March 29, 2024, 07:57:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 379520 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: January 06, 2010, 12:00:54 PM »

Can anyone explain how evidence is decided, as in being allowed? I see all the evidence but am wondering what / if any will not be let in...Also, what makes it now not allowed? TIA

edit...sorry...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: January 06, 2010, 12:03:25 PM »

Can anyone explain how evidence is decided, as in being allowed? I see all the evidence but am wondering what / if any will not be let in...Also, what makes it now allowed? TIA
I've been wondering the same thing....with the defense crying "junk science", where is that Frye hearing?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: January 06, 2010, 12:18:04 PM »

Can anyone explain how evidence is decided, as in being allowed? I see all the evidence but am wondering what / if any will not be let in...Also, what makes it now allowed? TIA
I've been wondering the same thing....with the defense crying "junk science", where is that Frye hearing?
I don't know either. My hope is that any questionable evidence from the beginning stages has long since been corroborated or maybe replaced with harder evidence???
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: January 06, 2010, 12:39:55 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Saw this comment on MD's site  http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/f-y-i/#comments

joyangels (joy)  // January 6, 2010 at 8:46 am

I have been admitied to FH for my Lupus and stress for my Heart. I staying in a room finally. . I dont like hospital food,at least it better than Jail food. I may be here one more night, The took blood from me 3 times last night. I going to get some rest the Doctor will be here in 1 hour… Nap time:(

I just saw this, Tupelo.  Did we know Joy had Lupus?  A good friend of mine has this, and she is quite debilitated from it.  Also, during flares, she takes steroids, which make her appear very bloated.  It's weird, on Marinade Dave's site, he was just going through a series of tests because he has a myriad of health problems, poor guy.  I find it odd that she is suddenly being hospitalized for stress, etc.  Am I being cynical?  It's almost a "me, too, I'm sick, too!" vibe I'm getting from her.  It makes me feel, just like everyone else in this case, that I want a notarized statement and a polygraph before I believe anything anyone says anymore!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: January 06, 2010, 12:46:54 PM »

Baez will not put JW on the stand, unless of course he wants to lose the last shred of credibility he has left. She is obviously deranged and will break down under prosecution questioning, in fact they (the prosecution) will disarticulate every statement she has ever made about this case. If there is anyone not familiar with JW the prosecution will expose her for the deluded individual that she is.
The real question is "do the defense have other witnesses?" and I mean credible witnesses, or are they going to milk this right down to the wire?.

I have a feeling it is KC calling the shots and she is refusing to plead any other way than "not guilty". In the past she has always managed to manipulate people and in her rather loose connection with reality, thinks she may be able to beguile everyone into believing her lies. KC is not quite sane but does a good imitation.

The defense are looking like buffoons at the moment, although individually one or two are somewhat respected, for the most part, collectively, they are a train wreck. I feel sorry for JW as she seems to have serious mental health issues, I see her as mentally fragile and the defense should feel ashamed to have her on the witness list. 

Soon we will see the witness list, I can't wait. I am even hoping the defense file some more inadequate and silly motions...entertain me defense team...

Good afternoon Monkey people  an angelic monkey

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: January 06, 2010, 12:50:58 PM »

Baez will not put JW on the stand, unless of course he wants to lose the last shred of credibility he has left. She is obviously deranged and will break down under prosecution questioning, in fact they (the prosecution) will disarticulate every statement she has ever made about this case. If there is anyone not familiar with JW the prosecution will expose her for the deluded individual that she is.
The real question is "do the defense have other witnesses?" and I mean credible witnesses, or are they going to milk this right down to the wire?.

I have a feeling it is KC calling the shots and she is refusing to plead any other way than "not guilty". In the past she has always managed to manipulate people and in her rather loose connection with reality, thinks she may be able to beguile everyone into believing her lies. KC is not quite sane but does a good imitation.

The defense are looking like buffoons at the moment, although individually one or two are somewhat respected, for the most part, collectively, they are a train wreck. I feel sorry for JW as she seems to have serious mental health issues, I see her as mentally fragile and the defense should feel ashamed to have her on the witness list. 

Soon we will see the witness list, I can't wait. I am even hoping the defense file some more inadequate and silly motions...entertain me defense team...

