April 26, 2024, 07:42:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380879 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: January 07, 2010, 06:21:21 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-george-tells-wofl-people-can-be-so-cruel-wftv-analyst-blasts-andrea-lyon.html

Casey Anthony: George tells WOFL people can be so cruel; WFTV analyst blasts Andrea Lyon
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, NBC, Today, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on January, 7 2010 5:32 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Andrea Lyon’s appearance on “Today” was only the start of Casey Anthony coverage today.

In an exclusive interview on WOFL-Channel 35, George Anthony says he has been living through hell since granddaughter Caylee’s disappearance.

He read an article he has written, titled “Living Under a Microscope.” He told WOFL’s Holly Bristow that the article was about what he had been through in the last year and a half. His daughter, Casey, has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

“Suddenly you are thrown into a life that you have no control over,” George Anthony read. “Your everyday walking, talking is analyzed, dissected and just plain torn apart.”

He said 9 out of 10 people are nice to him and wife Cindy Anthony. But the 10th can be cruel and noted that people pointed at him and snapped his picture as he traveled to the WOFL interview.

“I’ve asked many people: ‘Want to change places with me, walk in my shoes if only for a minute, a day?’ But they cannot,” he said. “People say, ‘I know what you are going through.’ The only person that knows are two of the people who have been through this.”

Casey Anthony’s murder trial is likely to start this summer. Her check-fraud trial will be Jan. 25.

On WFTV-Channel 9, legal analyst Bill Sheaffer wasn’t impressed by Anthony defense attorney Lyon’s performance on “Today” this morning. Lyon complained that Anthony had been “pilloried” in the press and compared the coverage to the Salem witch trials.
Quit whining and get to the defense of this case,” Sheaffer told WFTV’s Kathi Belich. “The facts are what the facts are. If that is tried before a jury in Orlando, Tampa, New York City or Timbuktu, the jurors are going to form their opinion based upon their view of the evidence.”

Lyon told NBC’s Meredith Vieira that the reason Casey is innocent won’t be revealed until the trial. Belich called Lyon’s comment the “defense’s flimsy mantra.”

And Belich added: “Sheaffer said if they had something really convincing that could spring Casey from jail, they would bring it now.”

WFTV also reported that Jesse Grund, Casey’s former fiance, is fighting the defense team’s motion to get more of his cell-phone records.

Thanks trim.....George this is for you   An article he had written????   Is he trying to sell this article???  Had he and Cindy acted like normal people they would not feel like they were under a microscope.  They did that to themselves....in the media for all to see and hear.  They put themselves out there....now pay the piper bucko!!  Love Kathy and Bill Schaeffer!!  I think we owe AL a thank you for bringing new life to the case during this limbo time!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: January 07, 2010, 06:28:10 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010710-george-anthony-letter
George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee

Updated: Thursday, 07 Jan 2010, 5:45 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 07 Jan 2010, 5:06 PM EST

ONLY ON FOX: What you haven't heard about Casey Anthony. Casey's father George Anthony reached out to FOX 35 wanting to tell us about living life under a microscope.

George Anthony shared this letter that he wrote before Thanksgiving exclusively with FOX 35

oh good grief...George....BITE ME!  You, giving life changing advise.now that  really is funny...IIRC you tried to give advise to Ron Cummings and he told you to get the hell  outta there.........give your daughter life saving advise and tell her to tell the truth, confess, and hope for LWOP.......

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: January 07, 2010, 06:28:52 PM »

"Casey Anthony is not the killer of her kid"

Did another client of AL's write this at her urging? 

My guess is "Georgie Boy" got some help while he was in the "mental" ward. 

Anyone know what the date on this was?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1403 on: January 07, 2010, 06:29:01 PM »

Thanks trim.....George this is for you   An article he had written????   Is he trying to sell this article???  Had he and Cindy acted like normal people they would not feel like they were under a microscope.  They did that to themselves....in the media for all to see and hear.  They put themselves out there....now pay the piper bucko!!  Love Kathy and Bill Schaeffer!!  I think we owe AL a thank you for bringing new life to the case during this limbo time!!!   

ITA Sunny, they couldn't stay out of the spotlight if their life depended on it. They came out in the middle of the night to water their lawn, pound in signs and speak to the media. They sought them out at all times, they wanted their side heard in no uncertain terms, now their whining about it. They took a page from Jose, whaaaa in the microphone... this case is being tried in the public... sob sob, but THEY are the ONLY ones giving interviews, both Jose and the Ants have only themselves to blame.

