April 28, 2024, 09:40:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #563 12/20 - 12/21/2006-DO NOT USE  (Read 91060 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #160 on: December 21, 2006, 02:13:18 PM »

hiya can anyone give me the address to kath-hotshot's

new aruba silence website?

I seem to have lost it. Rolling Eyes

Question TIA

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: December 21, 2006, 02:15:55 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #162 on: December 21, 2006, 02:18:39 PM »

IMO, the car conversation is unique to anything we know they said; even the interrogation statements. It's obvious from the night Nat went missing that the boys were aware of at least the possibility that there communications might be of interest to authorities. That's what makes the "truthfulness" of computer and cell phone records so hard to discern. How much was staged?
Therefore, there was guardedness in their conversation in the car, But not to the level as was present in formal interrogation. The emotional factor of confronting each other face to face, knowing all three had the knowledge to bring down each other, wins out in snippets.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: December 21, 2006, 02:23:50 PM »

I don't know what an IP is.I do know that in wifi you can do alot,in 8.5 minutes.I don't think it started as a snuff film,but it may have ended up as one.Saw some of her her olf friends,still showing sadness in their eyes,until a 14 year okd started playing Cocaine on the the piano.Then they were singing and dancing.I don't care what the 8.5 minute call was about,I just want Justice...and it will come,soon I believe.We are recovering from our health issues here and surgery sucks.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: December 21, 2006, 02:25:37 PM »

Hey Justins --- weren't you the one doing that gosh awful

nicotine gum?

that sh is tragic stuff... I chewed that dastardly tasting concoction

for 3 years trying to quit.... and finally DID!!!! 5 years down.

No cigs. ZERO!

There is light at the end of the tunnel! Wink

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #165 on: December 21, 2006, 02:26:50 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I don't know what an IP is.I do know that in wifi you can do alot,in 8.5 minutes.I don't think it started as a snuff film,but it may have ended up as one.Saw some of her her olf friends,still showing sadness in their eyes,until a 14 year okd started playing Cocaine on the the piano.Then they were singing and dancing.I don't care what the 8.5 minute call was about,I just want Justice...and it will come,soon I believe.We are recovering from our health issues here and surgery sucks.CAT

Cat, you may be the last monkey that I haven't nailed down as far as an avatar goes. You are beautiful, anyway, but if you'd like an avatar, I'll help you get one! Just want to be sure it's your choice rather than needing help! Merry Christmas!  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: December 21, 2006, 02:28:36 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I agree with the comments. As easy as it can be to throw Paulus in from the beginning, I think there is more hard evidence that Paulus entered the murder crime scene after "something went bad". Whether Natalee was "allowed" to die after being harmed, or was already dead, I don't know. I do think that whatever happened, Joran was scared enough to go to Daddy. And I fully believe that from that point, Paulus did all he could to protect Joran.

I think Paulus entered before she was "harmed."  I think he "picked" Natalee for his own.

Hello, Anita.  Those see-through blouses are to no avail.  The old man is a pervert.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: December 21, 2006, 02:29:38 PM »

WELP...

If anyone has the following:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hiya can anyone give me the address to kath-hotshot's

new aruba silence website?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

please feel free to email me the addy.

I B @

howardmsprague@hotmail.com

TIA

-J4N

------------------
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: December 21, 2006, 02:29:42 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
I just wanted to drop in and support Robots.  "I hate" 'em all too.

thank you for your support  Cool

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  

I'm with ya's too !!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: December 21, 2006, 02:29:45 PM »

IMO, the car conversation is unique to anything we know they said; even the interrogation statements. It's obvious from the night Nat went missing that the boys were aware of at least the possibility that there communications might be of interest to authorities. That's what makes the "truthfulness" of computer and cell phone records so hard to discern. How much was staged?
Therefore, there was guardedness in their conversation in the car, But not to the level as was present in formal interrogation. The emotional factor of confronting each other face to face, knowing all three had the knowledge to bring down each other, wins out in snippets.

Just remember "Your own father, unbelievable."  I think this means Paulus claimed Natalee for himself and she died in his presence, possibly at his command and Joran's feet and hands.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #170 on: December 21, 2006, 02:31:53 PM »

I agree with the comments. As easy as it can be to throw Paulus in from the beginning, I think there is more hard evidence that Paulus entered the murder crime scene after "something went bad". Whether Natalee was "allowed" to die after being harmed, or was already dead, I don't know. I do think that whatever happened, Joran was scared enough to go to Daddy. And I fully believe that from that point, Paulus did all he could to protect Joran.

I think Paulus entered before she was "harmed."  I think he "picked" Natalee for his own.

Hello, Anita.  Those see-through blouses are to no avail.  The old man is a pervert.

I don't think we are necessarily in disagreement, Tyler. Paulus could have "picked" Natalee and at some point left her to the boys, where something "went wrong". I'm just trying to line up DKs chastisement of Joran with things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: December 21, 2006, 02:33:44 PM »

I always thought "Your own father, unbelievable!" was said in reference to Paulus being involved some way other than just covering up.  I think he saw and wanted Natalee himself, like Tyler just said.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: December 21, 2006, 02:34:07 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Shocked  Shocked

I just bought my nephews a robot for Christmas too !!!

http://mindstorms.lego.com/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: December 21, 2006, 02:36:53 PM »

I don't think we are necessarily in disagreement, Tyler. Paulus could have "picked" Natalee and at some point left her to the boys, where something "went wrong". I'm just trying to line up DKs chastisement of Joran with things.

It sure would be interesting to know in just what context some of the statements were made in.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: December 21, 2006, 02:37:22 PM »

Hi, Y'all!  I was just going to stop in and wish y'all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, but I do want to agree with Tyler about the first instinct of kids with a friend in trouble being to take the one who needs it to the ER; we see that happen frequently (sadly to say kids sometimes do dangerous things, feeling they're invincible).  Normal kids would have taken someone who needed it to the ER.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: December 21, 2006, 02:37:48 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Well, he's a freedom fighter, for sure!
Thanks for your kind comment 2NJ! I do think I have clearly offered everybody a Christmas avatar, whether they want one or not!  Laughing

Motto: Leave no monkey behind!

Laughing
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: December 21, 2006, 02:38:57 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Hi, Y'all!  I was just going to stop in and wish y'all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, but I do want to agree with Tyler about the first instinct of kids with a friend in trouble being to take the one who needs it to the ER; we see that happen frequently (sadly to say kids sometimes do dangerous things, feeling they're invincible).  Normal kids would have taken someone who needed it to the ER.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family, Darleen.  Long time no see.  Hope all is well.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 21, 2006, 02:40:02 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

What does any of the above have to do with the island of aruba or cellular technology?

kep googling or Yahooing and you will see.  Your thinking its not in Aruba, but your wrong, again Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #178 on: December 21, 2006, 02:40:51 PM »

Tyler, DK seems to be blaming Joran with Paulus' arrest. I'm concluding that Joran was responsible for Paulus' involvement around Nat's death, whether that be burial, disposition, or allowing her to die. I'm concluding that Joran went to Paulus for help because he was scared. Maybe she was dying, maybe she had died and was clumsily buried, I don't know. But I firmly believe that Paulus took charge to protect Joran at whatever point he became aware that there was evidence to harm Joran. Thus, he became involved in a murder. Whatever else Paulus was guilty of, up to that point, I believe Joran involved him in murder out of fear. That's what I think DKs comments referred to.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: December 21, 2006, 02:41:35 PM »

Thank you, Muffy!  All is very good around here (although it was touch and go busy for the past few weeks); I hope all is well with Very Happy  you!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.