March 28, 2024, 07:10:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 379457 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: January 18, 2010, 06:22:39 PM »

I saw this link posted on HM......       http://blogs.myspace.com/470106812

No spell or grammar check on Myspace, huh?  Wouldn't it be great if it had stupid check?

PS:  Good Morning.

LOL! I was just thinking the same thing.  It's hard enough to read that "crap", let alone read through all the spelling and grammatical errors.  Geesh,  if you want to get a point across and capture somebody's attention, at least learn how to write or "stupid check"!  That hurt my eyes, so couldn't even read it past the first 5 lines (can't say paragraph, because there wasn't any), if I wanted to.   

I swear I got the giggles reading it.....everyone can tell casey is intelligent   her father is an ex cop, she has nursing skills???...I think the winter months are getting to me!   Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: January 18, 2010, 06:25:25 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/18/casey_anthonys_check_fraud_case_delayed.html

Casey Anthony’s Check Fraud Trial Delayed

Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony’s check fraud trial was supposed to start Jan. 25.

However, News 13 has learned the trial isn’t going to happen.

Anthony is facing charges of stealing checks from her friend Amy Huizenga.

Meanwhile in Anthony’s murder case, there are still motions connected to the case that haven't been heard, such as a change of venue.

Sources told News 13 certain depositions still haven't been taken.

According to sources, a court hearing connected to Anthony's murder case scheduled for this week also will not take place.

I will read on to see if we have more info....but I am not surprised   delay, delay, delay when you have no defense strategy....delay

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: January 18, 2010, 06:29:04 PM »

One of the reasons that Thursday's court hearing isn't a go is because, Andrea is scheduled to be in Chicago the night before signing books. At Barnes and Noble Jan 20 at 6:00 pm.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: January 18, 2010, 06:31:21 PM »

been lurking for a long time and just want to say that i am ready for the 25th

Nice to have you posting with us!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: January 18, 2010, 06:33:30 PM »

Thanks, Tupelo.  Wow, the defense, or SOMEBODY, (the A's,) are really going all out on the full court press, aren't they?  I guess it's crunch time.  I just can't believe how arrogant they all are, that they think people won't see through their smoke screens.  I mean, really, they've fallen in a lake of stupid, and are drowning.  Well, I for one, refuse to send them a life preserver.  If they indeed read hereand on other forums, they have to know how ridiculous the public thinks they are. 

(Bah, I was so relaxed from my vacation...Where is my Wine Monkey?)

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Oh wow I see Joy at work again. lol Her name is written all over that post.

Hi Darla.................sure could be Joy

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: January 18, 2010, 06:34:52 PM »

Hi whatU!  Glad to see you decided to stop lurking and join in!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: January 18, 2010, 06:37:54 PM »

I know I saw a list someplace of all the motions filed in both the fraud and murder cases........as well as the rulings and what has not been ruled on.....anyone know where such a list might be list might be?

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1947 on: January 18, 2010, 06:46:25 PM »

I guess we all knew something like this was going to happen, and in true form, they've waited til the last moment. As of now, nothing has been filed with the clerk of court, so I'll be keeping watch on that.

Back to the letter and myspace posts made recently....check out this comment by Deb Bromley back in Oct. of 2008   Post #2173
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TAMBSIAE9U7GBCLI4/p105

Wow, that surely is similar. Very similar.

Just found this:
And Bromley stated that she was a self-proclaimed NASA Scientific Researcher on WS and Topix, did she?

from a comment made by Jager Bomb at: http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:LPqZMzR4Vl8J:www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TBMIGQ0GPE10JAM0B/p373+deb+bromley+ohio&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Actually, I found her quite quickly by googling her name and city.
http://www.openpr.com/news/8363/Treasure-Adventure-Releases-New-Downloadable-Treasure-Hunt-Games.html
look all the way down at the bottom. Silly girl should know better than to use her real name and city.

Yeah. good find.

My point was though, I think she could very well be the writer of the letter to Strickland. The post she made and the letter are so similar.

Oh I'm sure you are correct Brandi. Line for line, she's the one.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1948 on: January 18, 2010, 06:51:02 PM »

Welcome WhatU! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1949 on: January 18, 2010, 06:57:11 PM »

Welcome WhatU! 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: January 18, 2010, 07:19:13 PM »

I saw this link posted on HM......       http://blogs.myspace.com/470

No spell or grammar check on Myspace, huh?  Wouldn't it be great if it had stupid check?

