April 24, 2024, 10:49:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380701 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: December 17, 2009, 02:41:37 PM »

One more thing ...

"If this can happen to Casey; it can happen to you."

Nope. My daughter is alive and well. I would never do what Casey did. Thus, it will never "happen" to me.

Happening to her? She did this to herself.

JUSTICE is what is happening to her. Deal with it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #221 on: December 17, 2009, 02:42:26 PM »

This article explains the 5 motions and which ones are still outstanding:

Casey Anthony case: Judge denies two of the five motions from Friday so far

Orange Circuit Court Stan Strickland issued these rulings today in the motions heard last week in the case against Casey Anthony.

He denied the defense' request to order the jail to destroy video of any visits Anthony has with her family. Her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, have said they haven't visit their daughter at the jail in a year for fear the videos of their visits will be released to the public and be picked apart by TV commentators. Previous visits last year were released.

Strickland denied the defense's request to dismiss any of the 13 counts of various fraud charges filed against Anthony. She's accused of taking without permission a checkbook that belong to a friend and writing several checks to pay for clothes and groceries.

The judge ruled that statement of Joe Jordon, who was a volunteer for Texas EquuSearch, which was recorded in October can't be released. Texas EquuSearch is a volunteer group that helped look for Caylee last year. Jordon illegally recorded a conversation he had with a defense investigator without the investigator's consent.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder and remains in the Orange County Jail. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, last year. The toddler was reported missing in July 2008 and her remains were found five months later scattered in woods near her home.

Strickland heard several motions on Friday. He's expected to rule soon on the remaining two issues, which include whether the state can pursue the death penalty and whether the jail can continue to record Anthony's visits with her attorneys.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-rulings-20091216,0,3644827.story

Thanks NR...this sums it up nicely...I just never seem to have enough time to read through here or anywhere lately...appreciate the update 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: December 17, 2009, 02:49:54 PM »

The real reason the Ants do not want the jail to tape their visits is because they do not get paid for it once it is released, nor a trip, hotel and crab puffs.  Now if the mean old justice system would just get with the times and treat them like all the morning shows do they would have no issue about seeing their daughter dearest in jail.  JMO
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #223 on: December 17, 2009, 02:51:43 PM »

The real reason the Ants do not want the jail to tape their visits is because they do not get paid for it once it is released, nor a trip, hotel and crab puffs.  Now if the mean old justice system would just get with the times and treat them like all the morning shows do they would have no issue about seeing their daughter dearest in jail.  JMO

maybe they could get a sponsor ... or use product placement ... 

I remember you, Caylee.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: December 17, 2009, 02:59:20 PM »

maybe they could get a sponsor ... or use product placement ... 

Thanks monkeys for all the updates and news postings.  Been hanging out in the rafters mostly today while I am working.  Time to go do some more christmas shopping and other errands.  Maybe when I get back there will be more answers on the court motions.   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: December 17, 2009, 03:17:42 PM »

O/T

Police are having a news conference for missing 4 year old Marc Bookal in next hour

News conference for missing Susan Powell at 2:00 MDT
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #226 on: December 17, 2009, 03:26:24 PM »

RE the duct tape. It seems to have riled Casey up. So, what are your thoughts?

Placed over the nose and mouth. Is that fact?

Makes sense if the intent was to kill --

If it was to stage a kidnapping scenario -- why not just over the mouth?

And if this is indeed how Casey killed her -- why add the heart sticker? I duct taped your nose and mouth but I love you so I'm adding a heart???

Not quite clicking in my head yet.

You are trying to make sense of an act that a Mother did while killing her child. Nothing will truly click, because of the fact that she WANTED to do this, she planned for this. Putting a sticker on the tape was just icing for her. She probably giggled at it while Caylee was suffocating. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #227 on: December 17, 2009, 03:29:11 PM »

"The judge ruled that statement of Joe Jordon, who was a volunteer for Texas EquuSearch, which was recorded in October can't be released. Texas EquuSearch is a volunteer group that helped look for Caylee last year. Jordon illegally recorded a conversation he had with a defense investigator without the investigator's consent."