I feel the same way.  Dance, Puppets, Dance!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: January 06, 2010, 12:52:26 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Saw this comment on MD's site  http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/f-y-i/#comments

I have been admitied to FH for my Lupus and stress for my Heart. I staying in a room finally. . I dont like hospital food,at least it better than Jail food. I may be here one more night, The took blood from me 3 times last night. I going to get some rest the Doctor will be here in 1 hour… Nap time:(

I just saw this, Tupelo.  Did we know Joy had Lupus?  A good friend of mine has this, and she is quite debilitated from it.  Also, during flares, she takes steroids, which make her appear very bloated.  It's weird, on Marinade Dave's site, he was just going through a series of tests because he has a myriad of health problems, poor guy.  I find it odd that she is suddenly being hospitalized for stress, etc.  Am I being cynical?  It's almost a "me, too, I'm sick, too!" vibe I'm getting from her.  It makes me feel, just like everyone else in this case, that I want a notarized statement and a polygraph before I believe anything anyone says anymore!

Steroids...like...injectable steroids?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: January 06, 2010, 12:53:37 PM »

I feel the same way.  Dance, Puppets, Dance!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: January 06, 2010, 01:04:50 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

You know, Gizzie, I don't really know if they were injectable or tablets.  Hmmm...

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: January 06, 2010, 01:19:26 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

You know, Gizzie, I don't really know if they were injectable or tablets.  Hmmm...

My mind just immediately went to the syringe in the bottle. It's probably nothing at all, but it sure has me wondering...

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: January 06, 2010, 01:25:49 PM »

Yes, anything Joy may say on the stand can be torn apart by SA.  The same with George, Cindy, Lee, Dominic Casey, Holly Gagne, the Milsteads and most everybody else I can think of.  These people are a bunch of liars and no better and no worse than each other. So that leaves who?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: January 06, 2010, 01:30:12 PM »

Yes, anything Joy may say on the stand can be torn apart by SA.  The same with George, Cindy, Lee, Dominic Casey, Holly Gagne, the Milsteads and most everybody else I can think of.  These people are a bunch of liars and no better and no worse than each other. So that leaves who?

"GASP".....It WAS the NANNY after all...... Monkey Devil!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1252 on: January 06, 2010, 01:44:54 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

ITA Monkalicious - I am not buying any of her BS - does she go anywhere without a computer?  Stress on her heart?  Lupus?  Not sure if she were having heart issues she would be allowed to sit in her hospital room on a lap top.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1253 on: January 06, 2010, 01:48:26 PM »

Babybear it might just come down to "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe".....take your pick. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: January 06, 2010, 01:54:12 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

ITA Monkalicious - I am not buying any of her BS - does she go anywhere without a computer?  Stress on her heart?  Lupus?  Not sure if she were having heart issues she would be allowed to sit in her hospital room on a lap top.   

Now we have it. JW's lupus and heart condition (?) are her very own mitigating circumstances as to why she acts and does what she does. According to the Lyons theory she should be excused from kooky antics because she is ill, possibly medication or lack of medication amplifies her problems. 
And other than people trolling to see what she's up to, who in the he!! reads and participates in her online insanity page?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: January 06, 2010, 02:05:23 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

I think you have a good idea. Maybe she has transferred her 'stalking', wannabe bff crapola to him instead of Cindy. I am sick of talking about her too but how can we not when she was front and center by the defense team just a couple of weeks ago. It's ridiculous that any bonafide attys. would even pretend that she could be a viable witness. It pizzed me off at myself for giving her any thought. Sheeesh, what a mess.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1256 on: January 06, 2010, 03:12:14 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

My mind just immediately went to the syringe in the bottle. It's probably nothing at all, but it sure has me wondering...

Normally they are oral steroids (pills) - I know several peopel with lupus and non take steroids by shot.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: January 06, 2010, 04:33:58 PM »

"GASP".....It WAS the NANNY after all...... Monkey Devil!

Yep---You got it.  The Nanny, Zanny.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: January 06, 2010, 05:24:47 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-andrea-lyon-to-appear-on-today.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Casey Anthony: Andrea Lyon to appear on ‘Today’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, NBC, Today, WESH — posted by halboedeker on January, 6 2010 4:46 PM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Andrea Lyon has a book to promote, and NBC’s “Today” is giving her a national platform.

Lyon’s “Angel of Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense Lawyer” came out earlier this week. Lyon is doing a reading in Greenwich Village tonight.

She will be a guest on Thursday’s “Today,” WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon. “Today” starts at 7 a.m. on WESH.

Lyon is representing Casey Anthony, who is charged with the first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee Anthony. WESH anchor Martha Sugalski noted, “Lyon is a leading critic of the death penalty and so far has been unsuccessful in an effort to eliminate capital punishment as a possibility for Casey Anthony.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
eyecare2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1259 on: January 06, 2010, 05:33:19 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Joy Wray is out of the hospital (earlier today) I called and was told she was discharged.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.