PS:  Good Morning.

LOL! I was just thinking the same thing.  It's hard enough to read that "crap", let alone read through all the spelling and grammatical errors.  Geesh,  if you want to get a point across and capture somebody's attention, at least learn how to write or "stupid check"!  That hurt my eyes, so couldn't even read it past the first 5 lines (can't say paragraph, because there wasn't any), if I wanted to.   

I swear I got the giggles reading it.....everyone can tell casey is intelligent   her father is an ex cop, she has nursing skills???...I think the winter months are getting to me!   Monkey Devil!
Sunny I went to myspace and made a comment and guess what! they didnt post it! I nearly choked on my  food when I read that casey is intelligent and a nurse to top it off. A nurse of what?   omg they even went as far as to mention casey f***ing baez they used the whole word. I wouldnt use here. I think its a cindy supporter!!! these peeps are so disgusting I am so sick of them!! I too have  developed high blood pressure since this case  started.  I am so sick of cindy attacking LE but says nothing about   the inept council her daughters getting. I wrote cindy and told her to please take her daughter a change of clothes for christs sake. These people are so bazaar!! cindy and george and lee yeah the whole family is narrissistic sociopaths. It started with cindy and  made its way thru the whole family. Just if she would let go of georges balls!! we ma hear some truth. I am sick of them throwing everybody under the bus!!  wouldnt it be nice if the chewing gum companies went bankrupt!! that annoys me to the max! yeah casey is socio too.  cindy has no regard for her parents! they  have tosee her on TV making fools of themselves. I feel for her parents and other family members. its all about cindy and the money! dont think they will ever have to work again..   I seen the natalee hlloway satory last night and  did a comparison of the two women !! no comparison beth has class and style..
my blood pressure is rising!! sorry about the type o's yall know what I am trying to convey here!!! IM SO sick of these people!!! they put the funk in dysfunction!!!  after reading my space I felt like pulling my hair and screaming stop enough  but we all know theres still a ways to go. I may have to be baker acted !! just dont put me in the same padded room with  joy pleeze!!!

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: January 18, 2010, 07:57:05 PM »

Thanks, Tupelo.  Wow, the defense, or SOMEBODY, (the A's,) are really going all out on the full court press, aren't they?  I guess it's crunch time.  I just can't believe how arrogant they all are, that they think people won't see through their smoke screens.  I mean, really, they've fallen in a lake of stupid, and are drowning.  Well, I for one, refuse to send them a life preserver.  If they indeed read hereand on other forums, they have to know how ridiculous the public thinks they are. 

Wowser
The writer certainly has some spelling issues  "dambed if you dambed if you don't", so "decregiously" and one of my faves, the "sapposed sticker",  I have to agree with you girls, it's like JW's fingerprint.  What does anybody bet that all known Casey supporters got a email or letter asking for a letter/blog campaign, it's too very suspicious that all these people woke up last week and decided to write all this chit at the same time. Whadda they think, we were born yesterday? Duh.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: January 18, 2010, 09:00:18 PM »

Sunny I went to myspace and made a comment and guess what! they didnt post it! I nearly choked on my  food when I read that casey is intelligent and a nurse to top it off. A nurse of what?   omg they even went as far as to mention casey f***ing baez they used the whole word. I wouldnt use here. I think its a cindy supporter!!! these peeps are so disgusting I am so sick of them!! I too have  developed high blood pressure since this case  started.  I am so sick of cindy attacking LE but says nothing about   the inept council her daughters getting. I wrote cindy and told her to please take her daughter a change of clothes for christs sake. These people are so bazaar!! cindy and george and lee yeah the whole family is narrissistic sociopaths. It started with cindy and  made its way thru the whole family. Just if she would let go of georges balls!! we ma hear some truth. I am sick of them throwing everybody under the bus!!  wouldnt it be nice if the chewing gum companies went bankrupt!! that annoys me to the max! yeah casey is socio too.  cindy has no regard for her parents! they  have tosee her on TV making fools of themselves. I feel for her parents and other family members. its all about cindy and the money! dont think they will ever have to work again..   I seen the natalee hlloway satory last night and  did a comparison of the two women !! no comparison beth has class and style..
my blood pressure is rising!! sorry about the type o's yall know what I am trying to convey here!!! IM SO sick of these people!!! they put the funk in dysfunction!!!  after reading my space I felt like pulling my hair and screaming stop enough  but we all know theres still a ways to go. I may have to be baker acted !! just dont put me in the same padded room with  joy pleeze!!!

