April 15, 2024, 09:48:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380246 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: January 08, 2010, 12:34:15 AM »

Thanks trim.....George this is for you   An article he had written????   Is he trying to sell this article???  Had he and Cindy acted like normal people they would not feel like they were under a microscope.  They did that to themselves....in the media for all to see and hear.  They put themselves out there....now pay the piper bucko!!  Love Kathy and Bill Schaeffer!!  I think we owe AL a thank you for bringing new life to the case during this limbo time!!!   

ITA Sunny, they couldn't stay out of the spotlight if their life depended on it. They came out in the middle of the night to water their lawn, pound in signs and speak to the media. They sought them out at all times, they wanted their side heard in no uncertain terms, now their whining about it. They took a page from Jose, whaaaa in the microphone... this case is being tried in the public... sob sob, but THEY are the ONLY ones giving interviews, both Jose and the Ants have only themselves to blame.

And what is up with this article, WTF? Apparently the media is leaving them alone so they have to start something up again. Wonder if Cindy proof read this before he handed in his homework??

Does anyone else think this is not just a letter, but a sample from a book maybe?

Could be ... also, he might be trying to make excuses for his behavior.  I really don't think he's 'out of the woods' regarding future legal problems.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: January 08, 2010, 12:35:28 AM »

Gotta say it:  ROLL TIDE, ROLL !!!!   Alabama did it  !!!!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: January 08, 2010, 12:39:21 AM »

What is the point to this childish essay? I hope that Cindy isn't going to appear next week with some song she has written, complete with a dance routine.
OMgsh, that would remind me of all the youtubes I've seen of the A's dancing. 
Okay, whoever said (sorry I forgot already) that GA needed some attention since they haven't been on the news for awhile.  I agree.  Reporters are moving on to other news and leaving the A's behind and they just don't like it. 
I'm only into this 'living under a microscope' video 9 minutes and already I can hardly stand to go on.  Still after all this time and after all the blogs they have read they still don't get it.  They still don't understand why people do not feel sorry for them.  This whole situation would have been so, so different if they had just told the public the truth, not have lied, tampered with evidence, tried to beat up the protestors outside their house, etc.  The A's are the only people in my 50+ years I've been alive to behave in the manner that they have.  So now, he is GA trying to explain what his life has been, yet there is still no remorse, but he is plugging about his diamond earrings (this one's for you CA), and the tatoo on his skin (this one's for you Caylee)...oh man, I can't even go on.  How ridiculous.  What a psycho family...honestly.  Instead of him coming on tv and saying how they handled themselves wrong because they were in shock or something...he is trying to explain his life living under a microscope.  Holy Cow...gee whiz.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: January 08, 2010, 01:08:23 AM »

He read an article he has written, titled “Living Under a Microscope.” Well George after reading this fine masterpiece that obviously a fifth grader wrote all I can say is next time the urge hits to do some more writing, either write it down in your diary for your own consumption, or at least allow a high school student to write it. OMG, will this crazy train ever slow down 
Next thing you know, Cindy will read her masterpiece entitled "Living under the Hubbel Telescope."
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: January 08, 2010, 01:54:24 AM »

Evening, all!  Caught up and fed up too!  First of all, Andrea Lyons, you're right...She didn't kill her kid.  "She didn't kill her kid" because Casey Anthony never had a baby goat.  She had a beautiful, innocent little girl that she drug around from pillar to post without regard for what Caylee needed, like a regular routine, interaction with other children, basic needs like diapers/pull-ups/baby shampoo/medical care (all courtesy of GA & CA per their state sepositions).  She had a beautiful, innocent little girl that she evidently spent little quality time with, as evidenced by Casey's prolific texting, social networking page entries, cell phone records, computer and laptop usage records, sheer volume of photobucket items, derogatory references to Caylee, documented partying, and last, but not least her "work" schedule and her stated (excessive) use of "the Nanny".  Interesting, you didn't say "She didn't kill Caylee."- are you afraid to say Caylee too?

