April 24, 2024, 09:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380694 times)
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1620 on: January 09, 2010, 10:09:41 PM »

And one more thing, since I'm down from the rafters:  I am pretty sick of hearing 'whoever' (read:  the Anthonys) say "You don't know how you would react, if you were going through what we are"  ARRRRG!!!!  Of course, I do.  My spiritual beliefs lead me to think that I am obliged to fortify myself to hold good moral values and standards  WHATEVER I am faced with.  Don't you become what you REALLY are, more so, under duress? Wouldn't a microscope reveal only good things, if you were holding to your core beliefs and moral character? (Okay if it were a good moral character, lol)  Methinks he protests too much.  Sheesh... his idea is:  "If you don't like what you see:  change yourself"    I WOULD know what I would do, (not that I want to be in that situation) because I have spent a lifetime building my character preparing for it, if faced with what he is faced with:  THE RIGHT THING!!!!  No other time in his life, is it more appropriate or important.  That is why I find his whining so self serving and annoying. Don't find much to sympathize with or endorse in George's latest shot at attention seeking, to tell the truth.   K, I know, i am a day late and a dollar short, just couldn't hold it in anymore.  Grow up and be a (moral) man, George Anthony!!!!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: January 09, 2010, 10:26:13 PM »

And one more thing, since I'm down from the rafters:  I am pretty sick of hearing 'whoever' (read:  the Anthonys) say "You don't know how you would react, if you were going through what we are"  ARRRRG!!!!  Of course, I do.  My spiritual beliefs lead me to think that I am obliged to fortify myself to hold good moral values and standards  WHATEVER I am faced with.  Don't you become what you REALLY are, more so, under duress? Wouldn't a microscope reveal only good things, if you were holding to your core beliefs and moral character? (Okay if it were a good moral character, lol)  Methinks he protests too much.  Sheesh... his idea is:  "If you don't like what you see:  change yourself"    I WOULD know what I would do, (not that I want to be in that situation) because I have spent a lifetime building my character preparing for it, if faced with what he is faced with:  THE RIGHT THING!!!!  No other time in his life, is it more appropriate or important.  That is why I find his whining so self serving and annoying. Don't find much to sympathize with or endorse in George's latest shot at attention seeking, to tell the truth.   K, I know, i am a day late and a dollar short, just couldn't hold it in anymore.  Grow up and be a (moral) man, George Anthony!!!!!!

GIRLZ
 What a great post! It's very insightful about the core of a person.     
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: January 09, 2010, 11:15:12 PM »

Get out your tissues before you read......

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1358

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: January 09, 2010, 11:47:37 PM »

Many of us on here commented in the past that Caylee seemed to be missing that certain childlike joy that shows on children's faces and puts a gleam in their eyes......this doctor's diagnosis really brings home what was most likely happening to steal Caylee's joy. I'm heartsick.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: January 10, 2010, 02:57:31 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1341

Casey’s Profile – Part 3: Her Narcissism

Tupelo- You're batting 3 for 3!  Thanks for The Hinky Meter posts! I appreciate Val's posts.  She does her homework well.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: January 10, 2010, 03:06:49 AM »

Girlzrock- Excellent post!  You go, Girl!  You're spot on with this.  Who you are comes out under pressure, kind of like the impurities that ooze out from heated metal.  You're absolutely right about building your character too.  There's a song by a group called Casting Crowns, called Slow Fade.  The line that sticks with me is "People never crumble in a day...It's a slow fade.".  In a nutshell, it's how moral comprises chip away at a person, until they're destroyed.  ITA, you'd never find yourself in this situation because you've fortified yourself against it.  Very Happy

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: January 10, 2010, 03:32:17 AM »

ISpy, excellent post! You pretty much covered the Anthony's last year and a half. I have no doubt they are going to reap what they have sowed sooner or later.

Thanks, CarolF!  The bad part is that until Cindy & George admit the truth to themselves and allow themselves to break, all the king's men can't put them together again.  George needs somebody in his life to be straight up with him, in a kind way.  JMO

Hi, monkeys. Usually lurk in the rafters, but I was thinking about ISpy's comment that "George needs someone to be straight up with him, in a kind way." I do not mean this in a disrespectful fashion, so please, no one take offense, but I truly think that Jesus could descend from Heaven, sit next to George, and tell him how things really are, in the most loving way, but George would insist that Jesus was incorrect, or influenced by bloggers and media, and repeat, ad nauseum, the ludicrous, nonsensical, contradicting comments he has made all along.
The Anthony's have had the benefit of large numbers of awesome people trying to help them thru this horrific ordeal (Tim Miller, Mark NeJame,  TES volunteers, LE, etc) and they have turned on and trashed every one who came with a true heart to help locate Caylee.
What I struggle with on a daily basis, is why their behavior is so counter intuitive. They can tell the media no comment, they could park themselves at the jail on visiting day and flood Casey with mail, telling her they love her. That is all. But these repeated media events just make them look like cold, heartless, uncaring individuals with a low regard for honesty and a desire to martyr themselves for whatever purpose, whether it be fame, a book deal, or continued living expenses.
Sorry if I am babbling a little, I just think that they are not going to accept straight talk from anyone.
Back to lurk.
ChikNChina