loca, just take some deeps breaths.......don't let these vermin upset you.....I watched Natalee's story last night as well  and you are so right...no comparison.....Beth is a class act. I feel like you do about the A's...but I just gotta keep on believing that what goes around comes around. These people will NEVER be happy no matter how much blood money they make. Caylee wil be with them the rest of their lives for sure. But not in the way they think...she will be there to haunt them....in the darkest hours of the night....when their bodies and minds are begging for sleep. Caylee will be there asking, Why didn't you protect me? Why did you let me lay out in that swamp ..so close to home?  Why did your forsake me?  Why didn't you love me ENOUGH?      PS: We will not let them Baker Act you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: January 18, 2010, 09:02:43 PM »

Wowser
The writer certainly has some spelling issues  "dambed if you dambed if you don't", so "decregiously" and one of my faves, the "sapposed sticker",  I have to agree with you girls, it's like JW's fingerprint.  What does anybody bet that all known Casey supporters got a email or letter asking for a letter/blog campaign, it's too very suspicious that all these people woke up last week and decided to write all this chit at the same time. Whadda they think, we were born yesterday? Duh.

Miz...there are not many Casey supporters so the stuff they put out is mainly read by US!  LOL  And I do know that all this STUFF is sent to the defense, just so they know what's out there

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: January 18, 2010, 10:11:39 PM »

Welcome to our parallel universe!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: January 19, 2010, 08:33:03 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-whats-happening-next-good-question.html
Check-fraud trial delayed, Central Florida News 13 reports »
Casey Anthony: What’s happening next? Good question
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, Orlando Sentinel, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 18 2010 5:33 PM
Discuss This: Comments(97) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

There were a range of reports about Casey Anthony today.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported that a status hearing in her murder trial had been delayed to Monday. That is the day her check-fraud trial is supposed to start.

WESH-Channel 2 reminded viewers that her check-fraud trial is supposed to start Monday.

Central Florida News 13 reported that the check-fraud trial won’t happen next week. The cable news station cited sources who said depositions haven’t been taken; those sources also a said hearing in the Anthony murder case, scheduled for this week, won’t happen either.

The Sentinel reported that the check-fraud case is likely to be delayed because motions haven’t been addressed by the court, but that Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland hasn’t officially delayed the trial. Yet prosecutors and Anthony’s defense team will appear at a pre-trial hearing Thursday to address some  issues in the case, the Sentinel added.
We should learn more tomorrow. The court and the State Attorney’s Office are closed today for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: January 19, 2010, 08:34:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hopefully today we will find out exactly what is going on with the hearings. The media had various accounts of what was going to happen, through unnamed sources, so I hope there are motions filed bright and early this am and we see them sometime today.  WFTV said Thursday's hearing was going to be moved to Monday's hearing, I hope that is correct, we need to get things settled and get this fraud trial going, now!

Have a marvelous day!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: January 19, 2010, 08:34:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: January 19, 2010, 08:36:29 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-whats-happening-next-good-question.html
Check-fraud trial delayed, Central Florida News 13 reports »
Casey Anthony: What’s happening next? Good question
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, Orlando Sentinel, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 18 2010 5:33 PM
Discuss This: Comments(97) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

There were a range of reports about Casey Anthony today.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported that a status hearing in her murder trial had been delayed to Monday. That is the day her check-fraud trial is supposed to start.

WESH-Channel 2 reminded viewers that her check-fraud trial is supposed to start Monday.

Central Florida News 13 reported that the check-fraud trial won’t happen next week. The cable news station cited sources who said depositions haven’t been taken; those sources also a said hearing in the Anthony murder case, scheduled for this week, won’t happen either.

The Sentinel reported that the check-fraud case is likely to be delayed because motions haven’t been addressed by the court, but that Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland hasn’t officially delayed the trial. Yet prosecutors and Anthony’s defense team will appear at a pre-trial hearing Thursday to address some  issues in the case, the Sentinel added.
We should learn more tomorrow. The court and the State Attorney’s Office are closed today for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.

Thanks Trimm!  Hope we find out sooner than later.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: January 19, 2010, 08:40:22 AM »

One of Brandi's creations:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.