March 28, 2024, 11:25:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 379464 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #320 on: December 18, 2009, 08:04:32 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21995914/detail.html
Anthony's Visits To Still Be Taped
Judge Will Screen All Taped Visits Before Release

POSTED: Thursday, December 17, 2009
UPDATED: 7:05 pm EST December 17, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge has denied Casey Anthony's defense team's request to prevent the Orange County Jail from recording Anthony's visits with lawyers.
Judge Stan Strickland issued his ruling Thursday afternoon. He acknowledged that the release of these videos could affect Anthony's right to a fair trial, however, so he will view any video of taped visits involving Anthony before they are released to the public.

"The court has witnessed at least one prior video, which could arguably affect the defendant's right to a fair trial, as well as jury selection," Strickland said in his ruling.

In a hearing last week, Anthony's attorneys argued that the 23-year-old, who is facing a death penalty case, needed support from her family, which she is not able to get due to fear that any visits will be released to the media.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee was two when she was reported missing in July 2008, one month after she was last seen alive.

The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near Anthony's parents' home in East Orange County in Dec. 2008.

Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond.
Video  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21998292/index.html
Document  http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1217/21995916.pdf

This kinda concerns me...I wish Strickland had just slammed the door on this one...it's almost like he left it open a crack...let's see if anything crawls in

Good Morning Monkeys !!! I came in earlier this morning but no one was here...and I couldn't find the light switch Coffee's Ready !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: December 18, 2009, 08:17:02 AM »

Hello Monkeys!

Im thinking 'Justice for Caylee' has just begun!

We have sat here for over a year waiting for this  to begin and it has just started

I cannot wait til this trial starts and they put all the  sweet  pics of Caylee  in that court room
and make Casey look at them day after day...

Seeing all her friends and family get on the stand then seeing pics of the remains of lil Caylee and what she has  done to her lil girl

I really dont know how they are gonna controll her because then she will realize this is NOT about her its gonna be ALL about Caylee and getting JUSTICE for Caylee!!!!!

I hope they strap her to the chair with toothpicks holding her eye's open...then lock her up and throw away the key...I expect we'll see a lot of "Drama" in the courtroom and CA will be raising her hand to go to the ladies room about once every 3 minutes Monkey Devil!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: December 18, 2009, 08:19:17 AM »

However, he does have concerns about content of any videotape that might be released and has seen at least one that would impact Anthony's right to a fair trial, Strickland wrote.

Hmmmm very interesting! Wonder what he saw that would have an impact on a fair trial? Kissing? Fondling? Extreme anger? Wonder if she got pissed and started tossing things? Wonder if this has anything to do with the complaint that the judge filed against JB??

Mornin' Boo !! 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #323 on: December 18, 2009, 08:24:26 AM »

Morning sweet monkeys. 

Hmm, could Strickland be talking about the video in which Casey learn the remains were found. Keep in mind the UNIDENTIFED remains at that point.

I remember you, Caylee.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: December 18, 2009, 08:28:54 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I need some help understanding something.  Have we ever seen an attorney/defendant video?  I am curious because I thought it was only family/friend visitation that was available under the Sunshine Laws.  As I understood it, the video that Judge S. ordered sealed of Casey's reaction to the discovery of Caylee's remains did not include Baez.  Why hasn't some enterprising media type requested video of the attorney visits?  This is confusing me--I need some of Searcher's coffee.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: December 18, 2009, 08:29:15 AM »

Morning sweet monkeys. 

Hmm, could Strickland be talking about the video in which Casey learn the remains were found. Keep in mind the UNIDENTIFED remains at that point.

Did the judge ever view the video ? or did he base his decision on the motion alone....

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #326 on: December 18, 2009, 08:31:43 AM »

However, he does have concerns about content of any videotape that might be released and has seen at least one that would impact Anthony's right to a fair trial, Strickland wrote.

Hmmmm very interesting! Wonder what he saw that would have an impact on a fair trial? Kissing? Fondling? Extreme anger? Wonder if she got pissed and started tossing things? Wonder if this has anything to do with the complaint that the judge filed against JB??

Mornin' Boo !! 

Morning Sea, morning all monkeys!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: December 18, 2009, 08:31:46 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I need some help understanding something.  Have we ever seen an attorney/defendant video?  I am curious because I thought it was only family/friend visitation that was available under the Sunshine Laws.  As I understood it, the video that Judge S. ordered sealed of Casey's reaction to the discovery of Caylee's remains did not include Baez.  Why hasn't some enterprising media type requested video of the attorney visits?  This is confusing me--I need some of Searcher's coffee.

I don't think any have been released but I didn't/don't want to state that as fact as I missed a lot over the summer

New pot's brewin' !

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: December 18, 2009, 08:46:50 AM »

I don't think any have been released but I didn't/don't want to state that as fact as I missed a lot over the summer

New pot's brewin' !
Thanks, Sea, I need a transfusion this morning!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: December 18, 2009, 08:49:05 AM »

Morning Sea, morning all monkeys!

