April 23, 2024, 10:51:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380614 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1160 on: January 04, 2010, 09:16:37 PM »

Is she the Anthony's neighbor?

Yes, a self-proclaimed family friend and former babysitter of Caylee.

Wow!  LMAO......people in that neighborhood will be moving into trailer parks trying to upgrade!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: January 04, 2010, 09:17:31 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys.  Thanks you for your information and patience.  Thank you again Brandi.  And ladies....stay Pure!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: January 04, 2010, 09:18:27 PM »

Joy has been interview by LE, written a letter to the Judge, been in meetings with the defense and claims to have proof that Caylee's body was not there when she looked by herself.  She has also claimed that she is writing a book.   Other than the fact that she has kept herself alive in all her technicolour glory in the public eye she is part of this case but not a very private one like Tony L, Roy K, Ricardo, Jessie, and Dianne Fanning for the book writing side of it.  If any of the above mentioned people (or others not mentioned) acted like JW on a constant basis I am sure we would be posting more about them as well.  They seem to have the common sense to keep a low profile. 
LE has also confiscated her computer seems she has been doctoring up some photos and their dates - at least that is in the rumor mill, what isn't rumor is LE did in fact take her computer.

Hi Mission...can you share where you are hearing that JW has doctored photos?  I am not doubting it and have thought it privately. Good to know that others think the same.
Hi Sunny - let me see if I can find it BRB.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: January 04, 2010, 09:18:51 PM »

It seems to me that even though Casey might have signed some sort of document declaring her confidence in Baez, that is before the fact.  It remains to be seen if he will be competent at the murder trial.  I remain convinced that one cannot sign away one's Constitutional rights, and most certainly one cannnot declare competency in advance.   To do so would constitute an illegal contract which cannot be enforced.  I do not  believe Casey can declare Baez to be competent to her satisfaction before the trial.  IMO that's a decision to be made after a verdict.

I think what I remember her signing was something to the extent that she had confidence in JB as her attorney and waived her right to appear at all of the proceedings.

Then Strickland did not accept it, and told her she had to be present at them all. Thus, the reason she appears in court, wrinkled clothes and all.

I believe Strickland did that to help prevent a mistrial down the road by her saying she wasn't able to be present.

Hope that makes sense.

Oh nuts.  I posted in your box Brandi.  I'm sorry.  But you are right and the document pertained to Casey being present in court at every hearing, nothing at all to do with Baez' competency.

heh .. I found your post buried in mine. LOL No worries.

This site has been burping and hiccuping for days now. I understand. Wink

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: January 04, 2010, 09:19:49 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys.  Thanks you for your information and patience.  Thank you again Brandi.  And ladies....stay Pure!

Good night, DonFL. Stay warm and sleep well.

Oh, and your cat, too.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: January 04, 2010, 09:30:41 PM »

Joy has been interview by LE, written a letter to the Judge, been in meetings with the defense and claims to have proof that Caylee's body was not there when she looked by herself.  She has also claimed that she is writing a book.   Other than the fact that she has kept herself alive in all her technicolour glory in the public eye she is part of this case but not a very private one like Tony L, Roy K, Ricardo, Jessie, and Dianne Fanning for the book writing side of it.  If any of the above mentioned people (or others not mentioned) acted like JW on a constant basis I am sure we would be posting more about them as well.  They seem to have the common sense to keep a low profile. 
LE has also confiscated her computer seems she has been doctoring up some photos and their dates - at least that is in the rumor mill, what isn't rumor is LE did in fact take her computer.

Hi Mission...can you share where you are hearing that JW has doctored photos?  I am not doubting it and have thought it privately. Good to know that others think the same.
Sunny go to this link and then scroll down not quite halfway and read the comment by Jess on November 23, 2009

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/former-volunteer-to-be-questioned-in-casey-anthony-case/comment-page-2/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: January 04, 2010, 10:45:05 PM »

Event for Andrea Lyon

date: January 06, 2010    07:30PM
venue: Barnes & Noble
location: 396 Ave of the Americas at 8th St, New York, NY, The United States
type: author appearance
added by:
Booktour

http://www.goodreads.com/event/show/65698-andrea-lyon-on-tour-for-the-book-angel-of-death-row-my-life-as-a-death
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: January 05, 2010, 08:11:19 AM »

Hey Monkeys.   

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m1d5-Casey-Anthony-friend-accused-of-hitting-husband-with-bat
Casey Anthony friend accused of hitting husband with bat
January 5, 5:26 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
Holly Gagne, who has publicly stated Casey Anthony was a good mother, is now facing felony charges of her own.

Hal Boedeker of the Orlando Sentinel writes that according to news reports, Gagne fought with her husband about photographs that were not hers. When he tried to prevent her from taking the photos, she allegedly attacked him with a bat.

Gagne will be in court later in the month regarding the charges against her.

In July 2008, Gagne appeared on HLN’s Nancy Grace Show and stated that the Casey she knew was a good mother.

Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. Her trial is scheduled to take place in June 2010.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: January 05, 2010, 08:13:25 AM »

Hey Monkeys.   

