April 27, 2024, 04:50:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #563 12/20 - 12/21/2006-DO NOT USE  (Read 91029 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2006, 11:14:49 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Hi, BT, are you buying fresh toothbrushes for Christmas?

I tend to agree that Freddy is the video king and we have read it on their sites, "Deepak, king of bling."  Now does that mean he is/is not a virgin?  I do not know, but Joran said he was when he was trying to make it sound as though Deepak went back just for the virginal experience and killed Natalee.  Prior to that, he was so bragadocious on his websites about Deepak being the king of bling.

LOL, Tyler. I guess we'll just stick with the old one for now.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2006, 11:16:52 AM »

I may just do that Tyler but for today just grabbed the first Mr. Coffee I could find and got the heck out of there!!  Will check that one out.  I think it is the kind that keeps the coffee fresh as opposed to it gradually getting stronger and more rancid as the day progresses.

San, did you see the little dog I saw yesterday that might be yours?

Back on topic, how about TWO new articles even if tabloid this week based on the Kalpoes lawsuit!

And one says they are ready to start crying and spilling the beans.  Good thing because the more time that passes, the more guilty Deepak looks of having gone back maybe or being the one responsible for "something bad" happening.  Joran never really confessed, it was more of an accusation.

IMHO only. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2006, 11:18:21 AM »

Anna,

If you got a BlueMountain card yesterday from someone ending in gahs, it's okay to open it. It's from me. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2006, 11:23:02 AM »

Bling bling is urban slang for glittery jewelry.. gold, diamonds, etc.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2006, 11:28:27 AM »

Quote:

Joran: Who has said about burying? I didn't say anything about burying.
Deepak: That's what you have stated. Stop with that bullshit.
Joran: I have said nothing about burying. The only thing what I can think of, is that you know people that it is the people of automotive enterprises.
Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right. And then I went back to the beach for her.
Joran: Who has said that?
Satish: You said that.
Joran: I have never said that friend. I have never said that you went back, friend.
Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.
Deepak: Eight more days and then I'm going home, I guarantee you that for a 1000 per cent.
Joran: We will see.
Deepak: (to Joran) You don't give a shit about your, the members of your own family.
Joran: The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family tells me to do. Right, +++++.
Deepak: Your own father, unbelievable.

I went back to check on this.  Is Joran saying the part about if they find that girl, they will see that sh*t to Satish or to Deepak?

Seems to me it is Satish.  I as also thinking Satish was the King of Bling but am not sure where to check on that one.  Maybe not, Deepak was older and the one with the job and fancy car of sorts.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2006, 11:28:45 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Bling bling is urban slang for glittery jewelry.. gold, diamonds, etc.

Thanks Leslie.....I went looking to get educated and found this associated with pimp outfits....

http://www.pimpcostumes.com/categories/Bling_Bling/

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2006, 11:30:53 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

What does that mean?  Tell me you, of all people, are not one of those "we didn't really land on the moon" conspiracy theorists.  And I thought I had heard everything. Rolling Eyes

Coffee anyone?

It means we did land men on the moon 30 years ago, so is possible to do so, but it is not feasible to do so right now.

Kinda why it theoretically possible to do the cell phone transmission, but it's highly improbable that it could have happened.

I am the exact opposite of a conspiracy theorist, incase you haven't noticed.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2006, 11:33:57 AM »

BT,
Thank you, I will check that out!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2006, 11:34:44 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I went back to check on this.  Is Joran saying the part about if they find that girl, they will see that sh*t to Satish or to Deepak?

Dunno, kinda looks like a question that the ALE shoulda followed up on don't it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2006, 11:39:06 AM »

Would like to be a fly on the wall at AHATA when they see the TWO new articles compliments of the Kalpoes!  Guess this will "lower their standing" in the community?  Maybe they should sue those two publications as well.   Very Happy

I mean, why stop with Dr. Phil?

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2006, 11:47:07 AM »

I may just do that Tyler but for today just grabbed the first Mr. Coffee I could find and got the heck out of there!!  Will check that one out.  I think it is the kind that keeps the coffee fresh as opposed to it gradually getting stronger and more rancid as the day progresses.

San, did you see the little dog I saw yesterday that might be yours?

Back on topic, how about TWO new articles even if tabloid this week based on the Kalpoes lawsuit!

And one says they are ready to start crying and spilling the beans.  Good thing because the more time that passes, the more guilty Deepak looks of having gone back maybe or being the one responsible for "something bad" happening.  Joran never really confessed, it was more of an accusation.

IMHO only. . . . .

Yes Anna I did see the little dog you posted.  I'm so glad he reminded you of me Laughing .
crazybabyborg
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2006, 11:55:27 AM »

I don't believe one person here said the 8.5 minute cell phone transmission just HAD to be a video if one even existed.  Changing that to be the issue from if it is possible just doesn't cut it.