Mornin' again Boo...just wanted to say it again as you're very hard to catch up to

Gonna go check out the Christmas thread and see what I've missed for the last couple of days

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: December 18, 2009, 08:56:25 AM »

Morning sweet monkeys. 

but they can release them at trial right? for the jurors to see?
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #331 on: December 18, 2009, 09:03:52 AM »

Good morning monkeys!! The free time iv had this week, iv spent on SM and i am so grateful that all of you are still deeply devoted to seek justice for our angel Caylee Marie. Now Iv been reading the posts about your confusion of the ruling strickland made. Although I am a law student, im only a law student in CA so this may not apply to FL. From what I recall the "reaction to the remains" tape has been sealed and will never be seen by us, ever. It was in violation of Casey's rights, because she was in a medical facility of the jail. Much like the lawyer, client confidentiality. This is why they are saying that the lawyer visits are not going to be released until after the trial ends, as to not taint the jury pool. Its too bad, i would give up smoking for life to watch that "reactions to the remains" video! I hope this has cleared up some of your Q's. JMO

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: December 18, 2009, 09:05:47 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony’s Body Language on the Today Show Indicates They Are Feigning Denial and Know Daughter Casey is Guilty

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Even through Cindy and George Anthony’s words on The Today Show say that they believe their daughter Casey is innocent, their body language clearly says something different. Their body language says they know their daughter is guilty of killing their granddaughter Caylee. The shoulder shrugs, hunched shoulders, bowed head, head jerks, vocal choking. uhms, pained facial expressions, lip pursing, Cindy’s closed eyes when speaking, and George’s constantly looking down, are just a few of the “tells” which say they are not telling the truth about what they really think of their daughter and her role in the murder of their granddaughter.

CINDY AND GEORGE MUST CLAIM SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALLOWING CASEY’S BAD BEHAVIOR IN THE PAST

I have always found Cindy Anthony’s yelling, belligerence, anger, rudeness, obnoxious and inappropriate gum chewing, manipulation, and hostility extremely offensive. While my dear friend Nancy Grace, who’s show on which I regularly appear on Headline News cuts Cindy a lot of slack just because she is a parent and is defending her daughter, I refuse to do so.

Like Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla who has seen Cindy up close and personal when he first bailed Casey out of jail, I find that Cindy is a large part of why Casey is in the predicament she is in.

While it is not always the parent’s fault that a child misbehaves as they do, in this case, I believe Cindy and George as well must take responsibility for letting their daughter run amuck over their lives. They knew about Casey’s lying and bad behavior throughout the years, yet they did nothing to stop it. They didn’t seek professional help or set serious boundaries for their daughter when they clearly knew something was wrong. Their letting her get away with her lying and stealing from them and others, not graduating from high school, lying about being in college, not even knowing she was out of a job, not even knowing Casey was pregnant and Cindy telling her own brother who asked about Casey’s growing abdomen that Casey was a “virgin: is unconscionable!!!!!!

*SNIPPED*

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Thanks see me....good article

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #333 on: December 18, 2009, 09:10:36 AM »

New pot's brewin' !
Thanks, Sea, I need a transfusion this morning!
No Im sorry we have not ever seen any videos between Crazy Casey and Bozo, its completely illegal to have those videos released while the trial is ongoing. I guess FL is different because from what I understood lawyer client visits are not supposed to be recorded, as they are apart of your civil rights in order to receive a fair trial...This case gets under my skin, thank god for my morning toke!! hehe.. Time for COFFEE!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: December 18, 2009, 09:12:02 AM »

There was certainly a blitz of rulings against Baez the last couple of days.  I would like to see Cindy's face when she heard the news.  No, I take that back.  I never want to see her face.

Ditto on not wanting to see her face ever again

I take that back......I DO want to see her face when Linda Drane-Burdick rips her to smithereens.....oh yes, I look forward to the day

Oh yes!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: December 18, 2009, 09:13:21 AM »

I watched the Melanie Mcguire trial ending on Youtube today as mentioned by another monkey. Hmmm it was oddly satisfying and I could clearly imagine what it's going to be like watching this reaction from Casey!!

Hi BOO!  I am going to watch it...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: December 18, 2009, 09:15:38 AM »

There was certainly a blitz of rulings against Baez the last couple of days.  I would like to see Cindy's face when she heard the news.  No, I take that back.  I never want to see her face.

Ditto on not wanting to see her face ever again

I take that back......I DO want to see her face when Linda Drane-Burdick rips her to smithereens.....oh yes, I look forward to the day

Yeah, OK.  I can't wait to see her face when she is blasted to little bitty pieces by LD-B.  I will take great pleasure in seeing it and while I am not especially proud of it, well, that's the way it is.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
I heard somewhere that orlando east(CINDYS ALIAS) she asking asking people to write letters to help casey.

I'll be glad to do that when hell freezes over and pigs fly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: December 18, 2009, 09:19:28 AM »

Thanks tupelo....very telling....stalking,  battery, theft...oh yes a very upstanding member of society!!  Let's not forget the 5 or 6 time she has been baker acted....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: December 18, 2009, 09:21:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/18/ap/government/main5993726.shtml
Dec. 18, 2009
Report: Death Sentences Decline; Death Rows Shrink

Good Morning trim!!  Thanks...interesting article.

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #339 on: December 18, 2009, 09:22:11 AM »

Morning sweet monkeys. 

Did the judge ever view the video ? or did he base his decision on the motion alone....

I was under the impression he had but I'm not sure.

I don't think attorney/client videos will be seen by the public, nor should they.

Now, perhaps if there was a video without sound that showed Baez and Casey being inappropriate ... that IMO is not part of attorney/client privilege. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.