April 19, 2024, 12:43:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380452 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: January 14, 2010, 03:11:35 PM »

From Blink's, George has a hydroplane?

http://tinyurl.com/yekg2zf

Blink where are you?

LOL-looks like a child's pedal car. 

WTF? Is there an article to go with this? It looks beautiful, but tell me, is this going to help missing children more than the bass boat? I noticed it has a badge on it too, compliments of the Milsteads??
You're right DDex, it does look like a kids pedal car.

It's listed under 2008 photos. So apparently is not new: "Misc. pictures from Lake Alfred's professional hydroplane races, October 24-26th, 2008."

http://www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net/gallery.html

Hi monkeys!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1761 on: January 14, 2010, 03:20:42 PM »

Blink where are you?

WTF? Is there an article to go with this? It looks beautiful, but tell me, is this going to help missing children more than the bass boat? I noticed it has a badge on it too, compliments of the Milsteads??

It's listed under 2008 photos. So apparently is not new: "Misc. pictures from Lake Alfred's professional hydroplane races, October 24-26th, 2008."

Hi monkeys!

Thanks Brandi

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1762 on: January 14, 2010, 04:35:51 PM »

I saw this link posted in a comment a Blinks, #405 I think, from her article re; GA'a last video/letter.
I have never seen this photo until today, thanks monks.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: January 14, 2010, 05:08:58 PM »

Blink where are you?

Hi monkeys!

Thanks Brandi

You're welcome.

I agree, looks pretty.

Looks like someone spent a pretty penny on it.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: January 14, 2010, 05:46:38 PM »

Found the above image at: http://boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6849&page=5 while doing a little research on the issue.

Apparently they were involved in the "raceforkids" (http://www.raceforthekids.net/) in Central Florida in October, 2008. Not exactly out looking for their "missing Caylee" were they?

I am thinking someone dedicated their hydroplane for the cause. In paint job only. It says Driver Bill ... something on it also. Maybe Bill Hosler. I don't think it's George's.

But I dunno.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1765 on: January 14, 2010, 06:30:47 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-no-1-on-most-notorious-women-list.html/comment-page-1
remission »
Casey Anthony: No. 1 on ‘Most Notorious Women’ list
Caylee and Casey Anthony, E! — posted by halboedeker on January, 14 2010 9:53 AM
Discuss This: Comments(11) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

E! Entertainment has put Casey Anthony atop a list of notorious women.

Have you seen this special? It’s “Fatal Beauty:15  Most Notorious Women,” and it aired again last night.

The theme: ordinary women who became pseudo-celebrities through crime. Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee, came in No. 1. What do you think about that? Take a look at the Anthony segment:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tdBbEnnY--A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/tdBbEnnY--A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Well, I'm sure Casey is on cloud 9 for attempting this feat and being "No. 1"  Perfect for a psychopathic narcissist.  Might have payed off killing her baby, to gain this title.       And I'm sure $indy is just so proud of her "mother of the year" daughter for being "honored"  and the notoriety that she's 'earned'.  Her daughter and the Anthony's are famous now! 

Good going E!.  Give them ANOTHER 15 minutes of fame and earning more publicity and probably more money.   

Edit:  Fix name.  MB
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 07:35:21 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1766 on: January 14, 2010, 06:32:13 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-no-1-on-most-notorious-women-list.html/comment-page-1
remission »
Casey Anthony: No. 1 on ‘Most Notorious Women’ list
Caylee and Casey Anthony, E! — posted by halboedeker on January, 14 2010 9:53 AM
Discuss This: Comments(11) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

E! Entertainment has put Casey Anthony atop a list of notorious women.

Have you seen this special? It’s “Fatal Beauty:15  Most Notorious Women,” and it aired again last night.

The theme: ordinary women who became pseudo-celebrities through crime. Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee, came in No. 1. What do you think about that? Take a look at the Anthony segment:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tdBbEnnY--A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/tdBbEnnY--A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Well, I'm sure Casey is on cloud 9 for attempting this feat and being "No. 1"  Perfect for a psychopathic narcissist.  Might have payed off killing her baby, to gain this title.       And I'm sure $indy is just so proud of her "mother of the year" daughter for being "honored"  and the notoriety that she's 'earned'.  Her daughter and the Anthony's are famous now! 

Good going E!.  Give them ANOTHER 15 minutes of fame and earning more publicity and probably more money.   

HUGE CORRECTION!:  CASEY not CAYLEE above.  God bless her little soul....  I'm so sorry.

Fixed it.  MB
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 07:35:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: January 14, 2010, 07:18:11 PM »

Found the above image at: http://boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6849&page=5 while doing a little research on the issue.

Apparently they were involved in the "raceforkids" (http://www.raceforthekids.net/) in Central Florida in October, 2008. Not exactly out looking for their "missing Caylee" were they?

I am thinking someone dedicated their hydroplane for the cause. In paint job only. It says Driver Bill ... something on it also. Maybe Bill Hosler. I don't think it's George's.

But I dunno.