I am copying exactly what comes up on my screen as far as my own connection speed is concerned and am NOT getting anything mixed up.

As far as credibility of the forum goes, I don't think it is helpful to insist what we all see every day is not possible.  I think I will believe my lying eyes on this one, thanks anyway.

KBM said the Sloots were wireless, something not even available to me in my area so I dare say Aruba is far ahead in the wireless areana and have read of several companies opening offices there for this sort of technology.

My coffee maker died this morning so I have already had to be out in the thick of things, not the best way to start the day for me.
Yes, by all means start a thread if any care to continue the discussion but I know what I see and sure don't need anybody to tell me it can't be done.  That's what I think and that's what I know.

Oh, Anna! Mine bit the dust this morning, too! I haven't trekked into the crowds yet, but hot tea just doesn't cut it, when I want coffee! I'm a diehard "BUNN" coffe-maker fan and I'm going to have to go out of my way to pick up another one.  Crying or Very sad I sympathize with you!

The video stuff and transmission stuff actually gave me a break. When I was trying to catch up, I knew I wouldn't understand it and also knew that whether I believed a video was transmitted wouldn't depend on opinions about the possibility of transmission, so I got to skip a lot of back reading.
Guess I'm saying, "Thanks"!  Laughing  and MORNING MONKEYS!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2006, 12:03:35 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

What does that mean?  Tell me you, of all people, are not one of those "we didn't really land on the moon" conspiracy theorists.  And I thought I had heard everything. Rolling Eyes

Coffee anyone?

It means we did land men on the moon 30 years ago, so is possible to do so, but it is not feasible to do so right now.

Kinda why it theoretically possible to do the cell phone transmission, but it's highly improbable that it could have happened.

I am the exact opposite of a conspiracy theorist, incase you haven't noticed.

man you just do not know when to quit.

Aruba had available to it in late 2004 and by April 2005 3G standards which which allow for transfer speeds of up to 2Mbs and faster.   It also combined wi-fi technology on the same handset of the NEC FOMA N900iL.(which will as you i am sure aware, allows for extremely fast transfer rates)

"SUNNYVALE, CA, November 22, 2004 - Aruba Wireless Networks (Aruba) today announced that Uniadex, Ltd (Uniadex), a leading system integration provider in Japan, has begun offering an integrated solution for secure enterprise wireless voice based on Aruba's series of wireless LAN (WLAN) switches and a newly-released dual-mode 3G/Wi-Fi handset.

Uniadex now offers a packaged solution combining the Wi-Fi-enabled FOMA (Freedom of Mobile-Multimedia Access) N900iL handset, Aruba's family of WLAN switching products, and NexGen SIP server. FOMA is a 3G technology based on W-CDMA. Uniadex has begun field testing of the solution with select customers, and will offer general availability in April, 2005."

Plenty of on this particular handset:

http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS4156227772.html

"NTT DoCoMo says the N900iL uses its "passage duple" system for dual-network operation. It can operate as a 3G mobile phone under NTT's W-CDMA 3G network, or as a VoIP phone with SIP (session initiation protocol) control under wireless 802.11b networks. Or, it can be set up for dual-mode operation under both kinds of network simultaneously, NTT DoCoMo says. "

NTT DoCoMo lists approximate battery life as follows:
Standby:
3G operation --
350 hours (when phone is stationary)

270 hours (when phone is moving)
Wireless LAN operation -- 230 hours

Dual mode operation -- 150 hours
Continuous talk time:
3G operation -- 140 minutes

VoIP operation -- 160 minutes
Continuous video calling: 140 minutes

I know you just cant admit when your wrong.  Keep digging.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2006, 12:05:29 PM »

Quote:

Joran: I have said nothing about burying. The only thing what I can think of, is that you know people that it is the people of automotive enterprises.
Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right. And then I went back to the beach for her.
Joran: I have never said that friend. I have never said that you went back, friend.
Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.
Deepak: Eight more days and then I'm going home, I guarantee you that for a 1000 per cent.
Deepak: (to Joran) You don't give a shit about your, the members of your own family.
Joran: The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family tells me to do. Right, +++++.

Seems to me it is Satish.  I as also thinking Satish was the King of Bling but am not sure where to check on that one.  Maybe not, Deepak was older and the one with the job and fancy car of sorts.

How does one get labeled the king of bling bling when one doesn't have a job?  The Kalpoe brothers and Joran are into some heavy stuff.  Most of the time when I hear the word "BLING" it is used when rappers refer to their jewelry (example: He got some nice bling bling going on there).  Other times we have seen gangs and drug dealers reference the word.  Yes we have seen some movie stars reference that term also.  Of all three I just mentioned Joran and the Kalpoes fit under the term gang and drug dealers.

