April 25, 2024, 03:01:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #563 12/20 - 12/21/2006-DO NOT USE  (Read 90914 times)
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: December 22, 2006, 01:36:40 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "anidac"
Hi gang, not staying in the cage long tonight.  I've been under the weather for a couple of weeks and need to go to bed soon.

Just poking my head in to say YUCK!  (the photo)

Hi Anidac - sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.  How's everything else going?  Did you finish your "boat" cradle thing?

I haven't even started it yet.  It is my goal to get that project well under way during our company shut down over Christmas starting Sat.  

That may be delayed by a bit of surgery next week if things do not go my way but a little voice in the back of my head says it will be good if they do decide to go in.  At least the pain will go away and I will be able to eat normally again.  I have been ignoring what started out like major heartburn for over a year.  Last week I fell out in the lunch room at work and was taken to the ER with what everyone thought was a heart attack.  If I could have spoke for myself at the time I could have told them that it was just a major bad episode of what happens every time I eat.  Every thing I try to swallow just backs up and won't go down due to esophagus spasms.  They have determed that it is most likely due to a hiatus hernia which they could see during the test but they are waiting for the biopsy to come back before deciding exactly what they are going to do when they go in so they only have to do it once.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: December 22, 2006, 01:38:57 AM »

Hi gang, not staying in the cage long tonight.  I've been under the weather for a couple of weeks and need to go to bed soon.

Hi Anidac - sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.  How's everything else going?  Did you finish your "boat" cradle thing?

I haven't even started it yet.  It is my goal to get that project well under way during our company shut down over Christmas starting Sat.  

That may be delayed by a bit of surgery next week if things do not go my way but a little voice in the back of my head says it will be good if they do decide to go in.  At least the pain will go away and I will be able to eat normally again.  I have been ignoring what started out like major heartburn for over a year.  Last week I fell out in the lunch room at work and was taken to the ER with what everyone thought was a heart attack.  If I could have spoke for myself at the time I could have told them that it was just a major bad episode of what happens every time I eat.  Every thing I try to swallow just backs up and won't go down due to esophagus spasms.  They have determed that it is most likely due to a hiatus hernia which they could see during the test but they are waiting for the biopsy to come back before deciding exactly what they are going to do when they go in so they only have to do it once.

Oh my gosh!  What can they do surgery wise for a Hiatus hernia?  Poor thing!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: December 22, 2006, 01:39:38 AM »

Anidac, will include you in my prayers!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: December 22, 2006, 01:39:55 AM »

I am off to bed now.  Sounds like things may start to move along with the case finally.  We shall see....

Klaas, I will check back in tomorrow night.  Enjoy the rest of your evening.  I cannot keep my eyes open any longer.  Hugs...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: December 22, 2006, 01:42:04 AM »

Nite Anidac - {{hugs to you}}
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: December 22, 2006, 01:42:34 AM »

Laughing

TRASH BY RONCHI

http://206.48.100.138/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=16729

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: December 22, 2006, 01:44:17 AM »

Quote from: "vms"

Yep, you see ads for his (her, lolol) stuff in Arubatoday and Bondia all the time.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: December 22, 2006, 01:45:45 AM »

The name struck me as funny considering "its" outfit, lol...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #508 on: December 22, 2006, 01:46:27 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
MsMarple was having the tooth extraction and so is likely incapicitated herself with pain meds and not supposed to talk or she could check for us.  Leaving Peaches who just did her chemo!

We are a mess!   Sad Maybe we need a sick bay thread for all to check in including Justins about her mom and Snoopy and the ones I have missed mentioning.

Mo, Peaches did her oral surgery today.  Chemo is the 27th.  Today, i had a dentigerous cyst and a lower left wisdom tooth extracted.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: December 22, 2006, 01:48:49 AM »

Thank you both for your thoughts.  If the biopsy comes back okay the procedure isn't that difficult.  There is a tear that is too big to heal on it's own like they normally allow.  In addition, because I ignored it so long the acid reflux cause a lot of scarring.  They will go in and use something that looks like a hard plastic or metal mesh ballow to widen the narrowed area to allow food and liquid to go down (thank God).  Then they will sew up the tear and clean up some of the scarring if necessary.  It should be down as outpatient...you know, drive by surgery...in and out...

I am very guilty of taking excellent care of those around me to a fault and ignoring myself for years at a time when it comes to just getting check ups.  Well, it caught up with me this time.  I am greatful that it isn't anything life threatening ... just MAJOR uncomfortable.  I can say that I have lost nearly 35 pound over the last 1 1/2's as I slowly eat less and less due to the pain it caused.  Now I have trouble and cring just thinking about dring water.

Okay, now I am off to bed.  They have me on muscle relaxers to stop the spasms and it is kicking my hinny.  Too much stress lately which made it worse.

Say hi to None if any of you see her.  I have been negleting to keep in touch with my own family let alone my buddy monkeys.  Good night gang.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: December 22, 2006, 01:52:09 AM »

Nite Anidac - if you have the "drive by" surgery ask if you can bring your own car, lol  Laughing

I'll out for the night as well. GOODNIGHT ALL!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: December 22, 2006, 01:52:26 AM »

OH MY!  Just reread my posts.  Please excuse the many typos.  Too many meds me thinks.. Confused

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: December 22, 2006, 01:54:06 AM »

OH MY!  Just reread my posts.  Please excuse the many typos.  Too many meds me thinks.. Confused

No problem.  I'm used to reading Angie911  Laughing  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: December 22, 2006, 02:09:18 AM »

No problem.  I'm used to reading Angie911  Laughing  Laughing
LOL!  Laughing PS., we love ya Angie!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: December 22, 2006, 02:12:46 AM »

I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy New Year! I am lighting an extra candle on Chrisrtmas Day for Natalee and her family!...........Goodnight all!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #515 on: December 22, 2006, 02:16:25 AM »

What's the significance of the shemale???

I gotta go catch up.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #516 on: December 22, 2006, 02:30:03 AM »

As much as I would like to stay up with y'all, I just can't.    First, I can't type.  So, good night all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: December 22, 2006, 02:52:06 AM »

Here's an article about the length of time for food left out:
in the holidays. Little different that I was lead to believe previously.

Purdue is playing in the Orlando Champs Bowl... any of our Florida Monkeys going? Hope you cheer for Purdue.

Thanks, IBE  
still behind in reading the posts..took a break to collect email

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: December 22, 2006, 02:59:52 AM »

Beachedblack Thank you for explaining the puffiness after an operation. Saw my mom that way once and it scared the b-gs out of me. Now I understand. thanks

link about food is
http://news.uns.purdue.edu/UNS/html3month/2006/061205T-PalmerFood.html[/url]

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: December 22, 2006, 03:03:49 AM »

Gads, I have to use two browsers sometime when on Sm.. one accepts the buttons of "bold" "url" the other doesn't and I have to put them in manually. Didn't do too well the last time Sorry. UGH

IBE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.