April 28, 2024, 03:58:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #563 12/20 - 12/21/2006-DO NOT USE  (Read 91052 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2006, 12:39:30 PM »

TO: JORAN, DOCTOR EVIL AND K1 and K2

Telling a lie over and over and over again does not make it so.

when you all sit at your table with your EVIL PARENTS, say a prayer for
yourself because youre gonna need it

i hate you all

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2006, 12:42:28 PM »

I just wanted to drop in and support Robots.  "I hate" 'em all too.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2006, 12:43:09 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Would like to be a fly on the wall at AHATA when they see the TWO new articles compliments of the Kalpoes!  Guess this will "lower their standing" in the community?  Maybe they should sue those two publications as well.   Very Happy

I mean, why stop with Dr. Phil?

No doubt that Tacopina has his Complaint prepared as a merge document and will start cranking them out at some point.  As for the Kalpoes, the Dr. Phil tapes have been mentioned by NO ONE in the media EXCEPT TACOPINA in about a year.  At that point, Aruba insisted that the tapes were manipulated and we've seen online how many people believe that.  So how is there ongoing damage?  I'm thinking that even if a jury felt that someone done the Kalpoes wrong, how much damage can they reasonably claim if the jury has one iota of collective intelligence.  These are just my arguments.  Dr. Phil's lawyers have probably thought of even better ones.   Wink

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2006, 12:43:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

It's become the monkey chorus!

I hate 'em all. too!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2006, 12:46:44 PM »

I may just do that Tyler but for today just grabbed the first Mr. Coffee I could find and got the heck out of there!!  Will check that one out.  I think it is the kind that keeps the coffee fresh as opposed to it gradually getting stronger and more rancid as the day progresses.

You might try Gevalia.com.  They have excellent coffee, although not inexpensive, and if you buy their coffee, they will usually send you a free coffee pot.  It keeps the coffee warm without turning it to sludge.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2006, 12:50:09 PM »

Quote from: "San"

How does one get labeled the king of bling bling when one doesn't have a job?  The Kalpoe brothers and Joran are into some heavy stuff.  Most of the time when I hear the word "BLING" it is used when rappers refer to their jewelry (example: He got some nice bling bling going on there).  Other times we have seen gangs and drug dealers reference the word.  Yes we have seen some movie stars reference that term also.  Of all three I just mentioned Joran and the Kalpoes fit under the term gang and drug dealers.

They are not normal and they are cold blooded killers.  When I hear the Kalpoes use the term “they will see that shit” I believe Natalee was given her injuries by the hands of Joran.  The Kalpoes know they are being taped when they were in the police van so they aren’t going to say exactly what happened but they said it in a way where we know Joran did something bad.

Or maybe she received injuries at the "feet" and "hands" of Joran, the reason those illusive shoes can never be found.

You are right Tyler I would not put it past him to kick her.  In his state of rage that's probably what he did.  Joran is a crybaby and uncontrollable when he loses his temper you can just see it.

In one of the police statements they are asking Joran about how strong he is and he answers that Deepak is weak and Koen is his equal in regards to strength.  Why would you even have to bring something like that up while being interrogated?  There is a reason for them asking those questions.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2006, 12:51:12 PM »

Quote:

Joran: Who has said about burying? I didn't say anything about burying.
Deepak: That's what you have stated. Stop with that bullshit.
Joran: I have said nothing about burying. The only thing what I can think of, is that you know people that it is the people of automotive enterprises.
Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right. And then I went back to the beach for her.
Joran: Who has said that?
Satish: You said that.
Joran: I have never said that friend. I have never said that you went back, friend.
Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.
Deepak: Eight more days and then I'm going home, I guarantee you that for a 1000 per cent.
Joran: We will see.
Deepak: (to Joran) You don't give a shit about your, the members of your own family.
Joran: The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family tells me to do. Right, +++++.
Deepak: Your own father, unbelievable.

I went back to check on this.  Is Joran saying the part about if they find that girl, they will see that sh*t to Satish or to Deepak?

Seems to me it is Satish.  I as also thinking Satish was the King of Bling but am not sure where to check on that one.  Maybe not, Deepak was older and the one with the job and fancy car of sorts.

How does one get labeled the king of bling bling when one doesn't have a job?  The Kalpoe brothers and Joran are into some heavy stuff.  Most of the time when I hear the word "BLING" it is used when rappers refer to their jewelry (example: He got some nice bling bling going on there).  Other times we have seen gangs and drug dealers reference the word.  Yes we have seen some movie stars reference that term also.  Of all three I just mentioned Joran and the Kalpoes fit under the term gang and drug dealers.