ChikN China-Truthfully, my personal perspective and desire that not one person would be spiritually lost drives my post about George.  Ten years ago, I would not have cared in the least. It is my hope that George will yet do the right thing (maybe for the first time in his life-I don't know because I don't personally know him).  Having said that, please let me be perfectly clear.  Getting right with God, in no way means there isn't a price to pay here (Jesus forgave the thief on the cross who acknowledged him and asked his forgiveness, however He did mitigate his earthly punishment).  You may be perfectly right about George not accepting the truth from anyone.  Maybe he has to hit rock bottom first, I don't know.  Sometimes, it seems that's the only way heart-hardened people will listen.   Choosing to do right brings blessings (peace, joy, happiness, contentment).  Making wrong choices brings curses (fear, worry, guilt, anxiety).  Maybe he will never listen...the choice is up to him.  JMO  ITA with you, he's had a multitude of concerned people who've tried.  I think LE were particularly "gentle" with him, compassionate and patient.  IMO, LE has gone above and beyond for the Anthonys, being careful to treat them kindly (even as they repeatedly verbally attacked and vilified LE in the press).  LE has bent over backwards, so that no one can justly accuse them of bias.  JMO   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: January 10, 2010, 03:36:28 AM »

ISpy, excellent post! You pretty much covered the Anthony's last year and a half. I have no doubt they are going to reap what they have sowed sooner or later.

Thanks, CarolF!  The bad part is that until Cindy & George admit the truth to themselves and allow themselves to break, all the king's men can't put them together again.  George needs somebody in his life to be straight up with him, in a kind way.  JMO

Hi, monkeys. Usually lurk in the rafters, but I was thinking about ISpy's comment that "George needs someone to be straight up with him, in a kind way." I do not mean this in a disrespectful fashion, so please, no one take offense, but I truly think that Jesus could descend from Heaven, sit next to George, and tell him how things really are, in the most loving way, but George would insist that Jesus was incorrect, or influenced by bloggers and media, and repeat, ad nauseum, the ludicrous, nonsensical, contradicting comments he has made all along.
The Anthony's have had the benefit of large numbers of awesome people trying to help them thru this horrific ordeal (Tim Miller, Mark NeJame,  TES volunteers, LE, etc) and they have turned on and trashed every one who came with a true heart to help locate Caylee.
What I struggle with on a daily basis, is why their behavior is so counter intuitive. They can tell the media no comment, they could park themselves at the jail on visiting day and flood Casey with mail, telling her they love her. That is all. But these repeated media events just make them look like cold, heartless, uncaring individuals with a low regard for honesty and a desire to martyr themselves for whatever purpose, whether it be fame, a book deal, or continued living expenses.
Sorry if I am babbling a little, I just think that they are not going to accept straight talk from anyone.
Back to lurk.
ChikNChina

ChikN China-Truthfully, my personal perspective and desire that not one person would be spiritually lost drives my post about George.  Ten years ago, I would not have cared in the least. It is my hope that George will yet do the right thing (maybe for the first time in his life-I don't know because I don't personally know him).  Having said that, please let me be perfectly clear.  Getting right with God, in no way means there isn't a price to pay here (Jesus forgave the thief on the cross who acknowledged him and asked his forgiveness, however He did  notmitigate his earthly punishment).  You may be perfectly right about George not accepting the truth from anyone.  Maybe he has to hit rock bottom first, I don't know.  Sometimes, it seems that's the only way heart-hardened people will listen.   Choosing to do right brings blessings (peace, joy, happiness, contentment).  Making wrong choices brings curses (fear, worry, guilt, anxiety).  Maybe he will never listen...the choice is up to him.  JMO  ITA with you, he's had a multitude of concerned people who've tried.  I think LE were particularly "gentle" with him, compassionate and patient.  IMO, LE has gone above and beyond for the Anthonys, being careful to treat them kindly (even as they repeatedly verbally attacked and vilified LE in the press).  LE has bent over backwards, so that no one can justly accuse them of bias.  JMO   

SELF-EDIT: not  In other words, he didn't rescue the thief from his punishment under the law.  One other sidenote...If a criminal really has asked Jesus into his/her heart, he/she won't be trying to escape his/her punishment because he'll be well aware he fully deserves it.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: January 10, 2010, 03:48:50 AM »

It's late (or early depending on where you are), time to run!  Read the latest Hinky Meter post.      Will have to do more checking tomorrow.  Take good care, everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1629 on: January 10, 2010, 05:18:21 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Since many of you have such a strong legal background and understanding of the courts, etc.  Maybe you can answer a question I have.  I know KC's forgery trial is to start on Jan 25th.  Is that when jury selection begins or will that have already taken place?  Also, has anyone seen an estimate on the # of days the forgery/fraud trial is expected to last?

