haven't yet vacuumed, but have done some laundry. I think I need a nap!!
Hi Tevye - I was going to send you a shout out earlier - I am glad to see you!  Good for you - stay in and enjoy yourself at home and hey don't knock yourself out over anything you don't feel like doing - it is going to be a cold weekend as well so if you can pace yourself. 
If the roads stay bad, Grandson #2 won't be able to go downstate, so he can come over and spend the night. We have to watch "Prep & Landing" and a new Harry Potter movie. Also, gotta get the manger out. Which means I have some gifts to wrap and hide before he gets here. I will do that tomorrow or maybe tonight...if I'm rested.
Whatever you do......enjoy it 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: December 10, 2009, 03:12:23 PM »

So much for my nap.  Hubby decided today was the day to get all the parcels to Greyhound for shipping.  I just finished getting 4 parcels wrapped, packed and labeled.  Then had to go get daughter from school as she has the stomach bug now as well. 

I used to write Christmas letters as well.  After reading how people make fun of them , not doing them this year (also just don't feel like writing one but sticking to the first excuse ) .  My mine were never all the sunshine kind, just a update of the year for those not near us. 

Aww, hugs NorRose!  an angelic monkey

RIP Sweet Puppy
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #717 on: December 10, 2009, 03:12:41 PM »

OMG! Casey Anthony found a job for the holidays!!!
Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: December 10, 2009, 03:15:08 PM »

She was from W. VA so I guess she was a southern girl.  Apparently those child
pedo beauty contests are popular there too. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #719 on: December 10, 2009, 03:15:13 PM »

Good questions. I can't get any of my pdf's to show up to copy on Photobucket. Maybe scan it?

Don't have a scanner.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.