March 28, 2024, 11:57:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 379468 times)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1280 on: January 06, 2010, 09:20:14 PM »

Joy probably needed to stay overnight at the hospital for the purpose of nocturnal blood draws at timed intervals during the night when she sleeps.  This is because many hormones and biochemicals (glucose included) have a set diurnal variation (having a set cycle of variation over the course of 24 hours). 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: January 06, 2010, 09:24:23 PM »

this is some fcats baout my mom P.S i never get to go to my firneds house so i get bored Sad   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E8whlXiNnf0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/E8whlXiNnf0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Help!  Please!   Bring the barf bag pronto.

Good Morning Strayze.  Do we know the age of this daughter of Joy's?  Unless she is very young, Joy should be more concerned with her education, specifically her spelling skills. 

Seems that I recall seeing a video yesterday or day before, or Joy with her teenage daughter.  Joy appeared to have her daughter's tee shirt on and the garment was very tight on her.
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1282 on: January 06, 2010, 09:44:22 PM »

Hello monkeys, I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas and a HAPPY New Year....

I just had a moment but I thought I would drop this in for eveyone's PLEASURE.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Excerpted from Angel of Death Row….

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23990273/Excerpt-from-Angel-of-Death-Row-by-Andrea-Lyon

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: January 06, 2010, 09:44:25 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/joyangels4caylee#p/u/0/7GvvCNnkcw4
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: January 06, 2010, 09:47:54 PM »

In fact in the above post by me, if you play the video through (fast forward is OK), then at the end other of Joy's "productions" appear.  The production I was referring to is the fifth one from the left hand side.,
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: January 06, 2010, 10:10:04 PM »

In fact in the above post by me, if you play the video through (fast forward is OK), then at the end other of Joy's "productions" appear.  The production I was referring to is the fifth one from the left hand side.,

Yes it was posted within the last couple days in this thread.  She has some serious issues, IMO.  I don't know if medication or illness is causing her to act the way she does but it's freakish.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1286 on: January 06, 2010, 10:34:43 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Saw this comment on MD's site  http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/f-y-i/#comments

joyangels (joy)  // January 6, 2010 at 8:46 am

I have been admitied to FH for my Lupus and stress for my Heart. I staying in a room finally. . I dont like hospital food,at least it better than Jail food. I may be here one more night, The took blood from me 3 times last night. I going to get some rest the Doctor will be here in 1 hour… Nap time:(

I just saw this, Tupelo.  Did we know Joy had Lupus?  A good friend of mine has this, and she is quite debilitated from it.  Also, during flares, she takes steroids, which make her appear very bloated.  It's weird, on Marinade Dave's site, he was just going through a series of tests because he has a myriad of health problems, poor guy.  I find it odd that she is suddenly being hospitalized for stress, etc.  Am I being cynical?  It's almost a "me, too, I'm sick, too!" vibe I'm getting from her.  It makes me feel, just like everyone else in this case, that I want a notarized statement and a polygraph before I believe anything anyone says anymore!

ITA Monkalicious - I am not buying any of her BS - does she go anywhere without a computer?  Stress on her heart?  Lupus?  Not sure if she were having heart issues she would be allowed to sit in her hospital room on a lap top.   

I tend to question her intentions for sympathy, as she truly has mental issues and appears to be seeking her own fame. 

However, I just got out of the hospital myself and they did offer wireless, so hubby brought my laptop to me.  I was quite pleased, as I was there for almost a week for angioplasty and when I felt better, I got so bored, but couldn't concentrate on anything.  So that is the only truth she speaks...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: January 06, 2010, 11:07:47 PM »

I realize I have become hardened by this woman's antics, but lupus is NOT considered terminal, although it is chronic.

I wish this woman emotional peace in the most intense way possible, I feel awful for her kids.
B
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: January 06, 2010, 11:24:03 PM »

Can anyone explain how evidence is decided, as in being allowed? I see all the evidence but am wondering what / if any will not be let in...Also, what makes it now allowed? TIA

Evidence is proffered (presented for acceptance) by the attorney at trial to prove a point or supply back-up information.  It is the trial judge's decision as to whether the proffered evidence is accepted into the record.  The judge or jury makes the final decision only on basis of the record, which includes testimony and accepted evidence.  Ancillary information is not to be used.  That is why in some high profile cases the jury is sequestered and not allowed to hear or see the news or get it from their families and friends.

I guess I was kinda wanting to see other's thoughts on what may or may not make it in to evidence.
Trying to start a conversation, I guess... 

But thank you for your explanation!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1289 on: January 06, 2010, 11:57:29 PM »

I realize I have become hardened by this woman's antics, but lupus is NOT considered terminal, although it is chronic.

I wish this woman emotional peace in the most intense way possible, I feel awful for her kids.
B

Blink, I totally agree, those poor kids!  I have mixed emotions about her.  Mental Illness is not something we should be making fun of, as it afflicts so many people, including any of us  and can only be treated by meds.and likely psychological  help.  Mental Illness is wide spread and can't be helped.  On the other hand, she is attempting sadly to help Casey at Caylees expense.  The woman is very sick, so I have mixed emotions.  Sadly the defense may be taking advantage of her and she is sick enough to allow it by inserting herself for whatever reason.  I do believe she will be a poor defense witness and made a fool of.  But I truly feel bad about her kids.  We can make fun of her all we want, as she appears so foolish, but she is being used IMO.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: January 07, 2010, 12:41:27 AM »

Apologies if this has been posted!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1271

Casey’s Predicament – Three Strikes, You’re Out! 

