April 18, 2024, 06:49:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380402 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #300 on: December 17, 2009, 08:46:52 PM »

Thanks Seeme, interesting.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: December 17, 2009, 08:47:26 PM »

There was certainly a blitz of rulings against Baez the last couple of days.  I would like to see Cindy's face when she heard the news.  No, I take that back.  I never want to see her face.

Ditto on not wanting to see her face ever again

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: December 17, 2009, 08:51:13 PM »

There was certainly a blitz of rulings against Baez the last couple of days.  I would like to see Cindy's face when she heard the news.  No, I take that back.  I never want to see her face.

I take that back......I DO want to see her face when Linda Drane-Burdick rips her to smithereens.....oh yes, I look forward to the day

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
kimmy2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: December 17, 2009, 09:05:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Im thinking 'Justice for Caylee' has just begun!

We have sat here for over a year waiting for this  to begin and it has just started

I cannot wait til this trial starts and they put all the  sweet  pics of Caylee  in that court room
and make Casey look at them day after day...

Seeing all her friends and family get on the stand then seeing pics of the remains of lil Caylee and what she has  done to her lil girl

I really dont know how they are gonna controll her because then she will realize this is NOT about her its gonna be ALL about Caylee and getting JUSTICE for Caylee!!!!!

Live each day as if it were your last!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: December 17, 2009, 09:22:25 PM »

I want to comment on Dr. Glass' excellent article but I don't want to post her entire article again.  IMO she is right on the mark.  I believe that Cindy holds herself responsible for her granddaughter's death at least in part but will never admit it aloud and possibly never even to herself.  And I, too, hold Cindy responsible to some degree. During Casey's upbringing, Cindy  smoothed the way that led to this horrific act.  Never holding Casey responsible; Never admitting Casey or she could be wrong.  And as surely as night follows the day, it resulted in Caylee's death.  As Dr. Glass said, Cindy set no boundaries for Casey's behaviour. And Casey, being a sociopath, set herself no boundaries. 

Most of us put limits on our behaviour.  These are self-imposed and beyond them we will not go.  Casey went to any limits for self-gratification. Having never been taught, if she were capable of learning, civilization requires certain taboos.  The most important taboo in almost all cultures is murder.  And the murder of one's own offspring is somewhat rare even in the most barbaric cultures. But to Cindy and Casey, common mores don't apply.  They, Cindy and Casey,  occupy some exhalted position where the rules the rest of us live by are insignificant to the point of not existing.

While ultimately the blame must be put upon Casey, Cindy's participation in molding her into the creature she is must be recognized. IMO Cindy's almost hysterical acts on the night of July 15 and since then in an effort to tamper with evidence, interfere with the investigation and even lie to investigators should be addressed by law enforcement.

I also want to comment on Dr. Glass' pointing out that Cindy often says Caylee when she means Casey also indicates that Cindy doesn't emotionally recognize that her daughter and granddaughter are two different people.  They seem to be interchangeable in her mind.  And I also think that there was no separating line in Cindy's mind between her and Casey.  They are part of an intermingled organism with no division between them.  I have seen other mothers feel themselves to be part of their offspring to the point they can't recognize that they are two separate individuals.

So, IMO, Dr. Glass is correct when she says that Cindy is somewhat to blame for starting the series of events, beginning when Casey was an infant, that led inexorably to Caylee's murder.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: December 17, 2009, 09:32:26 PM »

I take that back......I DO want to see her face when Linda Drane-Burdick rips her to smithereens.....oh yes, I look forward to the day

Yeah, OK.  I can't wait to see her face when she is blasted to little bitty pieces by LD-B.  I will take great pleasure in seeing it and while I am not especially proud of it, well, that's the way it is.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: December 17, 2009, 09:35:26 PM »

Seemme Thanks for putting up that great article by Dr. Glass.  You always come through and it is much appreciated.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #307 on: December 17, 2009, 09:41:16 PM »

I watched the Melanie Mcguire trial ending on Youtube today as mentioned by another monkey. Hmmm it was oddly satisfying and I could clearly imagine what it's going to be like watching this reaction from Casey!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: December 17, 2009, 09:42:16 PM »

Yeah, OK.  I can't wait to see her face when she is blasted to little bitty pieces by LD-B.  I will take great pleasure in seeing it and while I am not especially proud of it, well, that's the way it is.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
I heard somewhere that orlando east(CINDYS ALIAS) she asking asking people to write letters to help casey.

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: December 17, 2009, 09:45:11 PM »

I heard somewhere that orlando east(CINDYS ALIAS) she asking asking people to write letters to help casey.

