April 24, 2024, 02:26:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380678 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: January 04, 2010, 10:07:24 AM »

Good Morning Monks. I just watched JB and LKB on In Session. They didn't say anything we haven't heard from the before. Casey is innocent and they are going to prove it in court. JB talked about how much MORE there is to the case. They talked about how public perception is based on the 'sound bites' and they are not going to try their case in the media!  HELLO???????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: January 04, 2010, 10:17:45 AM »

While it's always nice to glean info and hash out theories here, I need to run. Been up waaay too long sleuthing, in direct violation of a promise I made to not do this.    Am I the only one who seems to get sucked into this case?   
Hope you have a good evening/morning wherever you are.  Take good care!

Good morning Monkeys.

Ispy, as I recall, Casey did steal money from the Pleseas on two occasions.  The first was what you describe, getting the routing number from a birthday check and the second was stealing a check from the back of Mrs. Plesea's checkbook from her purse which she had left in a bedroom on a visit to the Anthonys.  I don't specifically remember the occasion, but I think it was Mother's Day.  Mrs. Plesea didn't realize the check was gone until she used the rest of the checks in the book and discovered it missing.  She then checked her bank statement and saw that it  had been written and cashed.  She went to the bank and they asked her if she knew a Casey Anthony who had written the check.  She said that she did and then she told Cindy during the chili dinner after the nursing home visit on Father's day.  She said that she would have prosecuted Casey but for Caylee and Cindy. As with Amy's checks which Casey wrote, she brazenly used her own name to cash it. As I recall, the earlier occasion when Casey stole the routing numbers from a check was at Caylee's birthday, where Casey used it to buy birthday cake, etc. at Publix. That would have been in August of the previous year.  This is all just from memory, which might be incorrect, but I don't think so.

Trim and some others are so excellent at documentation, I wouldn't even attempt to do it.

I believe we all have gotten sucked into this case.

CBB Thank you so much for putting the Valentine finery on Noah and Sophia.  They look beautiful and as usual, you are so gracious to do it for computer illiterate me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: January 04, 2010, 10:23:42 AM »

Good Morning Monks. I just watched JB and LKB on In Session. They didn't say anything we haven't heard from the before. Casey is innocent and they are going to prove it in court. JB talked about how much MORE there is to the case. They talked about how public perception is based on the 'sound bites' and they are not going to try their case in the media!  HELLO???????

Good Morning, Sunny.  I sure hope it's Sunny in Texas.  It's cold as the inside of a freezer here in TN today. 

"HELLO??????" is right.  they are the ones furnishing all of the sound bites which dig Casey's grave deeper and deeper with each assinine appearance.  I can recall no occasion whatsoever where a member of the prosecution commented publically on the case.  These two are sound biting idiots. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: January 04, 2010, 10:43:06 AM »

Good Morning, Sunny.  I sure hope it's Sunny in Texas.  It's cold as the inside of a freezer here in TN today. 

"HELLO??????" is right.  they are the ones furnishing all of the sound bites which dig Casey's grave deeper and deeper with each assinine appearance.  I can recall no occasion whatsoever where a member of the prosecution commented publically on the case.  These two are sound biting idiots. 

Morning BB...Sunny is now in MO, after moving from TX and it freezing!  The icicles hanging from the rock bluffs are amazing!

That's what I find so comical and sickening at the same time...the defense are the only one yapping and never saying anything...while the State just keeps quiet and does their job!

The A's have been unusually quiet....that usually means something is up. I find it a bit odd that the media has not commented on any visitations from anyone to KC over the holidays. Just what her meals were...unless I missed it?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: January 04, 2010, 10:48:27 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Hey, I was looking at Shirley Plesea's interview with Yuri, Sgt.
Allen, and Scott Bolin, FBI.  What a sweetie she is, and sharp as a tack, to boot.  She is very clear about her daughter and granddaughter's characters.  She made me laugh, though, when she is talking about Casey's cell phone pings...
SP:  What I was thinking of was if she was out there pinging around...
"Pinging around"  Yep, perfect description of what Casey was doing! Monkey Devil!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: January 04, 2010, 10:51:43 AM »

Morning BB...Sunny is now in MO, after moving from TX and it freezing!  The icicles hanging from the rock bluffs are amazing!

That's what I find so comical and sickening at the same time...the defense are the only one yapping and never saying anything...while the State just keeps quiet and does their job!

