April 18, 2024, 10:36:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380381 times)
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1100 on: January 04, 2010, 02:55:27 PM »

I want to thank you Capp for your comments and insights. You have been missed.

I am temperarily 1 armed, left handed at that, and want to review early interviews.
is there a link that lists them with an index that is easy to access?tia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: January 04, 2010, 03:10:24 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLX3WOrEiIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/cLX3WOrEiIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

InSession 01/04/10

Good morning trim. thanks for posting this. I watched it thankfully BEFORE breakfast! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!
I keep getting bounced out of the cage.   

so do I!  I go read someplace else and come back and am able to get on......I was reading some interesting info at ws.....in the interview with Brittany Schieber...she stated that Cindy told her that Casey would occasionally call to meet up with her, or have a reason for Cindy to leave the house,  and that gave Casey just enough time to get in the house, take the stuff she needed, but never took any of Caylee's stuff. And Caylee's stuff was never moved. No shoes, clothes, pj's dolls, nothing. And she would steal money. This seems to be from early June to July. Cindy told Brittany Casey stole money every time she came.

So Cindy knew during June that Casey was coming in the house getting things she needed and stealing money....yet not taking anything of Caylee's. WTF??  SO why didn't she pretend to go meet Casey and catch her in the house? Why didn't she follow her? Why didn't she DO SOMETHING????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: January 04, 2010, 03:14:50 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLX3WOrEiIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/cLX3WOrEiIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

InSession 01/04/10

LKB says the state of Florida is trying to KILL KC......ggrrrrrrrrrr. I am TRYING TO BE NICE...but it is difficult!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: January 04, 2010, 03:18:55 PM »

I want to thank you Capp for your comments and insights. You have been missed.

I am temperarily 1 armed, left handed at that, and want to review early interviews.

Awws, your welcome - as far as a link try this link for starters

http://www.docstoc.com/search/Casey-Anthony-Documents-august-25/

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: January 04, 2010, 03:23:20 PM »

InSession 01/04/10

LKB says the state of Florida is trying to KILL KC......ggrrrrrrrrrr. I am TRYING TO BE NICE...but it is difficult!!

Taking her cue from Lyons, as said in Court at the last hearing - keep in mind to no avail or effect...wink wink.    It is obviously their tag line & part of the script, they are praying they reach that one juror that will lie that they can hear a DP case and then hang on voting against the DP as her sentence.   Life, death by lethal - one half dozen of the other, Casey will never see the light of day again & will die in prison one way or another...this you can take to the bank.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: January 04, 2010, 03:23:21 PM »

ddex sorry tor read that you are not up to your best. Hope that impro quickly for you.

I am in the process of transferring my files to my new computer...but check here...http://dgator.com/documents.aspxves  this is Dom Casey's website and strangely he has most things listed here. As soon as my files get transferred I will post another link for you.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: January 04, 2010, 03:45:44 PM »

If Casey wanted to see her parents, in my opinion, the parents would be there...Casey doesn't really want to see them...she is punishing them for cremating Caylee and for making money, going on cruises and having chili while she sits in her cell...what in the heck would she do with herself all day?? I would be going bonkers...

BBM. Surely she is reading law books all day so she can help JB in his defense of her.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: January 04, 2010, 03:53:31 PM »

"After all, tomorrow is another day!" and "I'll think about it tomorrow" are from the movie "Gone with the Wind."  Maybe Casey fantasized herself as Scarlette O'Hara.

Yes, and I remember us discussing that a long time ago. I even made this for the occasion many months ago:

Casey read a lot and watched a lot of movies/TV. I agree, I don't think she ever had an original thought. Ever. Seems almost everything she has said can be traced back to someone else. Or some other story line.

And Sunny, I agree with you. Since Joy is supposed to be a "star" witness for the defense, discussing her in the Caylee thread is appropriate.

JMO.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: January 04, 2010, 03:56:41 PM »

If Casey wanted to see her parents, in my opinion, the parents would be there...Casey doesn't really want to see them...she is punishing them for cremating Caylee and for making money, going on cruises and having chili while she sits in her cell...what in the heck would she do with herself all day?? I would be going bonkers...