TIA

AzGrama,

My understanding is that the jury selection process for the fraud trial was to begin the week after Casey's December 11th hearing. At least that is MY understanding of what Judge Strickland stated. JMO

Thanks seeme.  We are planning a trip and I want to be sure I am back in time for the start of the trial.  Couldn't miss that. 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1630 on: January 10, 2010, 07:25:40 AM »

I have to agree, AL is trying to get kicked off the case.  She is a smart woman and knows better than to make the statements she did.  She is concerned with her 'perfect' record and does not want to go down with the ship, imo.

It would be easier to just quit. I thought she was going to do that a long time ago. Still waiting.......lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: January 10, 2010, 07:40:32 AM »

Thanks Seeme! ValHall is on a roll, and I hope she doesn't stop soon. Very interesting in the comments about Caylee's teeth, that she had lost one.....the one that was never found at the remains site.  By the way.....where is Fanny?  We always wondered about the one tooth never found.....Fanny will be very interested in this.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: January 10, 2010, 08:10:12 AM »

Oh, this explains much.  That poor little baby.  Are there any medical records released for Caylee, standard immunizations, well baby checks?  I know my boys all had documented doctor visits for ear infections, coughs, etc. when they were young.  Would a pediatrician have been able to see the damaging effects of premature synostosis?  I hope that the prosecution hammers home the ongoing neglect by Casey.  Cindy's oft repeated mantra that Casey was a Good Mother has always reminded me of a Shakespeare quote, "methinks she doth protest too much."  This continued abuse of restraint, whether by malicious intent or negligence, (having her in her car seat all the time while Casey texted, phoned, or drove around aimlessly,) would certainly fit with the charge of Aggravated Child Abuse. 
Every time I think I can't get more outraged, something like this comes along and I swell up like a toad again.  No one protected that sweet girl.  Not all the toys and fairy princess dress up clothes can make up for the lack in Caylee's short life.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: January 10, 2010, 08:14:50 AM »

Brilliant post, Girlz.  (I just read this after I posted about Valhall's article, and we both used "Methinks".   I'm not copying , I swear!) 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1634 on: January 10, 2010, 10:38:19 AM »

Thank-you for that, I wondered about the crooked smile, but didn't really think that much of it. Very interesting read.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: January 10, 2010, 11:11:15 AM »

Bullseye !!!!   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: January 10, 2010, 11:14:24 AM »

Thank-you for that, I wondered about the crooked smile, but didn't really think that much of it. Very interesting read.
I didn't think about the crooked smile at all.  The only thing I ever noted was the grimace Caylee produced in imitation of Casey's expression.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: January 10, 2010, 11:14:40 AM »

I have to agree, AL is trying to get kicked off the case.  She is a smart woman and knows better than to make the statements she did.  She is concerned with her 'perfect' record and does not want to go down with the ship, imo.

It would be easier to just quit. I thought she was going to do that a long time ago. Still waiting.......lol.

She's probably waiting for the Gitmo terrorists to arrive in Illinois so she can have the pick of the litter to defend before she skedaddles out of Florida's courts.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1638 on: January 10, 2010, 11:38:16 AM »

Back to lurk.
ChikNChina

The awful behavior of the Anthonys to the marvelous experts that helped them [Tim Miller, TES volunteers, LE. Mark NeJame (their renouned attorney whose advice they went against)] speaks volumes to their childish and selfish behavior.  Seems that anyone who offers genuine and useful help to the Anthonys are rebuffed with extremely negative tales about these heroes.    For example, I've never ever heard of anyone receiving help from Tim Miller renouncing him.  But the Anthonys did, and that was after Tim spent considerable money and time helping them. 

The Anthonys are true ingrates.  Do them a favor, pay money to help them, and all one gets in return is slanderous statements from those poor, misunderstood Anthonys.  The moral of this story is never offer money or help to the Anthonys unless you enjoy being relentlessly attacked for doing so.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1639 on: January 10, 2010, 11:46:57 AM »

I didn't think about the crooked smile at all.  The only thing I ever noted was the grimace Caylee produced in imitation of Casey's expression.

And I'm confused about the eyes, I never noticed any difference in Caylee's eyes. Sometimes though isn't if a mother drinks or does drugs a baby's eyes are spaced farther apart?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.