The A's have been unusually quiet....that usually means something is up. I find it a bit odd that the media has not commented on any visitations from anyone to KC over the holidays. Just what her meals were...unless I missed it?

The icicyles hanging from the rocks are beautiful, I think.  We even have that here now.
I don't think we have heard of anyone visiting the Princess in the Tower over the holidays, but maybe Baez did.  I read the menu somewhere--Thanksgiving was roast beef and Christmas was a choice of Turkey or I think roast beef, something else anyway, along with some veggies and fruit juice.  The dessert was Devil's Food Cake, which I think would be something she'd love, being a devil.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: January 04, 2010, 10:57:18 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Hey, I was looking at Shirley Plesea's interview with Yuri, Sgt.
Allen, and Scott Bolin, FBI.  What a sweetie she is, and sharp as a tack, to boot.  She is very clear about her daughter and granddaughter's characters.  She made me laugh, though, when she is talking about Casey's cell phone pings...
"Pinging around"  Yep, perfect description of what Casey was doing! Monkey Devil!

Good morning, Oh Delicious One---The only member of Cindy's family whom I like is Shirley. (Well, I like Rick too.) She's a hoot. And her description of Casey's activities is right on the mark, as you said.  Perfect.  Were I to have a daughter like Casey I hope I would have put a stop to her "Pinging around" on my money.  Cindy financed the whole lifestyle, for the most part, except what Casey could steal.  IMO she knew it all the time but considered it to be her price for Caylee's company.  But when she told Casey that the party was over, Casey made sure that Cindy would no longer be able to be in Caylee's company, permanently, IMO.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: January 04, 2010, 11:03:20 AM »

Good morning, Oh Delicious One---The only member of Cindy's family whom I like is Shirley. (Well, I like Rick too.) She's a hoot. And her description of Casey's activities is right on the mark, as you said.  Perfect.  Were I to have a daughter like Casey I hope I would have put a stop to her "Pinging around" on my money.  Cindy financed the whole lifestyle, for the most part, except what Casey could steal.  IMO she knew it all the time but considered it to be her price for Caylee's company.  But when she told Casey that the party was over, Casey made sure that Cindy would no longer be able to be in Caylee's company, permanently, IMO.

I agree Babybear...

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: January 04, 2010, 11:13:38 AM »

Hey, BabyBear.  Noah and Sophia are so cute in their Valentine garb!
I'm really taken by your observation about Cindy financing Casey's "Pinging Around."  Cindy has a lot to answer for, that's for sure.  I'm not blaming her for Casey's actions, but for her own culpability in not protecting Caylee.  She had to have known of Casey's volatile temper and still did nothing but enable the situation.  I have a feeling that Cindy's championing of Casey, especially with regards to keeping George out of the loop, had more to do with bolstering her own ego.  I think she used her dictatorship of the family as a club to beat George over the head with. (I can hear it now.  "You know nothing, George, you contribute nothing to this family, I'll handle it, just like I have to handle everything." Cue martyred sigh.)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: January 04, 2010, 11:23:01 AM »

Hi Monka!!  I have also reread Shirley's emails. They are very telling...showing that the A's have covered for KC for a long time. SP is a feisty little lady for sure. This has to have been and is still very hard on her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: January 04, 2010, 11:25:36 AM »

The icicyles hanging from the rocks are beautiful, I think.  We even have that here now.
I don't think we have heard of anyone visiting the Princess in the Tower over the holidays, but maybe Baez did.  I read the menu somewhere--Thanksgiving was roast beef and Christmas was a choice of Turkey or I think roast beef, something else anyway, along with some veggies and fruit juice.  The dessert was Devil's Food Cake, which I think would be something she'd love, being a devil.

I think just about everyone got a chuckle out of the DEVIL'S food cake dessert.   Monkey Devil! I do find it odd that no one has report about the visits or lack of, especially with the last motions denied.

Rest in Peace Caylee

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1071 on: January 04, 2010, 11:27:31 AM »

Hello monkeys, hope all are well.. I posted this post the other day, but all the buzz over Joy's new video turned me into invisible monkey.lol. ((IMHO I personally think Joy needs her own thread, sometimes it takes too long to read what i'v missed because of all the Joy talk, I don't think she important enough to be taking up space in Caylee's cage!))

Anywho....

