April 27, 2024, 07:27:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #563 12/20 - 12/21/2006-DO NOT USE  (Read 91037 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: December 21, 2006, 06:42:04 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
justinsmama-I will keep you and your mother in my thoughts and prayers.  It's good she has some relief with the change-out of the beds.  Are you staying there at the hosptial with her or somewhere nearby?  Please take time to care for yourself and rest when you are able.

I went to work today and popped in to see her this morning. Justin and I are going to see her after our dinner. He will be going to his father's for the weekend, and I will then take up the overnight vigil. My sister has been doing it since Tuesday. She had come in from PA. My earlier post was not typed correctly- it was supposed to be she is NOT too with it.

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: December 21, 2006, 06:46:15 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
justinsmama-I will keep you and your mother in my thoughts and prayers.  It's good she has some relief with the change-out of the beds.  Are you staying there at the hosptial with her or somewhere nearby?  Please take time to care for yourself and rest when you are able.

I went to work today and popped in to see her this morning. Justin and I are going to see her after our dinner. He will be going to his father's for the weekend, and I will then take up the overnight vigil. My sister has been doing it since Tuesday. She had come in from PA. My earlier post was not typed correctly- it was supposed to be she is NOT too with it.

Hugs, Justins, hope everything works out.  This is very difficult, I know.  Hang in there, and try to take care of yourself as well.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: December 21, 2006, 06:52:34 PM »

Quote from: "San"
At this point in time in I am all for vigilante justice.  From day one Aruba didn’t play fair and they choose to protect evil.  I will be happy if someone kills one of the Kalpoes preferably Deepak because I want Satish looking like a deer in the headlights the rest of his life.  I would also want both Sloots to meet their demise the same way Natalee did.  I have no conscience when it comes to dealing with evil.

If there's an envelope going around for contributions please pass it this way.  I'll be more than happy to contribute.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: December 21, 2006, 06:56:19 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Dana"
I hope you all can tune in and call in. Yes Mike has a great show.

I went to Mike's website.  
http://www.mikeoncrime.com/news/NPNewsPlus.asp

I copied this from his site about his new book.  There are more excerpts from the book on the site.  Sounds really really interesting.  

TO THE GRAVE is selling fast and recently became a national bestseller!

Mike spent the past year working on TO THE GRAVE, which chronicles the mysterious April 2002 disappearance of Manitoba teen Erin Chorney, her family's desperate search for answers and the Hollywood-style police operation which unearthed a shocking truth two years later.

Here is a sampling of excerpts from the book, which is based entirely on true events.

IT was a missing person mystery destined for the cold case files.

Brandon resident Erin Chorney, 18, vanished without a trace in April 2002, leaving behind a broken-hearted family, a stunned community and many troubling questions.

There were whispers and rumours about what could have happened to the striking young woman. And while police had plenty of suspicions, there was no hard evidence.

Then along came the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, armed with a strong desire for justice and an innovative plan straight out of a Hollywood screenplay.

This sounds like a great program.  Anna, let's listen to this instead of wrapping gifts.  They all get too many gifts anyway. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: December 21, 2006, 06:59:07 PM »

Justins,
All of your family is in our prayers!  Sometimes folks move around a lot after surgery because their body is fighting off the effects of the anesthesia, still waking up, etc.  Can be a sign of strength.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: December 21, 2006, 07:04:58 PM »

Justinsmama, you might get some comfort by bringing with you a soothing book to read, that has given you pleasure previously, & read aloud to yourself & your Mom.  That is what I would have to do, am feeling for you & her in this situation, it may help you as I think it would me.  

Have any of you looked at Carpe's enhanced photo in post Front Page "Kalpoe's ready to crack? " #58?  That photo looks very real to me as I believe it does to Carpe.  Anybody else?  I did post but it instantly looks male to me & I thought of the surfer's that the posters from the Devil's Rock referenced as never being seen after 5/29/05.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: December 21, 2006, 07:07:40 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
[This sounds like a great program.  Anna, let's listen to this instead of wrapping gifts.  They all get too many gifts anyway. Laughing

My plans, exactly, Tylergal!  I am in a wonderfully festive mood and just not going to spoil it working so hard I am too tired to enjoy Christmas once it actually arrives.  That is what I usually do and it's time for those kids to adjust to the fact that it's Christmas for ME, too.