They are not normal and they are cold blooded killers.  When I hear the Kalpoes use the term “they will see that shit” I believe Natalee was given her injuries by the hands of Joran.  The Kalpoes know they are being taped when they were in the police van so they aren’t going to say exactly what happened but they said it in a way where we know Joran did something bad.

Or maybe she received injuries at the "feet" and "hands" of Joran, the reason those illusive shoes can never be found.

Could very well be, Tyler. I've thought about the possibilities, and that statement could mean a lot of things. I'm sure that it doesn't just refer to a shoe, but the marks of one on her is possible. Could be a fisherman's cage, could be a shoe stuck in fresh concrete weighing her down, could be injuries sustained from being hit with a car, could be torture marks. I don't know.
I do know that by Joran saying,"If they find the girl, they'll see that shit" it's sure that she's dead, and it's sure that he, DK, and Satish know she's dead. He doeasn't say, If they find the girl, she's going to TELL them anything.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2006, 12:51:21 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I hate 'em all. too!

Me me me me too. Very Happy
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2006, 12:53:05 PM »

thank you for your support  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2006, 12:53:23 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Did someone mention 4x4's??  Wink  Laughing
I am not a big poster on here, but I do read a lot and lurk, I hope for answers and wish the family peace with answers. Justice 4 Natalee. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all in the cage. It is time to close this case!! May 2007 provide the answers we all need 4 that!

I was bullied out of my lane by a very large, black, 4x4 with double rear tires on my way back from Best Buy.  Just so you know.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2006, 12:53:34 PM »

I hate 'em all. too!

thank you for your support
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2006, 12:54:17 PM »

I hate 'em all. too!

thank you for your support  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2006, 01:07:10 PM »

Actually, that statement by Joran says more than just the 3 know she's dead. It's an admission that they know her state of being as she was desposed. "They'll see that shit". It required no further explanation for all three to know what was being referenced.
The ONLY thing that is left thinly unproven by that one statement, is if they were the ones who actually killed her. It's highly probable, but not revealed with certainty. Again, these things come out with Joran's statement:
1. They all know she's dead
2. They know what state she would be found in if discovered. Could be what is with the body, or the state of the body.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2006, 01:11:06 PM »

O/T
no back-up coffee makers?   wholly cr@p, I have at least 6 back-ups;
1 stainless steel stove-top espresso
1 aluminum stove-top espresso
1 thermal french press
1 glass french press
1 stove top peculator
1 individual drip

and a Coleman gas camping stove in case of power failure.
humm, guess I really want my coffee.  Its more of a family tradition. I've been drinking coffee since I was 5(albeit w/ lots of milk). Even our cats got a shot of coffee in their morning milk (w/ 1 tsp sugar) every morning.

The coffee bar is open.

Love to all my Monkeys

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2006, 01:13:04 PM »

I hate 'em all. too!

Me Too!!  Hate their stickin' guts!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2006, 01:13:08 PM »

Actually, that statement by Joran says more than just the 3 know she's dead. It's an admission that they know her state of being as she was desposed. "They'll see that shit". It required no further explanation for all three to know what was being referenced.
The ONLY thing that is left thinly unproven by that one statement, is if they were the ones who actually killed her. It's highly probable, but not revealed with certainty. Again, these things come out with Joran's statement:
2. They know what state she would be found in if discovered. Could be what is with the body, or the state of the body.

Sorry, but let me enjoy my rant, here!  Laughing
I've even wondered if there might have been a hasty attempt to destroy the chance of recognition of the body. I smell Paulus around the disposal of the body, but have never been sure where the stink begins.

I'm talking to myself, aren't I?  Shocked

See you guys later!  Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2006, 01:13:50 PM »

OT...Robots may get independence:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/12/21/robot.rights.ap/index.html

Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2006, 01:15:07 PM »

Sorry, but let me enjoy my rant, here!  Laughing
I've even wondered if there might have been a hasty attempt to destroy the chance of recognition of the body. I smell Paulus around the disposal of the body, but have never been sure where the stink begins.

I'm talking to myself, aren't I?  Shocked

See you guys later!  Wink

No, you are not talking to yourself....your posts are always thought provoking & clear.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: December 21, 2006, 01:15:48 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
O/T
no back-up coffee makers?   wholly cr@p, I have at least 6 back-ups;
1 stainless steel stove-top espresso
1 aluminum stove-top espresso
1 thermal french press
1 glass french press
1 stove top peculator
1 individual drip

and a Coleman gas camping stove in case of power failure.
humm, guess I really want my coffee.  Its more of a family tradition. I've been drinking coffee since I was 5(albeit w/ lots of milk). Even our cats got a shot of coffee in their morning milk (w/ 1 tsp sugar) every morning.

The coffee bar is open.

Love to all my Monkeys

Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2006, 01:16:43 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

I hate 'em all. too!

Me Too!!  Hate their stickin' guts!

thats the way  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.