April 18, 2024, 02:04:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #10  (Read 444973 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: December 10, 2009, 03:35:33 PM »

NORTHERN, how do you make you Lentil bean soup. I have mine soaking now. I have a recipe, but I just know yours is better. 

I sweat some celery, onion, carrots and garlic in olive oil.  Then I added salt , pepper, and beef bones I had from a standing rib roast, diced tomatoes,  and bay leaves.  Let that simmer for 2 hours.  Add the lentils and simmer for another hour.  Season to taste, remove beef bones and shred meat back into the soup and serve. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: December 10, 2009, 03:35:48 PM »

I gotta get some wrapping done.We have court in the morning.     BBL.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #742 on: December 10, 2009, 03:36:41 PM »

Fanny, Mission, GreenEyes, No. Rose, NRCG, Tevye, JSM, Quiet, Scarey. Baby...

Here's what I want for Christmas, and it will only cost you each $12.50!!!!

Birkenstock Taupe Suede Arizon sandle.
Check is in the mail 

BTW, I've had some brown leather ones like that I have had for years. Can't wear them out!

Yes you can.  The ones I have just like these that I bought about 5 years ago, the sole is becoming separed at the toe from the cork.

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: December 10, 2009, 03:37:48 PM »

NORTHERN, how do you make you Lentil bean soup. I have mine soaking now. I have a recipe, but I just know yours is better. 

I sweat some celery, onion, carrots and garlic in olive oil.  Then I added salt , pepper, and beef bones I had from a standing rib roast, diced tomatoes,  and bay leaves.  Let that simmer for 2 hours.  Add the lentils and simmer for another hour.  Season to taste, remove beef bones and shred meat back into the soup and serve. 

Sorry, forgot to tell you to add water when  the bones go in. 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #744 on: December 10, 2009, 03:38:40 PM »

Mysterious Bag Of Christmas Gifts, Cross Left On Crime Victim's Doorstep

POSTED: Sunday, December 23, 2007
UPDATED: 10:21 am EST December 23, 2007

"It's very special," Wray said. "Someone is looking out there for me. It is going to make my children a lot happier on Christmas day when they open their presents."

ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. -- A Central Florida family struggling this holiday season after a crime put them in the middle of a shootout was shocked to find a large bag of Christmas gifts and ornaments left at their door with a mysterious note and cross.

Joy Wray and her family were in an Altamonte Springs parking lot on Nov. 6 when a man tried to carjack them while fleeing from sheriff's deputies. The family was caught in the middle of a shootout.

Since the incident, their lives have been a series of hospital visits and medical bills.

"We'll forever feel the bruises and pain from being ricocheted," Wray said.

Wray said it's nice to know her family is not forgotten this year.

"It's very special," Wray said. "Someone is looking out there for me. It is going to make my children a lot happier on Christmas Day when they open their presents."

"I really didn't ask for this and it is nice for someone to think of us," another family member said.

The note on the bag said, "Regards, from Orange County deputies."

The man accused of trying to carjack the Wray family, Joshua Bouie, 19, remains in the Seminole County Jail, facing charges of robbery and attempted murder of law enforcement officer.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: December 10, 2009, 03:42:02 PM »

Another questions for you, QM.  I have some pictures that I mistakenly put on my 2 GB card and since when I upload to my computer at work I believe it uploads all pictures on the card.  Is there a way that you can only select certain picture to upload?  TIA
Yes, because I usually still have pics on my card that I already uploaded and I definitely don't want to upload again. It's hard to explain without seeing what I'm talking about, but you should have the option at the very beginning when you first plug your card/camera into the pc.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: December 10, 2009, 03:42:44 PM »

GLENN BECKS SHOW TODAY

December 10, 2009

On Today’s Program
Olbermann making a fool of himself

Ok, that's probably a headline that could be written every single day of the year, but it's especially true today.  Keith decided to report on how many people came out to see Glenn's updated version of The Christmas Sweater in theaters last week -- and the event was a huge success. But, one little known liberal blogger posted some unverified attendance numbers in a few isolated theaters. Olbermann, like any good reporter, took those numbers straight on to the air, throwing in some made up ratings numbers as well......

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: December 10, 2009, 03:45:53 PM »

Sorry, forgot to tell you to add water when  the bones go in. 

Yum!!! I will have to use ham instead. Thanks! That sounds better than the one I have!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #748 on: December 10, 2009, 03:46:27 PM »

Another questions for you, QM.  I have some pictures that I mistakenly put on my 2 GB card and since when I upload to my computer at work I believe it uploads all pictures on the card.  Is there a way that you can only select certain picture to upload?  TIA
Yes, because I usually still have pics on my card that I already uploaded and I definitely don't want to upload again. It's hard to explain without seeing what I'm talking about, but you should have the option at the very beginning when you first plug your card/camera into the pc.

Txs, will try tomorrow.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: December 10, 2009, 03:47:26 PM »

Check is in the mail 

BTW, I've had some brown leather ones like that I have had for years. Can't wear them out!

Yes you can.  The ones I have just like these that I bought about 5 years ago, the sole is becoming separed at the toe from the cork.

There's always Super Glue, Gorilla Glue, or the ever famous Duct Tape. Don't ask me how I know. Hey! Things are tough all over....

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: December 10, 2009, 03:50:08 PM »

i dont "upload" any photos, i stick my card in, when that option menu pops up i close it, then i go to "my computer" open it and double click on the "f" drive (on my pc) is the one with my card in it...

Opens all pics, select by highlighting then new ones, or single one i wanted....then copy and paste into my pics folder(s) pics stay on card and go on comp.... dont have to wait for them to all "upload"

Dont know if that makes sence but i have like 500 pics on my card and just select newer ones to put on comp....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: December 10, 2009, 03:50:47 PM »

Check is in the mail 

There's always Super Glue, Gorilla Glue, or the ever famous Duct Tape. Don't ask me how I know. Hey! Things are tough all over....

