March 29, 2024, 03:34:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 379506 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2009, 12:38:34 PM »

Sorry had to clean downstairs my girls are like a bunch of wild horses. I didnt say I thought she was. I just seen the article and thought it was interesting. I have enjoyed your posts and I will probably hover a bit.

hippy...I didn't think you did...I was just commenting on the article.....not you...don't hover....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: December 17, 2009, 12:53:11 PM »

The whole Casey didn't want Caylee to be cremated thing burns me up.

No, she wanted her left out in the woods in a garbage bag.

I agree......while she was out partying her baby lay rotting 1/2 mile from her home.......

Excellent point!  She did GOD KNOWS WHAT to that poor trusting little girl and then has the nerve to display any kind of concern as to how the body should be handled... after it was FINALLTY found?  Ludicrous!    Oh but wait... I forgot... she was searching for Caylee in the night clubs and on the stripper pole all that time!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2009, 12:53:45 PM »

You said it and I do believe part of her reaction in court last Friday was shock and awe that they do in fact know what happened to poor Caylee - she was furious when Ashton spoke the truth!

Mission...I totally agree..anyone who has questions should really read the article tupelo posted last night about body language....excellent article!!

I agree. There was a look of total fury on her face until Baez tapped her on the shoulder and told her to cry.  I think she was quite surprised that LE had figured it out.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
hippyschick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2009, 12:54:41 PM »

Did I miss it? Has the judge made a decision on the other counts yet?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2009, 12:58:02 PM »

Casey had horrible furry on her face, it actually frightened me. If she does something like that during the trial, the jury will certainly be watching that. It sent chills down my spine. I watched the Melanie Mcguire trial, and I would turn my head when the camera panned to her face, she scared me also. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2009, 12:58:25 PM »

Not that I'm aware of.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2009, 01:00:13 PM »

You said it and I do believe part of her reaction in court last Friday was shock and awe that they do in fact know what happened to poor Caylee - she was furious when Ashton spoke the truth!

Mission...I totally agree..anyone who has questions should really read the article tupelo posted last night about body language....excellent article!!
You are right that article is a good one - well worth the read.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2009, 01:02:09 PM »

I agree. There was a look of total fury on her face until Baez tapped her on the shoulder and told her to cry.  I think she was quite surprised that LE had figured it out.

Can anyone here read lips?  I'd love to know what JB said and what AL said as well....   I hope the State has a lip  reader on staff!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2009, 01:03:26 PM »

hippys, I haven't seen anything yet....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2009, 01:05:57 PM »

Did i see that Cindy had a facelift? is that true?
She appears to look different - however I will say if she did have something done, in my opinion she looks rather strange.  It really doesn't matter what she does to herself she is an evil unattractive wench and if cosmetic surgery satisfies her overwhelming vanity then I say go for it Cindy keep going in for more and more the only person who cares is you, the end result remains unchanged, evil. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2009, 01:17:22 PM »

The ONLY reason why the defense raised the motion regarding her parents visiting was to garner sympathy from the public/potential jury pool & at every opportunity they can attempt to cite outrage of mistreatment & unfairness toward Casey - I can assure you that they will fail pretty much each and every time as we've seen this week & as another example when Bozo raised the stink about how she was treated in jail.   Another distinct example of this is when they hit the airwaves in a media blist to whine about Casey being taped (standard procedure) in a common area of the jail when she was told that Caylee's remains were found,, another when they foolishly argued to the cameras that her original bond was too high.   More of the same surely to follow.

I strongly suspect that Casey does not want to see her parents, when she had a few remarks to Lyons about someone giving her mother a tissue before the hearing last Friday that seemed to indicate that suspicion is founded.  Casey is a sociopath with narcissistic traits, trust me if that monster wanted to see her parents she would make it dramatically known (similar to how dramatically she told the world that she was outraged with her mother for making arrangements for Caylee's remains & funeral that went against her wishes).   If you watch Casey in court she NEVER rubbernecks to get a glimpse of her parents, never attempts to motion or say anything to them - in fact, quite the opposite she avoids eye contact with them.   It may be true that they cannot communicate in court, per se BUT in many, many cases we have witnessed gestures & mouthed words to family members by defendants no matter what the court protocol indicates.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2009, 01:18:17 PM »

hippys, I haven't seen anything yet....

