April 27, 2024, 05:02:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #563 12/20 - 12/21/2006-DO NOT USE  (Read 91030 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: December 21, 2006, 11:37:54 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Hey y'all!  I found a pic of that Rona Coster person you're looking for.......it's got to be the one.....she writes some sort of society column for Aruba?  

Is anyone still interested, and how do I post it...

Is it on a website?  If so, just post the link to the website.  Or..you can right mouse click on it and copy the url, then paste it in here and add the IMG tags.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: December 21, 2006, 11:37:55 PM »

Here's the link if anyone wants it ~ to Miz whatever her name is ~

http://www.visitaruba.com/attractions/whatson/carnival2001/lighting.html

just scroll to the bottom and it has a link to her column with her pic.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: December 21, 2006, 11:38:55 PM »

So, what's new tonight?  I read about the book that Dana's guest wrote. That was quite an undercover investigation the RCMP's did to get that guy to confess to killing his ex-girlfriend.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: December 21, 2006, 11:41:10 PM »

Rona Coster - yep, she was the one in the jeans at the table sitting next to Ronchi de Cuba.

Thanks for finding that TCUMom - now that I see it I realize I've seen it before, lol
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: December 21, 2006, 11:43:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Florida"
Remember...There is only one person that went to Aruba
& "found Lorenzo"....Me!

Florida - what do you want?  An award?  I'm glad that you were able to share some of your photos but you don't need to keep reminding us.  Sorry, but that is my immediate reaction to your statement above.

Just reminding some of my Aruba experiences....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: December 21, 2006, 11:47:48 PM »

Thanks for the help, have heard the names but never really put pics to them.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: December 21, 2006, 11:49:21 PM »

Florida, Red also went to Aruba, dug in the dump, shoulder to shoulder with Dave, searching for Natalee.  I'm grateful he did that as it was a way to help.  I'm also grateful you shared your pictures of Aruba with us as it helps those of us who cannot go to Aruba to understand the place.  

However, I have to admit that I find your comment strange and wonder why you felt the need to post this, in bold font, at this time.
Florida wrote:  Remember...There is only one person that went to Aruba & "found Lorenzo"....Me!

Why is it such an accomplishment to "find Lorenzo?"  I'm not even sure what you mean by "found Lorenzo."  Can you explain?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: December 21, 2006, 11:51:27 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
So, what's new tonight?  I read about the book that Dana's guest wrote. That was quite an undercover investigation the RCMP's did to get that guy to confess to killing his ex-girlfriend.

Hi AZLady - the podcast is up now if you want to listen to the show.  It was a good one as usual.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: December 21, 2006, 11:55:01 PM »

Nite Monkeys.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: December 21, 2006, 11:55:40 PM »

Nite BB - see you tomorrow!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: December 21, 2006, 11:56:54 PM »

Hi AZLady - the podcast is up now if you want to listen to the show.  It was a good one as usual.

Thanks, Klaas.  I will.  I wish someone could mount a sting like the one the RCMP's used to capture their killer.  I might have a penchant for drama, but that was really cool.  They set him up and appealed to his sense of self-importance and his "wanna-be a gangster" aspirations.  I think this would work on the Kalpoes, actually.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: December 21, 2006, 11:57:35 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Nite Monkeys.

Nite BB

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: December 21, 2006, 11:59:40 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
So which one is Rosalie Klein?

http://tinyurl.com/y9htln

I think she works with Rona.  I remember when Geta was here, either she or another monkey whose name I cannot recall, did some researh on this person.  Angela is SCUBAJAP.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: December 22, 2006, 12:00:04 AM »

Remember...There is only one person that went to Aruba
& "found Lorenzo"....Me!

Florida - what do you want?  An award?  I'm glad that you were able to share some of your photos but you don't need to keep reminding us.  Sorry, but that is my immediate reaction to your statement above.

Just reminding some of my Aruba experiences....

Why?  What does the fact you went to Aruba have to do with anything?  It's not as though you found Natalee.   Rolling Eyes I for one have absolutely no interest in Lorenzo and have yet to see one shred of anything connecting him to Natalee's disappearance or anything else related to this investigation, including the RUMOR that he is somebody's illegitimate son which I highly doubt.  He's too old for one thing.

Until there is some evidence of an actual connection other than wild speculation I really think Lorenzo is a non-issue.  

Just my opinion but I am beginning to feel sorry for this kid Lorenzo!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: December 22, 2006, 12:00:30 AM »

Hi Monkeys!! I am not AZlady, but I too will have to listen to the podcast, as I missed the show. So much running around to do for Christmas.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: December 22, 2006, 12:03:26 AM »

Ronchi is a he.  Laughing

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: December 22, 2006, 12:03:51 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
SJ described herself one day.

She always did.  "I am the attractive one with the long flowing black hair and the blah, blah, blah..."  "I attend more parties in a week than most in a lifetime."  Well, yeah, nothing goes on in Aruba but partying, drinking, drugging, sex, lies and videotapes.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: December 22, 2006, 12:04:12 AM »

Think I will go bag the rest of the gifts and check back in on my way to bed later if I do not fall asleep first.  

Short days maka me sooo sleepy!    Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: December 22, 2006, 12:05:03 AM »

I noticed we had some old visitors here tonight.  I don't mean old, age-wise, but old as in used to post here some time ago.  I've also noticed that when things get hot in this case, all sorts of people crawl out of the woodwork and jump into our usually desultory conversations.  Things start to jump all over. like someone dumped a can of Mexican jumping beans into the cage.  

I hope the case is heating up.  I hope the flames are hot and high on the 2K's and Joran and Paulus.  I hope it's so uncomfortable that they can't stand the heat.  Burn, burn, burn.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: December 22, 2006, 12:06:18 AM »

Quote from: "vms"
Ronchi is a he.  Laughing

You sure about that?  Why then do I see Ronchi de Cuba's next to the heavy set woman in photos everywhere?

OR - are you saying that's not a woman??  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.