April 19, 2024, 11:18:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380443 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2009, 09:44:23 AM »

Good morning and thanks for all the updates. The plea deal, is this for the fraud case? That would be the smart thing to do, imo. Sometimes I feel that George and Cindy are doing all this bs, because they really want Casey convicted, and don't by any means want her in their home again. Doing all this to insure that outcome. Or they are just as evil as their kid  and actually think she may be acquitted. I definitely believe that the Nanny is Casey's alter ego.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2009, 09:49:33 AM »

Good morning and thanks for all the updates. The plea deal, is this for the fraud case? That would be the smart thing to do, imo. Sometimes I feel that George and Cindy are doing all this bs, because they really want Casey convicted, and don't by any means want her in their home again. Doing all this to insure that outcome. Or they are just as evil as their kid  and actually think she may be acquitted. I definitely believe that the Nanny is Casey's alter ego.

haha, i go with the latter!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:59 AM »

<snipped for space>
If they were truly standing by her as they claim, I would think that nothing would stop them from visiting her. Even if it meant only talking about the weather. Besides, didn't C&G claim that when she was home with them that they didn't really talk about anything (at that time relating to what actually happened-and how Caylee went missing)? Am I remembering something that wasn't really said? I don't but know for some reason I thought I remember hearing that because I thought I remember thinking to myself, how could they not talk about it?? This was a long time ago, before Oct 08.
Sorry for the long quote stack,
But Quiet Monkey, that is my recollection also.  They said they didn't talk about this, but  I think that was a lie.  I think George tried to confront Casey and Cindy stopped him.  Wasn't his friend the LE guy from Ohio there and kept it from getting violent?
Yes, I believed it at the time to be a lie too because like I said, how could they not talk about it? I had a hard time believing they wouldn't talk about their (then) "missing" granddaughter. But, if that were true than they shouldn't have a problem visiting her in jail cause they wouldn't have to talk about it. But they also say it's because everyone will pick apart everything. To that I say Boo Hoo! ( No offense to Boo, lol) Why do they care so much? If they don't want to be criticized they shouldn't be doing Today Show interviews and etc.

RIP Sweet Puppy
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2009, 09:52:11 AM »

Hi, No Rose,  I'm on the same branch with you about Casey's Clone, Zanny.  I just wish we could see the driver's license the LEO took out of Casey's wallet.  That's never been entered into evidence, has it?  Everything else is documented so I believe this is the part of the smoking gun proof that the State has.  Just one more shovel of dirt to add to the pile.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2009, 09:57:48 AM »

Hi, No Rose,  I'm on the same branch with you about Casey's Clone, Zanny.  I just wish we could see the driver's license the LEO took out of Casey's wallet.  That's never been entered into evidence, has it?  Everything else is documented so I believe this is the part of the smoking gun proof that the State has.  Just one more shovel of dirt to add to the pile.

I'm betting it is also, the way it sounded the LE woman, I think it was a woman, but probably wrong on that, grapped it out and took it. I don't believe we ever saw anything about that again, except for what Blink and some others have written about it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2009, 09:57:53 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2009, 09:58:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys - patiently waiting for (and hoping) today is the day for the remaining rulings from Judge Strickland AND that they will be denied as well.  Justice for Caylee

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2009, 10:19:12 AM »

Good Morning Monks....finally got caught up.....

I talked with an attorney friend last night regarding MY confusion with the order that was denied that only mentioned  not destroying the videos.....my friend said the order was for the entire motion....so the video taping of any visits family/friends (not that she has any friends left) will continued to be video taped and released via the Sunshine Law. My friend, although she does NOT practice law in Fl, but in TX said IHO  the defense knew this was never going to fly and could have been a collaboration of the defense and BC to try to diffuse all the chatter about the A's NOT visiting their daughter. She also agrees with me that it's not because of the videos, but because KC doesn't want to see them. Now whether this is her choice alone or because JB has told her...'whatever'.... anyway thought I'd share this with you.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
hippyschick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2009, 10:19:21 AM »

Just got caught up. Someone said they went through memory lane. I did tool. JB said he wanted Casey not to be treated like everyone one else and have visits that weren't recorded. Then he said he wanted her to be treated like everyone else and have check fraud charges dropped. I was watching the bond hearing where he chastised YM for going on vacation with Caylee missing. According to their depo George Cindy and Lee think she is still alive but they went on a cruise and didn't KC go on a 31 day vacation. Sorry this isn't what your discussing but I had it on my mind.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2009, 10:20:24 AM »

Got a question... IF the driver's license ID has Zenaida Gonzalez on it as speculated, why in the world would they have originally taken the death penalty off the table? Doesn't this prove that KC lied about the nanny?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2009, 10:22:15 AM »

Thanks Sunny!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2009, 10:25:31 AM »