OK does this mean the Joe Jordon got the defense investigator to say things he shouldn't have?? Maybe stating something about Casey's guilt or an improper relationship with Baez? We can only speculate.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #228 on: December 17, 2009, 03:34:52 PM »

Well, damn, she had me fooled for a minute or two. But I didn't catch the glare of evil until Capp posted it ... here I was thinking she might just be ashamed of herself.

During trial we will be shovelin' all the BS all day long ...
in the begining I too thought her tearand theatrics were real. After seeing her wipe nothing I thought of hell no!! and by the way  the whole world knows she is guilty and they know there were no tears for caylee. Her parents are so full of themselves. she is going to  be  lonely in prison  or perhaps not! I dont think her parents will visit her nor will her brother who has disappeared into the sunset!

Now Loca, he is only doing what the rest of us would, disappear as fast as we could. Hell, I'd be changing my name!!!
Not that I have any love for Lee, the little jackazz, but he is doing what Cindy and George should have from the beginning, disappear! No lime light, no interviews, just keep your head down and GO TO WORK!!! I would not be surprised if we never see him at the trial. I'm sure he has no plans to ever visit her either. IMO they should grab a clue from their son. JMO

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: December 17, 2009, 03:59:12 PM »

"The judge ruled that statement of Joe Jordon, who was a volunteer for Texas EquuSearch, which was recorded in October can't be released. Texas EquuSearch is a volunteer group that helped look for Caylee last year. Jordon illegally recorded a conversation he had with a defense investigator without the investigator's consent."

OK does this mean the Joe Jordon got the defense investigator to say things he shouldn't have?? Maybe stating something about Casey's guilt or an improper relationship with Baez? We can only speculate.

Your probably gonna throw something at me..but

This isn't the Joesph Jordan who was searching and use to post here ??? this is someone else ??

BTW Boo.....HI !!!!Long time, no see We got our Christmas tree already and...yes....
it sit's on the FLOOR ! Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey
Good to see you...I read your great post the other day

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #230 on: December 17, 2009, 04:07:01 PM »

It is the same Joseph Jordan who posted here and on Websleuths.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #231 on: December 17, 2009, 04:07:11 PM »

This isn't the Joesph Jordan who was searching and use to post here ??? this is someone else ??

BTW Boo.....HI !!!!Long time, no see We got our Christmas tree already and...yes....
See, I do believe he did post here at one time according to what I read in earlier posts...but don't take my word as gospel.   

Boo you are looking darling - so nice to see you. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: December 17, 2009, 04:17:34 PM »

OK...as usual, I'm in a confused state...if I remember correctly, he was a "friendly" poster here...

We don't know what this is all about ?  I missed so much this summer and really am lost

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 17, 2009, 04:19:53 PM »

Good Morning Monks....finally got caught up.....

I talked with an attorney friend last night regarding MY confusion with the order that was denied that only mentioned  not destroying the videos.....my friend said the order was for the entire motion....so the video taping of any visits family/friends (not that she has any friends left) will continued to be video taped and released via the Sunshine Law. My friend, although she does NOT practice law in Fl, but in TX said IHO  the defense knew this was never going to fly and could have been a collaboration of the defense and BC to try to diffuse all the chatter about the A's NOT visiting their daughter. She also agrees with me that it's not because of the videos, but because KC doesn't want to see them. Now whether this is her choice alone or because JB has told her...'whatever'.... anyway thought I'd share this with you.
Thanks Sunny  Maybe it isn't just Casey that doesn't want to see her parents. Her parents may really not want to see her either.
I have thought the same thing at times - and, I have wondered what the heck would happen if KC were to escape all these charges (never ever gonna happen IMO) but can you imagine how Cindy would handle that????  No more limelight for Cindy and Georgie - I am afraid that would be the start of WWIII if it ever happened - KC would be a huge obstacle in the pathway of Cindy's new found fame on the media circuit spewing her lies and collecting all that money.

