April 25, 2024, 04:04:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380733 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: January 15, 2010, 11:42:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Who is JD?  On the murder charges...

01/14/2010    Correspondence   RECD FROM JD

Jonathan Daly??

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_J_Daly071708.htm

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: January 15, 2010, 11:48:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Morning tupelo....the more I think about this the more I think it might not be a person...makes one go uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: January 15, 2010, 12:00:42 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Morning tupelo....the more I think about this the more I think it might not be a person...makes one go uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm???

I went to acandyrose too, LOL, and saw Jonathon Daly and Joyce Dickens. Then my friend said maybe it's something like Juvenile Dept. or Justice Dept. So you two are thinking along the same line, somewhat. I wonder if media will be interested.....we are!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1783 on: January 15, 2010, 12:04:44 PM »

Sunny
yes I do believe it's all a charade for the money for sure. But I pray that their true involvement and the extent of their knowledge comes to light during trial. Iwish they could be prosecuted but they've managed to skate so far.......
The thing that really chaps me is that even if they lose their credibility with the charity biz, the media biz is still going to pay them well. So sick

I really doubt the donations are rolling in......I do believe they have a contract with NBC and that's where their $$$'s are coming from. Plus advances on book and movie rights. I just can't believe they have some rich benefactor paying all their bills and putting money in their bank account.   George ALMOST admitted to it in his depo ...he was doing some fancy side stepping IIRC.  The media have little interest in them anymore.....GA proved that by calling his girlfriend at FOX and reading that stupid living under a microscope thing just to make sure the public had not forgotten them!!  Perhaps they really needs some donations and thought this would hit the wallets of some bleeding hearts and the would get some donations.  I have no doubt that the next incident, either a plea deal or trial on the fraud charges, will bring us another round of morning show appearances...... puker puker

Sunny, can you refresh my memory about what George ALMOST admitted? Thanks

Good Morning BOO and Monks.  Boo, starting on page 313 of GA's depo.... http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html...starts him talking about media compensations, TV shows, books etc......a lot of hem hawing from GA etc.  take particular note starting at line 13 of page 313

Thank you so much Sunny. Bless all you Monkeys who read all this, my stomach was in knots at his hemming and hawing. I could tell he kept referring to himself as in "I did not", but it could easily be seen as Cindy was doing all the negotiations and he was not in the loop, but knew about it. I can see Cindy meeting with these people and little George being sat in the corner with his glass of water and a puzzle to keep him busy as the grownups talk.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: January 15, 2010, 12:15:49 PM »

Thank you so much Sunny. Bless all you Monkeys who read all this, my stomach was in knots at his hemming and hawing. I could tell he kept referring to himself as in "I did not", but it could easily be seen as Cindy was doing all the negotiations and he was not in the loop, but knew about it. I can see Cindy meeting with these people and little George being sat in the corner with his glass of water and a puzzle to keep him busy as the grownups talk.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: January 15, 2010, 01:19:09 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

I went to acandyrose too, LOL, and saw Jonathon Daly and Joyce Dickens. Then my friend said maybe it's something like Juvenile Dept. or Justice Dept. So you two are thinking along the same line, somewhat. I wonder if media will be interested.....we are!
  I hope someone in the media is interested too!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: January 15, 2010, 01:45:02 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/wftv-starts-central-florida-spotlight-on-saturday.html
WFTV starts ‘Central Florida Spotlight’ on Saturday
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 15 2010 12:28 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

A local public-affairs program, “Central Florida Spotlight,” debuts at 12:30 p.m. Saturday on WFTV-Channel 9.

“The idea is to take complicated issues and walk through the challenges and work toward options,” said host/executive producer Craig Patrick. By offering options, Patrick said he hopes the program empowers viewers and inspires positive change.

The first topic: the energy crisis and alternative-energy options. The half-hour program mixes reports and panel discussions.

The first guests will be Deirdre Macnab, president of the Florida League of Women Voters; Charles Lee, director of advocacy for Audubon of Florida; and Dr. James Fenton, director of the Florida Solar Energy Center at the University of Central Florida.

The second show will look at education and school funding, Patrick said. Other episodes will focus on transportation, state investments and protecting your money.  The show also will take reports from WFTV newscasts and expand them.

“We’re looking at issues,” Patric said. “It’s an issues show.”

Could there be a Casey Anthony show? Patrick said he could envision one closer to the murder trial.

Patrick said WFTV has an ongoing commitment to the show, which will air regularly at 12:30 p.m. Saturdays and will cover politics closer to the election.

Patrick has been with WFTV for a year and is executive producer of special projects.  Previously, he was a news and political reporter at WTVT in Tampa. He has won eight Emmys for his on-air work.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: January 15, 2010, 01:47:23 PM »

http://north-shore-times.whereilive.com.au/lifestyle/story/director-s-focus-on-trial-by-media/

Director’s focus on trial by media
    * lifestyle
          o Arts & Entertainment
15 Jan 10 @ 08:09pm by Polly Simons
WHERE do you go next when your last production starred Cate Blanchett, travelled to New York and received rave reviews?

If you’re Sydney Theatre Company, you bring in a hotshot Hollywood director, entice him to write a brand-new play and cast an award-winning actress and a host of other faces to be its stars.

That’s the premise of Tot Mom, directed by Steven Soderbergh and starring award-winning actress Essie Davis.

