April 28, 2024, 06:47:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #563 12/20 - 12/21/2006-DO NOT USE  (Read 91055 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: December 21, 2006, 03:20:19 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Isn't it great to have someone else to blame??? Laughing  Laughing

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2006, 03:21:38 PM »

It's been great seeing ya'll again!!  All the best for the new year!!!  My husband just got home from golf and I am going to try to talk him into going shopping with me. Rolling Eyes  Very Happy
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: December 21, 2006, 03:21:45 PM »

Eye think u look cute as a little question mark, Darleen...  Very Happy

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
crazybabyborg
« Reply #223 on: December 21, 2006, 03:23:14 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Muffy, I would never even have had that little cartoon girl if Klaasend hadn't written something along the lines of avatars for idiots. Laughing

And CrazyBabyBorg, all is forgiven. Very Happy I thought it was funny!!! Laughing

Is there a remedial class for the avatars for idiots class?  I would have to stay after everyday for a long time...

There have been a few monkeys that have said the directions I wrote have pulled them through when they didn't manage it before. I'm sure that's because I'm not a techy person and KNOW that "click" isn't nearly as clear as "right click"  Laughing
The first time I was directed to the Monkey Lounge, I thought I'd need a street map to a location everybody else frequented all the time!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: December 21, 2006, 03:23:28 PM »

Oh good, Glad I'm not the only one who still has 2 go out shopping!  Was about to bow out and say good-by ~ I still have 1 last present that I have 2 get ~ and a couple that I'll buy if something happens 2 catch my eye...

Take care everyone ~ and God bless!

It's been great seeing ya'll again!!  All the best for the new year!!!  My husband just got home from golf and I am going to try to talk him into going shopping with me. Rolling Eyes  Very Happy

crazybabyborg
« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2006, 03:25:05 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Oh good, Glad I'm not the only one who still has 2 go out shopping!  Was about to bow out and say good-by ~ I still have 1 last present that I have 2 get ~ and a couple that I'll buy if something happens 2 catch my eye...

Take care everyone ~ and God bless!

Me too, Katz..................gonna run now, but see ya'll later!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2006, 03:25:12 PM »

And there's some here who might remember what happened that night when I tried 2 teach (oh gosh I forget who) how to make a signature block ~ some of us almost died laughing...

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Muffy, I would never even have had that little cartoon girl if Klaasend hadn't written something along the lines of avatars for idiots. Laughing

And CrazyBabyBorg, all is forgiven. Very Happy I thought it was funny!!! Laughing

Is there a remedial class for the avatars for idiots class?  I would have to stay after everyday for a long time...

There have been a few monkeys that have said the directions I wrote have pulled them through when they didn't manage it before. I'm sure that's because I'm not a techy person and KNOW that "click" isn't nearly as clear as "right click"  Laughing
The first time I was directed to the Monkey Lounge, I thought I'd need a street map to a location everybody else frequented all the time!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: December 21, 2006, 03:25:32 PM »

tcu mom-I read about those possible snow flurries.  I also couldn't help but notice my city have wrapped and covered all the fire hydrants.  I've never seen such a thing...They must be expecting it to be cold.  I got my firewood stacked and my kindling all bundled.  Good thing I remember how to use a fireplace Smile

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #228 on: December 21, 2006, 03:26:11 PM »

Thanks, Katz!!  It's nice to be cute in whatever one wears. Laughing

And, Carnut, I saw that!! Laughing  (It was funny, but I sincerely do forgive her!) Laughing
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: December 21, 2006, 03:28:22 PM »

Oh, and Katz, I just want to help my husband by taking him shopping with me; he needs the practice; and I want to teach him how to do a better job of it. Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #230 on: December 21, 2006, 03:28:40 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
And there's some here who might remember what happened that night when I tried 2 teach (oh gosh I forget who) how to make a signature block ~ some of us almost died laughing...

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I wasn't here, but can relate, Katz! If I came here and FOM had an avatar, I think I'd have a Merrier Christmas! She wants one, and it kills me that she doesn't have it! I even animated hers to try to entice:

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: December 21, 2006, 03:31:47 PM »

CBB you really did snaz up F.O.M.'s avatar for the holidays.  The snowflakes falling are lovely.  You are quite clever

crazybabyborg
« Reply #232 on: December 21, 2006, 03:35:07 PM »

CBB you really did snaz up F.O.M.'s avatar for the holidays.  The snowflakes falling are lovely.  You are quite clever

I had NO idea what I was doing!  Laughing
But if anyone sees FOM, there's instructions just for her in the Christmas avatar thread. I'm counting on all of you to get her there!  Laughing

I gotta run!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: December 21, 2006, 03:41:31 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Shocked  Shocked

I just bought my nephews a robot for Christmas too !!!

http://mindstorms.lego.com/

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: December 21, 2006, 03:43:40 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I am such a lady.  Very Happy  And good sport.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

and to think she likely typed that with a straight face

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: December 21, 2006, 03:46:10 PM »

carnut-

I know it's hard for a techie to back down but for the sake of xmas, for heaven's sake, whatever sake - please let go of the gauntlet !

Santa will be good to you if you do  Wink  

I continue to stand with the girl.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: December 21, 2006, 03:49:08 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

and to think she likely typed that with a straight face

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

None ~ will you please let me know when y'all have your website up?  The cookies are absolutely darling!  By the way, did you put butterflies on the tree?  Southern Living pictured a tree decorated with butterflies, and I thought of y'all and Mr. None....who is of course watching out for all of you~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: December 21, 2006, 03:49:08 PM »

Good afternoon, Nonesuche

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: December 21, 2006, 03:49:53 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
carnut-

I know it's hard for a techie to back down but for the sake of xmas, for heaven's sake, whatever sake - please let go of the gauntlet !

Santa will be good to you if you do  Wink  

Precisely what am I supposed to do?

Precisely what am I wrong about?
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: December 21, 2006, 03:54:52 PM »

I'm on the way out the door to go shopping (with husband in tow Very Happy ), but just couldn't resist this:

{{edit - don't even try}}
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.