I talked with an attorney friend last night regarding MY confusion with the order that was denied that only mentioned  not destroying the videos.....my friend said the order was for the entire motion....so the video taping of any visits family/friends (not that she has any friends left) will continued to be video taped and released via the Sunshine Law. My friend, although she does NOT practice law in Fl, but in TX said IHO  the defense knew this was never going to fly and could have been a collaboration of the defense and BC to try to diffuse all the chatter about the A's NOT visiting their daughter. She also agrees with me that it's not because of the videos, but because KC doesn't want to see them. Now whether this is her choice alone or because JB has told her...'whatever'.... anyway thought I'd share this with you.
Thank you Sunny

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2009, 10:26:13 AM »

I think it's a bit of both. KC has got to be infuriated with her whole family. The Ants for the cremation against her will, after all it's HER child, not Cindy's, the cruise/tv/foundation thing. What has KC gained out of all that? Nothing. If it wasn't for her, they would have lost their house, etc. a long time ago. What does she get? Pity deposits in her account and no visits. They can't chance the ants showing up in front of KC cause she will go ballistic!! She can't keep the distain and loathing off of her face. Plus, with her denying them visitation, she remains in control.

Come on, if you can't visit your "Innocent" daughter, don't ya think they would at least put a couple thousand in her commissary account so she could have some luxuries??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2009, 10:28:58 AM »

Got a question... IF the driver's license ID has Zenaida Gonzalez on it as speculated, why in the world would they have originally taken the death penalty off the table? Doesn't this prove that KC lied about the nanny?
I know zip about the law on this one, but my conjecture is that it was a bargaining chip to get Casey to spill where Caylee was buried.  I don't know, though.  Now I'm confused.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2009, 10:35:47 AM »

Thanks, Sunny.  So it's all a big PR move.  That really frosts me.  More wasted time and money.  Nice one about the friends situation.  If they don't plead and the check fraud trial actually happens, I hope that all of Amy's friends are there.  Casey coming into court and seeing them will make a nice visual.  In my fantasy world, Amy is engaged to Jesse Grund, with a rock the size of Gibralter, and Tony L. shows up with a 5'7" beautiful brunette who is clearly a ten.  Then we would really see one of those "frushtrated" faces.
 Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2009, 10:41:18 AM »

Thanks Sunny  Maybe it isn't just Casey that doesn't want to see her parents. Her parents may really not want to see her either.
hippyschick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2009, 10:42:50 AM »

I have posted on this before and you might see it and think wow that was you. I'm not accusing anyone of anything I just think it's interesting. Everyone wants a when and where but more important they want a why. I think above all else is that Caylee was beginning to really express herself. It may have been that she simply could tell where Casey was and that she didn't work and was being a ho. All I'm going to say is I put 2 things together and thought hmmm. Do you remember the seizure she supposedly had? They couldn't find any medical reason for it. George and Lee supposedly molested her. If you look up non medical seizures it says this. Alot of victims offend. I'm sorry if I offend anyone.  Classification of Nonepileptic Seizures
Nonepileptic seizures are classified as having a physiologic or a psychogenic basis.
Physiologic nonepileptic seizures are caused by a sudden disruption of brain function, from a metabolic disturbance such as profound hypoglycemia or hyponatremia, or ischemia from cardiac arrhythmia.
Psychogenic nonepileptic seizures result from stressful psychological conflicts or major emotional trauma, often stemming from sexual and/or physical abuse, current or in the past, especially in childhood. Other causes include major life events such as death or divorce.
Accurate diagnosis of psychogenic nonepileptic seizures requires a high index of suspicion. Patients whose seizures are resistant to appropriate pharmacotherapy and who have a history of significant traumatic events, such as sexual or physical abuse.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2009, 10:45:48 AM »

Thanks, Sunny.  So it's all a big PR move.  That really frosts me.  More wasted time and money.  Nice one about the friends situation.  If they don't plead and the check fraud trial actually happens, I hope that all of Amy's friends are there.  Casey coming into court and seeing them will make a nice visual.  In my fantasy world, Amy is engaged to Jesse Grund, with a rock the size of Gibralter, and Tony L. shows up with a 5'7" beautiful brunette who is clearly a ten.  Then we would really see one of those "frushtrated" faces.
 Monkey Devil!
Ohhh what a wonderful vision - I can see it right now - priceless.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2009, 10:49:54 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Hi Monka...actually is was a pretty smart move when you think about it..now the COURT is keeping them from seeing their precious lying stealing, murdering daughter!!  I forgot to mention my attorney friend also thinks their will be a plea bargain for the fraud charges.  I love your fantasy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2009, 10:50:58 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Morning Monks

Monkalicious  I love it when both Casey and Cindy are "Frushtrated."  It tickles me to see Casey screw up her face like a prune and clench her fists.  There's not one thing she can do to prevent  her parents living it up on the money they get because she killed her daughter.  She couldn't even choke Cindy if she wanted to.  They are in a building across the street when they visit.

Her parents went on a cruise and all she got was that lousy wrinkled blouse.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.