April 20, 2024, 09:04:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380498 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: January 10, 2010, 08:16:13 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I'm going to be away this week, (somewhere really warm, thank God!)  I won't have access to the internet so I'm going to go through Monkey Withdrawal. I can only hope the swim-up bar will be able to assuage my pangs.  What do you want to bet something really big happens this week? At any rate, I hope you all have a wonderful time without me, (sniff, feeling suddenly sorry for myself,  , but then realizing I'm going to be warm again,  so now I'm over it.)
See you soon!
Love,
Monkalicious
(Hey, we need a wine glass/martini glass monkey--and I'm still lobbying for the Monkey Wine Tote Board, so I can keep track of the glasses I need to get me through the trial and any more Anthony antics.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1661 on: January 10, 2010, 08:33:20 PM »

Get out your tissues before you read......

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1358

Thanks Seeme! ValHall is on a roll, and I hope she doesn't stop soon. Very interesting in the comments about Caylee's teeth, that she had lost one.....the one that was never found at the remains site.  By the way.....where is Fanny?  We always wondered about the one tooth never found.....Fanny will be very interested in this.

Tupelohoney, just so you know, Fanny was banned a bit ago.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: January 10, 2010, 08:43:36 PM »

Thanks Seeme! ValHall is on a roll, and I hope she doesn't stop soon. Very interesting in the comments about Caylee's teeth, that she had lost one.....the one that was never found at the remains site.  By the way.....where is Fanny?  We always wondered about the one tooth never found.....Fanny will be very interested in this.

What??  I didn't realize that.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: January 10, 2010, 08:59:31 PM »

What??  I didn't realize that.
Wow, I didn't either. Thanks Boo, for filling me in.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: January 10, 2010, 09:13:43 PM »

I have to agree, AL is trying to get kicked off the case.  She is a smart woman and knows better than to make the statements she did.  She is concerned with her 'perfect' record and does not want to go down with the ship, imo.

It would be easier to just quit. I thought she was going to do that a long time ago. Still waiting.......lol.

I would say she is disgusted.  Can she quit?  How will that look when the  an angelic monkey of DR quits and her ex-client gets executed.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: January 10, 2010, 09:17:25 PM »

Oh, this explains much.  That poor little baby.  Are there any medical records released for Caylee, standard immunizations, well baby checks?  I know my boys all had documented doctor visits for ear infections, coughs, etc. when they were young.  Would a pediatrician have been able to see the damaging effects of premature synostosis?  I hope that the prosecution hammers home the ongoing neglect by Casey.  Cindy's oft repeated mantra that Casey was a Good Mother has always reminded me of a Shakespeare quote, "methinks she doth protest too much."  This continued abuse of restraint, whether by malicious intent or negligence, (having her in her car seat all the time while Casey texted, phoned, or drove around aimlessly,) would certainly fit with the charge of Aggravated Child Abuse. 
Every time I think I can't get more outraged, something like this comes along and I swell up like a toad again.  No one protected that sweet girl.  Not all the toys and fairy princess dress up clothes can make up for the lack in Caylee's short life.

I would think she had all that--courtesy of Grandma.  What I would like to know is--how many times did her mom take her, she was not working after all, her grandma was.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: January 10, 2010, 09:32:16 PM »

Sunny, I am so so sorry.  Lots of prayers going out for her and those who love her.

an angelic monkey

Anything I can do?

I believe in miracles!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: January 10, 2010, 10:57:21 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I'm going to be away this week, (somewhere really warm, thank God!)  I won't have access to the internet so I'm going to go through Monkey Withdrawal. I can only hope the swim-up bar will be able to assuage my pangs.  What do you want to bet something really big happens this week? At any rate, I hope you all have a wonderful time without me, (sniff, feeling suddenly sorry for myself,  , but then realizing I'm going to be warm again,  so now I'm over it.)
See you soon!
Love,
Monkalicious
(Hey, we need a wine glass/martini glass monkey--and I'm still lobbying for the Monkey Wine Tote Board, so I can keep track of the glasses I need to get me through the trial and any more Anthony antics.)

WARM?  I wanna go where you are going.  SWIM UP BAR?  woo hoo.... hope you have a monkalicious time!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: January 10, 2010, 10:59:20 PM »

Sunny in Texas I am sorry to hear about your loss.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: January 10, 2010, 11:40:04 PM »

Thank-you for that, I wondered about the crooked smile, but didn't really think that much of it. Very interesting read.
I didn't think about the crooked smile at all.  The only thing I ever noted was the grimace Caylee produced in imitation of Casey's expression.

Yes ... those grimaces worried me also.  From my viewpoint,  there are forced smiles [ odd in a toddler ], sad eyes but smiling lips, and sometimes just plain scared eyes.    From what we have witnessed ourselves by watching the Anthonys' unbridled behavior,  suggests, IMO, that life most likely was an emotional roller coaster in that house.  A baby/toddler's nervous system just cannot stand those types of emotional shocks.

