April 26, 2024, 05:52:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380873 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: January 06, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Saw this comment on MD's site  http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/f-y-i/#comments

joyangels (joy)  // January 6, 2010 at 8:46 am

I have been admitied to FH for my Lupus and stress for my Heart. I staying in a room finally. . I dont like hospital food,at least it better than Jail food. I may be here one more night, The took blood from me 3 times last night. I going to get some rest the Doctor will be here in 1 hour… Nap time:(

I just saw this, Tupelo.  Did we know Joy had Lupus?  A good friend of mine has this, and she is quite debilitated from it.  Also, during flares, she takes steroids, which make her appear very bloated.  It's weird, on Marinade Dave's site, he was just going through a series of tests because he has a myriad of health problems, poor guy.  I find it odd that she is suddenly being hospitalized for stress, etc.  Am I being cynical?  It's almost a "me, too, I'm sick, too!" vibe I'm getting from her.  It makes me feel, just like everyone else in this case, that I want a notarized statement and a polygraph before I believe anything anyone says anymore!

Steroids...like...injectable steroids?

Joy Wray is out of the hospital (earlier today) I called and was told she was discharged.

Thanks Eyecare.......guess we can be waiting on pins and needles for the UTUBE video, should be ready by now      and welcome !
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1261 on: January 06, 2010, 06:01:39 PM »

Thanks Eyecare.......guess we can be waiting on pins and needles for the UTUBE video, should be ready by now      and welcome !

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: January 06, 2010, 06:02:24 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Saw this comment on MD's site  http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/f-y-i/#comments

I have been admitied to FH for my Lupus and stress for my Heart. I staying in a room finally. . I dont like hospital food,at least it better than Jail food. I may be here one more night, The took blood from me 3 times last night. I going to get some rest the Doctor will be here in 1 hour… Nap time:(

I just saw this, Tupelo.  Did we know Joy had Lupus?  A good friend of mine has this, and she is quite debilitated from it.  Also, during flares, she takes steroids, which make her appear very bloated.  It's weird, on Marinade Dave's site, he was just going through a series of tests because he has a myriad of health problems, poor guy.  I find it odd that she is suddenly being hospitalized for stress, etc.  Am I being cynical?  It's almost a "me, too, I'm sick, too!" vibe I'm getting from her.  It makes me feel, just like everyone else in this case, that I want a notarized statement and a polygraph before I believe anything anyone says anymore!

Joy Wray is out of the hospital (earlier today) I called and was told she was discharged.

Um ... well, ok.

Was trying real hard not to say, "You can't fix stupid."

Sorry. Forgive me.

Been a bad day. LOL

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: January 06, 2010, 06:10:45 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Um ... well, ok.

Was trying real hard not to say, "You can't fix stupid."

Sorry. Forgive me.

Been a bad day. LOL

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: January 06, 2010, 06:12:31 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Thanks, Eyecare, and HELLO!  I don't think I've seen you before, so WELCOME!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: January 06, 2010, 07:15:34 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/22165271/detail.html
Casey Anthony Attorney To Appear On 'Today'
Lyon To Discuss New Book

POSTED: 5:58 pm EST January 6, 2010
UPDATED: 6:38 pm EST January 6, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
A member of Casey Anthony's defense team will make an appearance Thursday on NBC's "Today" show.

Defense attorney Andrea Lyon, who is taking the lead on the death penalty aspect of the trial, will discuss her new book, "Angel of Death Row."

Lyon is a leading critic of the death penalty and so far has led an unsuccessful effort to eliminate capital punishment as a possibility for Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, 23, is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive in December 2008 near the Anthony family home.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1266 on: January 06, 2010, 07:23:05 PM »

Andrea Lyon, author of Angel of Death Row
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YXJqtjeRVWA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/YXJqtjeRVWA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a> 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: January 06, 2010, 08:03:34 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/22165271/detail.html
Casey Anthony Attorney To Appear On 'Today'
Lyon To Discuss New Book

POSTED: 5:58 pm EST January 6, 2010
UPDATED: 6:38 pm EST January 6, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
A member of Casey Anthony's defense team will make an appearance Thursday on NBC's "Today" show.

Defense attorney Andrea Lyon, who is taking the lead on the death penalty aspect of the trial, will discuss her new book, "Angel of Death Row."

Lyon is a leading critic of the death penalty and so far has led an unsuccessful effort to eliminate capital punishment as a possibility for Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, 23, is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive in December 2008 near the Anthony family home.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

TRIMM, if I didn't know better I would think you posted this update just to make me want to tear my hair out, maybe scream @#)&^$#%%%^  but I've medicated myself now so I'll just say thanks for keeping us up on the latest lawtard's media appearance.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: January 06, 2010, 08:04:33 PM »

Just saw this at http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234..have no idea what it means?  I guess it could be a letter from Casey???????   I would think if it was from KC is would say defendant...but perhaps not......... or from another prisoner?  Interesting anyway. Perhaps KC is complaining about something at the jail?  No private visits with JB.... Obviously I am just guessing Monkey Devil!

01/05/2010---Correspondence---Filed From Prisoner to Judge Rec'd From Judge

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1269 on: January 06, 2010, 08:22:01 PM »

Just saw this at http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234..have no idea what it means?  I guess it could be a letter from Casey???????   I would think if it was from KC is would say defendant...but perhaps not......... or from another prisoner?  Interesting anyway. Perhaps KC is complaining about something at the jail?  No private visits with JB.... Obviously I am just guessing Monkey Devil!

