April 25, 2024, 02:57:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380824 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1500 on: January 08, 2010, 09:53:20 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Whew, yesterday was some day...starting with Lyons, then the letter, then George......so the crazy train (thanks nrcg) has rolled out of the station and is picking up steam...

per George's statement after reading his...ahem...article.....he was quoting various dates....one being June 15th  according to his statement he last saw Caylee on June 16th...so was this a slip of the tongue???  What REALLY happened June 15th George?
One thing has always struck me about the 15th.  No one celebrated Father's Day for George, if I remember it correctly.  So where was he, while Cindy and Caylee visited her father in Mt. Dora?  Was he even living, sleeping at the Hopespring Drive house?
That has always bothered me, and I believe George was at work, or I think that is what I remember. But I found it odd that there wasn't some kind of Father's Day celebration for George.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: January 08, 2010, 09:57:05 AM »

Have to say that George's self serving "letter" just makes me crazy.  If you have to justify your tattoo and earrings, for God's sake, then you must feel a little bit guilty about it, wouldn't you say?  Who cares, if you truly believe in the rightness of your actions, what anyone else says about it?  And getting diamond earrings for Casey is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.  It's like getting a hot fudge sundae and eating it in front of a dieter, and commenting, "I'm doing this for you."  I'll bet Casey would interpret this as a big ol' slap in the face, no matter what his "good" intentions were.  My favorite thing, though, is his reiteration of his ability to be a good influence and mentor to those who have lost children.  The silliness of his bringing up Ron Cummings after his ejection from Satsuma just shows how divorced from reality he is.  Hey, George, how about a full length book titled,
"What NOT to do when your daughter murders your granddaughter, a cautionary tale."

The appalling anthony’s seem to lack the ability to feel shame or humility. GA is nothing more than an inept conman……the truth and all the anthony’s are strangers………
N2WISHN, I think you've hit on the key word in this case, INEPT!  Everything the A's and their defense team has done has been riddled with ineptness.  They are all emotionally color blind.  I think that not one of them can see how inappropriate their behavior has been and continues to be.  Their inability to gauge the public's reaction, especially Andrea Lyon, who really should know better, is their most egregious mistake.  I believe it will be the driving force in convicting Casey.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: January 08, 2010, 09:59:41 AM »

Have to say that George's self serving "letter" just makes me crazy.  If you have to justify your tattoo and earrings, for God's sake, then you must feel a little bit guilty about it, wouldn't you say?  Who cares, if you truly believe in the rightness of your actions, what anyone else says about it?  And getting diamond earrings for Casey is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.  It's like getting a hot fudge sundae and eating it in front of a dieter, and commenting, "I'm doing this for you."  I'll bet Casey would interpret this as a big ol' slap in the face, no matter what his "good" intentions were.  My favorite thing, though, is his reiteration of his ability to be a good influence and mentor to those who have lost children.  The silliness of his bringing up Ron Cummings after his ejection from Satsuma just shows how divorced from reality he is.  Hey, George, how about a full length book titled,
"What NOT to do when your daughter murders your granddaughter, a cautionary tale."

The appalling anthony’s seem to lack the ability to feel shame or humility. GA is nothing more than an inept conman……the truth and all the anthony’s are strangers………
N2WISHN, I think you've hit on the key word in this case, INEPT!  Everything the A's and their defense team has done has been riddled with ineptness.  They are all emotionally color blind.  I think that not one of them can see how inappropriate their behavior has been and continues to be.  Their inability to gauge the public's reaction, especially Andrea Lyon, who really should know better, is their most egregious mistake.  I believe it will be the driving force in convicting Casey.

The whole anthony family starring KC belongs in a new chapter of Scott Peck's book, "The People of the Lie."

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: January 08, 2010, 10:01:53 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Whew, yesterday was some day...starting with Lyons, then the letter, then George......so the crazy train (thanks nrcg) has rolled out of the station and is picking up steam...

per George's statement after reading his...ahem...article.....he was quoting various dates....one being June 15th  according to his statement he last saw Caylee on June 16th...so was this a slip of the tongue???  What REALLY happened June 15th George?
One thing has always struck me about the 15th.  No one celebrated Father's Day for George, if I remember it correctly.  So where was he, while Cindy and Caylee visited her father in Mt. Dora?  Was he even living, sleeping at the Hopespring Drive house?

Hi Monks...I seem to remember reading someplace that he was working that Sunday.  And like you I haven't heard anything about them celebrating Father's Day for him

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: January 08, 2010, 10:02:47 AM »

Hmmm, I guess Georgies mortgage payment was due and he needed quick cash, yaaaaawn, we heard it all before waaaaa!!!! me! me! me!

