March 29, 2024, 04:15:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 379512 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: January 12, 2010, 05:29:22 PM »

IIRC,  JS said something to the effect that KC, if found guilty would receive a light sentence and it would probably be about the time she has served already.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: January 12, 2010, 05:34:39 PM »

Common sense would tell you that she knows her goose is well cooked, but knowing Casey, and from something Cindy said, she may claim this was all 'a simple misunderstanding between friends'..   and try to lie her way out of it that way.  KC is incapable of telling the truth  Monkey Devil! 

WO...this is IMO entirely possible....her word against Amy's....a misunderstanding...KC thought Amy told her the check book was in the car and she could use what she needed.  KC was going to pay Amy back from her next paycheck. Besides the monies have been repaid...let's kiss and make up

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: January 12, 2010, 05:53:14 PM »

Common sense would tell you that she knows her goose is well cooked, but knowing Casey, and from something Cindy said, she may claim this was all 'a simple misunderstanding between friends'..   and try to lie her way out of it that way.  KC is incapable of telling the truth  Monkey Devil! 

WO...this is IMO entirely possible....her word against Amy's....a misunderstanding...KC thought Amy told her the check book was in the car and she could use what she needed.  KC was going to pay Amy back from her next paycheck. Besides the monies have been repaid...let's kiss and make up

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: January 12, 2010, 05:58:57 PM »

With the fraud trial looming up, I thought it might be FUN to go over the jury questionnaire from the defense team.  Honestly I wonder of some of these questions are even legal to ask?  Monkey Devil!  I am surprised JB didn't want the bra size of each female potential juror and the tidy whitey size for the men..... Monkey Devil!  I would LOVE to answer a couple of these questions...I am thinking I might print it off, answer the interesting questions and send it to him just for grins! 
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13097241 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1724 on: January 12, 2010, 06:04:36 PM »

I don't think this is fair. Her ass is in jail for the murder of Caylee, it shouldn't count as time served on her check fraud charges. She robbed her friend, walked right into the bank and took those funds as happy as could be. I'm thinking she should loose a hand for that, or at least a couple of fingers. Old west justice. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: January 12, 2010, 06:04:47 PM »

Sorry for O/T
Breaking News  Major Quake of Magnitude 7.0 Strikes Haiti; Hospital Collapses 
http://www.foxnews.com/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1726 on: January 12, 2010, 06:12:26 PM »

With the fraud trial looming up, I thought it might be FUN to go over the jury questionnaire from the defense team.  Honestly I wonder of some of these questions are even legal to ask?  Monkey Devil!  I am surprised JB didn't want the bra size of each female potential juror and the tidy whitey size for the men..... Monkey Devil!  I would LOVE to answer a couple of these questions...I am thinking I might print it off, answer the interesting questions and send it to him just for grins! 
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13097241 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Hmmmm interesting. They never asked if you were part of a forum, if you were a Scared Monkey. They thought it better to find out what tv shows I watch. Who the hell hasn't heard of Jose Baez or Cindy Anthony?! You could drop this questionnaire in the remote village of Kodinhi and they would be able to answer those questions.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1727 on: January 12, 2010, 06:15:56 PM »

Sorry for O/T

Oh my, praying for their safety. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: January 12, 2010, 06:20:33 PM »

I don't think this is fair. Her ass is in jail for the murder of Caylee, it shouldn't count as time served on her check fraud charges. She robbed her friend, walked right into the bank and took those funds as happy as could be. I'm thinking she should loose a hand for that, or at least a couple of fingers. Old west justice. 

Boo, I agree. The time she has served is on the murder charge. It should not be used as time for the fraud charges, IMO.

But I am guessing it really won't matter. She won't see the light of day outside of those walls again. Assuming we do get justice for Caylee.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: January 12, 2010, 06:58:59 PM »

Hi BOO!!  I agree...however our justice system is IMO too lenient with first time offenders...that's why also IMO that we have so many
 repeat offenders.  I'd hack her hand off!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: January 12, 2010, 07:00:29 PM »

Sorry for O/T

thanks trim...I saw it on the news....Haiti is sure not equipped to handle any disaster much less a major one.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: January 12, 2010, 07:04:12 PM »

Hmmmm interesting. They never asked if you were part of a forum, if you were a Scared Monkey. They thought it better to find out what tv shows I watch. Who the hell hasn't heard of Jose Baez or Cindy Anthony?! You could drop this questionnaire in the remote village of Kodinhi and they would be able to answer those questions.