Oh well, in that case I'll sit right down and write that letter.  Sure, when pigs fly.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: December 17, 2009, 09:56:51 PM »

I want to comment on Dr. Glass' excellent article but I don't want to post her entire article again.  IMO she is right on the mark.  I believe that Cindy holds herself responsible for her granddaughter's death at least in part but will never admit it aloud and possibly never even to herself.  And I, too, hold Cindy responsible to some degree. During Casey's upbringing, Cindy  smoothed the way that led to this horrific act.  Never holding Casey responsible; Never admitting Casey or she could be wrong.  And as surely as night follows the day, it resulted in Caylee's death.  As Dr. Glass said, Cindy set no boundaries for Casey's behaviour. And Casey, being a sociopath, set herself no boundaries. 

Most of us put limits on our behaviour.  These are self-imposed and beyond them we will not go.  Casey went to any limits for self-gratification. Having never been taught, if she were capable of learning, civilization requires certain taboos.  The most important taboo in almost all cultures is murder.  And the murder of one's own offspring is somewhat rare even in the most barbaric cultures. But to Cindy and Casey, common mores don't apply.  They, Cindy and Casey,  occupy some exhalted position where the rules the rest of us live by are insignificant to the point of not existing.

While ultimately the blame must be put upon Casey, Cindy's participation in molding her into the creature she is must be recognized. IMO Cindy's almost hysterical acts on the night of July 15 and since then in an effort to tamper with evidence, interfere with the investigation and even lie to investigators should be addressed by law enforcement.

I also want to comment on Dr. Glass' pointing out that Cindy often says Caylee when she means Casey also indicates that Cindy doesn't emotionally recognize that her daughter and granddaughter are two different people.  They seem to be interchangeable in her mind.  And I also think that there was no separating line in Cindy's mind between her and Casey.  They are part of an intermingled organism with no division between them.  I have seen other mothers feel themselves to be part of their offspring to the point they can't recognize that they are two separate individuals.

So, IMO, Dr. Glass is correct when she says that Cindy is somewhat to blame for starting the series of events, beginning when Casey was an infant, that led inexorably to Caylee's murder.   

Well stated, Babybear! I so agree.

I also noticed on the Today Show as I watched it, that she once again, said "Caylee" when she meant "Casey." She so often does that! I agree, in Cindy's mind, she never made a distinguishing line between them. Probably why she and George said Caylee was "their" child. Remember those references? *shudder*

Oh, these people are not well. And are fooling no one.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: December 17, 2009, 10:56:46 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1108

Joy Wray’s Rap Sheet

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: December 17, 2009, 11:08:02 PM »

LOL Thanks Tupelo.  That's quite a record.  And that's the best the defense can do.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: December 18, 2009, 12:30:20 AM »

Dr. Glass on the money once again.   However, for a psychologist she should know that albeit Cindy & George could have interceded long before Casey's unwed pregnancy, etc. as well as not providing the toxic environment which indeed were triggers for Casey, they could not have prevented her from being a sociopath.    The fact that Casey is a sociopath meshing with such an unstable environment with examples for parents with a host of issues themselves, yes it is no wonder but certainly not an excuse for any of Casey's bad acts prior to killing Caylee & certainly not for killing an innocent precious baby knowing full well what the difference from right & wrong is.   She committed the ultimate selfish crime & was void of any emotion regarding her own flesh & blood, it doesnt get any more heinous than that, morally speaking.   The fact that Casey went through such great lengths to conceal her heinous & atrocious act to the extent that she did proves that she was well aware that what she did was well beyond wrong, despicable doesnt even cover it.   Everyone has had difficulties & adversities in life, its no defense to use those life experiences as excuses nor harm others in the process.   We live in a world where even if not provided at home, examples of decency, acceptable behavior, responsibility & accountability are all around us - to ignore the obvious is a choice deplorable individuals make.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: December 18, 2009, 12:45:46 AM »

Yeah!   Judge Strickland has denied Baez' motion to stop videotaping his visits with Casey.

Fabulous!

This is indeed good news.... I was hoping this would happen while I was gone.  Watchpots never boil. LOL MOTIONS DENIED

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: December 18, 2009, 01:07:06 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony’s Body Language on the Today Show Indicates They Are Feigning Denial and Know Daughter Casey is Guilty

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Even through Cindy and George Anthony’s words on The Today Show say that they believe their daughter Casey is innocent, their body language clearly says something different. Their body language says they know their daughter is guilty of killing their granddaughter Caylee. The shoulder shrugs, hunched shoulders, bowed head, head jerks, vocal choking. uhms, pained facial expressions, lip pursing, Cindy’s closed eyes when speaking, and George’s constantly looking down, are just a few of the “tells” which say they are not telling the truth about what they really think of their daughter and her role in the murder of their granddaughter.

