April 27, 2024, 09:01:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #563 12/20 - 12/21/2006-DO NOT USE  (Read 91004 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: December 21, 2006, 09:33:37 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
The RCMP has a great history. They also go for two years training in the barracks in Regina. They are better trained than most city policemen these days. They are trying to attract University educated recruits and they really want women to apply. They are also at the present time
in Cambodia & Thailand for sure ( other countries too, but I do not know for sure which ones ) in an advisory capacity.

Aruba should ask them for training. They need it.

Crossing my fingers here, but apparently Mom has been progressing since early afternoon. They are weaning her from the IV med that was to bring up her blood pressure. Guess with the first dose reduction, her bp went up within 5 minutes.  Shocked Makes me wonder if she was having a paradoical effect with that dose or med? Anyhoo, once she is weaned from it and can hold her  bp on her own, they will transfer her to a regular unit. Whoohoo! The nurse she has this evening told us that she had not been there since the night that Mom went into surgery, and she was surprised that she was progressing at this rate. There was a pause between the "surprised that she was" and the "progressing". I suspect what that nurse was really surprised about was that Mom is still alive. But she could not say that to us, if that's what she actually was thinking. When I first got there, my brother said that he was almost afraid to hope, and then he told me about her holding her own for the previous 8 hours. I woke my mother (she was moaning), asked her if she were in pain and she said "no". I told her that she was getting better, and might be on a regular floor by Christmas. When I went in one last time, she smiled a tiny bit when I kissed her cheek. So we've got our fingers crossed while holding them in prayer. All I want for Christmas is for my mother to live and recover.

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: December 21, 2006, 09:34:46 PM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"
I don't think this has been posted yet, it was Satish who was the 'King of Bling Bling'.
I knew I had it saved somewhere;

King Of Bling Bling
Satish Kalpoe
Male 20 years old Country Aruba
I SpeakDutch, English, Afrikaans
ICQ #246043199

Ahh, Satish Kalpoe, King of Bling Bling.  Aspires to be a doctor someday. Honor Roll student with a full ride scholarship to Med school. Active in church, participates in school activities, volunteers to serve the community.  An upstanding young man indeed.
He's the King of Bling Bling. Can't wait to see what he contributes to world's society.
It's satirical in a way how a lawyer with the name Kock can represent such low-life animals.  
The only lawyer lower is ArubaJoeBlowHard.  Reminds me of the ole law firm of 'Dewey, Folcomb, and Howe'.
JoeBlow and Kock are working hand in hand here.   Laughing
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: December 21, 2006, 09:36:55 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Monkeys, I need a little bit of comforting.  Sad

With the assistance of my dear friend Kuoka () hubby and I ordered me a fancy, schmancy new laptop computer for Christmas. Now, the UPS people have lost it.

No Christmas prezzy for me this year.  Crying or Very sad

'Brown' has a policy in which if they lose your package, they will replace it.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: December 21, 2006, 09:39:43 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "Anna"
Have been saying dogs for months now.   Rolling Eyes   One is very dark and then this light colored one.  

No one ever listens to me, however.   Sad

I listen to you!  It's just I always have to prove it to myself  Wink

When he was saying dogs, I understood that to be street speak/slang for two buddies/friends/aquaintences.

Muffy - I agree with you there.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dawg+dog

I checked with teenage son-he says dawg/dog is like a friend sorta thing.    Look her at urbandictionary.com

I don't think so because Rammstein at BFN says there is another word entirely for that kind of dawgs and Dutch is his native language.

I also think even Jan van der Straaten would have asked for names had the meaning been yet two more potential suspects brought into the fray.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: December 21, 2006, 09:40:47 PM »

The case that Mike was speaking of... after the perp murdered his ex girlfriend, he buried her in someone else's grave. And unless the RCMP had done this sting op, no one would have been the wiser.  
Why did he kill Erin ? Because : There had been a restraining order, he went to see her and smacked her around. So, he knew he was going to jail on a. ) a violation and b.) assault. So, he killed her.  
We have a zero tolerance on domestic volence here and in fact, the toughest laws in the country on that sort of thing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: December 21, 2006, 09:41:59 PM »

Anna wrote:

I don't think so because Rammstein at BFN says there is another word entirely for that kind of dawgs and Dutch is his native language.

I also think even Jan van der Straaten would have asked for names had the meaning been yet two more potential suspects brought into the fray.