I remember this was filed, but I don't know if it has ever been ruled on.  Anyone???  Seriously, I would not answer MANY of these questions...can you imagine all this info comping out in a document dump??  This is very personally invasive... and have no merit as to a person's qualifications to serve on a jury....but what else would one expect for Baez and company

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: January 13, 2010, 01:46:28 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1374
Casey’s Profile – Part 5: Her Dark Triad

Another very interesting read.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: January 13, 2010, 04:57:36 AM »

Jesse I think the Fraud Trail is set for the 25 of this month. But I keep thinking that there was a something on the 18th. Not sure about the 18th date.

Bookmark this site as it's updated when new dates are set.   http://humbleopinionforum.net/calendar-of-upcoming-events/  Pre-trial hearing at 10:00 on the 21st.

you guys are so awesome, thank you!!

I have plans to attend court for the fraud trial if it doesn't plea out by Jan 25th @10:00. So I'll just have to go and see what transpires. My mom and sister want to go as well. I think there is a chance they will plea out at the 11th hour......we will soon see 

COOL!!  But I  bet there is a last minute plea.....

If she pleas out this means she will go into her murder trial as a convicted felon, right? Do you think Baez and Lyon will allow this? After all, he did pay back the money to the bank, did we ever find out if the bank will continue to press charges, I think Baez was thinking they would drop it if he paid it back, otherwise why do it?

Well, he admitted her guilt by doing so, why on earth would an attorney think that making restitution before a sentence or part of a plea agreement is a good idea is beyond me.   Incidentally, making restitution on a theft's behalf with money that the defendant did not earn from a job is worthless to her showing she is personally taking responsibility for what she did.   Its as ludicrous that this wasnt plea bargained long ago considering the slam dunk evidence against her.   They cant pass this off as a misunderstanding because Amy pressed charges, not only that but Casey didnt just borrow a few bucks or commit check fraud, she overdrew Amy's account beyond its balance by a few hundred dollars.   Casey did not tell Amy what she did after she returned from her trip to PR, if she had permission or needed to tell Amy what she did she didnt, having weeks to do so & IMHO she had no intention to.  How would she have paid it back since she hadnt officially worked since 2006, steal from someone else again?  It is too ridiculous for words.  Casey cant exactly claim it was tied into her nanny story either, if she was being blackmailed for money she wouldnt have been buying beer & snacks for her then boyfriend's apartment & clothes for herself now would she.    Plea or not, she will be a felon - as far as sentencing she might get time served but that is neither here nor there considering she will never see the light of day again with her murder conviction.   Her economic crimes conviction will show her propensity towards criminal behavior with no remorse nor accountability which is an aggravating factor that will come into play during her murder conviction sentencing (along with other testimony that will be presented i.e. her stealing from her grandparents) both prior & after she killed an innocent beautiful babygirl (I have a hard time addressing her as a mother or Caylee as her daughter-it may be factual biologically but respectfully she never was a mother.

This trial is a farce, if you will.   Yea, yea sure she has the right to defend herself & attempt to bamboozle the court & the rest of the world but its a waste, a huge waste... of time & money.   It is rather obvious that Casey thinks she is gong to get out of this & her murder charges just like she got away with everything she had done prior to killing Caylee, I'm looking forward to seeing her find out otherwise with a much tried patience.  Bottom line, the B is going down & no tricks, lies, acting or BS is going to prevent that from happening.    The horrid reality is Casey isnt the only monster committing heinous acts on children they were given the gift of life to be put in their care, I fear baby Gabriel has met the same fate by an equally self-absorbed spiteful girl with acid running thru her veins...dam them both

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: January 13, 2010, 08:11:23 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/01/caylee-anthony-still-in-top-5-searched-names-on-cnn/
Caylee Anthony Still in Top 5 Searched Names on CNN
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
By Express

Good Morning.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: January 13, 2010, 09:29:18 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/01/caylee-anthony-still-in-top-5-searched-names-on-cnn/
By Express

Good Morning.   

Good Morning Monkeys and thanks Trimm!

Taken from the above article poll:

What do you think will be the outcome of Caylee Anthony's Murder Trial?
Casey will be found NOT Guilty
There will be a Hung Jury
Casey will be found GUILTY
Vote

Thank you for voting!
Casey will be found NOT Guilty <1% (1 votes)
There will be a Hung Jury 2% (4 votes)
Casey will be found GUILTY 98% (215 votes)
Total Votes: 220

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: January 13, 2010, 09:31:24 AM »

By Express

Good Morning.   

