March 29, 2024, 08:56:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 379522 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2009, 10:51:18 AM »

Good Morning Monks....finally got caught up.....

I talked with an attorney friend last night regarding MY confusion with the order that was denied that only mentioned  not destroying the videos.....my friend said the order was for the entire motion....so the video taping of any visits family/friends (not that she has any friends left) will continued to be video taped and released via the Sunshine Law. My friend, although she does NOT practice law in Fl, but in TX said IHO  the defense knew this was never going to fly and could have been a collaboration of the defense and BC to try to diffuse all the chatter about the A's NOT visiting their daughter. She also agrees with me that it's not because of the videos, but because KC doesn't want to see them. Now whether this is her choice alone or because JB has told her...'whatever'.... anyway thought I'd share this with you.
Thanks Sunny  Maybe it isn't just Casey that doesn't want to see her parents. Her parents may really not want to see her either.

Good Morning nrcg...since we don;t know for sure anything is possible....heck it could be a combination of all we have mentioned!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2009, 10:51:50 AM »

I talked with an attorney friend last night regarding MY confusion with the order that was denied that only mentioned  not destroying the videos.....my friend said the order was for the entire motion....so the video taping of any visits family/friends (not that she has any friends left) will continued to be video taped and released via the Sunshine Law. My friend, although she does NOT practice law in Fl, but in TX said IHO  the defense knew this was never going to fly and could have been a collaboration of the defense and BC to try to diffuse all the chatter about the A's NOT visiting their daughter. She also agrees with me that it's not because of the videos, but because KC doesn't want to see them. Now whether this is her choice alone or because JB has told her...'whatever'.... anyway thought I'd share this with you.

I think it's a bit of both. KC has got to be infuriated with her whole family. The Ants for the cremation against her will, after all it's HER child, not Cindy's, the cruise/tv/foundation thing. What has KC gained out of all that? Nothing. If it wasn't for her, they would have lost their house, etc. a long time ago. What does she get? Pity deposits in her account and no visits. They can't chance the ants showing up in front of KC cause she will go ballistic!! She can't keep the distain and loathing off of her face. Plus, with her denying them visitation, she remains in control.

Come on, if you can't visit your "Innocent" daughter, don't ya think they would at least put a couple thousand in her commissary account so she could have some luxuries??

She spent at least $10,000 on a brow lift/face lift so when writing the check for that you would think she could have deposited a couple of hundred into Casey's account, since she still 'believes in her 100%' - wouldn't you?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2009, 10:54:21 AM »

Thanks Sunny  Maybe it isn't just Casey that doesn't want to see her parents. Her parents may really not want to see her either.
I have thought the same thing at times - and, I have wondered what the heck would happen if KC were to escape all these charges (never ever gonna happen IMO) but can you imagine how Cindy would handle that????  No more limelight for Cindy and Georgie - I am afraid that would be the start of WWIII if it ever happened - KC would be a huge obstacle in the pathway of Cindy's new found fame on the media circuit spewing her lies and collecting all that money.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2009, 10:55:28 AM »

I have posted on this before and you might see it and think wow that was you. I'm not accusing anyone of anything I just think it's interesting. Everyone wants a when and where but more important they want a why. I think above all else is that Caylee was beginning to really express herself. It may have been that she simply could tell where Casey was and that she didn't work and was being a ho. All I'm going to say is I put 2 things together and thought hmmm. Do you remember the seizure she supposedly had? They couldn't find any medical reason for it. George and Lee supposedly molested her. If you look up non medical seizures it says this. Alot of victims offend. I'm sorry if I offend anyone.  Classification of Nonepileptic Seizures
Nonepileptic seizures are classified as having a physiologic or a psychogenic basis.
Physiologic nonepileptic seizures are caused by a sudden disruption of brain function, from a metabolic disturbance such as profound hypoglycemia or hyponatremia, or ischemia from cardiac arrhythmia.
Psychogenic nonepileptic seizures result from stressful psychological conflicts or major emotional trauma, often stemming from sexual and/or physical abuse, current or in the past, especially in childhood. Other causes include major life events such as death or divorce.
Accurate diagnosis of psychogenic nonepileptic seizures requires a high index of suspicion. Patients whose seizures are resistant to appropriate pharmacotherapy and who have a history of significant traumatic events, such as sexual or physical abuse.

Hi hippy.....you saw we might have seen you post on this before? Here? are you a returning poster?  I have never believed KC was sexually molested by either Lee or GA.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2009, 10:58:51 AM »

Thanks, Sunny.  So it's all a big PR move.  That really frosts me.  More wasted time and money.  Nice one about the friends situation.  If they don't plead and the check fraud trial actually happens, I hope that all of Amy's friends are there.  Casey coming into court and seeing them will make a nice visual.  In my fantasy world, Amy is engaged to Jesse Grund, with a rock the size of Gibralter, and Tony L. shows up with a 5'7" beautiful brunette who is clearly a ten.  Then we would really see one of those "frushtrated" faces.
 Monkey Devil!

Morning Monks

Monkalicious  I love it when both Casey and Cindy are "Frushtrated."  It tickles me to see Casey screw up her face like a prune and clench her fists.  There's not one thing she can do to prevent  her parents living it up on the money they get because she killed her daughter.  She couldn't even choke Cindy if she wanted to.  They are in a building across the street when they visit.

Her parents went on a cruise and all she got was that lousy wrinkled blouse.

"Her parents went on a cruise and all she got was that lousy wrinkled blouse."