I am intrigued by the way little "g" speaks for the big "G" "God likes gestures: that's what is needed", really? you speak for God now Georgie? I'm impressed. Gestures are empty "g" and the only gesture I have ever seen you give anyone is a big fat finger.

Monka if you are making tinfoil hats may I have one of those cool English flat caps like Dick Van Dyke wore in Mary Poppins....

Flap like a birdie, step in time

Flap like a birdie, step in time

Never need a reason,

Never need a rhyme

Flap like a birdie, step in time.......this is what happens without a tin foil hat

One English driving cap, coming up! 
               At Tin Foil Hats R Us,
         our prices are so low, they are
                       CRAZY!!!!!!

Good Morning!I'm ready!

Morning trim!   I love the sign! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: January 08, 2010, 10:04:45 AM »

ISpy and many others...excellent posts!
good morning all...

like I said last night, I couldn't bear to watch George all the way through his cameo..or whatever he wants to call it...He does look thinner to me...did Casey send him a message or vibe that she wanted him to lose weight?   who cares about his tattoo?? a lot of people wouldn't have even known about it but they sure know about it now don't they? these people are wackadoodles...imo

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: January 08, 2010, 10:06:36 AM »

Hi Monks...I seem to remember reading someplace that he was working that Sunday.  And like you I haven't heard anything about them celebrating Father's Day for him

Yes,he worked.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008June.htm
2008-06-15    SUN    George's Time Sheet    George Anthony Worked 03:00pm to 11:00pm this day (Security Forces Time card)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: January 08, 2010, 10:13:01 AM »

Thanks Trimm, well you can bet Cindy met him at the door when he got home from work, pitching a fit about what happened that evening.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: January 08, 2010, 10:15:05 AM »

Hey George  I never had my ears pierced, but I will have them pierced for Casey as you did if you will send me the earrings.  Four carats total would be nice.  Thank you.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: January 08, 2010, 10:17:28 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/01/george-anthony-i-got-my-ear-pierced-for-my-daughter-casey-anthony/

George Anthony - “I Got My Ear Pierced For My Daughter (Casey)”
Thursday, January 7, 2010
By Express

George Anthony shared this letter that he wrote before Thanksgiving exclusively with FOX 35  (Watch Video Below)  Source: FOX 35 News Orlando Florida Thursday, 07 Jan 2010, 6:51 PM EST

SUMMARY of LETTER/INTERVIEW

People can be so cruel….
      Bloggers trying to get their 15 minutes of fame
      George wants media to report something positive for a change ..
      George:  “I am proud of the tattoo because Caylee is forever with me..
      George wants to help others ….
      Georges letters is titled “Living Under A Microscope” ….
      George:  “I got my ear pierced for my daughter…. Casey had said, “‘ hey dad you have some good ear lobes, (for ear piercing)…  so George got them for casey
      George:  “I want people to go away, let us have some peace and quiet…”
      On cruise George gave people permission to photograph them … he said ‘’sure”"
      Days that stick out in George’s mind he said Dec. 11,  JUNE 15th … (George must have forgotten he last saw Caylee on JUNE 16th oops) …..
      George said he wants to help others who have missing loved ones like Kesse … he said if that means ‘’standing on a corner, screaming at the top of his lungs he will”"  hmmm didn’t do that for Caylee  George feels helping to find missing persons is his ”calling”"

George tells WOFL people can be so cruel; WFTV analyst blasts Andrea Lyon

Andrea Lyon’s appearance on “Today” was only the start of Casey Anthony coverage today.

In an exclusive interview on WOFL-Channel 35, George Anthony says he has been living through hell since granddaughter Caylee’s disappearance.

He read an article he has written, titled “Living Under a Microscope.” He told WOFL’s Holly Bristow that the article was about what he had been through in the last year and a half. His daughter, Casey, has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

“Suddenly you are thrown into a life that you have no control over,” George Anthony read. “Your everyday walking, talking is analyzed, dissected and just plain torn apart.”

He said 9 out of 10 people are nice to him and wife Cindy Anthony. But the 10th can be cruel and noted that people pointed at him and snapped his picture as he traveled to the WOFL interview.

“I’ve asked many people: ‘Want to change places with me, walk in my shoes if only for a minute, a day?’ But they cannot,” he said. “People say, ‘I know what you are going through.’ The only person that knows are two of the people who have been through this.”