I remember reading something about this...it was dedicated to Caylee....but the A's don't own it. So Brandi you are correct. 

I would like to know of ONE child the A's have had anything to do with looking for?  We know they didn't get off their asses and look for Caylee...they were too busy counting the donation jars. 

This is their so called mission statement for the foundation:
 #1The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will prevent child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures and the missing child epidemic;

what creations have they come up with?  And the damn statement doesn't make any sense to begin with

#2 will provide support to families and law enforcement during child recovery efforts;

name onc...just onc...the only family your even tried to butt into was Ron Cummings and he told you to get the hell out.  You should have supported LE during their recovery efforts for Caylee. So what LE have you helped so far?? 

#3 and will assist in the well-being of children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful time

How?  You couldn't do this for Caylee so how do you plan to do it for another child?  and when do you plan to start?

So WHAT CHILD HAVE THEY LOOKED FOR?  WHAT FAMILIES HAVE THEY HELPED? What child have they helped?  I am so tired of their BS. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: January 14, 2010, 07:39:14 PM »

But I dunno.

I remember reading something about this...it was dedicated to Caylee....but the A's don't own it. So Brandi you are correct. 

I would like to know of ONE child the A's have had anything to do with looking for?  We know they didn't get off their asses and look for Caylee...they were too busy counting the donation jars. 

#1The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation will prevent child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures and the missing child epidemic;

what creations have they come up with?  And the damn statement doesn't make any sense to begin with

#2 will provide support to families and law enforcement during child recovery efforts;

name onc...just onc...the only family your even tried to butt into was Ron Cummings and he told you to get the hell out.  You should have supported LE during their recovery efforts for Caylee. So what LE have you helped so far?? 

#3 and will assist in the well-being of children in need of comfort and support during difficult and stressful time

How?  You couldn't do this for Caylee so how do you plan to do it for another child?  and when do you plan to start?

So WHAT CHILD HAVE THEY LOOKED FOR?  WHAT FAMILIES HAVE THEY HELPED? What child have they helped?  I am so tired of their BS. 

Thanks brandi
Sunny  let me add an amen to that!    It's actually tiring to me to think about all their crazy chit, it never ends. Even though this is old news (thanks brandi)  it's still same old stuff today. George's last look-at-me campaign proof in point.

Since there's not a lot of new things going on I've been hashing something over in my head and need some monkeys that are on top of dates and things. Everytime I try to go into docs and transcripts by the the time I try to make a point I've confused myself.

Does anyone know when the A's quit visiting Casey? Did it by any chance correspond to Dom C. and Hoover's trip into the woods? There's something that really bothers me about why and when did the A's only started to talk a good game about kc, but no longer saw her. Somebody had to have told them something that convinced them that Caylee was dead and that kc had to have been the one to give the "clue" that led DC to the area.
Was all that around the same time frame?
Then of course it leads right back to the million dollar question as to why the A's would bother even pretending in kc's innocence, has to be money.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: January 14, 2010, 08:17:17 PM »

Hi mizjay.  The Anthonys have not visited Casey since she has been back in jail.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: January 14, 2010, 08:36:44 PM »

But I dunno.

Thanks brandi
Sunny  let me add an amen to that!    It's actually tiring to me to think about all their crazy chit, it never ends. Even though this is old news (thanks brandi)  it's still same old stuff today. George's last look-at-me campaign proof in point.

Since there's not a lot of new things going on I've been hashing something over in my head and need some monkeys that are on top of dates and things. Everytime I try to go into docs and transcripts by the the time I try to make a point I've confused myself.

Does anyone know when the A's quit visiting Casey? Did it by any chance correspond to Dom C. and Hoover's trip into the woods? There's something that really bothers me about why and when did the A's only started to talk a good game about kc, but no longer saw her. Somebody had to have told them something that convinced them that Caylee was dead and that kc had to have been the one to give the "clue" that led DC to the area.
Was all that around the same time frame?
Then of course it leads right back to the million dollar question as to why the A's would bother even pretending in kc's innocence, has to be money.

mizjay......the A's have not visited Casey since she was arrested on 10/14/2008.  Dom's search was in November 2008 and I believe the info came from Casey somehow. IMO they pretend to believe in Casey's innocence  cause that brings in the $$$$'s.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: January 14, 2010, 08:44:07 PM »

Don & Sunny

Thanks. The details are overwhelming at times.
The A's behavior is so strange that I kept thinking did it radically change or was it not.  Well, I guess on the taped jail visit where kc went berserk (and she had told them that she really wasn't supposed to be taking their visit, presumably per baez) it became obvious to all that if there was  a snowball's chance in hell for her to get out of this , she can't see anybody.   
Thanks again.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: January 14, 2010, 08:48:19 PM »

Sunny
yes I do believe it's all a charade for the money for sure. But I pray that their true involvement and the extent of their knowledge comes to light during trial. Iwish they could be prosecuted but they've managed to skate so far.......
The thing that really chaps me is that even if they lose their credibility with the charity biz, the media biz is still going to pay them well. So sick
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: January 14, 2010, 09:06:05 PM »

Don & Sunny

The A's behavior is so strange that I kept thinking did it radically change or was it not.  Well, I guess on the taped jail visit where kc went berserk (and she had told them that she really wasn't supposed to be taking their visit, presumably per baez) it became obvious to all that if there was  a snowball's chance in hell for her to get out of this , she can't see anybody.   
Thanks again.

