March 28, 2024, 06:42:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 379488 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: January 01, 2010, 09:26:18 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2R6nMy87Ydg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2R6nMy87Ydg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

NR~  why......why.......????

I just promised to be nice but FTLOG  what is wrong with her?

New Year is starting off with a bang isn't it?      
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: January 01, 2010, 09:30:39 PM »

Maybe it's a directive that to sit in good standing on the CMA board, one must show a failure in anger management 101. All board members must be able to scream obscenities and bend poster board.  All members must refer at all times to the managing director as Your highness.

I've had my fun now, I've punished myself and will act nice.

I just checked on Sunbiz and Holly is NOT on the CMA board.  I forgot that a change went in a while ago.

No worries. Now according to the above rq's, she'll be eligible for a seat!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: January 01, 2010, 10:29:30 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2R6nMy87Ydg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2R6nMy87Ydg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Oh good Lord!

That should have come with a warning!

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: January 01, 2010, 10:53:05 PM »

Oh good Lord!

At  last!  A visual explanation of WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Create a great New Year Monkeys!!!!!!!!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: January 02, 2010, 07:51:15 AM »

Good Morning monkeys.   
Casey Anthony gets special holiday meal to ring in the New Year
January 1, 10:42 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
As previously reported, Casey Anthony, the Florida mother accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, spent a lonely Christmas behind bars, without the company of family and friends. She did, however, enjoy a Christmas dinner consisting of roast beef with all the trimmings.

New Years Day appeared to be no different as the accused killer received a special holiday meal, along with the other inmates, according to WFTV. This time the holiday dinner consisted of glazed ham or turkey, au gratin potatoes, pinto beans, bread and butter, and juice. For dessert (some may find it apropos) she was given devil’s food cake.

Casey is slated to be in court this month for her fraud trial, while her murder trial is still several months away, scheduled to begin June 2010.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1005 on: January 02, 2010, 08:01:27 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: January 02, 2010, 08:18:06 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

Wow, what a way to wake up!  Joy Wray's video...that poor kid.  And what is up with her shaking her, ahem, chest, at the camera?  I'm blind in my left eye, now I want to gouge my right one out!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: January 02, 2010, 08:19:04 AM »

Oh good Lord!

Monkey Devil!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: January 02, 2010, 08:22:37 AM »

Good Morning monkeys.   
Casey Anthony gets special holiday meal to ring in the New Year
January 1, 10:42 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
As previously reported, Casey Anthony, the Florida mother accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, spent a lonely Christmas behind bars, without the company of family and friends. She did, however, enjoy a Christmas dinner consisting of roast beef with all the trimmings.

New Years Day appeared to be no different as the accused killer received a special holiday meal, along with the other inmates, according to WFTV. This time the holiday dinner consisted of glazed ham or turkey, au gratin potatoes, pinto beans, bread and butter, and juice. For dessert (some may find it apropos) she was given devil’s food cake.

Casey is slated to be in court this month for her fraud trial, while her murder trial is still several months away, scheduled to begin June 2010.
Thanks, Trimm.  Given that Casey appeared to be very picky (and greedy--see how Rob Dick and Tracy M. talk about her food intake,) I'll bet this Hollywood Jail diet is tough on her.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: January 02, 2010, 08:25:28 AM »

I'll bet in her mind, Casey has converted her jail cell into a hotel suite, and she's just hiding out there to be away from the paparazzi!  It's a burden being a celebrity, don't you know?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: January 02, 2010, 09:21:36 AM »

Kinda interesting. Casey Anthony mentioned in both articles.

Blogs
Evil Deeds
A Forensic Psychologist on Anger, Madness and Destructive Behavior
by Dr. Stephen Diamond

Truth, Lies and Self-Deception
None of us are beyond deceiving ourselves.
Published on November 30, 2008
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evil-deeds/200811/truth-lies-and-self-deception

Redefining Reality: Psychology, Science and Solipsism
Reality may not be as objective as we once believed.
Published on January 1, 2010
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evil-deeds/201001/redefining-reality-psychology-science-and-solipsism

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: January 02, 2010, 09:22:22 AM »

I'll bet in her mind, Casey has converted her jail cell into a hotel suite, and she's just hiding out there to be away from the paparazzi!  It's a burden being a celebrity, don't you know?

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1012 on: January 02, 2010, 09:23:00 AM »

Oh good Lord!

Monkey Devil!