And what is up with this article, WTF? Apparently the media is leaving them alone so they have to start something up again. Wonder if Cindy proof read this before he handed in his homework??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: January 07, 2010, 06:29:34 PM »

Please don your tin foil hat before reading this....the prisoner's letter to JS.  Sorry I can't post it as it's pdf

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22174302/detail.html

Oh dear Oh dear.    Someone has a vivid imagination.  Monkey Devil!
I had to laugh when she says the perp tried to penetrate Casey's Virginia.....
You couldn't make this stuff up,could you?   I've read many times that weird people come out of the woodwork after a crime like this, claiming inside information. I guess I never really saw what they  meant by that, but now I do.

I wasn't even going to go there....Virginia!!

Casey's viginia will never be the same.   
Where do these people come from?

I am on the floor, literally holding my stomach from laughing.  Oh, make it stop! (To quote someone whose Virginia will never be the same.)
Oh, and these people all shop at "Tin Foil Hats R Us".  I'm going there right now.  I hear they are having a sale!  I'm getting a tin foil sombrero, how about you?

Monka!!!  I put mine on before I read that mess....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: January 07, 2010, 06:30:17 PM »

Nobody is buying your self pity George - put a sock in it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: January 07, 2010, 06:32:59 PM »

I wish someone would ask her how she feels about death penalties for the innocent unborn ????????

Ono...I nearly missed your post.....you need to get dressed   I doubt she cares.......she only cares about her record....IMO

You know I've always been in the buff ...

I know....doncha get cold butt!!  NEKKID! NEKKID! NEKKID!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: January 07, 2010, 06:39:04 PM »

I went to Williamsburg.  Did I penetrate Virginia?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1408 on: January 07, 2010, 06:48:57 PM »

He read an article he has written, titled “Living Under a Microscope.” Well George after reading this fine masterpiece that obviously a fifth grader wrote all I can say is next time the urge hits to do some more writing, either write it down in your diary for your own consumption, or at least allow a high school student to write it. OMG, will this crazy train ever slow down 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1409 on: January 07, 2010, 06:50:46 PM »

Of all my years on this earth, I have never heard anyone call that part of the body Virginia, another first for me.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: January 07, 2010, 06:58:01 PM »

Monkey Devil!
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus1

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1411 on: January 07, 2010, 06:58:45 PM »

Thank goodness it wasn't Oregon, I hear that's painful!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: January 07, 2010, 06:59:14 PM »

He read an article he has written, titled “Living Under a Microscope.” Well George after reading this fine masterpiece that obviously a fifth grader wrote all I can say is next time the urge hits to do some more writing, either write it down in your diary for your own consumption, or at least allow a high school student to write it. OMG, will this crazy train ever slow down 
Next thing you know, Cindy will read her masterpiece entitled "Living under the Hubbel Telescope."

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: January 07, 2010, 06:59:53 PM »

Thank goodness it wasn't Oregon, I hear that's painful!!
Ouch!!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: January 07, 2010, 07:11:21 PM »

I wish someone would ask her how she feels about death penalties for the innocent unborn ????????

Ono...I nearly missed your post.....you need to get dressed   I doubt she cares.......she only cares about her record....IMO

You know I've always been in the buff ...

I know....doncha get cold butt!!  NEKKID! NEKKID! NEKKID!!   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: January 07, 2010, 07:12:15 PM »

Methinks so ...   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1416 on: January 07, 2010, 07:12:55 PM »

Next thing you know, Cindy will read her masterpiece entitled "Living under the Hubbel Telescope."

She always has to one-up George!! 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: January 07, 2010, 07:17:46 PM »

I know the link is with the article, but I thought I'd post it anyway. This is a great interview! 

http://www.wftv.com/video/22175558/index.html

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: January 07, 2010, 07:18:38 PM »

ITA Sunny, they couldn't stay out of the spotlight if their life depended on it. They came out in the middle of the night to water their lawn, pound in signs and speak to the media. They sought them out at all times, they wanted their side heard in no uncertain terms, now their whining about it. They took a page from Jose, whaaaa in the microphone... this case is being tried in the public... sob sob, but THEY are the ONLY ones giving interviews, both Jose and the Ants have only themselves to blame.

And what is up with this article, WTF? Apparently the media is leaving them alone so they have to start something up again. Wonder if Cindy proof read this before he handed in his homework??

Yep, it was too quiet.....no one was seeking them out....George wanted to make sure the microscope was working!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: January 07, 2010, 07:19:30 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.