April 19, 2024, 08:10:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380434 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #280 on: December 17, 2009, 06:22:54 PM »

However, he does have concerns about content of any videotape that might be released and has seen at least one that would impact Anthony's right to a fair trial, Strickland wrote.

Hmmmm very interesting! Wonder what he saw that would have an impact on a fair trial? Kissing? Fondling? Extreme anger? Wonder if she got pissed and started tossing things? Wonder if this has anything to do with the complaint that the judge filed against JB??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #281 on: December 17, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »

It is the same Joseph Jordan who posted here and on Websleuths.

OK...as usual, I'm in a confused state...if I remember correctly, he was a "friendly" poster here...

We don't know what this is all about ?  I missed so much this summer and really am lost

OK- from what I am reading on the web- so don't take it as gospel- he had a conversation with Mort Smith- the defense's Private Investigator ( works at the same college as A Lyons) discussing his efforts to search the Suburban drive area. He taped this conversation, which was illegal, and so it can not be evidence, can't even be listened to by SA or the defense as the Judge has sealed it...    now, according to where you are reading,Mort Smith apparently told JJ that 'they' had searched that area-  and also is supposed to have made suggestions that if JJ found anything he report it to the Defense, not LE.  Make what you want of that. 

I am still in a quandary why JJ did this...it seems he intended to record the interview.....so perhaps he was playing the investigators? Why would he tell the defense something different...unless he had a reason? Then he took the recording to the State....if the bolded statement above is correct...perhaps his intuition was a good thing after all.  Monkey Devil!.

And who is "They"???? Are we talking defense people who were going to tamper with evidence based on where KC told them to look? Or possibly Dominic Casey's looking expedition??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #282 on: December 17, 2009, 06:28:41 PM »

Guess that means G & C are not planning a holiday visit.
No, they probably will go on a cruise instead.

Or get another tat or some bling to remember the occasion.  I smell them appearing on morning shows soon again pandering their pity brigade.
Yes, and I can't wait for the day that no show will want them on, they have nothing to say anyway.
I was just going to type the same thing - after she is convicted and gone either to hell or prison the media interest will dry up and that will be the end of them. They will then be faced with the hardcore reality that they are a washed up middle aged couple that may have lived a bit high on the hog for awhile but with out family and their grandchild they are the poorest people on earth - I hope the sad reality hits them right between the eyes and it hurts real bad.

mission...may I add a word at the end of your last sentence?  SOON!!!!
YESSSS you certainly can

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #283 on: December 17, 2009, 06:58:12 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

YES VIRGINIA, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS AND A GOD.

Wow what good news to come in to tonight. Now I am curious as all get out about a tape that would be damaging to Casey. And something else.....If he is going to review all the tapes of Bozo and Casey, before they can be released, does that mean WE get to see them at some point in time?

I haven't had time to get on all day, Been chomping at the bits to sit down!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #284 on: December 17, 2009, 06:59:52 PM »

PTL!  Where's darla....it's time for her new favorite statement!!   
  I'm trying to figure this out, if Jordan told two different stories, why? What is in it for him to do that? I'm suspicious, people do things for a reason.

the only thing I can think of is he didn't intend to going in...but something(s) the investigator said prompted him into making that choice....perhaps at some point early on the investigator was trying to lead his statements??  Just a guess!
Could be, I just see no reason not to be totally honest, all it does if you don't is cause trouble.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: December 17, 2009, 07:01:33 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

YES VIRGINIA, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS AND A GOD.

Wow what good news to come in to tonight. Now I am curious as all get out about a tape that would be damaging to Casey. And something else.....If he is going to review all the tapes of Bozo and Casey, before they can be released, does that mean WE get to see them at some point in time?

I haven't had time to get on all day, Been chomping at the bits to sit down!
  Hope the second round of baking went well. I'm not sure, but I would like to see any videos with Casey and the lawyers.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #286 on: December 17, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »

It did NoRose, I sent 5 happy little campers home with all their goodies about 6:00 pm and tons of hugs and kisses

None of Biaz and Casey's tapes have been released so far, but really hope they get released now. Now that would be the icing on the cake>

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: December 17, 2009, 07:07:01 PM »

It did NoRose, I sent 5 happy little campers home with all their goodies about 6:00 pm and tons of hugs and kisses

None of Biaz and Casey's tapes have been released so far, but really hope they get released now. Now that would be the icing on the cake>
That's great    I can't imagine the public being able to see visitations of a lawyer and their client. I know that Florida is very liberal with their rules, but I find it hard to imagine those would be released. But it sure would be interesting to see 
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: December 17, 2009, 07:11:06 PM »

Maybe the tapes with atty's and Casey would show her acting classes on how to cry on cue and how to make sad faces. That would probably not help her get a fair trial.

I am so pleased with the Judge's decisions.

Caylee wins more rounds!
hippyschick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: December 17, 2009, 07:29:19 PM »

Hi everyone how are you tonight
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: December 17, 2009, 07:40:48 PM »

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Justice Frost nipping at your nose.....

BAM    BAM BAM BAM BAM

1 more denial to go to make the season bright....wink wink (and it is on the way)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: December 17, 2009, 07:54:56 PM »

OrlandoEast is back on the Orlando Sentinel Site asking that everyone write their state representative on behalf of Casey :

Ridiculous. These are the most aggregous civil rights violations in history. Amanda Knox has 10 times more civil rights than Casey.

The state of Florida is ripe for judicial reform. This case will lead that reform. I urge you to write your Congress person and demand jurisprudence for Casey.

If this can happen to Casey; it can happen to you.

