April 26, 2024, 09:14:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380881 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: January 07, 2010, 05:14:04 PM »

OMG this guys is fun! 

He forced Casey to steal and forge cheques to pay off the coke debt.

So Mr Bad Arse wanted payment in white sunglasses and blue hoodies that the store surveillance shows she bought with forged cheques.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1381 on: January 07, 2010, 05:14:54 PM »

Please don your tin foil hat before reading this....the prisoner's letter to JS.  Sorry I can't post it as it's pdf

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22174302/detail.html
Between laughing hysterically between O Towns Finest, and Virginia, I came to the conclusion that Joy must be in jail, and wrote that lovely letter 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: January 07, 2010, 05:25:41 PM »

Please don your tin foil hat before reading this....the prisoner's letter to JS.  Sorry I can't post it as it's pdf

Oh dear Oh dear.    Someone has a vivid imagination.  Monkey Devil!
I had to laugh when she says the perp tried to penetrate Casey's Virginia.....
You couldn't make this stuff up,could you?   I've read many times that weird people come out of the woodwork after a crime like this, claiming inside information. I guess I never really saw what they  meant by that, but now I do.

I wasn't even going to go there....Virginia!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1383 on: January 07, 2010, 05:28:20 PM »

You couldn't make this stuff up,could you?   I've read many times that weird people come out of the woodwork after a crime like this, claiming inside information. I guess I never really saw what they  meant by that, but now I do.

I would love to ask could this get anymore insane, but I know the answer to that.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: January 07, 2010, 05:40:53 PM »

Casey's viginia will never be the same.   
Where do these people come from?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: January 07, 2010, 05:44:18 PM »

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2010/01/07/today-profiles-angel-death-row-who-calls-death-penalty-barbaric-in

Today Profiles 'Angel of Death Row' Who Calls Death Penalty 'A Barbaric Institution'
By Geoffrey Dickens (Bio | Archive)
January 7, 2010 - 16:29 ET

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: January 07, 2010, 05:46:32 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-george-tells-wofl-people-can-be-so-cruel-wftv-analyst-blasts-andrea-lyon.html

Casey Anthony: George tells WOFL people can be so cruel; WFTV analyst blasts Andrea Lyon
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, NBC, Today, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on January, 7 2010 5:32 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Andrea Lyon’s appearance on “Today” was only the start of Casey Anthony coverage today.

In an exclusive interview on WOFL-Channel 35, George Anthony says he has been living through hell since granddaughter Caylee’s disappearance.

He read an article he has written, titled “Living Under a Microscope.” He told WOFL’s Holly Bristow that the article was about what he had been through in the last year and a half. His daughter, Casey, has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

“Suddenly you are thrown into a life that you have no control over,” George Anthony read. “Your everyday walking, talking is analyzed, dissected and just plain torn apart.”

He said 9 out of 10 people are nice to him and wife Cindy Anthony. But the 10th can be cruel and noted that people pointed at him and snapped his picture as he traveled to the WOFL interview.

“I’ve asked many people: ‘Want to change places with me, walk in my shoes if only for a minute, a day?’ But they cannot,” he said. “People say, ‘I know what you are going through.’ The only person that knows are two of the people who have been through this.”

Casey Anthony’s murder trial is likely to start this summer. Her check-fraud trial will be Jan. 25.

On WFTV-Channel 9, legal analyst Bill Sheaffer wasn’t impressed by Anthony defense attorney Lyon’s performance on “Today” this morning. Lyon complained that Anthony had been “pilloried” in the press and compared the coverage to the Salem witch trials.
Quit whining and get to the defense of this case,” Sheaffer told WFTV’s Kathi Belich. “The facts are what the facts are. If that is tried before a jury in Orlando, Tampa, New York City or Timbuktu, the jurors are going to form their opinion based upon their view of the evidence.”

Lyon told NBC’s Meredith Vieira that the reason Casey is innocent won’t be revealed until the trial. Belich called Lyon’s comment the “defense’s flimsy mantra.”

And Belich added: “Sheaffer said if they had something really convincing that could spring Casey from jail, they would bring it now.”

WFTV also reported that Jesse Grund, Casey’s former fiance, is fighting the defense team’s motion to get more of his cell-phone records.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: January 07, 2010, 05:49:45 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010710-george-anthony-letter
George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee

Updated: Thursday, 07 Jan 2010, 5:45 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 07 Jan 2010, 5:06 PM EST

ONLY ON FOX: What you haven't heard about Casey Anthony. Casey's father George Anthony reached out to FOX 35 wanting to tell us about living life under a microscope.

George Anthony shared this letter that he wrote before Thanksgiving exclusively with FOX 35

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: January 07, 2010, 05:51:31 PM »

Casey's viginia will never be the same.   
Where do these people come from?