You mean other motions, no not yet.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2009, 01:20:31 PM »

She appears to look different - however I will say if she did have something done, in my opinion she looks rather strange.  It really doesn't matter what she does to herself she is an evil unattractive wench and if cosmetic surgery satisfies her overwhelming vanity then I say go for it Cindy keep going in for more and more the only person who cares is you, the end result remains unchanged, evil. 

You cant remove that scowl as that is an emotion from the belly of H E double hockey sticks - if that evil was within  Joan Rivers you'd still see it thru her extensive cosmetic surgery!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »

No plastic surgery can fix this ... yep, like mother like daughter.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2009, 01:27:16 PM »

I have to book out of here, (to go wrap my mom's presents and see her home care nurse.)

Everyone, have a great day!  Let's hope that the Honorable Judge S. announces some great decisions this afternoon.
O/T  I think we need a wine glass wielding monkey, or a martini one, or both.   

Have a good day and I am with you on the wine or martini wielding monkey. 

Now... what goes good in Eggnog Coffee ? ! 

Afternoon Monkeys ! just checking in for the latest updates

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2009, 01:30:43 PM »

And to bring home another point -- have we EVER seen Cindy looking like this out in public or on CAMERA any other time? At the meorial for Caylee? No, I know I sure as hell haven't.

I'm convinced D. Casey found Caylee back in November and GA and CA knew when this interview took place.

(sorry for two cin-cin pics in a row.)

I remember you, Caylee.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2009, 01:32:40 PM »

You cant remove that scowl as that is an emotion from the belly of H E double hockey sticks - if that evil was within  Joan Rivers you'd still see it thru her extensive cosmetic surgery!
So nice to see you Capp!  Great posts - thank you.  Love the Joan Rivers analogy. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2009, 01:34:22 PM »

No plastic surgery can fix this ... yep, like mother like daughter.

Yep yep yep. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2009, 01:36:20 PM »

Good Morning Monks....finally got caught up.....

I talked with an attorney friend last night regarding MY confusion with the order that was denied that only mentioned  not destroying the videos.....my friend said the order was for the entire motion....so the video taping of any visits family/friends (not that she has any friends left) will continued to be video taped and released via the Sunshine Law. My friend, although she does NOT practice law in Fl, but in TX said IHO  the defense knew this was never going to fly and could have been a collaboration of the defense and BC to try to diffuse all the chatter about the A's NOT visiting their daughter. She also agrees with me that it's not because of the videos, but because KC doesn't want to see them. Now whether this is her choice alone or because JB has told her...'whatever'.... anyway thought I'd share this with you.
Thanks Sunny  Maybe it isn't just Casey that doesn't want to see her parents. Her parents may really not want to see her either.
I have thought the same thing at times - and, I have wondered what the heck would happen if KC were to escape all these charges (never ever gonna happen IMO) but can you imagine how Cindy would handle that????  No more limelight for Cindy and Georgie - I am afraid that would be the start of WWIII if it ever happened - KC would be a huge obstacle in the pathway of Cindy's new found fame on the media circuit spewing her lies and collecting all that money.

I think there'd be more searches for neck breaking, household weapons, and chloroform. But it would be Cindy doing the searching. Those two would not survive one another. Lock 'em in a cell and let 'em go at it.

Yup! I made this visual last year. Still waiting on it to become a reality!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2009, 01:36:32 PM »

I have to book out of here, (to go wrap my mom's presents and see her home care nurse.)

Everyone, have a great day!  Let's hope that the Honorable Judge S. announces some great decisions this afternoon.
O/T  I think we need a wine glass wielding monkey, or a martini one, or both.   

Have a good day and I am with you on the wine or martini wielding monkey. 

Now... what goes good in Eggnog Coffee ? ! 

Afternoon Monkeys ! just checking in for the latest updates
Hi Sea - eggnog coffee huh - pass me a cup if you would. We are patiently waiting for some more rulings from the Judge.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.