CINDY AND GEORGE MUST CLAIM SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALLOWING CASEY’S BAD BEHAVIOR IN THE PAST

I have always found Cindy Anthony’s yelling, belligerence, anger, rudeness, obnoxious and inappropriate gum chewing, manipulation, and hostility extremely offensive. While my dear friend Nancy Grace, who’s show on which I regularly appear on Headline News cuts Cindy a lot of slack just because she is a parent and is defending her daughter, I refuse to do so.

Like Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla who has seen Cindy up close and personal when he first bailed Casey out of jail, I find that Cindy is a large part of why Casey is in the predicament she is in.

While it is not always the parent’s fault that a child misbehaves as they do, in this case, I believe Cindy and George as well must take responsibility for letting their daughter run amuck over their lives. They knew about Casey’s lying and bad behavior throughout the years, yet they did nothing to stop it. They didn’t seek professional help or set serious boundaries for their daughter when they clearly knew something was wrong. Their letting her get away with her lying and stealing from them and others, not graduating from high school, lying about being in college, not even knowing she was out of a job, not even knowing Casey was pregnant and Cindy telling her own brother who asked about Casey’s growing abdomen that Casey was a “virgin: is unconscionable!!!!!!

*SNIPPED*

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Thank you for posting this.  I found it to be very interesting reading.  I have to say.... I rewatched that interview as I had recorded it on the DVR.  Upon watching them closely, I too see that Cindy looks like she is giving in to the fact that her daughter is a murderer.  And George, just from what he told the detectives in the early interviews, I think he has suspected the truth all along.  They are coming to the end of the denial road and it is only going to get worse for them as this trial progresses.  I do think Casey will be convicted.  I hope the death penalty will be her sentence.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: December 18, 2009, 06:49:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/18/ap/government/main5993726.shtml
Dec. 18, 2009
Report: Death Sentences Decline; Death Rows Shrink

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: December 18, 2009, 06:54:25 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/17/videotaping_motion_denied_in_casey_case.html
 Casey Anthony Visits Will Continue To Be Taped
Friday, December 18, 2009 6:28:07 AM

ORLANDO -- The judge in Casey Anthony's murder case will allow the Orange County Jail to continue videotaping visits with her attorneys.

Anthony's lawyers filed a motion to prohibit the procedure, but Judge Stan Strickland said he'll allow their release, but not before he signs off on it.

He said state law favors public access.

Strickland also said he'll prohibit their release if he believes it will be prejudicial to her case.

In his ruling, the judge said any delay in the release of any recordings would be minimal, and the defendant's right to counsel and access to the courts would be protected.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: December 18, 2009, 06:59:47 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21995914/detail.html
Anthony's Visits To Still Be Taped
Judge Will Screen All Taped Visits Before Release

POSTED: Thursday, December 17, 2009
UPDATED: 7:05 pm EST December 17, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge has denied Casey Anthony's defense team's request to prevent the Orange County Jail from recording Anthony's visits with lawyers.
Judge Stan Strickland issued his ruling Thursday afternoon. He acknowledged that the release of these videos could affect Anthony's right to a fair trial, however, so he will view any video of taped visits involving Anthony before they are released to the public.

"The court has witnessed at least one prior video, which could arguably affect the defendant's right to a fair trial, as well as jury selection," Strickland said in his ruling.

In a hearing last week, Anthony's attorneys argued that the 23-year-old, who is facing a death penalty case, needed support from her family, which she is not able to get due to fear that any visits will be released to the media.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee was two when she was reported missing in July 2008, one month after she was last seen alive.

The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near Anthony's parents' home in East Orange County in Dec. 2008.

Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond.
Video  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21998292/index.html
Document  http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1217/21995916.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: December 18, 2009, 07:50:25 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1108
Joy Wray’s Rap Sheet
Joy Wray – self-professed “angel for Caylee” – and apparent defense witness de jour, who has submitted a handwritten note to Judge Strickland detailing all her inside information, has an illustrative past.  Unlike Roy Kronk, who was the target of a character assassination attempt by the defense team for Casey Anthony – a legal team that went so far as to allege he may have been involved in the murder of Caylee – Joy Wray (maiden name Joy Roseann Maggard), has a rap sheet that shows habitual criminal activity and spurts of – dare I say – insane behavior.  Roy Kronk has no criminal record.
Continued at link.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.