Good Morning trim!!  Hope everyone has a wonderful day...everyone that is except KC, the A's, BC, DC and the defense team Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: January 13, 2010, 09:56:47 AM »

Jesse I think the Fraud Trail is set for the 25 of this month. But I keep thinking that there was a something on the 18th. Not sure about the 18th date.

Bookmark this site as it's updated when new dates are set.   http://humbleopinionforum.net/calendar-of-upcoming-events/  Pre-trial hearing at 10:00 on the 21st.

you guys are so awesome, thank you!!

I have plans to attend court for the fraud trial if it doesn't plea out by Jan 25th @10:00. So I'll just have to go and see what transpires. My mom and sister want to go as well. I think there is a chance they will plea out at the 11th hour......we will soon see 

COOL!!  But I  bet there is a last minute plea.....

If she pleas out this means she will go into her murder trial as a convicted felon, right? Do you think Baez and Lyon will allow this? After all, he did pay back the money to the bank, did we ever find out if the bank will continue to press charges, I think Baez was thinking they would drop it if he paid it back, otherwise why do it?

Well, he admitted her guilt by doing so, why on earth would an attorney think that making restitution before a sentence or part of a plea agreement is a good idea is beyond me.   Incidentally, making restitution on a theft's behalf with money that the defendant did not earn from a job is worthless to her showing she is personally taking responsibility for what she did.   Its as ludicrous that this wasnt plea bargained long ago considering the slam dunk evidence against her.   They cant pass this off as a misunderstanding because Amy pressed charges, not only that but Casey didnt just borrow a few bucks or commit check fraud, she overdrew Amy's account beyond its balance by a few hundred dollars.   Casey did not tell Amy what she did after she returned from her trip to PR, if she had permission or needed to tell Amy what she did she didnt, having weeks to do so & IMHO she had no intention to.  How would she have paid it back since she hadnt officially worked since 2006, steal from someone else again?  It is too ridiculous for words.  Casey cant exactly claim it was tied into her nanny story either, if she was being blackmailed for money she wouldnt have been buying beer & snacks for her then boyfriend's apartment & clothes for herself now would she.    Plea or not, she will be a felon - as far as sentencing she might get time served but that is neither here nor there considering she will never see the light of day again with her murder conviction.   Her economic crimes conviction will show her propensity towards criminal behavior with no remorse nor accountability which is an aggravating factor that will come into play during her murder conviction sentencing (along with other testimony that will be presented i.e. her stealing from her grandparents) both prior & after she killed an innocent beautiful babygirl (I have a hard time addressing her as a mother or Caylee as her daughter-it may be factual biologically but respectfully she never was a mother.

This trial is a farce, if you will.   Yea, yea sure she has the right to defend herself & attempt to bamboozle the court & the rest of the world but its a waste, a huge waste... of time & money.   It is rather obvious that Casey thinks she is gong to get out of this & her murder charges just like she got away with everything she had done prior to killing Caylee, I'm looking forward to seeing her find out otherwise with a much tried patience.  Bottom line, the B is going down & no tricks, lies, acting or BS is going to prevent that from happening.    The horrid reality is Casey isnt the only monster committing heinous acts on children they were given the gift of life to be put in their care, I fear baby Gabriel has met the same fate by an equally self-absorbed spiteful girl with acid running thru her veins...dam them both

ITA...well reasoned post as usual, good to see you Cappy  an angelic monkey

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1738 on: January 13, 2010, 10:26:24 AM »

I look at this as Casey is a done deal, open and shut case.  My desire is to see Cindy and George and the rest of the cover up clan get time.  I really think LE needs to go after this.  If not, then the public will think for future criminal activity that this is allowed and expected.  Jail time will do everyone good.  But most importantly, society will be so much more pleasant during this time.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: January 13, 2010, 02:37:50 PM »

By Express

Good Morning.   

Good Morning Monkeys and thanks Trimm!

Taken from the above article poll:

What do you think will be the outcome of Caylee Anthony's Murder Trial?
Casey will be found NOT Guilty
There will be a Hung Jury
Casey will be found GUILTY
Vote

Thank you for voting!
Casey will be found NOT Guilty <1% (1 votes)
There will be a Hung Jury 2% (4 votes)
Casey will be found GUILTY 98% (215 votes)
Total Votes: 220

Update:
Casey will be found NOT Guilty 1%  (6 votes)
There will be a Hung Jury 3% (13 votes)
Casey will be found GUILTY 96% (479 votes)
Total Votes: 498

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.