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m1d5-Casey-Anthony-friend-accused-of-hitting-husband-with-bat
Holly Gagne, who has publicly stated Casey Anthony was a good mother, is now facing felony charges of her own.

Hal Boedeker of the Orlando Sentinel writes that according to news reports, Gagne fought with her husband about photographs that were not hers. When he tried to prevent her from taking the photos, she allegedly attacked him with a bat.

In July 2008, Gagne appeared on HLN’s Nancy Grace Show and stated that the Casey she knew was a good mother.

Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. Her trial is scheduled to take place in June 2010.
Good morning, Trimm, (and all monkeys!)
Thanks for the update!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: January 05, 2010, 09:05:21 AM »

Sunny go to this link and then scroll down not quite halfway and read the comment by Jess on November 23, 2009

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/former-volunteer-to-be-questioned-in-casey-anthony-case/comment-page-2/

Thanks mission.  I hope this Jess is on the up and up. Nothing JW did would surprise me. The clerk was smart to call the police!! Thanks for going to the trouble to find this. Interesting to say the least!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: January 05, 2010, 09:06:09 AM »

Event for Andrea Lyon

date: January 06, 2010    07:30PM
venue: Barnes & Noble
location: 396 Ave of the Americas at 8th St, New York, NY, The United States
type: author appearance
added by:
Booktour

http://www.goodreads.com/event/show/65698-andrea-lyon-on-tour-for-the-book-angel-of-death-row-my-life-as-a-death

Thanks NR.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: January 05, 2010, 09:07:08 AM »

Hey Monkeys.   

Good Morning trim

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: January 05, 2010, 09:09:55 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Casey’s Predicament – Part Doh

Posted on January 5th, 2010 by by Valhall

So it’s 4:11 a.m. July 16th, 2008, approximately 8 hours into the reported disappearance of Caylee.  Yuri Melich sits down with recorder and conducts the first official interview with Casey (starting on page 71 of the pdf).  She has already completed her written statement.  The first thing that Yuri Melich does is verify that the written statement is true.

Q ‘Cause I wanted to make sure that your sworn statement, which I’m looking at, was accurate. I’m looking at four pages of a sworn statement on the bottom it appears to be your signature, is that correct?

A Yes.

Q Okay. And you’re saying that everything contained in these statements are true and accurate?

A Yes.

continue at website

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1173 on: January 05, 2010, 09:41:20 AM »

Hey Monkeys.   

Sure would like to know what photos they are talking about. Must be pretty good, to go after the husband with a bat 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: January 05, 2010, 09:59:35 AM »

Thanks mission.  I hope this Jess is on the up and up. Nothing JW did would surprise me. The clerk was smart to call the police!! Thanks for going to the trouble to find this. Interesting to say the least!!
Your welcome Sunny - not sure how much credence one can put into anyone who would even entertain getting involved with Joy but some have "Enquiring" minds and will do whatever it takes to know more 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: January 05, 2010, 10:57:59 AM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.wftv.com/news/22104914/detail.html

Casey Anthony Gets Special Holiday Meal

Posted: 11:07 am EST January 1, 2010Updated: 10:56 am EST January 4, 2010

Comment On This Story ››
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony along with the other Orange County jail inmates received a special holiday dinner on Christmas.

Casey and the other inmates enjoyed glazed turkey or ham, au gratin potatoes, pinto beans, bread and butter and juice. For dessert, she received devil's food cake.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1176 on: January 05, 2010, 11:12:19 AM »

This just keeps getting better and better. Like LE wouldn't be able to tell Joy's photo's were doctored! Ooooo she so good with a computer that she'll sneak those past LE. Such silliness. With the clerk, seems God has his angels everywhere. Baby Caylee is being looked after quite proper in heaven.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1177 on: January 05, 2010, 11:13:38 AM »

Hey Monkeys.   

Sure would like to know what photos they are talking about. Must be pretty good, to go after the husband with a bat 

When you lie down with pigs......

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: January 05, 2010, 11:19:53 AM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.wftv.com/news/22104914/detail.html

Casey Anthony Gets Special Holiday Meal

Posted: 11:07 am EST January 1, 2010Updated: 10:56 am EST January 4, 2010

Comment On This Story ››
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony along with the other Orange County jail inmates received a special holiday dinner on Christmas.

Casey and the other inmates enjoyed glazed turkey or ham, au gratin potatoes, pinto beans, bread and butter and juice. For dessert, she received devil's food cake.

Hi Klaas!!  Doncha just love the DEVIL'S food cake

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: January 05, 2010, 11:21:20 AM »

This just keeps getting better and better. Like LE wouldn't be able to tell Joy's photo's were doctored! Ooooo she so good with a computer that she'll sneak those past LE. Such silliness. With the clerk, seems God has his angels everywhere. Baby Caylee is being looked after quite proper in heaven.

Hi BOO!!!  Oh JW is like KC thinking she is sooooooo much smarter than the rest of the world.  I hope she gets slammed with charges too!   an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.