I was thinking the same thing.  If you have a pair already you need a glue gun or some duck tape.  Here is my present to you.  I know you will love it.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: December 10, 2009, 03:50:55 PM »

"It's very special," Wray said. "Someone is looking out there for me. It is going to make my children a lot happier on Christmas day when they open their presents."

ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. -- A Central Florida family struggling this holiday season after a crime put them in the middle of a shootout was shocked to find a large bag of Christmas gifts and ornaments left at their door with a mysterious note and cross.

Joy Wray and her family were in an Altamonte Springs parking lot on Nov. 6 when a man tried to carjack them while fleeing from sheriff's deputies. The family was caught in the middle of a shootout.

Since the incident, their lives have been a series of hospital visits and medical bills.

"It's very special," Wray said. "Someone is looking out there for me. It is going to make my children a lot happier on Christmas Day when they open their presents."

"I really didn't ask for this and it is nice for someone to think of us," another family member said.

The man accused of trying to carjack the Wray family, Joshua Bouie, 19, remains in the Seminole County Jail, facing charges of robbery and attempted murder of law enforcement officer.

I wonder if she is going to get another Christmas surprise this Christmas??

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: December 10, 2009, 03:52:36 PM »

Babybear, the JonBenet Ramsey forums were wild, they still are, but not quite like they use to be. That is sure one of the more interesting cases I have ever followed.

I No rose   They were wild but a lot of fun until the really bad fighting started--remember Bridgett and "Burned to the bone?"  I never bought that. I haven't been to a JonBenet forum for a long time and I never did decide:  Was it Patsy?  Was it John?  Was it Burke? Was it Fleet? Was it a stranger?  I just don't know.
I have always stuck to my first thought, and I don't believe it was a stranger. 
Me either NoRose - I have always thought it was the brother.

I wish we had editing capability.  That silly "I NO ROSE" Should have been HI NO ROSE"  Now it belongs to the ages.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #754 on: December 10, 2009, 03:54:23 PM »

I gotta get some wrapping done.We have court in the morning.     BBL.
Have fun - pour some punch and turn on the Christmas Music - ahhhhh so fun! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: December 10, 2009, 03:54:42 PM »

I always thought Burke was too frail to have done it.  But he did act goofy, playing with his Nintendo and asking if he couldn't play with her again.  He also acted inappropriately at the funeral, goofing around with a pal.  I don't know.  I doubt we will ever know.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: December 10, 2009, 03:54:57 PM »

Check is in the mail 

I was thinking the same thing.  If you have a pair already you need a glue gun or some duck tape.  Here is my present to you.  I know you will love it.   

Yea!!! Glue gun! I forgot the glue gun. We had a towel rack one time that would stay hooked in the wall. I glue gunned that sucker, and you could swing from it! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: December 10, 2009, 03:57:58 PM »

I always thought Burke was too frail to have done it.  But he did act goofy, playing with his Nintendo and asking if he couldn't play with her again.  He also acted inappropriately at the funeral, goofing around with a pal.  I don't know.  I doubt we will ever know.

I have flipped and flopped around. I am not sure who I think did it.

OMG! I just saw that awful Michelin commercial on Fox News!!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: December 10, 2009, 03:59:23 PM »

I wonder if she is going to get another Christmas surprise this Christmas??

Yup, Wharaldo and Bobo tossing her under the bus when she is on the show.  I am betting he is gonna bring up the 5 baker acts, the fact she had been in the area before caylee was found and on her own, and was close to the Ant's that she could have placed the body there.  Merry Christmas to the Nut bag!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #759 on: December 10, 2009, 04:00:37 PM »

Another in the series of my PSAs...

NOTE AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS   "NO CRUISE CONTROL ON WET OR ICY PAVEMENTS"
goodolddad

-------Original Message-------

Date: 12/9/2009 1:42:18 PM
To: CwBedell@friendlycity.net
Subject: The Hydroplane Phenomena

Thanx Moose: Good report to pass on:
I understand and have experienced aircraft hydroplaneing, and I always took it under
consideration when landing on wet or icey runways, but why I never considered it when
driving cars, I don't know ..... but I sure will now.
-AL-

A 36 year old lady had an accident several weeks ago and totaled her car.

A resident of Kilgore , Texas she  was traveling between Gladewater &
Kilgore. It was raining, though not excessively, when her car suddenly began
to hydro-plane and literally flew through the air.  She was not seriously
injured but very stunned at the sudden occurrence!

When she explained to the highway patrolman what had happened he said,
NEVER DRIVE IN THE RAIN WITH CRUISE CONTROL ON. 
She thought she was being a cautious driver by setting the cruise control
and maintaining a safe consistent speed in the rain..

But the highway patrolman explained that if the cruise control is on when your
car begins to hydro-plane, your tires lose contact with the pavement, and the
cruise control accelerates to a higher rate of speed making you take off like
an airplane. She told the patrolman that was exactly what had occurred to her.

The patrolman said this warning should be listed on every car's sun-visor -
NEVER USETHE CRUISE CONTROL WHEN THE PAVEMENT
IS WET OR ICY.   We tell our teenagers to set the cruise control and drive a safe
speed - but  we don't tell them to use the cruise control only when the pavement is dry.

The only other person this accident victim found, who knew this was a man
who had a similar accident, totaled his car and sustained severe injuries.

NOTE: Some vehicles, like the Toyota Sienna Limited XLE  will not allow the driver
to set the cruise control when the windshield wipers are on.  If you send this to 15 people
and only one of them doesn't know about this, then it was worth it. You may save a life. 

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.