BBM. Surely she is reading law books all day so she can help JB in his defense of her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: January 04, 2010, 03:57:53 PM »

"After all, tomorrow is another day!" and "I'll think about it tomorrow" are from the movie "Gone with the Wind."  Maybe Casey fantasized herself as Scarlette O'Hara.

Yes, and I remember us discussing that a long time ago. I even made this for the occasion many months ago:

Casey read a lot and watched a lot of movies/TV. I agree, I don't think she ever had an original thought. Ever. Seems almost everything she has said can be traced back to someone else. Or some other story line.

And Sunny, I agree with you. Since Joy is supposed to be a "star" witness for the defense, discussing her in the Caylee thread is appropriate.

JMO.

I remember the conversation now that I see the picture Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1110 on: January 04, 2010, 04:16:29 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2R6nMy87Ydg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2R6nMy87Ydg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
there are no words - she is a twisted mess.

She needs to get back on her meds pronto!
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: January 04, 2010, 04:18:26 PM »

And she's their star witness.  This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel, but who else can they get?  If Baez puts this fruitcake on the stand, he's a fruitcake too.  Well, he is anyway.

Good moring Monkeys. Hope everyone has recovered fromt he holidays.

She's delusional, and I hope Baez is not (delusionsal).
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: January 04, 2010, 05:21:37 PM »

Joy has been interview by LE, written a letter to the Judge, been in meetings with the defense and claims to have proof that Caylee's body was not there when she looked by herself.  She has also claimed that she is writing a book.   Other than the fact that she has kept herself alive in all her technicolour glory in the public eye she is part of this case but not a very private one like Tony L, Roy K, Ricardo, Jessie, and Dianne Fanning for the book writing side of it.  If any of the above mentioned people (or others not mentioned) acted like JW on a constant basis I am sure we would be posting more about them as well.  They seem to have the common sense to keep a low profile. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1113 on: January 04, 2010, 05:32:18 PM »

JMO.
Crack me up Brandi.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: January 04, 2010, 05:37:02 PM »

JMO.

I remember the conversation now that I see the picture Monkey Devil!

I don't remember the conversation or the picture, but it's a great picture, Brandi.  I guess it's just something Casey saw in the window.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: January 04, 2010, 05:43:07 PM »

I wanted to add that I agree with Brandi and the others who said that they feel it is appropriate to discuss Joy Wray on this thread.  Joy appears to be the defense's star witness and IMO that's quite important to the case.  Also, I enjoy reading others' opinion of Joy and what she has to say.  I hope the Mods keep it as it is.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1116 on: January 04, 2010, 05:45:16 PM »

Joy has been interview by LE, written a letter to the Judge, been in meetings with the defense and claims to have proof that Caylee's body was not there when she looked by herself.  She has also claimed that she is writing a book.   Other than the fact that she has kept herself alive in all her technicolour glory in the public eye she is part of this case but not a very private one like Tony L, Roy K, Ricardo, Jessie, and Dianne Fanning for the book writing side of it.  If any of the above mentioned people (or others not mentioned) acted like JW on a constant basis I am sure we would be posting more about them as well.  They seem to have the common sense to keep a low profile. 
LE has also confiscated her computer seems she has been doctoring up some photos and their dates - at least that is in the rumor mill, what isn't rumor is LE did in fact take her computer.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: January 04, 2010, 05:48:40 PM »

It seems to me that even though Casey might have signed some sort of document declaring her confidence in Baez, that is before the fact.  It remains to be seen if he will be competent at the murder trial.  I remain convinced that one cannot sign away one's Constitutional rights, and most certainly one cannnot declare competency in advance.   To do so would constitute an illegal contract which cannot be enforced.  I do not  believe Casey can declare Baez to be competent to her satisfaction before the trial.  IMO that's a decision to be made after a verdict.

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: January 04, 2010, 05:51:32 PM »

Hello.  And hello to all monkeys.  If she is writing a book I feel she will find it difficult getting past the page numbers.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: January 04, 2010, 06:00:37 PM »

Hello.  And hello to all monkeys.  If she is writing a book I feel she will find it difficult getting past the page numbers.

Hi Don......I agree.....besides a book by her would be pure fiction....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.