I am on the floor, literally holding my stomach from laughing.  Oh, make it stop! (To quote someone whose Virginia will never be the same.)
Oh, and these people all shop at "Tin Foil Hats R Us".  I'm going there right now.  I hear they are having a sale!  I'm getting a tin foil sombrero, how about you?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: January 07, 2010, 05:54:07 PM »

Monkalicious,I'll take one.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: January 07, 2010, 05:55:47 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22172906/detail.html
Casey's Attorney: "I'm Scared For My Client”

Posted: 1:10 pm EST January 7, 2010Updated: 4:38 pm EST January 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s death penalty attorney, who is an expert on death penalty cases, admitted on national television that she doubts a jury will clear Casey of her daughter's murder. Anthony's defense attorney went on a morning show again Thursday morning, talking about how the amount of publicity will prevent Casey from getting a fair trial.

“I'm scared for my client. I'm afraid that the fact that she's been pilloried in the press. I would liken this Meredith, to the Salem witch trials,” Lyon told Meredith Viera on the Today Show.
Defense attorney Andrea Lyon says she will keep trying to get the death penalty off the table, but she stumbled over her words when she said Casey didn't kill her daughter Caylee Anthony.

“It does put a lot of pressure on a defendant to plea bargain even when they didn't, when they didn't do it. She didn't kill her kid,” Lyon said.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer (interview) says the evidence is what it is and that people have a right not to believe that Casey had good reason for not reporting her daughter missing for 30 days and to also not to believe her inconsistent story about leaving Caylee with a nanny who's never been identified.

"Quit whining and get to the defense of this case. The evidence is, the facts are what the facts are. If that is tried before a jury in Orlando, Tampa, New York City, or Timbuktu, the jurors are going to form their opinion based upon their view of that evidence," Sheaffer said.

Lyon has tried more than 130 homicide cases, defended more than 30 potential capital cases and taken 19 people through the penalty phase and, so far, she's won them all. However, Thursday, Lyon admitted she's not optimistic about her client’s chances.

"There’s always a presumption of guilt and the intense media scrutiny here, as far as I can see, has made it virtually impossible to get a fair trial and we’re rolling an even bigger stone up a bigger hill than you normally are," Lyon said.
Lyon seemed also to be doing damage control after Eyewitness News exposed her comments that female prosecutors are manly and that jurors on death penalty cases are killers, as she tries to sell her new book.

Andrea Lyon repeated the defense's mantra that the public won't find out until the trial why Casey is innocent, but, Sheaffer says, if they really had something convincing that could spring Casey from jail they would have brought it forward by now.

CASEY'S ATTORNEY RELEASES 'ANGEL OF DEATH ROW' BOOK

Casey Anthony’s high-profile death penalty attorney kicked-off the sale of her new book Tuesday.

Eyewitness News followed Andrea Lyon through each court hearing as she worked to build a defense that can save Casey Anthony from the death penalty for the murder of her daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

Lyon's new book, "Angel of Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense Lawyer," which doesn't focus on the Anthony case, is now heading to store shelves. The book explores Lyon’s first case in which she defends a mother accused of murdering her child.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: January 07, 2010, 05:56:06 PM »

I wish someone would ask her how she feels about death penalties for the innocent unborn ????????

Ono...I nearly missed your post.....you need to get dressed   I doubt she cares.......she only cares about her record....IMO

You know I've always been in the buff ...
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: January 07, 2010, 05:56:09 PM »

Monkalicious,I'll take one.   
Or a fedora!  Maybe a sunbonnet. The choices are endless.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: January 07, 2010, 06:06:43 PM »

Jose's best defense?? 

You betcha!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: January 07, 2010, 06:08:51 PM »

"Casey Anthony is not the killer of her kid"

Did another client of AL's write this at her urging? 

I wondered the same thing ...   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: January 07, 2010, 06:10:24 PM »

I need to put my hat back on

I cautioned you!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: January 07, 2010, 06:12:05 PM »

Between laughing hysterically between O Towns Finest, and Virginia, I came to the conclusion that Joy must be in jail, and wrote that lovely letter 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1397 on: January 07, 2010, 06:14:53 PM »

ONLY ON FOX: What you haven't heard about Casey Anthony. Casey's father George Anthony reached out to FOX 35 wanting to tell us about living life under a microscope.

George Anthony shared this letter that he wrote before Thanksgiving exclusively with FOX 35

Good Lord this is all about poor me - poor us.  I can't even get started they really do disgust me 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: January 07, 2010, 06:15:00 PM »

Okay, George.  We all get it.  Every one of the A family is a victim of the evil, treacherous,
(Pick one:)
Media
Bloggers
Law Enforcement/Prosecution.

Although I believe that the protesters outside your house were over the top, confronting them in an aggressive manner just escalated an already bad situation.  And, George, please justify your arrogant intrusion into Mark Nejame's office when he and Tim Miller were having their press conference.  I'm still waiting, along with a breathless audience, for an explanation of that lovely performance.  If you are so anxious to be left alone, then for the love of God, I'm begging you, stay out of the spotlight.  Oh, and you might pass this advice along to Cindy.  I'm sure she'll listen. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1399 on: January 07, 2010, 06:16:40 PM »

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.