They are not normal and they are cold blooded killers.  When I hear the Kalpoes use the term “they will see that shit” I believe Natalee was given her injuries by the hands of Joran.  The Kalpoes know they are being taped when they were in the police van so they aren’t going to say exactly what happened but they said it in a way where we know Joran did something bad.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2006, 12:06:38 PM »

Hello all.........guess my post earlier got dumped......I can't find it. O well.....Helloooooooooooo all........may you all have happy holidayssssssssss.....I wish for this season for Natalee to get closure. I want her family peace......and love for this girl. May we find in 2007 the answers we all deserve. Let's ROLL!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2006, 12:11:56 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Good morning LilPuma Smile You gotta go to Best Buy?  Glad you only have to circle the lot.  I am headed to Lowe's here in a minute (never work on plumbing over the holidays) and I have to go it alone-no one to cover my back.

Wear kevlar.   Wink  Stay calm and alert.  Watch out for 2x4's!

Lil Puma-is that watch out for 2 x 4's or 4 x 4's?  I'm driving a Scion XB, which means I watch out for anything that moves Smile

Will check back later.  I am always hopeful for some kind of news that there will be justice for Natalee.

Laughing I was thinking of wood, but those 4 x 4's are also treacherous.  
Wink

Did someone mention 4x4's??  Wink  Laughing
I am not a big poster on here, but I do read a lot and lurk, I hope for answers and wish the family peace with answers. Justice 4 Natalee. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all in the cage. It is time to close this case!! May 2007 provide the answers we all need 4 that!

Hi Nut44!

Here's your previous post, it didn't get lost  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2006, 12:12:29 PM »

From Anna's post:
It drives me crazy:There is information to be had from the people at Automotive Enterproses.
This sounds like Satish is parroting a rehearsed story that all three are familiar with and the reference to Automotive Enterprises was the catalyst for it.

Both sentences should be joined; they're continuous from Joran and still related to the Automotive Enterprises reference.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2006, 12:14:17 PM »

Hello nut! Merry Christmas!!!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2006, 12:31:20 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Carnut and Blah,

I have no idea what either one of you is talking about, and trying to read it is giving me a worse headache than Shango gives Carnut.  Laughing

I think starting a thread for everyone to post their techie arguments in is a great idea. Maybe if Metro is ever not in the air he can add his 2 cents' worth also.

Personally, I agree that if they were planning to make a video, they wouldn't plan to do it with a cellphone. They would want better quality if it were something they wanted to make money from. I'm not saying there wasn't a video - just that a planned one would probably have been filmed differently. My best guess is that the 8.5 minute cell phone call was probably someone saying the equivalent of "Oh crap - she's not breathing - what do we do now?"

ITA.  Given Freddy's involvement in some way and the mention of a camera being returned, I don't think a cell phone was involved in any filming that took place.  While all the tech stuff boggles this mind, I understand and concur with the Dutch lady.  Rape is a control thing.  It may turn some sicko on, but it is about control.  Many studies have been done to show that people will inflict harm on others who are smaller, weaker, or otherwise unable to fight back or escape, and in doing so will feel a sense of power, control and superiority.  This is why animal cruelty is often a precursor to abusive or violent behavior towards humans.  Also, those who have been abused often become the abusers later in life.  I have not seen any videos on bangbus and haven't gone to the other sites, but I've seen the pictures.  Not Hollywood, but not cell phone stuff.  The people seem sleazy.  Street sex; back alley sex.  Not Playboy or Penthouse or anything professional even in the porn category.  I'm not an expert on porn but I've seen some.  Given that these are favorites of these guys and other things we know about them, I don't doubt they'd want to film it, replay it, submit it.  It's a badge of honor among these sick young men.  I won't call them animals because animals don't do such things as far as I know.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: December 21, 2006, 12:32:46 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote:

How does one get labeled the king of bling bling when one doesn't have a job?  The Kalpoe brothers and Joran are into some heavy stuff.  Most of the time when I hear the word "BLING" it is used when rappers refer to their jewelry (example: He got some nice bling bling going on there).  Other times we have seen gangs and drug dealers reference the word.  Yes we have seen some movie stars reference that term also.  Of all three I just mentioned Joran and the Kalpoes fit under the term gang and drug dealers.

They are not normal and they are cold blooded killers.  When I hear the Kalpoes use the term “they will see that shit” I believe Natalee was given her injuries by the hands of Joran.  The Kalpoes know they are being taped when they were in the police van so they aren’t going to say exactly what happened but they said it in a way where we know Joran did something bad.

Or maybe she received injuries at the "feet" and "hands" of Joran, the reason those illusive shoes can never be found.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.