April 27, 2024, 09:41:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #563 12/20 - 12/21/2006-DO NOT USE  (Read 91040 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: December 21, 2006, 03:58:12 PM »

tcumom-

thank you and yes we have some butterflies, I also found a large cloissone butterfly ornament which I gave my daughter for her college graduation last weekend. So we are displaying it with the tree too. Thank you for your interest in the cookies, if you email klaas I know even as burdened as she is, she will forward it to me and I can send you information? I hope you have a great holiday !

Hi Muffy !

Carnut,

I think the point to take from this is that perhaps wireless technology is beyond what you might interpret it to be. I do have a whitepaper from IBM back in 2000, wherein they detail some of these points for they had projected GM could make more from online transactions done from cars, than on new car sales? At that point GM began investing in wireless technologies to the point they acquired a few start-up's. That's an area blah has worked within too, the capabilities are far beyond what we baby boomers currently utilize.

It's all speculative, what was contained within the 8-1/2 minute phone call, so can we just allow for ALL possibles ?????

Pretty please ?

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: December 21, 2006, 03:59:12 PM »

Quote from: darleenofalabama
I'm on the way out the door to go shopping (with husband in tow Very Happy ), but just couldn't resist this:

{{edit}}:[/quote]

I am accustomed to nouveau interpretations of what a lady is, thank you for reminding me of that fact  Very Happy

oh and Merry Christmas to you as well  Laughing  Laughing

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: December 21, 2006, 03:59:29 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Precisely what am I supposed to do?

Precisely what am I wrong about?

Carnut and Blah ~ I'm so computer illiterate that after a while I thought y'all were just providing us with some pre-holiday entertainment .... egging each other on . . .  Very Happy  Very Happy

Anyway ~ I enjoy reading what you both have to say ~ whatever it means!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: December 21, 2006, 03:59:36 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
tcumom-

thank you and yes we have some butterflies, I also found a large cloissone butterfly ornament which I gave my daughter for her college graduation last weekend. So we are displaying it with the tree too. Thank you for your interest in the cookies, if you email klaas I know even as burdened as she is, she will forward it to me and I can send you information? I hope you have a great holiday !

Hi Muffy !

Carnut,

I think the point to take from this is that perhaps wireless technology is beyond what you might interpret it to be. I do have a whitepaper from IBM back in 2000, wherein they detail some of these points for they had projected GM could make more from online transactions done from cars, than on new car sales? At that point GM began investing in wireless technologies to the point they acquired a few start-up's. That's an area blah has worked within too, the capabilities are far beyond what we baby boomers currently utilize.

It's all speculative, what was contained within the 8-1/2 minute phone call, so can we just allow for ALL possibles ?????

Pretty please ?

Sorry, you are wrong in your understanding of cellular bandwidth.

And after much ado it has become quite apparent some other experts are as well.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: December 21, 2006, 04:03:01 PM »

carnut, stubborn is your middle name  Laughing  Laughing do try to have a good day !

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: December 21, 2006, 04:04:11 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
carnut, stubborn is your middle name  Laughing  Laughing do try to have a good day !

I will, and you too.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #246 on: December 21, 2006, 04:29:16 PM »

meerrryy Christmas to all!

Very Happy
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #247 on: December 21, 2006, 04:32:27 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys!  Just lurking and see some differences of opinions and some old "non-friends" here.  Come on ALL, it's Christmas, be nice and everybody just pleeeaassseee get along!  

Merry Christimas! Smile

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: December 21, 2006, 04:35:54 PM »

Good afternoon friends.... Smile

It is definitely Christmas in my neck of the woods....the Hallmark store is out of Christmas cards....!  And I just can't park along the highway and walk to WMart....so, let's see....I did draw cards when I was 5.....hum... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: December 21, 2006, 04:38:24 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

It is definitely Christmas in my neck of the woods....the Hallmark store is out of Christmas cards....!  And I just can't park along the highway and walk to WMart....so, let's see....I did draw cards when I was 5.....hum... Very Happy

Huh? You've got a computer, don't you have an old copy of Printshop around that you could use to print your own personalized cards?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: December 21, 2006, 04:43:09 PM »

Huh? You've got a computer, don't you have an old copy of Printshop around that you could use to print your own personalized cards?

what baud rate for the printer????

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: December 21, 2006, 04:43:30 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Ok, with all the nekky monkeys running around, I just have to say that if you want a Christmas avatar ( and you're just fine without one ) that there are avatars in the Monkey Lounge with instructions. It's in the thread. "CHRSITMAS AVATARS HERE". I just wanted to make sure that no monkey was left out because they were intimidated at how to get one. It takes less than 2 minutes, and it's my little "Merry Christmas" to the cage.

Directions to the Monkey Lounge: Go to "Home" at top of this page. Scroll down to "Monkey Lounge" and click. Scroll down to "CHRISTMAS AVATARS HERE" and click.  Wink

Seems no matter how many monkeys you dress up, more nekkid monkeys show up.  CBB's work is never done.   Confused

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: December 21, 2006, 04:46:24 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Isn't it great to have someone else to blame??? Laughing  Laughing

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

But it doesn't get you out of it; it just gets passed along.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: December 21, 2006, 04:48:43 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Kinda depends on whether it Parallel, Serial or USB Connected.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: December 21, 2006, 04:54:09 PM »

Monkeys, I need a little bit of comforting.  Sad

With the assistance of my dear friend Kuoka () hubby and I ordered me a fancy, schmancy new laptop computer for Christmas. Now, the UPS people have lost it.

No Christmas prezzy for me this year.  Crying or Very sad

I Stand With The Girl
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: December 21, 2006, 04:54:23 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Kinda depends on whether it Parallel, Serial or USB Connected.

finally we agree  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: December 21, 2006, 04:55:50 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

With the assistance of my dear friend Kuoka () hubby and I ordered me a fancy, schmancy new laptop computer for Christmas. Now, the UPS people have lost it.

Sorry, I feel for ya.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: December 21, 2006, 04:55:56 PM »

hopefully its not in Denver !!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: December 21, 2006, 04:57:01 PM »

TY Carnut.

Blah, I think it's probably at some UPS driver's house.  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: December 21, 2006, 04:57:11 PM »

Oh no!  I hope it can be tracked down pronto!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.