I have never been able to forget, and yet never been able to explain the behavior of Caylee at the nursing home.  As she snuggles into Papa as she sits with him in the chair she turns away from the camera, but yet her eyes drift back to the camera with a fearful look in them.  Her body language does not suggest a fear of great grandpa.  I have never been able to reconcile this with a loving grandma behind the camera.  While I am sure that many rotten bananas will be thrown my way I am wondering if there is generational abuse that may not be something that is obvious.  Maybe more of a psychological abuse that many may not even recognize.  A withholding of love or something similar unless the child does as an adult figure wishes, something that has been passed on for several generations and not readily apparent unless observed directly by someone who knew what they should look for.  It would explain a lot in the dynamics of this family.

akmom_I'm really glad you brought this up.  The Hinky Meter posts made me stay up through the morning: practicing how to make such a crooked smile/smile/keep my eyes "happy"/eyebrows relaxed- all simultaneously (failed miserably and repeatedly-don't think it's normally possibly) and searching for any other photos where Caylee is wearing that markedly crooked smile or where her chin position begins to shift off center.  It also prompted me to closely review the Mt. Dora Father's Day video of Caylee repeatedly searching for some indication of an underlying physiological shifting of her jaw.  Granted, I'm no pro, but the only two explanations I can come up with are either physical abuse/drug effect or Caylee clenching /grinding her teeth.  In reviewing the Father's Day video, it was disconcerting that Caylee wasn't interacting with Cindy.  It was painfully obvious she was "performing" on command, as she repeatedly twisted this way and that away from the camera, covered her face (twice IRRC-one with the book, once with a cloth), had to be prompted to "finish your song", tried to escape by turning around in her chair and basically tried to slide down in the chair (to go under the table, I believe).  Clearly, her body language indicated that she didn't want to do this little performance, but Cindy kept right on.  More alarming was the fact that as much as Caylee didn't want to do this, she "willingly" complied.  We all know, most toddlers are excellent communicators when it comes to their dislike for something by shouting, "No!", screaming, crying, having a temper tantrum, throwing things, refusing to do what they're told, and pouting.  They want to do what they want to do and they make it pretty clear.  They're also masters at letting you know when they're bored or have tired of something.  Why was Caylee so outwardly compliant, when her body language was all about escaping this video performance ordeal?  For a few seconds, I wanted to reach through the screen and knock Cindy upside the head, anything to make her stop.  Truthfully, I've avoided that video because I always felt Caylee was an accessory, a possession much like a trained dog that does tricks..."Look what my Caylee can do." 
I was also searching and hoping to find a good closeup still shot of Caylee's face from that video.  I wanted to check her teeth alignment, since in some of the pics with Casey, it seems to have altered radically from March to late May-early June.  If anyone can direct to me such a shot., I'd really appreciate it.  TIA!   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: January 10, 2010, 11:41:35 PM »

O/T UPDATE:

Julia has been found...deceased. Her car was found overturned in a ravine. It looks to be an accident. Thanks to all who offered prayers and hope. Se will be reatly missed by many.

Oh, Sunny!  I am so sorry.  Praying....

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1671 on: January 11, 2010, 12:05:11 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
I've been lurking now and then, to try to stay semi up-to-date for the trial.  I was prompted to log in when I saw Sunny had an urgent post about her friend's cousin's daughter.  (I left you a msg on that thread Sunny). 

I have read thehinkymeter latest posts and I really didn't think I could despise these people more than I already did, but I was wrong.  I've also been reading drlillianglass and her posts about the dueling psychopaths (my paraphrase) at hopespring drive was eye popping.

I have always believed that cindy was the fuel to casey's fire and that she was just as crazy as her daughter.  I didn't make any NY's resolutions to hate them less, sorry Blink, but I did promise myself not to let them make me any more bitter.  I've had to keep my distance to keep my word to myself.

George, please, for the love of all things good in this world.  SHUT    UP    .

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: January 11, 2010, 02:44:42 AM »

O/T UPDATE:

Julia has been found...deceased. Her car was found overturned in a ravine. It looks to be an accident. Thanks to all who offered prayers and hope. Se will be reatly missed by many.

How very sad.
I am so deeply sorry for her family and for you.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: January 11, 2010, 07:18:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=267

An Update on the zenaida myspace.

The zenaida myspace was just logged into.  The profile has been changed to read “zenaida debesa” under the display name.  I am concluding this myspace was not created by Casey Anthony.

http://www.myspace.com/389838213

Valhall.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: January 11, 2010, 08:22:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   
Thank you Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: January 11, 2010, 08:27:28 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/01/color-pic-of-shorts-caylee-anthony-was-wearing-when-murdered/

Color pic of shorts Caylee Anthony was wearing when murdered
Monday January 11, 2010
By Express

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: January 11, 2010, 08:53:07 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1301

Casey's Profile - Parts 1 - 4

Good Morning Monks. I got a chance to read all 4 parts this morning. EXCELLENT!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: January 11, 2010, 08:57:08 AM »

See you soon!
Love,
Monkalicious

Monka!  Have a wonderful time. I'd love to be someplace warm....so send us warning thoughts!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: January 11, 2010, 08:58:59 AM »

Hey monkeys, i havent been on for a while, but isnt there a court date this month?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: January 11, 2010, 09:00:17 AM »

Sunny, I am so so sorry.  Lots of prayers going out for her and those who love her.

an angelic monkey

Anything I can do?

Thanks to all for your prayers for Julia and her family.  It is sincerely appreciated. Not only by me but by her family.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.