OMG!  Excuse me while I go puke up breakfast. What a scary thing to awaken to!  Was that her hubby? Poor guy looked like he wanted no part of any of it.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1013 on: January 02, 2010, 10:32:22 AM »

Haha, good one Nutt!! Happy New Years Monkeys!!!! As you may have noticed, I have once again started overlooking the beginning of this case to see what I overlooked before Caylee was found, and before the evidence of her burial site was released. Anywho I still find it necessary to spew out what "new" information I have discovered. With that said I was rereading Casey's Diary of Day's blog entry from her Myspace, and noticed something I had never seen before (or failed to notice). About a year ago I noted on SM that I had vigorously watched American Psycho to see if there was a link with Casey's Diary of Days, and I found that there were some similar lines in her poem that were in the movie. Alright getting closer. Now while overlooking it, I finally got it, now to the good part ( i assume ) She ends this poem/diary with the words, "Tomorrow Is A Brand New Day." Twisted right?? So this is my huge discovery KC was evil enough to boldly post that the next day will be a better day, even when her daughter is in a field unfortunately deceased. So I then thought... in the Real diary of Casey's that was believed to be have written in 2003, she had a page dedicated strictly to abbreviations in bold with the words following in smaller print, "Everyday Is A Brand New Beginning". I agreed with the websleuths before when they assumed , as I did, that it was too big of a coincidence for Casey to write such a disturbing entry. Unless she really is evil. And that she really is, so I no longer believe that was an old entry. As for the 03' I think it may indicate something more cruel than we can even assume. JMHO   

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1014 on: January 02, 2010, 10:43:52 AM »

Haha, good one Nutt!! Happy New Years Monkeys!!!! As you may have noticed, I have once again started overlooking the beginning of this case to see what I overlooked before Caylee was found, and before the evidence of her burial site was released. Anywho I still find it necessary to spew out what "new" information I have discovered. With that said I was rereading Casey's Diary of Day's blog entry from her Myspace, and noticed something I had never seen before (or failed to notice). About a year ago I noted on SM that I had vigorously watched American Psycho to see if there was a link with Casey's Diary of Days, and I found that there were some similar lines in her poem that were in the movie. Alright getting closer. Now while overlooking it, I finally got it, now to the good part ( i assume ) She ends this poem/diary with the words, "Tomorrow Is A Brand New Day." Twisted right?? So this is my huge discovery KC was evil enough to boldly post that the next day will be a better day, even when her daughter is in a field unfortunately deceased. So I then thought... in the Real diary of Casey's that was believed to be have written in 2003, she had a page dedicated strictly to abbreviations in bold with the words following in smaller print, "Everyday Is A Brand New Beginning". I agreed with the websleuths before when they assumed , as I did, that it was too big of a coincidence for Casey to write such a disturbing entry. Unless she really is evil. And that she really is, so I no longer believe that was an old entry. As for the 03' I think it may indicate something more cruel than we can even assume. JMHO   

[/quote]

Sorry, got snipped. So now i have come to the conclusion that the similarities in that quote are by far way too much. If in fact that diary entry was made in 2003 I  highly doubt Casey would still stick to that quote. Besides this entry is far too deep for a 16 year old! JMO

Diary of Days---http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/02/18/casey-anthonys-diary-entry-5-days-after-caylee-was-last-seen-alive/

Diary Entry June 21----http://patrishka.wordpress.com/2008/09/02/casey-anthony-myspace-diary-of-days/

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1015 on: January 02, 2010, 11:11:50 AM »

Ok here I go again, now this is definitely stuff we saw, and realized was disgusting, but I hope shedding some light back on some these findings will maybe bring some new ideas.

YOU CAN SPEND MINUTES,HOURS
DAYS, WEEKS OR EVEN MONTHS
OVER-ANALYZING A SITUATION;
      TRYING TO PUT THE PIECES
   TOGETHER, JUSTIFYING WHAT
COULD'VE, WOULD'VE HAPPENED
   ...OR YOU CAN JUST LEAVE
THE PIECES ON THE FLOOR AND
            MOVE THE f*** ON

-TUPAC

Now as someone who truly loved Tupac as a poet, I used to find this poem rather moving, now I seem to find it disturbing. uhh kc ruins everything she touches!!

We also cannot forget the image of the little girl, who has stunning similarities to Caylee looking up at a teddy being hung with the caption:

Why do People
  Kill people,
Who kill people,
to show people
 that
To kill People is Bad?

This bii*** is sick

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1016 on: January 02, 2010, 11:24:47 AM »

I apologize for the multiple posts, but what can I say Im seeking justice as my New Years resolution   

Anywho. If you do take another look at Casey's Diary entry of June 21, it looks as if its not a continous entry, she has hyphens at the beginning of each new longer statement, as if she is doing a pro's and con's...except in this case she was doing pro's.....think about it. Let me know what you think?

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: January 02, 2010, 12:19:15 PM »

JOY has some psychiatric issues.  She has been on medication for her condition(s).
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: January 02, 2010, 03:05:47 PM »

Can someone near this woman run over her cable line with your lawn mower.

I will Pay you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1019 on: January 02, 2010, 03:09:52 PM »

Can someone near this woman run over her cable line with your lawn mower.

I will Pay you.
  That poor little girl's jersey will not be the same, I'm sure it is now horribly misshaped from being on her mom's body  Somebody needs to take quite a few things away from Joy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.