As for George, I'm with several others...I think his little article is an excerpt from a planned book and this little release is to test the waters to see how well it floats.  I also think it's a co-authored book and George is the weaker writer (we've already seen Cindy's work).  Furthermore, he's the only one that actually came off with any semblance of regard for Caylee in the beginning so the idea appears to me to be let's tell some of this story from George's perspective (Cindy hasn't been doing too well in the PR department for the last year and a half).  IMO, not many people will buy a book by Cindy or recounting her experience/perspective because she's made herself quite a few enemies.  While I do feel for anybody who's had a child arrested (from the parental shock, disappointment, self-searching, concern angle), Cindy & George have brought quite a bit of this on themselves.  The Bible says "A man without self-control is like a city whose walls are broken down.".  In other words, such a man or woman invites trouble.  IMO, that's exactly what Cindy & George have done by: confronting and antagonizing protesters rather than calling 911 (which they obviously knew how to do) and letting the professionals handle it; repeatedly threatening people and assaulting people (Cindy shaking a hammer/baseball bat at people, George shoving protesters & throwing their belongings, Lee nearly hitting protesters); Cindy & George's numerous (and antagonistic) media appearances rather than hiring a reputable media spokesperson/lawyer and allowing him/her to do their job; their undeniably hostile ZG depositions; and their eagerness and ruthlessness to destroy innocent bystanders in their quest to save Casey.  None of these attitudes and behaviors make friends and influence people on their behalf.  I also take issue with his statement that 9 out of 10 people are nice to them.  I seriously doubt that, given the coverage surrounding the protesters/the released details of Caylee's autopsy report/the Anthonys' cruise, tattoos, Cindy's younger-looking appearance, and George's earring/etc.  While I don't agree with the protesters harassing the Anthonys, I can fully understand the why behind what they did.  In a nutshell, I can only feel so sorry for Cindy & George.  They are reaping what they have sown, in terms of PR.  People don't like to be played for fools...especially when they're investing time, effort, money, and emotion into finding your missing grandchild...way more time, effort, money, and emotion than the grandparents (IMO).  IMO, Cindy & George ran a token "Find Caylee Marie" campaign.  In reality, they were working actively to subvert the investigation, destroy evidence, plant doubt, and produce a scapegoat (all documented by that wonderful technology tool called e-mail).  I'm thinking that George being a man who knows a lot about a lot and Cindy's behavior, I'd be mighty careful about dragging God into the conversation if I were them.  All MOO

As for George's tattoo, I've said it before...a tattoo can't snuggle up with you, can't crawl into your lap and give you kisses.  You can't show a tattoo the stars, take it to the zoo to see the animals, play in the pool with it, or read it a bedtime story and tuck it in. You can't cheer at a tattoo's soccer game/track meet/swim meet/ballet recital.  You can't play dress-up and have tea with a preschool tattoo.  You can't cry and videotape a tattoo's graduation.  You can't walk a tattoo down the aisle and give it away.  You can't dance that Father/Daughter First Dance at a wedding reception with your tattoo.  George can hide behind his tattoo all he wants, but the day is coming when that void will be unavoidable.  I wonder how George and Cindy will survive when the last appeal has been exhausted and the "cause" is over.

Who gets an earring because you're daughter is sitting in jail, suspected of murdering her child?  Like any of that is something to be proud of.  I expect George to love Casey, but what has she done for him to be proud of her?  Lied repeatedly for years, lived off her parents, stolen from parents/grandparents/friends, slept with numerous guys, and partied heartily while her child was missing and decomposing...And George gets an earring in her honor.  IMO, George and Cindy are the ones who need a Psyc Eval to determine why they are so desperate for and dependent upon Casey's approval.  Why do they need her so much???  Not saying that to be mean, but the parents I know aren't dependent upon their children (grown or otherwise) liking them.  Just sayin'.

'Nite all!  Take good care and God bless you.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1485 on: January 08, 2010, 01:55:33 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Since many of you have such a strong legal background and understanding of the courts, etc.  Maybe you can answer a question I have.  I know KC's forgery trial is to start on Jan 25th.  Is that when jury selection begins or will that have already taken place?  Also, has anyone seen an estimate on the # of days the forgery/fraud trial is expected to last?

TIA

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: January 08, 2010, 02:13:11 AM »

The tongue of the devil, not an angel IMO

Dear God in heaven, when I saw that picture that is exactly what I thought  a satanic serpent with her tongue out.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: January 08, 2010, 07:27:23 AM »

concerning the inmates letter to Judge Strickland:  I hope no one in my office mentions the state of Virginia or anyone with the name Virginia calls on the phone.  I know I won't be able to control myself.
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: January 08, 2010, 08:10:48 AM »

ISpy, excellent post! You pretty much covered the Anthony's last year and a half. I have no doubt they are going to reap what they have sowed sooner or later.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: January 08, 2010, 08:10:53 AM »

Hmmm, I guess Georgies mortgage payment was due and he needed quick cash, yaaaaawn, we heard it all before waaaaa!!!! me! me! me!

I am intrigued by the way little "g" speaks for the big "G" "God likes gestures: that's what is needed", really? you speak for God now Georgie? I'm impressed. Gestures are empty "g" and the only gesture I have ever seen you give anyone is a big fat finger.

Monka if you are making tinfoil hats may I have one of those cool English flat caps like Dick Van Dyke wore in Mary Poppins....

