April 26, 2024, 01:09:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380926 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2009, 01:46:15 AM »

Present

im glad the judge has ruled in favor of Caylee's Justice!!!     Although i just noticed something...the shorts baby Caylee is wearing the video with Grandpa look alot like the ones described found on her remains......jmho

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2009, 01:56:43 AM »

Yet again I was dozens of pages behind and have just now caught up.  In the last cage, right towards the end, there was just a brief mention of the Casey/Zenaida traffic ticket thingee. 

I'm sure this has been mentioned previously but I've never seen it mentioned (again I'm always lagging behind and I know this topic was most likely discussed at length prior to my joining Scared Monkeys).  I find it interesting that Casey supposedly described Zenaida as a "10".  I can't imagine her describing any other woman as a "10" unless she is referring to herself.  Casey had to be the prettiest, the smartest, the most popular, etc. among her circle.  In my opinion, Casey would NEVER relenquish that to another female.  Cindy says that when Casey lies, there's always some truth.  Is Casey really describing Zenaida or is that her own version of herself, her alias Zenaida?  In my opinion, she is Zenaida.. not certifiable as in multiple personality disorder, but I truly believe Casey viewed herself as simply the nanny when it came to Caylee (remember her resume with the position of nanny on it).  Cindy took the mother role for Caylee. 

This of course would lead to Casey is telling the truth in her own demented way, the nanny is the last person who saw Caylee.  Casey just failed to mention that it was after she murdered her and while she was dumping the baby in the woods.

If this has been discussed previously I do apologize.  I've just never seen any reference to it.

I always suspected Zanny was Casey's alter ego. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2009, 02:29:11 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Casey Anthony’s Body Language in Recent Court Appearance Looks Like the Fake Tears and Emotion of Sociopath
December 16, 2009

YES!  thanks tupelo...this validates what we saw!!

Oh indeed! This is good!

Its spot on and this picture tells a thousand words

This is a captured image of a sociopath that is exhibiting absolute disdain & defiance, irate beyond measure at those that have exposed the truth - her tears are for herself that she is screwed, blued and tattooed (previously often literally).  I cant swear to precisely what was said by Bozo to Casey during Lyons arguments but I distinctly heard something about crying...so there you go (if I didnt know better I swear Lyons was pinching her to make her cry).   At the beginning of the hearing before the judge entered,  Casey was smiling & laughing, at that time I heard her discussing with Lyons that someone gave her mother a tissue but again could not make out verbatim what was said (contempt and sarcasm were on her face)

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2009, 03:31:59 AM »

Casey Anthony’s Body Language in Recent Court Appearance Looks Like the Fake Tears and Emotion of Sociopath
December 16, 2009

Oh indeed! This is good!

This is a captured image of a sociopath that is exhibiting absolute disdain & defiance, irate beyond measure at those that have exposed the truth - her tears are for herself that she is screwed, blued and tattooed (previously often literally).  I cant swear to precisely what was said by Bozo to Casey during Lyons arguments but I distinctly heard something about crying...so there you go (if I didnt know better I swear Lyons was pinching her to make her cry).   At the beginning of the hearing before the judge entered,  Casey was smiling & laughing, at that time I heard her discussing with Lyons that someone gave her mother a tissue but again could not make out verbatim what was said (contempt and sarcasm were on her face)

Capp, you are so right and describe Casey's state of mind perfectly. What pains me most is the realization that this was most likely the last facial expression that sweet Caylee saw before she left this world. The only thought that makes that bearable is knowing the perfect love and peace she immediately found on the other side.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2009, 08:00:15 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1385395.html
Posted on Wednesday, 12.16.09
Judge denies Casey Anthony's motions
The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge has denied a request to destroy videos of family visits in jail with a Florida mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland didn't offer any explanation for denying a request by Casey Anthony that would have forced the Orange County Jail to destroy videos of the visits with her parents. The videos are subject to public record laws and can be scrutinized by the media and others.

The judge also denied a defense request to dismiss some check fraud charges against Anthony.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty and her trial is expected to start next year.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2009, 08:04:32 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/16/judge_denies_motions_in_casey_case.html
 Judge: Casey’s Check Fraud Charges Stay
Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:14:36 AM
ORLANDO -- Some crucial decisions have been made by the judge in the case against Casey Anthony.

Judge Stan Strickland signed three orders Wednesday, and it was not good news for the defense team, as two of their motions were denied.