I just have only done about one third what I normally do as far as cooking, dinner at my Mom's anyway, and decorating.  Also got my hair cut really short and spikey then went back this week and since it is blonde anyway, only took about ten minutes processing to make to like platinum.  Shockingly white, sort of neon looking.  The kids are going to be stunned, tee hee!  But I love it, takes no time to maintain and took years off my appearance.  I think they secretly want me to look sort of mousy and matronly.

So guess I will be the subject of their little behind the scenes discussions.  Usually we have just too much of everything anyway.  No one under twenty any more so all adults and so all can share the drudgery as well as the joy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: December 21, 2006, 07:13:22 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
Justinsmama, you might get some comfort by bringing with you a soothing book to read, that has given you pleasure previously, & read aloud to yourself & your Mom.  That is what I would have to do, am feeling for you & her in this situation, it may help you as I think it would me.  

Have any of you looked at Carpe's enhanced photo in post Front Page "Kalpoe's ready to crack? " #58?  That photo looks very real to me as I believe it does to Carpe.  Anybody else?  I did post but it instantly looks male to me & I thought of the surfer's that the posters from the Devil's Rock referenced as never being seen after 5/29/05.

Here are Carpes screen captures:

http://tinyurl.com/yey9zp
http://tinyurl.com/ylxoqs
http://tinyurl.com/vmkde
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: December 21, 2006, 07:29:12 PM »

Klaas, thank you.  I had seen these in previous posts of his think regarding the JQK filing against the 2K's but is there anywhere these are being discussed?  That's what I am looking for.

Think it was last week that somebody had posted that there were two people missing but that there was one name being put to both people but that was in the Discussion thread & then didn't read anybody's response so figured I was missing discussions even though I try not to.

Thanks.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: December 21, 2006, 07:30:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Here are Carpes screen captures:

http://tinyurl.com/yey9zp
http://tinyurl.com/ylxoqs
http://tinyurl.com/vmkde

Klaas - those are from an Arubay video?

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: December 21, 2006, 07:35:03 PM »

Klaas, thank you.  I had seen these in previous posts of his think regarding the JQK filing against the 2K's but is there anywhere these are being discussed?  That's what I am looking for.

Think it was last week that somebody had posted that there were two people missing but that there was one name being put to both people but that was in the Discussion thread & then didn't read anybody's response so figured I was missing discussions even though I try not to.

Thanks.

Yes, but it seems to me the 2 people missing story got started by SandraK so I've never really put much stock in it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: December 21, 2006, 07:35:11 PM »

It still looks like a dog to me.  White one and one of the earlier ones looks like a large black dog.

Deepak came with two dogs.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: December 21, 2006, 07:35:39 PM »

BTGirl - Yes..from the aru-bay rock videos.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: December 21, 2006, 07:35:53 PM »

First guess.....a dog on it's hind legs......!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: December 21, 2006, 07:36:13 PM »

They are BT & did you notice what appears about middle the knee,leg to the right of the body on the rock?
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: December 21, 2006, 07:39:29 PM »

Thanks.

Yes, but it seems to me the 2 people missing story got started by SandraK so I've never really put much stock in it.

Well, I certainly didn't think that they were responsible for Natalee but this makes me think that they may very well have disappeared at the same time & may have shown up here but no mention in the newspapers or anywhere other than FINALLY when somebody admitted to a 7 year unidentified boy from a year ago, but I must say couldn't figure out how they would have been able to ascertain country of origin after a year.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: December 21, 2006, 07:41:30 PM »

& I certainly may be incorrect but I did read NativeLingo & ArubaGirl but to tell you the truth I usually rode by SandraK, she aggitated me I didn't pay her much mind or spend time on the nonsense posts of her which were 95% CRAP.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: December 21, 2006, 07:41:39 PM »

They are BT & did you notice what appears about middle the knee,leg to the right of the body on the rock?

Yes, I did see something that could be a knee, but I'm not very good at deciding what's in screen captures like this.  Confused

I don't usually decide what I think is in the pictures until weeks after everyone else has made up their mind. Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: December 21, 2006, 07:43:55 PM »

Normally I am the same way BT, but not on these, to my eyes it seems very clear & didn't even have to take the magnifying glass out.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: December 21, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »

Normally I am the same way BT, but not on these, to my eyes it seems very clear & didn't even have to take the magnifying glass out.

I've looked at them several times already, and I'm going to keep looking and see if my eyes can get adjusted to them. I find them very interesting.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.