Dear Judge Stan the Man,

I have a few complaints that I would like you to investigate. First and foremost is why my parents, who now have lots of money because of ME, won't put a fricking dime in my account. These BBQ Fritos are expensive! What am I supposed to do, sit and twittle my thumbs and read books? I need real food, not this jail crap.  2nd, is there anyway I can get a decent blouse and skirt to wear to court? This wrinkled clown suit they put me in time and again is horrid! How about something from my own closet if my Mom hasn't sold it off or burst the seams trying things on?! Lastly, my BJ JB has NOT been by to visit me with his computer so I can send secret messages out. Isn't like my attorney supposed to talk to me once in a while? I'M THE HEAD OF THE CORPORATION! They work for me and NOBODY is listening to me!! All I get is this quack once in a while that asks me questions about my disturbing childhood. I need a social life, I need clothes, I need to be the center of attention! I'm the star of this fricking show and I'm all alone in here!

If you could see to this right away, I would appreciate it. I'm in the solitary suite at Orange County.

Hugs and BJ's
Casey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: January 06, 2010, 08:34:31 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

"Eyecare"-

How were you able to get information as to Joy Wray's patient status? Are you saying you called the Hospital and they told you that?

B
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: January 06, 2010, 08:36:39 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

eyecare2 - just curious but why on earth would you CARE to call and find out if Joy was still in the hospital.  Also, with HIPPA rules and all I'm surprised they told you anything at all.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: January 06, 2010, 08:48:40 PM »

They are not disclosing confidential health information by stating that she was discharged.
Unless the patient specifically states that they do not want anyone to know they are there, the Information people will usually give room numbers, room phone # and discharge status to anyone on the phone who asks for it.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1273 on: January 06, 2010, 08:53:55 PM »

Can anyone explain how evidence is decided, as in being allowed? I see all the evidence but am wondering what / if any will not be let in...Also, what makes it now allowed? TIA

Evidence is proffered (presented for acceptance) by the attorney at trial to prove a point or supply back-up information.  It is the trial judge's decision as to whether the proffered evidence is accepted into the record.  The judge or jury makes the final decision only on basis of the record, which includes testimony and accepted evidence.  Ancillary information is not to be used.  That is why in some high profile cases the jury is sequestered and not allowed to hear or see the news or get it from their families and friends.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: January 06, 2010, 08:55:44 PM »

I dunno... I've called and asked about people in the hospital before, they won't tell you any details but they will tell you if they are still a patient or not, they'll usually tell you what room they're in.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: January 06, 2010, 08:57:51 PM »

They are not disclosing confidential health information by stating that she was discharged.
Unless the patient specifically states that they do not want anyone to know they are there, the Information people will usually give room numbers, room phone # and discharge status to anyone on the phone who asks for it.

You could be right Western.  I just found it odd that anyone would want to call and find out.  But I guess curiosity gets the best of us sometimes.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: January 06, 2010, 08:58:40 PM »

Sorry WesternO    was typing while you were posting
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: January 06, 2010, 08:59:28 PM »

Dear Judge Stan the Man,

I have a few complaints that I would like you to investigate. First and foremost is why my parents, who now have lots of money because of ME, won't put a fricking dime in my account. These BBQ Fritos are expensive! What am I supposed to do, sit and twittle my thumbs and read books? I need real food, not this jail crap.  2nd, is there anyway I can get a decent blouse and skirt to wear to court? This wrinkled clown suit they put me in time and again is horrid! How about something from my own closet if my Mom hasn't sold it off or burst the seams trying things on?! Lastly, my BJ JB has NOT been by to visit me with his computer so I can send secret messages out. Isn't like my attorney supposed to talk to me once in a while? I'M THE HEAD OF THE CORPORATION! They work for me and NOBODY is listening to me!! All I get is this quack once in a while that asks me questions about my disturbing childhood. I need a social life, I need clothes, I need to be the center of attention! I'm the star of this fricking show and I'm all alone in here!

If you could see to this right away, I would appreciate it. I'm in the solitary suite at Orange County.

Hugs and BJ's
Casey

BOO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1278 on: January 06, 2010, 09:07:04 PM »

Dear Judge Stan the Man,

Hugs and BJ's
Casey

Monkey Devil! OMG..I need a good laugh.. Thanks Boo!

Evening Monkeys...just stopping in to see what's going on and try to keep up..
(((puff puff puff)))

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: January 06, 2010, 09:14:00 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Thanks, Eyecare, and HELLO!  I don't think I've seen you before, so WELCOME!

The "steriod" for autoimmune conditions (includes lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.) is a glucocorticosteroid, usually prednisone, and usually by mouth.  Many many people have been treated with this common medication (prednisone) for many purposes.  I myself have been on high dose prednisone for long periods of time (years).  I can assure you not all people go nuts on prednisone.   However, when coming off of prednisone, one gradually decreases intake, especially at levels under 10 mg/day, where one has to train one's adrenal gland to make its own corticosteroids as required by the body.  (On high doses like 60 mg/day, etc.  the adrenal gland is suppressed for making corticosteroids.) 

So when one eventually gets down under 10 mg/day, it is imperative that the patient pay strict attention to intake, otherwise there is he77 to pay.  I'm wondering if Joy has the ability to follow her doctor's directions at this point.  She does appear to live in wonderland.  One can become mighty snappy at this point if a dose is missed, for the body has been thrown into an adrenal crisis and is without its necessary hormones while the adrenals are being "trained".  Usually the discomfort is uncomfortable but not dangerous, but death can result in certain circumstances.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.