Video of jail visits with Casey’s family will not be destroyed, and nine charges related to the check fraud case will not be thrown out.

We are still waiting for the judge to rule on the defense motion asking to take the death penalty off the table.

The final order prevents an audio recording with a former EquuSearch volunteer from being made public.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2009, 08:25:37 AM »

I always suspected Zanny was Casey's alter ego. 
[/quote]

I too can also agree with this. I just recently took a stroll down crazy lane, and listened to all of the previous recorded transcripts/and videos in this case. It is almost obvious that Casey was so self involved that she would even characterize a false identity to have her stunning good looks....Does anyone remember the scene in the Jim Carey movie, Liar Liar, where he has some spell placed upon himself where he cant lie? If so then you will remember the scene where he, "kicks his own ass" but when asked to describe his assailant, he cannot lie, so he describes himself, and all the officers run out of court to find this assailant?????? Well this is EXACTLY what i see when Casey describe Zanny to CinCin. She's about 5'7'' about 140, a bit more meat than me. Has curly hair, but wears it straight, "yes mom its called a straightener, remember thats where i got mine from".....Although she claims she had seen Zanny in a bathing suit and she had seen no visible tattoos....but in a perfect world i can see Casey wishing she was 5'7'' and meatier, with no visible ugly tattoos. Ahhh...Sorry for the early rant!!   

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2009, 08:35:01 AM »

December 16, 2009

Oh indeed! This is good!

While watching this court proceeding, I personally felt like a juror watching Casey's ever changing response to her surroundings. I saw her make this very face, and BAM knew that every feeling in my gut was right. I don't know how many monkeys are familiar with my background, but I was in a very tragic car accident that ended the life of my
bestfriend/boyfriend. To put this lightely, I have been put in the position that Casey is in. I attended court proceedings, and read transcripts, that described in detail how i "unlawfully killed" my baby. I honestly cannot remember once entering the courtroom and chuckling with my lawyer. Or sitting while they described the series of events, and felt anger. Instead I spent court date, after courtdate a hopeless wreck!! Tears, jerks, boogers, the real works... Casey didn't even drop a tear, and as soon as she made this face, I knew what we have held as evidence, is in fact something she did. Uh!! 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2009, 08:47:30 AM »

By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

3:56 p.m. EST, December 16, 2009

Denied and denied.

Orange Circuit Court Stan Strickland issued these rulings today in the motions heard last week in the case against Casey Anthony.

He denied the defense' request to order the jail to destroy video of any visits Anthony has with her family. Her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, have said they haven't visit their daughter at the jail in a year for fear the videos of their visits will be released to the public and be picked apart by TV commentators. Previous visits last year were released.

Strickland denied the defense's request to dismiss any of the 13 counts of various fraud charges filed against Anthony. She's accused of taking without permission a checkbook that belong to a friend and writing several checks to pay for clothes and groceries.

The judge ruled that statement of Joe Jordon, who was a volunteer for Texas EquuSearch, which was recorded in October can't be released. Texas EquuSearch is a volunteer group that helped look for Caylee last year. Jordon illegally recorded a conversation he had with a defense investigator without the investigator's consent.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder and remains in the Orange County Jail. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, last year. The toddler was reported missing in July 2008 and her remains were found five months later scattered in woods near her home.

Strickland heard several motions on Friday. He's expected to rule soon on the remaining two issues, which include whether the state can pursue the death penalty and whether the jail can continue to record Anthony's visits with her attorneys.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-rulings-20091216,0,3644827.story
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2009, 09:00:30 AM »

Morning monkey friends! Wow, Capp, that's a telling photo of Casey.

A far cry form these days:

So arrogant prior to the remains being found.

Yep, Casey has dug her own grave.

Have a wonderful Christmas behind bars Casey!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2009, 09:06:23 AM »

Just throwing a question out there ... what do we REALLY think Cindy and George would say if they visited Casey without cameras?

I honestly believe, despite her "standing by" her daughter act, Cindy would strangle Casey if given the chance. Literally.

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2009, 09:18:58 AM »

I know....I have a one track mind.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2009, 09:20:12 AM »

yep check her out all happy with big bro lee. Not mentioning caylee once in that jail visit. Oh and look at her, Baez's Little Helper!! And mommies little lawyer with her pen and yellow notepad...I bet it had her name and date at the top! With I love Tony scribbled somewhere amongst her doodles!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2009, 09:22:35 AM »

yep check her out all happy with big bro lee. Not mentioning caylee once in that jail visit. Oh and look at her, Baez's Little Helper!! And mommies little lawyer with her pen and yellow notepad...I bet it had her name and date at the top! With I love Tony scribbled somewhere amongst her doodles!
OOps forgot to mention her pack of extra soft tissues sitting in front of her, in case she has to fake cry!

