April 27, 2024, 06:27:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #563 12/20 - 12/21/2006-DO NOT USE  (Read 91035 times)
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 21, 2006, 02:43:00 PM »

And, Muffy, your little bee looks precious!!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2006, 02:45:05 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"

Why thank you.  Klaas fixed my bee a little Santa hat.  Did you see the lovely avatars available in the lounge that CBB put there?  If you need one and have time to do it, you could have a Christmas avatar too.  There are still a few more days left before Christmas Smile   Kinda like last minute shopping LOL

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2006, 02:46:07 PM »

Hi darleen! Long time no see! Where's your avatar?
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2006, 02:47:14 PM »

CARPE: Hotshot's New Natalee Site http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/
crazybabyborg
« Reply #184 on: December 21, 2006, 02:48:21 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

Why thank you.  Klaas fixed my bee a little Santa hat.  Did you see the lovely avatars available in the lounge that CBB put there?  If you need one and have time to do it, you could have a Christmas avatar too.  There are still a few more days left before Christmas Smile   Kinda like last minute shopping LOL

Beat me to it, Muffy!  Laughing

I added some more the other day............they're sparkly. darleen would like them!  Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: December 21, 2006, 02:53:03 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "blah"

I know you just cant admit when your wrong.  Keep digging.

What does any of the above have to do with the island of aruba or cellular technology?

I guess I should explain this better, you do know that Aruba Wireless Systems is an American company that has nothing to do with the island of aruba don't you?

Also the W-CDMA 3G mentioned in the handsets you are pointing out is the same CDMA 3 I have in my SIG, 384k max theoretical.

The rest of the equipment functions as a wireless lan device.

Now other than Japan, where can you find a provider in the western hemisphere who offers this service?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

God you are so easy, I knew you would come back with that !!!!!!

An American company doing business with a Japanese company in Aruba, IMAGINE THAT, WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT !!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Keep googling or yahooing or whatever you are doing and you will see that they did set this system up in Aruba when I said they did.  You will also see that Digicell in Oranjastad is the service provider not Aruba Wireless Systems.

As for the rest of your post, it is just absolutley wrong, you are talking to somene who works for a company that was experimenting with this technology 4,5 maybe 6 years ago.  

Look, I have given you as much leeway as possible on this subject and still showed you that your 385K claims make it feasible.  You just keep changing your argument as you go along.  

BTW - fix your sig line before someone else who knows what they are talking abut comes along and laughs at you too !!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2006, 02:54:34 PM »

What does any of the above have to do with the island of aruba or cellular technology?

kep googling or Yahooing and you will see.  Your thinking its not in Aruba, but your wrong, again Wink

Huh? I what is in aruba that I am wrong about?

What is wrong with my computations of bandwidth capablility in my earlier post?

Who can you point to that provides W-CDMA 3G services in the western hemisphere?

Ah,  I know you stated your creditials quite well earlier, guess I should say something about mine.

I didn't just fall off the turnip wagon, and I ain't as dumb as I look.

And if I ever need advice on digging holes, I'll definitely ask you.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2006, 02:55:21 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I added some more the other day............they're sparkly. darleen would like them!  Wink

Sorry.  Didn't realize you were still here Smile  I just know you've done an outstanding job trying to help us all look our merriest Very Happy  Very Happy   Now you got me already looking at New Years images LOL

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2006, 02:57:41 PM »

Thanks, Muffy and CrazyBabyBorg!  I did look at them and they are all really cute.  I won't need one, though, because I don't post much.  (And can you imagine the disappointment if I showed up without a tiara?? Laughing )  Oh, and I still suffer from avatar posting trauma. Laughing  Laughing
Some of the ones ya'll have made are really tempting, though. Very Happy  Good work both by Klaasend and her little Santa's helper, CrazyBabyBorg!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2006, 02:58:09 PM »

God you are so easy, I knew you would come back with that !!!!!!

An American company doing business with a Japanese company in Aruba, IMAGINE THAT, WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT !!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Keep googling or yahooing or whatever you are doing and you will see that they did set this system up in Aruba when I said they did.  You will also see that Digicell in Oranjastad is the service provider not Aruba Wireless Systems.

As for the rest of your post, it is just absolutley wrong, you are talking to somene who works for a company that was experimenting with this technology 4,5 maybe 6 years ago.  

Look, I have given you as much leeway as possible on this subject and still showed you that your 385K claims make it feasible.  You just keep changing your argument as you go along.  

BTW - fix your sig line before someone else who knows what they are talking abut comes along and laughs at you too !!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Ah what company in aruba is doing business with Japan as Aruba Wireless Systems?

Digicell in aruba provides W-CDMA 3G services?

Any chance you could stop laughing and deal with the real world.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2006, 03:00:32 PM »

I do like them very much, CrazyBabyBorg!  You are right, I like sparkly! Laughing

Hey, Carnut!!  Merry Christmas!!!!  And Happy New Year!!! (You weren't here when I wished happy holidays to everyone a bit ago, so am glad to get this chance!!)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 21, 2006, 03:01:27 PM »

I do like them very much, CrazyBabyBorg!  You are right, I like sparkly! Laughing

Hey, Carnut!!  Merry Christmas!!!!  And Happy New Year!!! (You weren't here when I wished happy holidays to everyone a bit ago, so am glad to get this chance!!)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well Darleen.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #192 on: December 21, 2006, 03:01:55 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Sorry.  Didn't realize you were still here Smile  I just know you've done an outstanding job trying to help us all look our merriest Very Happy  Very Happy   Now you got me already looking at New Years images LOL

I hereby pass that crown to you Muffy!  Laughing  You can be the reigning New Year avatar queen! I'll even give you a great link to choose from!
http://jsmagic.net/newyear/

darleen...............don't do that to me! If the lack of a tiara is all that's holding you back, I'll put one on an elf for you!
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: December 21, 2006, 03:02:50 PM »

Oh, goody!!!! Ya'll are still passing crowns!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #194 on: December 21, 2006, 03:03:48 PM »

Oh, goody!!!! Ya'll are still passing crowns!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

And it takes a LOT of prunes to accomplish it, too!  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: December 21, 2006, 03:05:12 PM »

I am such a lady.  Very Happy  And good sport.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: December 21, 2006, 03:06:02 PM »

Uhm.  What do you mean "avatar queen?"  I do well just logging in here and it took me months to even post LOL.    Scared Monkeys was about the only way I could get any information regarding Natalee's disappearance at the time.  And it still is...I just wish we could get to the bottom of this and there would be justice for Natalee and some closure for her family and friends.

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: December 21, 2006, 03:07:30 PM »

I think she means it as a compliment, Muffy; I mean, I did see the word "Queen" in there... Laughing
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2006, 03:07:33 PM »

Hi ya'll!  Great holiday graphic, Klaas ~ it's beautiful!!!!  And Red ~ thanks 4 the 12/20 interview link...

Natalee n her family r still in my prayers, even thou I'm really no longer posting...  

The Globe, huh...  Trash rag magazine at best...  would b nice if what they say is true...

Happy Holidays ya'll ~ take care.

Take note ARUBA ~ None of us have forgotten.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: December 21, 2006, 03:08:36 PM »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Katz!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.