That's right, I had forgotten about that. Wink
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: December 21, 2006, 09:43:01 PM »

Anna wrote:

That's right, I had forgotten about that. Wink

I shudder to think if he really meant dogs-like the 4 legged kind...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: December 21, 2006, 09:43:08 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
About the Aru-bay Videos:

I assume the 2 "painters" are from the Visibility Team
I assume they found "something" & called in other VTeams guys

I assume it was not Natalee

My question:  
How did Ed Smith the videotographer know to be there that day?

#1  Why do you assume it was not Natalee?

#2  It's a small island.  People know what's going on.  Ed Smith probably knew someone involved with the search.  Ed Smith and his people took videos of several days of searches, not just that one day.

Hmm, I thought his purpose for shooting the videos was to exonerate the 2 security guards. I think he was acting on some kind of tip about a recovery effort, and that was why he was there.
Look closely and you will see the Coroner's Van tucked away besides some brush in one of the videos.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: December 21, 2006, 09:48:19 PM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"
[Hmm, I thought his purpose for shooting the videos was to exonerate the 2 security guards. I think he was acting on some kind of tip about a recovery effort, and that was why he was there.
Look closely and you will see the Coroner's Van tucked away besides some brush in one of the videos.

I don't think the purpose was to exonerate the Security Guards.  He DEDICATED the videos to freedom from discrimination but I do not think the purpose was to "prove" anything.  Maybe the one with Mickey Johns in the background might be.

Not sure what the purpose of the rock videos would be but some are purely for use behind their music like the fascinating one about the windsurfer.  That one doesn't seem to have any connection at all to anything other than the beauty of windsurfing with their strange sounding music.

I think the dedication is more a statement of a political or global point of view opposing what was done to the SG, not an attempt to produce evidence about any investigation.

Just my opinion, however, of course. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: December 21, 2006, 09:48:35 PM »

Anyway, gotta boogie to find some blankets. No heat yet and there is a lot of cold rain going on outside.

Be Well Monkey's, not sure when I will make it back on again.
Winter is setting into the Ohio Valley.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: December 21, 2006, 09:52:34 PM »

Another really good program by Dana.

And he has such wonderful, intelligent callers, too.   Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: December 21, 2006, 09:56:02 PM »

Justins,
Good to hear back about your mother.  Moaning does not always mean pain in a surgical patient but always good to check.  I was told I did some really pitiful moaning after surgery once and scared my family badly but I was not in any pain.  As I posted earlier, it can just be the body fighting off the drugs to put it under conscious level, wanting back up and awake.

Lots of good wishes going your way in this regard!  Hope your shift goes well tonight!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: December 21, 2006, 09:56:07 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Another really good program by Dana.

And he has such wonderful, intelligent callers, too.   Laughing

Thank You and for sure on the 2nd part. Very Happy
A favour from everyone, if you enjoyed the interview drop around to my guests web page www.mikeoncrime.com send him a email and say thanks for being part of the show .

Dana
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: December 21, 2006, 09:56:53 PM »

When you wish upon a star...... ah yes, the 70's.  

Good show, Dana, as always.  I do want to try to get Mike's show online.  I also thought your callers were quite interesting and articulate.  Wink
  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: December 21, 2006, 09:56:57 PM »

Doesn't he have good callers ? Yep.
Merry Christmas Anna  !
You sound like a Souther Belle ! !
So nice to listen to !
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: December 21, 2006, 09:58:08 PM »

Speaking of "BLING".......

I've seen photos of Joran wearing a chain w/ the number 9
While in Aruba, we found an athletic shirt in front of Lorenzo's house.
It was polyester, light blue, XXL...With the name NISTELROOY on the back

I saw no signifigance at the time & left it behind.  Sad
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: December 21, 2006, 09:58:24 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: December 21, 2006, 10:00:26 PM »

Interesting article on the website of Dana's guest tonight about a tape of sexual activity taken by a group of hockey players.  Seems this is a universal habit these days!   Shocked

http://tinyurl.com/wmg9l

PERSONA NON GRATA

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: December 21, 2006, 10:07:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I read back a few pages. I was on earlier and was just getting ready to post and our dinner guest showed up so I closed off. Had a lovely dinner.

Florida you have me intrigued what is the significance of the name on that shirt.

Klaas my Teddybear arrived today. small but cute as can be. I just ordered it the other night and went for slow delivery . So it said after Christmas.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: December 21, 2006, 10:10:14 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

I read back a few pages. I was on earlier and was just getting ready to post and our dinner guest showed up so I closed off. Had a lovely dinner.

Florida you have me intrigued what is the significance of the name on that shirt.

Klaas my Teddybear arrived today. small but cute as can be. I just ordered it the other night and went for slow delivery . So it said after Christmas.

Wow - I'm surprised you got it so quickly!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.