I think there'd be more searches for neck breaking, household weapons, and chloroform. But it would be Cindy doing the searching. Those two would not survive one another. Lock 'em in a cell and let 'em go at it.

Yup! I made this visual last year. Still waiting on it to become a reality!

Brandi That is a bee-ut-i-ful thing.  I hope that happens soon.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #234 on: December 17, 2009, 04:20:13 PM »

OK...as usual, I'm in a confused state...if I remember correctly, he was a "friendly" poster here...

We don't know what this is all about ?  I missed so much this summer and really am lost
He was a friendly poster on both websites. He did a tremendous amount of work in searching for Caylee, and handing out flyers. I'm not sure what this is all about.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #235 on: December 17, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »

OMG Sea, I can't believe you remember that my full size Christmas tree is upside down and on the wall! You have a memory like an elephant! I think Klaas confirmed he posted here for a little bit. Very interesting. I wonder what he got on that recording!!?? Is there a court order for him to keep his mouth shut?? I don't remember seeing one. He could go on Good Morning America or the Today show and tell us what the defense investagator said! Maybe for Christmas?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #236 on: December 17, 2009, 04:25:01 PM »

Hi Missiontoconvict! You look very festive yourself! Hmmmm wonder if the Anthony's have decked the hall yet? Wonder what they will do THIS year for Christmas since 2 of their fingers are missing?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #237 on: December 17, 2009, 04:25:31 PM »

O/T

Police are having a news conference for missing 4 year old Marc Bookal in next hour

News conference for missing Susan Powell at 2:00 MDT

Police say press conference is off

City of Newburgh police are now saying there will be no press conference.

Previously a police spokesman had said that police were planning to hold a press conference at 11 Benkard Ave. in front of the home of Marc Bookal, 4, who went missing from him home at 1:20 p.m. Monday.

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091217/NEWS/912179983

sorry to interrupt but did not want monkeys waiting for it if not happening. back to the rafters I go.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: December 17, 2009, 04:32:27 PM »

OrlandoEast is back on the Orlando Sentinel Site asking that everyone write their state representative on behalf of Casey :

Ridiculous. These are the most aggregous civil rights violations in history. Amanda Knox has 10 times more civil rights than Casey.

The state of Florida is ripe for judicial reform. This case will lead that reform. I urge you to write your Congress person and demand jurisprudence for Casey.

If this can happen to Casey; it can happen to you.

OrlandoEAST (12/16/2009, 7:58 PM )

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-rulings-20091216,0,5440786,comment-display-all.story

Just reading that gave me a stomach ache.

I am going shopping.

CindyOrlando East needs to stop trying to use words of more than two syllables.  "Jurisprudence in this context is incorred".  The correct word is "Justice," of which I hope Casey gets her share.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: December 17, 2009, 04:33:53 PM »

OrlandoEast is back on the Orlando Sentinel Site asking that everyone write their state representative on behalf of Casey :

Ridiculous. These are the most aggregous civil rights violations in history. Amanda Knox has 10 times more civil rights than Casey.

The state of Florida is ripe for judicial reform. This case will lead that reform. I urge you to write your Congress person and demand jurisprudence for Casey.

If this can happen to Casey; it can happen to you.

OrlandoEAST (12/16/2009, 7:58 PM )

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-rulings-20091216,0,5440786,comment-display-all.story

Just reading that gave me a stomach ache.

I am going shopping.

CindyOrlando East needs to stop trying to use words of more than two syllables.  "Jurisprudence in this context is incorred".  The correct word is "Justice," of which I hope Casey gets her share.

LOL so is incorred.  Should be incorrect.  Nobody's perfect, but I don't pretend to be.  Cindy does.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.