In a later portion of the WOFL interview, George Anthony said he still had suicidal thoughts after trying to take his life a year ago. “Do I hurt every day? Do I feel like I could jump out a window? Yeah,” he said. “But then again, I know I’ve got to deal with it, I’ve got to be here to see this through.”

He said he was proud of his new tattoo celebrating his granddaughter, “because Caylee is forever with me.”

Casey Anthony’s murder trial is likely to start this summer. Her check-fraud trial will be Jan. 25.

On WFTV-Channel 9, legal analyst Bill Sheaffer wasn’t impressed by Anthony defense attorney Lyon’s performance on “Today” this morning. Lyon complained that Anthony had been “pilloried” in the press and compared the coverage to the Salem witch trials.

“Quit whining and get to the defense of this case,” Sheaffer told WFTV’s Kathi Belich. “The facts are what the facts are. If that is tried before a jury in Orlando, Tampa, New York City or Timbuktu, the jurors are going to form their opinion based upon their view of the evidence.”

Lyon told NBC’s Meredith Vieira that the reason Casey is innocent won’t be revealed until the trial. Belich called Lyon’s comment the “defense’s flimsy mantra.”

And Belich added: “Sheaffer said if they had something really convincing that could spring Casey from jail, they would bring it now.”

WFTV also reported that Jesse Grund, Casey’s former fiance, is fighting the defense team’s motion to get more of his cell-phone records. SOURCE: ORLANDO SENTINEL NEWS, ORLANDO FL  posted by Hal Boedeker on January, 7 2010 5:32 PM

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: January 08, 2010, 10:23:57 AM »

Thanks Sunny    Per George, People can be so cruel…. Yes just look at your daughter.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: January 08, 2010, 10:24:47 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Since many of you have such a strong legal background and understanding of the courts, etc.  Maybe you can answer a question I have.  I know KC's forgery trial is to start on Jan 25th.  Is that when jury selection begins or will that have already taken place?  Also, has anyone seen an estimate on the # of days the forgery/fraud trial is expected to last?

TIA

AzGrama,

My understanding is that the jury selection process for the fraud trial was to begin the week after Casey's December 11th hearing. At least that is MY understanding of what Judge Strickland stated. JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: January 08, 2010, 10:25:30 AM »

Thanks Sunny    Per George, People can be so cruel…. Yes just look at your daughter.

Exactly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: January 08, 2010, 10:26:33 AM »

Yes,he worked.
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008June.htm
2008-06-15    SUN    George's Time Sheet    George Anthony Worked 03:00pm to 11:00pm this day (Security Forces Time card)

Thanks trim...I was pretty sure I was right on this one...thanks for confirming it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: January 08, 2010, 10:27:10 AM »

A fifth grader wouldn't get a passing grade for this pity party paper.  So he and Cindy have been through a lot?  So Casey has been through a lot?  So Lee has been through a lot?  Nothing they have been through can remotely compare with what Casey put Caylee through.  She was suffocated to death with duct tape covering her nose and mouth.  Caylee must have been terrified and fought the best she could considering her mother was so much stronger than she. And pitiless and very determined.  How's that for going through a terrible experience, George?  Where were you when Caylee needed you?  The tattoo doesn't make it up, George. You and your wife and devil spawn make me sick.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: January 08, 2010, 10:28:32 AM »

very profound statement right there Rosie...

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1516 on: January 08, 2010, 10:29:25 AM »

A fifth grader wouldn't get a passing grade for this pity party paper.  So he and Cindy have been through a lot?  So Casey has been through a lot?  So Lee has been through a lot?  Nothing they have been through can remotely compare with what Casey put Caylee through.  She was suffocated to death with duct tape covering her nose and mouth.  Caylee must have been terrified and fought the best she could considering her mother was so much stronger than she. And pitiless and very determined.  How's that for going through a terrible experience, George?  Where were you when Caylee needed you?  The tattoo doesn't make it up, George. You and your wife and devil spawn make me sick.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: January 08, 2010, 10:30:34 AM »

This whole essay bs has to be some scheme of the defense, it just has to be. No way did George sit down one day and start writing this dribble because he had nothing else too do that day.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: January 08, 2010, 10:38:55 AM »

This whole essay bs has to be some scheme of the defense, it just has to be. No way did George sit down one day and start writing this dribble because he had nothing else too do that day.

of course not...he spends his days out searching for Caylee's real killer and trying to find other missing children while cruising the high seas..don't cha know...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: January 08, 2010, 10:43:49 AM »

of course not...he spends his days out searching for Caylee's real killer and trying to find other missing children while cruising the high seas..don't cha know...
George feels helping to find missing persons is his ”calling” 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.