OrlandoEAST (12/16/2009, 7:58 PM )

OMFG, this idiot doesnt even know what jurisprudence is apparently BAHAHAA.   Seriously Cindy & Joy should give up already & take a double dose of their meds, better yet they need straight jackets and muzzles!   

Twisted mindset should be thinking about how "this" happened to Caylee Marie NOT Casey - if the biotch was innocent she would have been frantically looking for her daughter instead of riding a pole (double meaning there), getting wasted, stealing & lying her lazy sorry @$$ her way thru life    Yeah Bella Vita NOT!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-rulings-20091216,0,5440786,comment-display-all.story

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: December 17, 2009, 07:54:58 PM »

will be interesting to see if they go or not

I don't think they went last year ...

Nope. They didn't.

This will make two Christmases in a row that they have not seen her.

They have not visited her since she went back to jail on Oct. 14, 2008.

I think both Casey and G&C like it like that. (Cindy saying she'd love to visit Casey is a crock, IMO.)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: December 17, 2009, 07:55:46 PM »

Hi everyone how are you tonight
Good, how are you? Glad the judge ruled like he did today. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: December 17, 2009, 07:55:57 PM »

OrlandoEast is back on the Orlando Sentinel Site asking that everyone write their state representative on behalf of Casey :

Ridiculous. These are the most aggregous civil rights violations in history. Amanda Knox has 10 times more civil rights than Casey.

The state of Florida is ripe for judicial reform. This case will lead that reform. I urge you to write your Congress person and demand jurisprudence for Casey.

If this can happen to Casey; it can happen to you.

OrlandoEAST (12/16/2009, 7:58 PM )

OMFG, this idiot doesnt even know what jurisprudence is apparently BAHAHAA.   Seriously Cindy & Joy should give up already & take a double dose of their meds, better yet they need straight jackets and muzzles!   

Twisted mindset should be thinking about how "this" happened to Caylee Marie NOT Casey - if the biotch was innocent she would have been frantically looking for her daughter instead of riding a pole (double meaning there), getting wasted, stealing & lying her lazy sorry @$$ her way thru life    Yeah Bella Vita NOT!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-rulings-20091216,0,5440786,comment-display-all.story

Opps that went in the box  different color is mine

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: December 17, 2009, 07:57:42 PM »

will be interesting to see if they go or not

I don't think they went last year ...

Nope. They didn't.

This will make two Christmases in a row that they have not seen her.

They have not visited her since she went back to jail on Oct. 14, 2008.

I think both Casey and G&C like it like that. (Cindy saying she'd love to visit Casey is a crock, IMO.)

The entire thing is a snowjob & they are they only ones that refuse to recognize that with the exception of a minisicule few we are not buying any of what they are selling

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: December 17, 2009, 08:32:45 PM »

I am sure that the tape that Judge Strickland is referring to is the one taken when Casey was informed that a skull had been found on Suburban drive - if her reaction to that news was aired publicly it might prejudice her chance of a fair trial....   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: December 17, 2009, 08:32:52 PM »

That's great    I can't imagine the public being able to see visitations of a lawyer and their client. I know that Florida is very liberal with their rules, but I find it hard to imagine those would be released. But it sure would be interesting to see 

I can't imagine meetings between attorneys and their clients being taped and released for public viewing.  Traditionally and in fact Constitutionally such meetings are never intruded upon by third parties.  The Florida Sunshine Law in this regard concerns me a great deal.  Certainly Judge Strickland ruled according to State law which he is bound to do, but I question the wisdom of this part of FL's Sunshine Law and fear it may be grounds for a successful appeal if Casey is convicted. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: December 17, 2009, 08:34:10 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony’s Body Language on the Today Show Indicates They Are Feigning Denial and Know Daughter Casey is Guilty

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Even through Cindy and George Anthony’s words on The Today Show say that they believe their daughter Casey is innocent, their body language clearly says something different. Their body language says they know their daughter is guilty of killing their granddaughter Caylee. The shoulder shrugs, hunched shoulders, bowed head, head jerks, vocal choking. uhms, pained facial expressions, lip pursing, Cindy’s closed eyes when speaking, and George’s constantly looking down, are just a few of the “tells” which say they are not telling the truth about what they really think of their daughter and her role in the murder of their granddaughter.

CINDY AND GEORGE MUST CLAIM SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALLOWING CASEY’S BAD BEHAVIOR IN THE PAST

I have always found Cindy Anthony’s yelling, belligerence, anger, rudeness, obnoxious and inappropriate gum chewing, manipulation, and hostility extremely offensive. While my dear friend Nancy Grace, who’s show on which I regularly appear on Headline News cuts Cindy a lot of slack just because she is a parent and is defending her daughter, I refuse to do so.

Like Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla who has seen Cindy up close and personal when he first bailed Casey out of jail, I find that Cindy is a large part of why Casey is in the predicament she is in.

While it is not always the parent’s fault that a child misbehaves as they do, in this case, I believe Cindy and George as well must take responsibility for letting their daughter run amuck over their lives. They knew about Casey’s lying and bad behavior throughout the years, yet they did nothing to stop it. They didn’t seek professional help or set serious boundaries for their daughter when they clearly knew something was wrong. Their letting her get away with her lying and stealing from them and others, not graduating from high school, lying about being in college, not even knowing she was out of a job, not even knowing Casey was pregnant and Cindy telling her own brother who asked about Casey’s growing abdomen that Casey was a “virgin: is unconscionable!!!!!!

*SNIPPED*

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: December 17, 2009, 08:37:52 PM »

There was certainly a blitz of rulings against Baez the last couple of days.  I would like to see Cindy's face when she heard the news.  No, I take that back.  I never want to see her face.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.