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1291 on: January 07, 2010, 01:59:23 AM »

Can anyone explain how evidence is decided, as in being allowed? I see all the evidence but am wondering what / if any will not be let in...Also, what makes it now allowed? TIA

Evidence is proffered (presented for acceptance) by the attorney at trial to prove a point or supply back-up information.  It is the trial judge's decision as to whether the proffered evidence is accepted into the record.  The judge or jury makes the final decision only on basis of the record, which includes testimony and accepted evidence.  Ancillary information is not to be used.  That is why in some high profile cases the jury is sequestered and not allowed to hear or see the news or get it from their families and friends.

I guess I was kinda wanting to see other's thoughts on what may or may not make it in to evidence.
Trying to start a conversation, I guess... 

But thank you for your explanation!

Gizzle,  It is really difficult second-guessing what a judge may rule.  Not only laypersons are baffled at times, but so are lawyers experienced in representing clients in that judge's court.  It is true that what we as laypersons think really provides key evidence, may be totally useless in the courtroom, due to the many rules on evidence.  In general, the more directly a document demonstrates a point, the better.   Evidence that requires putting many pieces together can really bog down a trial, evidence that has to be dug out and reconstructed.  In that case, experts must be hired to do the job and then provide expert reports for the evidence.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: January 07, 2010, 02:11:13 AM »

Just saw this at http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234..have no idea what it means?  I guess it could be a letter from Casey???????   I would think if it was from KC is would say defendant...but perhaps not......... or from another prisoner?  Interesting anyway. Perhaps KC is complaining about something at the jail?  No private visits with JB.... Obviously I am just guessing Monkey Devil!

01/05/2010---Correspondence---Filed From Prisoner to Judge Rec'd From Judge

She may be complaining that she did not get enough devil's food cake.  Love Boo's letter.  Wonder if the other nutbag that wrote once and said it was his final letter got hold of a crayon again?
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: January 07, 2010, 02:25:55 AM »

B

Hardening to Joy's antics perfectly describes the situation.  Joy is quite histrionic for sure.  In addition she has no understanding at all of what she says is lupus.  I even wonder if that is truly the diagnosis, for it is common for histrionics to "mishear" their diagnosis.  I don't suppose that she would ever come to understand the standard well worked-out diagnostic tests for lupus, and get her own records.  Even if it is lupus, there has been many advances in understanding of it and other autoimmune conditions. It is not a rare condition.  I know of a number of lupus persons (usually women) who do well with their chronic condtion.  I'm sure that she has had a number of procedures, for example an electrocardiogram, or an echocardiogram, or kidney function testing, but that does not mean that there was a problem in those departments, or does it necessarily mean that there will be a problem.   Instead Joy has the "woe is me" drama well worked out in her head.  I don't suppose that she knows the meaning of "objective data".  I do hope that she is not physically unwell. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: January 07, 2010, 08:00:55 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/01/casey-anthonys-luxury-of-commissary-orders-may-end-soon/
Casey Anthony's Luxury of Commissary Orders May Soon End
01/07/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: January 07, 2010, 08:45:52 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/34746158#34746158

A. Lyon on the Today Show.

Good Morning Monkeys! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: January 07, 2010, 09:14:31 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Body Language Which Will Not Endear Casey Anthony to A Jury in Her Upcoming Check Fraud Trial Or In her Murder Trial
January 6, 2010

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: January 07, 2010, 09:23:33 AM »

Casey Anthony: Andrea Lyon says her client didn’t kill Caylee
Caylee and Casey Anthony, NBC, Today, WESH — posted by halboedeker on January, 7 2010 8:41 AM
<snipped>
Lyon acknowledged that the death penalty puts a lot of pressure on a defendant even when they haven’t committed a murder. “She didn’t kill her kid,” Lyon said of Anthony.

There was a long pause.

“You’re absolutely sure without a doubt?” Vieira asked.

“I’m sure,” Lyon responded.

“Based on?” Vieira said.

Lyon pointed to the evidence. “There’s not even any evidence that this was a homicide, let alone any evidence tying her to it,” the attorney said.

Lyon visited “Today” to promote her new book, “Angel of Death Row.” But the show spent more time on the Casey Anthony case. Lyon said there was a lot of anger directed at Anthony and her attorneys

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...ll-caylee.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: January 07, 2010, 09:24:06 AM »

Hey Tupelo.     

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: January 07, 2010, 09:24:38 AM »

UPDATED: Casey Anthony Attorney Appears On 'Today'
Lyon Discusses New Book
POSTED: 5:58 pm EST January 6, 2010
UPDATED: 9:02 am EST January 7, 2010
<snipped>
A member of Casey Anthony's defense team made an appearance Thursday on NBC's "Today" show.

Defense attorney Andrea Lyon, who is taking the lead on the death penalty aspect of the trial, discussed her new book, "Angel of Death Row."

Lyon is a leading critic of the death penalty and, so far, has led an unsuccessful effort to eliminate capital punishment as a possibility for Casey Anthony.

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/22165271/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.