OMG, BabyBear, you have to warn me before you do something like this.  I spit my coffee out!  We need Casually Cool to put this on her frumpy Andrea Lyon couture.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2009, 11:02:28 AM »

I have posted on this before and you might see it and think wow that was you. I'm not accusing anyone of anything I just think it's interesting. Everyone wants a when and where but more important they want a why. I think above all else is that Caylee was beginning to really express herself. It may have been that she simply could tell where Casey was and that she didn't work and was being a ho. All I'm going to say is I put 2 things together and thought hmmm. Do you remember the seizure she supposedly had? They couldn't find any medical reason for it. George and Lee supposedly molested her. If you look up non medical seizures it says this. Alot of victims offend. I'm sorry if I offend anyone.  Classification of Nonepileptic Seizures
Nonepileptic seizures are classified as having a physiologic or a psychogenic basis.
Physiologic nonepileptic seizures are caused by a sudden disruption of brain function, from a metabolic disturbance such as profound hypoglycemia or hyponatremia, or ischemia from cardiac arrhythmia.
Psychogenic nonepileptic seizures result from stressful psychological conflicts or major emotional trauma, often stemming from sexual and/or physical abuse, current or in the past, especially in childhood. Other causes include major life events such as death or divorce.
Accurate diagnosis of psychogenic nonepileptic seizures requires a high index of suspicion. Patients whose seizures are resistant to appropriate pharmacotherapy and who have a history of significant traumatic events, such as sexual or physical abuse.
You sure didn't offend me, I'm open to anything. I'm a person that just has to know why people do what they do, and I don't let go of that. Very interesting info, thanks.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2009, 11:22:43 AM »

Physiologic nonepileptic seizures are caused by a sudden disruption of brain function, from a metabolic disturbance such as profound
hypoglycemia or hyponatremia, or ischemia from cardiac arrhythmia.

Hi hippy.....you saw we might have seen you post on this before? Here? are you a returning poster?  I have never believed KC was sexually molested by either Lee or GA.

I never bought her rape rants either! Most everyone who knew Casey classified her as a habitual liar. Her friend Ryan Pasley said she was a "white liar". Eh! I personally believe her seizure was either a fraud like her, or was caused by some heavy partying. Being a younger poster, i have seen some unusual side effects from excessive partying. Remember the "we'll have us a good time" comment? That was pertaining to the Xanax, but I am familiar with people having seizures after a long night of partying with extasy. jmho

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2009, 11:24:10 AM »

The whole Casey didn't want Caylee to be cremated thing burns me up.

No, she wanted her left out in the woods in a garbage bag.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2009, 11:26:40 AM »

I have thought the same thing at times - and, I have wondered what the heck would happen if KC were to escape all these charges (never ever gonna happen IMO) but can you imagine how Cindy would handle that????  No more limelight for Cindy and Georgie - I am afraid that would be the start of WWIII if it ever happened - KC would be a huge obstacle in the pathway of Cindy's new found fame on the media circuit spewing her lies and collecting all that money.

I think there'd be more searches for neck breaking, household weapons, and chloroform. But it would be Cindy doing the searching. Those two would not survive one another. Lock 'em in a cell and let 'em go at it.

I remember you, Caylee.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2009, 11:41:35 AM »

I have to book out of here, (to go wrap my mom's presents and see her home care nurse.)

Everyone, have a great day!  Let's hope that the Honorable Judge S. announces some great decisions this afternoon.
O/T  I think we need a wine glass wielding monkey, or a martini one, or both.   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2009, 11:48:12 AM »

Have a great day monk 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2009, 12:00:28 PM »

You said it and I do believe part of her reaction in court last Friday was shock and awe that they do in fact know what happened to poor Caylee - she was furious when Ashton spoke the truth!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2009, 12:01:49 PM »

I have to book out of here, (to go wrap my mom's presents and see her home care nurse.)

Everyone, have a great day!  Let's hope that the Honorable Judge S. announces some great decisions this afternoon.

Have a good day and I am with you on the wine or martini wielding monkey. 

hippyschick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2009, 12:09:24 PM »

Sorry had to clean downstairs my girls are like a bunch of wild horses. I didnt say I thought she was. I just seen the article and thought it was interesting. I have enjoyed your posts and I will probably hover a bit.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2009, 12:11:49 PM »

Sorry had to clean downstairs my girls are like a bunch of wild horses. I didnt say I thought she was. I just seen the article and thought it was interesting. I have enjoyed your posts and I will probably hover a bit.
Please don't hover, I appreciated the article and it was interesting. 
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2009, 12:12:16 PM »

Good morning and thanks for all the updates. The plea deal, is this for the fraud case? That would be the smart thing to do, imo. Sometimes I feel that George and Cindy are doing all this bs, because they really want Casey convicted, and don't by any means want her in their home again. Doing all this to insure that outcome. Or they are just as evil as their kid  and actually think she may be acquitted. I definitely believe that the Nanny is Casey's alter ego.
Hi, No Rose,  I'm on the same branch with you about Casey's Clone, Zanny.  I just wish we could see the driver's license the LEO took out of Casey's wallet.  That's never been entered into evidence, has it?  Everything else is documented so I believe this is the part of the smoking gun proof that the State has.  Just one more shovel of dirt to add to the pile.

You brought up a good point there I forgot all about that "other" drivers Liecene wonder if that will be the other nail in her coffin so to speak.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2009, 12:33:10 PM »

I agree......while she was out partying her baby lay rotting 1/2 mile from her home.......

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2009, 12:34:11 PM »

Later Monks.....I am in and out....making stew, folding laundry....etc, etc..........

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »

You said it and I do believe part of her reaction in court last Friday was shock and awe that they do in fact know what happened to poor Caylee - she was furious when Ashton spoke the truth!

Mission...I totally agree..anyone who has questions should really read the article tupelo posted last night about body language....excellent article!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2009, 12:36:27 PM »

Did i see that Cindy had a facelift? is that true?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.