March 29, 2024, 07:38:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 379519 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: January 07, 2010, 12:53:25 PM »

She goes on to compare her clients case to that of the Salem Witch Trials.    Your kidding right? I think the whole lot of them are just plain crazy 

Yup she sure did.  Her "and for those of your viewers who do not know what that was.." condescending tutorial of the trails made me .  She then insults China, Iraq and Iran with her death penalty is barbaric and only civilized nation that still has it.  China will be thrilled to know they are not a civilized nation.
Not surprising there are at least 12 students helping on the case as part of their course load.

The first picture,she looks as though someone passed gas or she is snarling, either way, she is scary looking, bet her husband walks on egg shells. She must hear "yes dear" a whole lot.

Yes, he calls her 'She who must be obeyed'...   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: January 07, 2010, 12:54:04 PM »

Thanks Sunny-

Just a note to all that the Blink article was changed quickly after publishing to  correct Ms. Lyon's quote.

The quote hit the web before the soundbite, as sometimes happens, and was changed.

Not that it mattered to me, I was repulsed by the "her kid" either way. This is a murdered baby.

Lastly, Interesting that the excerpts from her Lisa Lampinella impression made the cut- I thought they had to be pulled??

Hmm

I saw the change   If anyone can find an email address for either the Today Show or Meridith please post it!  I am do darn tired of these so called reporters sitting like bumps on a log and letting people get by with stuff like this...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: January 07, 2010, 12:57:19 PM »

Thanks Sunny-

Just a note to all that the Blink article was changed quickly after publishing to  correct Ms. Lyon's quote.

The quote hit the web before the soundbite, as sometimes happens, and was changed.

Not that it mattered to me, I was repulsed by the "her kid" either way. This is a murdered baby.

Lastly, Interesting that the excerpts from her Lisa Lampinella impression made the cut- I thought they had to be pulled??

Hmm

I saw the change   If anyone can find an email address for either the Today Show or Meridith please post it!  I am do darn tired of these so called reporters sitting like bumps on a log and letting people get by with stuff like this...

Here ya go:  http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29055142/?pg=3#TDY_AboutUs

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1343 on: January 07, 2010, 12:59:11 PM »

She goes on to compare her clients case to that of the Salem Witch Trials.    Your kidding right? I think the whole lot of them are just plain crazy 

Yup she sure did.  Her "and for those of your viewers who do not know what that was.." condescending tutorial of the trails made me .  She then insults China, Iraq and Iran with her death penalty is barbaric and only civilized nation that still has it.  China will be thrilled to know they are not a civilized nation.
Not surprising there are at least 12 students helping on the case as part of their course load.

The first picture,she looks as though someone passed gas or she is snarling, either way, she is scary looking, bet her husband walks on egg shells. She must hear "yes dear" a whole lot.

Yes, he calls her 'She who must be obeyed'...   

Wonder if their vows were more like "do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife to obey obey and obey until death do you part" ? 

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: January 07, 2010, 01:00:48 PM »

Thanks Sunny-

Hmm

Thanks Sunny,  I wholeheartedly agree.  Interviewers need to stop them and ask, are you referring to Caylee Marie Anthony when you mention "her kid"?  The defense team is just trying to get the public to not associate a name with their clients victim.  Makes it less personal.  I could never be a criminal defense attorney.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1345 on: January 07, 2010, 01:07:51 PM »

Casey is a WITCH alright, minus the W plus a B. 

That "kid" is CAYLEE.

Reminds me of how Casey referred to her as the "little snothead."

These people make me sick.

Oh, hi monkey monks! 

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: January 07, 2010, 01:27:53 PM »

Thanks Sunny-

Hmm

Here ya go:  http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29055142/?pg=3#TDY_AboutUs

Thanks tupelo...I am going to email them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: January 07, 2010, 01:35:30 PM »

Thanks Sunny-

Hmm

Thanks Sunny,  I wholeheartedly agree.  Interviewers need to stop them and ask, are you referring to Caylee Marie Anthony when you mention "her kid"?  The defense team is just trying to get the public to not associate a name with their clients victim.  Makes it less personal.  I could never be a criminal defense attorney.

I guess what really ticked me off was MF didn't blink an eye when AL said 'her kid.' But it really showed me that AL really doesn't give a rat's ass about Caylee..or KC for that matter...only her record. Well I think she may have her record broken...especially if she continues to make these kind of statements.  I hope JS sees this interview and refuses to move the trial...first she states in court that she will educate him, then her statements in the seminar and now how Orlando doesn't have people that are smart enough  to sit on the jury....oh yes, she is very endearing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: January 07, 2010, 01:52:44 PM »

just received this automated reply from the TODAY Show:

Thank you for contacting TODAY.