As you may have noticed, I have once again started overlooking the beginning of this case to see what I overlooked before Caylee was found, and before the evidence of her burial site was released. Anywho I still find it necessary to spew out what "new" information I have discovered. With that said I was rereading Casey's Diary of Day's blog entry from her Myspace, and noticed something I had never seen before (or failed to notice). About a year ago I noted on SM that I had vigorously watched American Psycho to see if there was a link with Casey's Diary of Days, and I found that there were some similar lines in her poem that were in the movie. Alright getting closer. Now while overlooking it, I finally got it, now to the good part ( i assume ) She ends this poem/diary with the words, "Tomorrow Is A Brand New Day." Twisted right?? So this is my huge discovery KC was evil enough to boldly post that the next day will be a better day, even when her daughter is in a field unfortunately deceased. So I then thought... in the Real diary of Casey's that was believed to be have written in 2003, she had a page dedicated strictly to abbreviations in bold with the words following in smaller print, "Everyday Is A Brand New Beginning". I agreed with the websleuths before when they assumed , as I did, that it was too big of a coincidence for Casey to write such a disturbing entry. Unless she really is evil. And that she really is, so I no longer believe that was an old entry. As for the 03' I think it may indicate something more cruel than we can even assume. JMHO   

Sorry, got snipped. So now i have come to the conclusion that the similarities in that quote are by far way too much. If in fact that diary entry was made in 2003 I  highly doubt Casey would still stick to that quote. Besides this entry is far too deep for a 16 year old! JMO

Diary of Days---http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/02/18/casey-anthonys-diary-entry-5-days-after-caylee-was-last-seen-alive/

Diary Entry June 21----http://patrishka.wordpress.com/2008/09/02/casey-anthony-myspace-diary-of-days/

Anywho. If you do take another look at Casey's Diary entry of June 21, it looks as if its not a continous entry, she has hyphens at the beginning of each new longer statement, as if she is doing a pro's and con's...except in this case she was doing pro's.....think about it. Let me know what you think?

Ok here I go again, now this is definitely stuff we saw, and realized was disgusting, but I hope shedding some light back on some these findings will maybe bring some new ideas.

YOU CAN SPEND MINUTES,HOURS
DAYS, WEEKS OR EVEN MONTHS
OVER-ANALYZING A SITUATION;
TRYING TO PUT THE PIECES
TOGETHER, JUSTIFYING WHAT
COULD'VE, WOULD'VE HAPPENED
...OR YOU CAN JUST LEAVE
THE PIECES ON THE FLOOR AND
MOVE THE f*** ON

-TUPAC

Now as someone who truly loved Tupac as a poet, I used to find this poem rather moving, now I seem to find it disturbing. uhh kc ruins everything she touches!!

We also cannot forget the image of the little girl, who has stunning similarities to Caylee looking up at a teddy being hung with the caption:

Why do People
Kill people,
Who kill people,
to show people
that
To kill People is Bad?

This girl was sick!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: January 04, 2010, 11:28:03 AM »

If Casey wanted to see her parents, in my opinion, the parents would be there...Casey doesn't really want to see them...she is punishing them for cremating Caylee and for making money, going on cruises and having chili while she sits in her cell...what in the heck would she do with herself all day?? I would be going bonkers...

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: January 04, 2010, 11:34:05 AM »

Hi Monka!!  I have also reread Shirley's emails. They are very telling...showing that the A's have covered for KC for a long time. SP is a feisty little lady for sure. This has to have been and is still very hard on her.

HI, Sunny!  It's very cold in Ohio too.  I'm originally from Florida, so I still am amazed at snow!
I do feel for Shirley.  I would love to see her on the stand, facing down Casey, in the fraud trial.  I think Shirley and Rick seem to be stable and sane.  Isn't it odd that even when Cindy is trying to "protect" her father and mother from big bad LE, she manages to do it in such a way as to annoy everyone?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: January 04, 2010, 11:37:10 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLX3WOrEiIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/cLX3WOrEiIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

InSession 01/04/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: January 04, 2010, 11:37:45 AM »

If Casey wanted to see her parents, in my opinion, the parents would be there...Casey doesn't really want to see them...she is punishing them for cremating Caylee and for making money, going on cruises and having chili while she sits in her cell...what in the heck would she do with herself all day?? I would be going bonkers...
Cookie, I absolutely agree.  Blaming the media for their inability to visit Casey is the A's favorite pastime, right up there with getting tattoos and bass boat fishing!  The A's are using this, in my opinion, to cover up Casey's spitefulness in refusing to see them.  I wonder if there is any record of requests for visitation?  It sure would be interesting to see who wanted to see Casey, and was refused.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: January 04, 2010, 11:40:54 AM »

Hello monkeys, hope all are well.. I posted this post the other day, but all the buzz over Joy's new video turned me into invisible monkey.lol. ((IMHO I personally think Joy needs her own thread, sometimes it takes too long to read what i'v missed because of all the Joy talk, I don't think she important enough to be taking up space in Caylee's cage!))