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2009, 09:25:04 AM »

Just throwing a question out there ... what do we REALLY think Cindy and George would say if they visited Casey without cameras?

I honestly believe, despite her "standing by" her daughter act, Cindy would strangle Casey if given the chance. Literally.

OR what would Casey say to them, after hearing of their cruise, tattoos, earrings and all the money they are making at her expense
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2009, 09:26:27 AM »

Interesting topic, Goodn...Hmmm, I don't think there is anything left for them to say.  Too many obstacles in their way, (and I don't mean the video cameras.  I think that is a smoke screen obscuring some damaging videos we haven't seen, as well as something Baez is hiding.)  There are so many elephants in the room the jail could double as a big top circus!  Just for starters, the cremation of Caylee against Casey's wishes, the social activities of the A's, including the cruise, NYC trips, and the bears, oh, my.  Also, add in the "neglect" of Casey.  No flattering,pressed courtroom apparel and the minimal donations to her commissary account could trigger an outburst.  Remember, to Casey, it's all about ME!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2009, 09:31:16 AM »

December 16, 2009

Oh indeed! This is good!

While watching this court proceeding, I personally felt like a juror watching Casey's ever changing response to her surroundings. I saw her make this very face, and BAM knew that every feeling in my gut was right. I don't know how many monkeys are familiar with my background, but I was in a very tragic car accident that ended the life of my
bestfriend/boyfriend. To put this lightely, I have been put in the position that Casey is in. I attended court proceedings, and read transcripts, that described in detail how i "unlawfully killed" my baby. I honestly cannot remember once entering the courtroom and chuckling with my lawyer. Or sitting while they described the series of events, and felt anger. Instead I spent court date, after courtdate a hopeless wreck!! Tears, jerks, boogers, the real works... Casey didn't even drop a tear, and as soon as she made this face, I knew what we have held as evidence, is in fact something she did. Uh!! 
Noiz, I am so sorry for your loss.  You have first hand experience of a sort that is life changing and my prayers go out to you. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »

Interesting topic, Goodn...Hmmm, I don't think there is anything left for them to say.  Too many obstacles in their way, (and I don't mean the video cameras.  I think that is a smoke screen obscuring some damaging videos we haven't seen, as well as something Baez is hiding.)  There are so many elephants in the room the jail could double as a big top circus!  Just for starters, the cremation of Caylee against Casey's wishes, the social activities of the A's, including the cruise, NYC trips, and the bears, oh, my.  Also, add in the "neglect" of Casey.  No flattering,pressed courtroom apparel and the minimal donations to her commissary account could trigger an outburst.  Remember, to Casey, it's all about ME!
If they were truly standing by her as they claim, I would think that nothing would stop them from visiting her. Even if it meant only talking about the weather. Besides, didn't C&G claim that when she was home with them that they didn't really talk about anything (at that time relating to what actually happened-and how Caylee went missing)? Am I remembering something that wasn't really said? I don't but know for some reason I thought I remember hearing that because I thought I remember thinking to myself, how could they not talk about it?? This was a long time ago, before Oct 08.

RIP Sweet Puppy
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2009, 09:40:43 AM »

If they were truly standing by her as they claim, I would think that nothing would stop them from visiting her. Even if it meant only talking about the weather. Besides, didn't C&G claim that when she was home with them that they didn't really talk about anything (at that time relating to what actually happened-and how Caylee went missing)? Am I remembering something that wasn't really said? I don't but know for some reason I thought I remember hearing that because I thought I remember thinking to myself, how could they not talk about it?? This was a long time ago, before Oct 08.
Sorry for the long quote stack,
But Quiet Monkey, that is my recollection also.  They said they didn't talk about this, but  I think that was a lie.  I think George tried to confront Casey and Cindy stopped him.  Wasn't his friend the LE guy from Ohio there and kept it from getting violent?

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2009, 09:43:05 AM »

You are absolutely right QM, they said she acted as cool as a cucumber, you remember the story of when she was first bailed out. This girl really was about to go on with her life as if nothing had happened. She must have felt that since no one had witnessed her evil, heard her evil, or seen her evil, that it really hadn't happened. She must've had a pair of rose colored glasses with prescription!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.