Your feedback is important to us. We do read and answer as many inquiries as possible but for immediate help, please visit our website www.todayshow.com or you can call us at (212) 664-4602.

You can also tell us what is on your mind on www.twitter.com/todayshow and www.facebook.com/todayshow

In the meantime, we apologize for this automated response but below are answers to frequently-asked-questions that we hope you find useful.

TRANSCRIPTS: All NBC News Programs are available through the Burrelle Transcript Service by calling 1-800-777-TEXT or clicking here.

VIDEOTAPES: If you'd like to purchase a copy of a TODAY segment, please email here.

WILLARD SCOTT'S BIRTHDAYS: If someone you love is celebrating his or her l00th birthday, visit here.

VISITING THE SHOW: Anyone and everyone are invited to come out to the studio each morning at Rockefeller Plaza and 49th Street. Remember our show is live from 7 to 11am each weekday morning.

Thank you,
The Staff of Today

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: January 07, 2010, 02:18:12 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/01/casey-anthonys-attorney-orland.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony's attorney: Orlando not big or diverse enough for a fair trial
By
Bob Hazen
@ January 7, 2010 10:12 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

The death penalty-qualified attorney for Casey Anthony told a national TV show the case against the accused child killer reminds her of a Salem witch trial.
Andrea Lyon was on the NBC "Today" show to publicize her new book, The Angel of Death Row. She said her client is not getting a fair shake.

"I would liken this to the Salem witch trials," Lyon said. "There was sort of a mass hysteria in Massachusetts where people thought people were witches, mostly women. And if a woman behaved differently, she didn't act the way she was supposed to act, she would get accused of being a witch."

Lyon told "Today" she's not confident Anthony will be found not guilty, partially because her attorneys won't be able to find an impartial jury in Orange County.

"I'm scared for my client," Lyon said. "We hope we move to a larger venue, where the saturation isn't as much and we have a broader and more diverse jury pool."

Anthony is set to go on trial for check fraud-related charges on January 25th. Her trial for the murder of her daughter Caylee could start in late Spring, but will likely be moved out of Orlando.

Watch Lyon's appearance for yourself in the window below.

Mmmm...Salem Witch Trials....Let me see. Wasn't that where some people in Salem Mass took the biggest ugliest women in the town and tied them on stools and dunked them in a nearby lake until they confessed to being incredibly ugly and then they burned them at the stake?  Does Ms. Lyons book tour take her anywhere near Salem Mass?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: January 07, 2010, 02:24:51 PM »

And I wonder how many of her students are of Chinese heritage.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: January 07, 2010, 02:30:52 PM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=2385
Casey Anthony attorney, Andrea Lyon ‘Angel of Death Row’ likens case to Salem Witch Trials (photos, videos)
Posted by Amanda Collins  On January - 7 - 2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: January 07, 2010, 02:31:52 PM »

Thanks Sunny-

Hmm

I agree. I think the use of "kid" is to de-personalize Caylee. Kid is much less personal than child.

Just like George said, "that child."

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: January 07, 2010, 02:36:49 PM »

I wish someone would ask her how she feels about death penalties for the innocent unborn ????????
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: January 07, 2010, 03:10:16 PM »

01/07/2010  Transaction Assessment                                     14.99
01/07/2010  Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-01490  MEDIA            (14.99)

Filed under the murder case

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: January 07, 2010, 03:21:55 PM »

uuummmm thanks tupelo....sounds like this night be a doc dump that we haven't heard about???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: January 07, 2010, 03:23:24 PM »

I wish someone would ask her how she feels about death penalties for the innocent unborn ????????

Ono...I nearly missed your post.....you need to get dressed   I doubt she cares.......she only cares about her record....IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1357 on: January 07, 2010, 03:24:50 PM »

uuummmm thanks tupelo....sounds like this night be a doc dump that we haven't heard about???

I don't know Sunny, maybe KC tried to buy Lyons book and when she made they payment they took it to repay her debt to society!? Sorry KC, no book for you!!  Monkey Devil!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: January 07, 2010, 03:25:32 PM »

Oh,I hope so.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: January 07, 2010, 03:31:06 PM »

AL annoys me even more than CA and that is saying something. That she tries to aggrandize herself and her client by likening KC's actions to the global application of the death penalty in other countries, is at best laughable. There is a huge political factor in all of the countries she touted as "barbaric" and to imply her own country should be judged among them is unconscionable.
As for the Salem witch trials....Something tells me that if she were transported to those times she would fit right in.
Today she tried to minimize Caylee Marie by calling her a kid, trying to show she was of little importance, I think it falls to sites like ours to make sure this never happens. We keep Caylee front and center because justice is what we are fighting for, not to let this sociopathic child killer off the hook because it offends Ms Lyon's sensibilities.

Afternoon all Monkeys, excuse rant but....ya know how it is   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.