Anywho....

As you may have noticed, I have once again started overlooking the beginning of this case to see what I overlooked before Caylee was found, and before the evidence of her burial site was released. Anywho I still find it necessary to spew out what "new" information I have discovered. With that said I was rereading Casey's Diary of Day's blog entry from her Myspace, and noticed something I had never seen before (or failed to notice). About a year ago I noted on SM that I had vigorously watched American Psycho to see if there was a link with Casey's Diary of Days, and I found that there were some similar lines in her poem that were in the movie. Alright getting closer. Now while overlooking it, I finally got it, now to the good part ( i assume ) She ends this poem/diary with the words, "Tomorrow Is A Brand New Day." Twisted right?? So this is my huge discovery KC was evil enough to boldly post that the next day will be a better day, even when her daughter is in a field unfortunately deceased. So I then thought... in the Real diary of Casey's that was believed to be have written in 2003, she had a page dedicated strictly to abbreviations in bold with the words following in smaller print, "Everyday Is A Brand New Beginning". I agreed with the websleuths before when they assumed , as I did, that it was too big of a coincidence for Casey to write such a disturbing entry. Unless she really is evil. And that she really is, so I no longer believe that was an old entry. As for the 03' I think it may indicate something more cruel than we can even assume. JMHO   

Sorry, got snipped. So now i have come to the conclusion that the similarities in that quote are by far way too much. If in fact that diary entry was made in 2003 I  highly doubt Casey would still stick to that quote. Besides this entry is far too deep for a 16 year old! JMO

Diary of Days---http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/02/18/casey-anthonys-diary-entry-5-days-after-caylee-was-last-seen-alive/

Diary Entry June 21----http://patrishka.wordpress.com/2008/09/02/casey-anthony-myspace-diary-of-days/

Anywho. If you do take another look at Casey's Diary entry of June 21, it looks as if its not a continous entry, she has hyphens at the beginning of each new longer statement, as if she is doing a pro's and con's...except in this case she was doing pro's.....think about it. Let me know what you think?

Ok here I go again, now this is definitely stuff we saw, and realized was disgusting, but I hope shedding some light back on some these findings will maybe bring some new ideas.

TRYING TO PUT THE PIECES
...OR YOU CAN JUST LEAVE
MOVE THE f*** ON

-TUPAC

Now as someone who truly loved Tupac as a poet, I used to find this poem rather moving, now I seem to find it disturbing. uhh kc ruins everything she touches!!

We also cannot forget the image of the little girl, who has stunning similarities to Caylee looking up at a teddy being hung with the caption:

Why do People
Kill people,
Who kill people,
to show people
that
To kill People is Bad?

This girl was sick!!

No1z    I agree with your thought. That quote does seem a little deep and profound for a teenager. It's been a long time since I was one but..at that time in my life I didn't do a lot of reflective type musing. Good catch. Sometimes I can't bear to watch the old interviews and all, they make me crazy but I really appreciate when others do!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: January 04, 2010, 11:44:12 AM »

Anywho....

TRYING TO PUT THE PIECES
...OR YOU CAN JUST LEAVE
MOVE THE f*** ON

-TUPAC

Why do People
Kill people,
Who kill people,
to show people
that
To kill People is Bad?

This girl was sick!!

Interesting point, NOIZ.  One thing, though, Casey does not seem to have any history of original thought, every thing seems to be be co-opted from other people's music or poetry.  I do believe that she is evil, as well as sick.  Or, as my grandmother from Alabama would say, "the girl ain't right!"

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: January 04, 2010, 11:44:51 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLX3WOrEiIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/cLX3WOrEiIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

InSession 01/04/10
Thanks, Trimm!

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: January 04, 2010, 11:46:20 AM »

NO1Z

snipped
As for the 03' I think it may indicate something more cruel than we can even assume. JMHO   

OK, come on now, you've got to share what it is that you assume..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.