Based on actual events following the 2008 disappearance and murder of Florida toddler Caylee Anthony, the “tot mom” of the title is her mother Casey Anthony, chief suspect in her murder.

In Tot Mom, she is also the subject of much media speculation, presided over by pop-justice show host Nancy Grace (Davis), whose flawless presence is projected on large TV screens.

It’s engrossing stuff, not the least of which is because it’s true, word-for-word from television shows, court documents and police reports of Caylee’s disappearance.
Soderbergh chose to focus on how media interest took it from a simple murder investigation to a news spectacle and contrasts Caylee’s case with other deaths and disappearances.

The performances of actors, including Wayne Blair, Zoe Carides and Rhys Muldoon, are faultless but the star of the show is Davis.

It’s over-the-top and unmistakably American but it’s unlike anything you’ve seen before and that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

Tot Mom is at Wharf 1 until February 7.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: January 15, 2010, 01:47:54 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

I hope someone in the media is interested too!! 

Me too!

~ Peter Frampton
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1789 on: January 15, 2010, 01:58:07 PM »

Sunny
yes I do believe it's all a charade for the money for sure. But I pray that their true involvement and the extent of their knowledge comes to light during trial. Iwish they could be prosecuted but they've managed to skate so far.......
The thing that really chaps me is that even if they lose their credibility with the charity biz, the media biz is still going to pay them well. So sick

I really doubt the donations are rolling in......I do believe they have a contract with NBC and that's where their $$$'s are coming from. Plus advances on book and movie rights. I just can't believe they have some rich benefactor paying all their bills and putting money in their bank account.   George ALMOST admitted to it in his depo ...he was doing some fancy side stepping IIRC.  The media have little interest in them anymore.....GA proved that by calling his girlfriend at FOX and reading that stupid living under a microscope thing just to make sure the public had not forgotten them!!  Perhaps they really needs some donations and thought this would hit the wallets of some bleeding hearts and the would get some donations.  I have no doubt that the next incident, either a plea deal or trial on the fraud charges, will bring us another round of morning show appearances...... puker puker

Hi, Sunny and all the Monkeys!

OR... their evil plan is to be such an annoyance people will start PAYING them to go away and be quiet.  I almost would.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: January 15, 2010, 02:43:02 PM »

trim...thanks for the updates...you ROCK!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: January 15, 2010, 02:53:11 PM »

Sunny

Hi, Sunny and all the Monkeys!

OR... their evil plan is to be such an annoyance people will start PAYING them to go away and be quiet.  I almost would.

Hi Girlz!    Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: January 15, 2010, 04:54:03 PM »

OK, here we go, keep your eyes and ears open.

01/15/2010           Transaction Assessment            5.00
01/15/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-03735    LYON, ANDREA D, Esquire    (5.00)
01/15/2010           Transaction Assessment            5.00
01/15/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-03736    MEDIA    (5.00)

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: January 15, 2010, 05:22:50 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22246396/detail.html

It's a letter from a researcher, scientist.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: January 15, 2010, 05:42:14 PM »

That's some well rounded guy. A scientist by day, a super sleuthing investigator by night.  For the amount of time it took to find that much info I would have to assume that he had more motive other than being a concerned citizen. Isn't it a huge coincidence that an inmate writes last week, the Myspace has new activity, bloggers are revealing long hidden secrets about ZG and now this.
It's criminal the way Jesse G and now his family are persecuted. I want this defense and their dirty tactics exposed. They shouldn't be allowed to encourage and probably assist with this. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: January 15, 2010, 05:45:34 PM »

Thanks tupelo....another nut on the loose. I wonder who did this for Cindy?  A concerned citizen who will not sign her name.... Monkey Devil!  Cindy, oh Cindy...can you come out and play!!  No doubt in my mind Cindy is behind this 100%

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: January 15, 2010, 05:50:49 PM »

Thanks Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: January 15, 2010, 05:50:53 PM »

......and if one speck of this is true why hasn't Baez ever said one thing.  maybe because it's safe for a "concerned citizen"  or jail inmate to fabricate stories but not so safe for a lousy atty?   So, the only thing that can be deduced is that when the defense has nothing and they have very little ethics, make up lots of cra* and throw it as far and wide as you can.
Oughta be a law.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: January 15, 2010, 05:51:52 PM »

That's some well rounded guy. A scientist by day, a super sleuthing investigator by night.  For the amount of time it took to find that much info I would have to assume that he had more motive other than being a concerned citizen. Isn't it a huge coincidence that an inmate writes last week, the Myspace has new activity, bloggers are revealing long hidden secrets about ZG and now this.
It's criminal the way Jesse G and now his family are persecuted. I want this defense and their dirty tactics exposed. They shouldn't be allowed to encourage and probably assist with this. 

Oh boy,I knew it had been too quiet.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: January 15, 2010, 05:54:09 PM »

uuummmm now where have we heard this before...and recently....the prosecution has a personal vendetta against Casey cause she wouldn't cut a deal and admit to something she didn't do........ummmmm isn't that the essence of the hand written note Casey wrote to the Judge?

Ryan Pasley and Jesse Grund ....poor guys......are  potential suspects....from the mouth of Cindy Anthony...I have no doubt!!.  I honeslyt believe if LE checked for finger prints on that letter they would find CA's.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.