I agree with your thinking on this.....Casey saw her parents when she was told not to and when JB was out of town...and she blew her stack.....I have always believed and still do that he threatened to quit being her attorney if she didn't follow his orders......and at that point she made a choice.....which was heavily reinforced when the A's cremated Caylee instead of burying her. Although they say they communicate via letters I do not believe it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: January 14, 2010, 09:15:04 PM »

Sunny
yes I do believe it's all a charade for the money for sure. But I pray that their true involvement and the extent of their knowledge comes to light during trial. Iwish they could be prosecuted but they've managed to skate so far.......
The thing that really chaps me is that even if they lose their credibility with the charity biz, the media biz is still going to pay them well. So sick

I really doubt the donations are rolling in......I do believe they have a contract with NBC and that's where their $$$'s are coming from. Plus advances on book and movie rights. I just can't believe they have some rich benefactor paying all their bills and putting money in their bank account.   George ALMOST admitted to it in his depo ...he was doing some fancy side stepping IIRC.  The media have little interest in them anymore.....GA proved that by calling his girlfriend at FOX and reading that stupid living under a microscope thing just to make sure the public had not forgotten them!!  Perhaps they really needs some donations and thought this would hit the wallets of some bleeding hearts and the would get some donations.  I have no doubt that the next incident, either a plea deal or trial on the fraud charges, will bring us another round of morning show appearances...... puker puker

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1775 on: January 14, 2010, 09:44:41 PM »

Sunny

I really doubt the donations are rolling in......I do believe they have a contract with NBC and that's where their $$$'s are coming from. Plus advances on book and movie rights. I just can't believe they have some rich benefactor paying all their bills and putting money in their bank account.   George ALMOST admitted to it in his depo ...he was doing some fancy side stepping IIRC.  The media have little interest in them anymore.....GA proved that by calling his girlfriend at FOX and reading that stupid living under a microscope thing just to make sure the public had not forgotten them!!  Perhaps they really needs some donations and thought this would hit the wallets of some bleeding hearts and the would get some donations.  I have no doubt that the next incident, either a plea deal or trial on the fraud charges, will bring us another round of morning show appearances...... puker puker

Sunny, can you refresh my memory about what George ALMOST admitted? Thanks

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: January 14, 2010, 10:14:53 PM »

Sunny

At some point they are going to have to change their attitude. Even when kc is convicted they are going to have to fake some humility and pretend they're shocked. Movie deals will be made and personally I think that's what georgie's little performance was, a hint of a book. Someone pointed out that the bulk of it was written for the prior seminar but either it was part of the distraction from the defense team or it was jealousy that others are already beginning to cash in via the books. You better believe that over morning coffee in their 'find Caylee' mugs, there was a lot of resentment over Fanning, Fuhrman and Lyons getting the limelight for books whole or in part about their cash cow(the case)
That "our MOTY didn't do this is going to be an albatross around their necks once the trial is over. It's unbelievable now, just wait until the whole nation gets the full monte about their precious daughter. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: January 14, 2010, 10:31:24 PM »

Don & Sunny

Thanks again.

I agree with your thinking on this.....Casey saw her parents when she was told not to and when JB was out of town...and she blew her stack.....I have always believed and still do that he threatened to quit being her attorney if she didn't follow his orders......and at that point she made a choice.....which was heavily reinforced when the A's cremated Caylee instead of burying her. Although they say they communicate via letters I do not believe it.

I think it's hogwash that they communicate thru letters, they would be gushing about the minutia of princess' days. All teary eyed and with that smarmy sincere look, we would be getting a dose of kc reading her Bible, exercising, drawing, whatever....they would fall all over themselves trying to tell us all how well she's coping and is so looking forward to her day in court yaddayaddda
It's interesting that Baez doesn't bother with updates on her outlook or trivia. She may not know it completely but the train has left the station without her. Pretty insane that a mother murdering her child could spark the wildfire of people making  big money. It's insulting to the memory of Caylee but none of them care and nobody in the media really calls any of them out on it. Duh, I guess it's because they're in the media! lol
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: January 15, 2010, 09:58:50 AM »

Sunny

Sunny, can you refresh my memory about what George ALMOST admitted? Thanks

Good Morning BOO and Monks.  Boo, starting on page 313 of GA's depo.... http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html...starts him talking about media compensations, TV shows, books etc......a lot of hem hawing from GA etc.  take particular note starting at line 13 of page 313

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: January 15, 2010, 10:18:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Who is JD?  On the murder charges...

01/14/2010    Correspondence   RECD FROM JD

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.