Flap like a birdie, step in time

Never need a reason,

Never need a rhyme

Flap like a birdie, step in time.......this is what happens without a tin foil hat

One English driving cap, coming up! 
               At Tin Foil Hats R Us,
         our prices are so low, they are
                       CRAZY!!!!!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: January 08, 2010, 08:11:33 AM »

concerning the inmates letter to Judge Strickland:  I hope no one in my office mentions the state of Virginia or anyone with the name Virginia calls on the phone.  I know I won't be able to control myself.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1491 on: January 08, 2010, 08:49:40 AM »

I know I have been out of the loop but I am really lost with this. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: January 08, 2010, 08:55:11 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Whew, yesterday was some day...starting with Lyons, then the letter, then George......so the crazy train (thanks nrcg) has rolled out of the station and is picking up steam...

per George's statement after reading his...ahem...article.....he was quoting various dates....one being June 15th  according to his statement he last saw Caylee on June 16th...so was this a slip of the tongue???  What REALLY happened June 15th George?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: January 08, 2010, 08:56:40 AM »

I know I have been out of the loop but I am really lost with this. 

Hi Searching...go back a couple pages and read the hand written letter from a delusional inmate..........then you will 'get it'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: January 08, 2010, 09:10:26 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Whew, yesterday was some day...starting with Lyons, then the letter, then George......so the crazy train (thanks nrcg) has rolled out of the station and is picking up steam...

per George's statement after reading his...ahem...article.....he was quoting various dates....one being June 15th  according to his statement he last saw Caylee on June 16th...so was this a slip of the tongue???  What REALLY happened June 15th George?
One thing has always struck me about the 15th.  No one celebrated Father's Day for George, if I remember it correctly.  So where was he, while Cindy and Caylee visited her father in Mt. Dora?  Was he even living, sleeping at the Hopespring Drive house?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: January 08, 2010, 09:18:25 AM »

Have to say that George's self serving "letter" just makes me crazy.  If you have to justify your tattoo and earrings, for God's sake, then you must feel a little bit guilty about it, wouldn't you say?  Who cares, if you truly believe in the rightness of your actions, what anyone else says about it?  And getting diamond earrings for Casey is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.  It's like getting a hot fudge sundae and eating it in front of a dieter, and commenting, "I'm doing this for you."  I'll bet Casey would interpret this as a big ol' slap in the face, no matter what his "good" intentions were.  My favorite thing, though, is his reiteration of his ability to be a good influence and mentor to those who have lost children.  The silliness of his bringing up Ron Cummings after his ejection from Satsuma just shows how divorced from reality he is.  Hey, George, how about a full length book titled,
"What NOT to do when your daughter murders your granddaughter, a cautionary tale."

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: January 08, 2010, 09:19:28 AM »

Hmmm, I guess Georgies mortgage payment was due and he needed quick cash, yaaaaawn, we heard it all before waaaaa!!!! me! me! me!

I am intrigued by the way little "g" speaks for the big "G" "God likes gestures: that's what is needed", really? you speak for God now Georgie? I'm impressed. Gestures are empty "g" and the only gesture I have ever seen you give anyone is a big fat finger.

Monka if you are making tinfoil hats may I have one of those cool English flat caps like Dick Van Dyke wore in Mary Poppins....

Never need a reason,

Never need a rhyme

Flap like a birdie, step in time.......this is what happens without a tin foil hat

One English driving cap, coming up! 
               At Tin Foil Hats R Us,
         our prices are so low, they are
                       CRAZY!!!!!!

Good Morning!I'm ready!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: January 08, 2010, 09:43:06 AM »

Have to say that George's self serving "letter" just makes me crazy.  If you have to justify your tattoo and earrings, for God's sake, then you must feel a little bit guilty about it, wouldn't you say?  Who cares, if you truly believe in the rightness of your actions, what anyone else says about it?  And getting diamond earrings for Casey is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.  It's like getting a hot fudge sundae and eating it in front of a dieter, and commenting, "I'm doing this for you."  I'll bet Casey would interpret this as a big ol' slap in the face, no matter what his "good" intentions were.  My favorite thing, though, is his reiteration of his ability to be a good influence and mentor to those who have lost children.  The silliness of his bringing up Ron Cummings after his ejection from Satsuma just shows how divorced from reality he is.  Hey, George, how about a full length book titled,
"What NOT to do when your daughter murders your granddaughter, a cautionary tale."

The appalling anthony’s seem to lack the ability to feel shame or humility. GA is nothing more than an inept conman……the truth and all the anthony’s are strangers………
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: January 08, 2010, 09:43:27 AM »

Here's Dr. Lillian Glass's take on George's body language during his "letter reading" yesterday.
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1499 on: January 08, 2010, 09:51:39 AM »

That was the date of the fight between Cindy and Casey, and either George was there, or he heard all about it from Cindy when he got home from work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.