April 26, 2024, 11:46:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 380924 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: December 18, 2009, 09:23:29 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/12/17/videotaping_motion_denied_in_casey_case.html
 Casey Anthony Visits Will Continue To Be Taped
Friday, December 18, 2009 6:28:07 AM

ORLANDO -- The judge in Casey Anthony's murder case will allow the Orange County Jail to continue videotaping visits with her attorneys.

Anthony's lawyers filed a motion to prohibit the procedure, but Judge Stan Strickland said he'll allow their release, but not before he signs off on it.

He said state law favors public access.

Strickland also said he'll prohibit their release if he believes it will be prejudicial to her case.

In his ruling, the judge said any delay in the release of any recordings would be minimal, and the defendant's right to counsel and access to the courts would be protected.

Again, thanks trim.  Ok Anthony's...now your chance......go see your murdering daughter.....the judge is even willing to screen the vidoes....let's see what you have to say now!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: December 18, 2009, 09:27:00 AM »

Morning sweet monkeys. 

Hmm, could Strickland be talking about the video in which Casey learn the remains were found. Keep in mind the UNIDENTIFED remains at that point.

JMO I think the video JS is referring to is the one where she had the hissy fit......no video of her reaction to the finding of the remains being found or any attorney visits have been released...so this is the only one I can think of.  Where she showed her anger!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: December 18, 2009, 09:27:04 AM »

Does anyone know if the state (Linda Burdick} ever got a copy of Georges testimony
before the grand jury. I know they applied but I never heard a result.
Also does this mean that if CA & GA go to see CA that the judge will watch the
the tapes first. No big deal, they won't go to see her anyway.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #343 on: December 18, 2009, 09:30:40 AM »

Thanks tupelo....very telling....stalking,  battery, theft...oh yes a very upstanding member of society!!  Let's not forget the 5 or 6 time she has been baker acted....

The defense attys would have to be complete and total morons to call this nut to the stand ... wait, what am I saying? We are talking about Jose Baez here.

The defense calls Joy Wray to the stand, your honor.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: December 18, 2009, 09:32:38 AM »

Morning sweet monkeys. 

Hmm, could Strickland be talking about the video in which Casey learn the remains were found. Keep in mind the UNIDENTIFED remains at that point.

JMO I think the video JS is referring to is the one where she had the hissy fit......no video of her reaction to the finding of the remains being found or any attorney visits have been released...so this is the only one I can think of.  Where she showed her anger!!

I don't think it matters one way or the other. Her goose is cooked without the jail visit videos.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #345 on: December 18, 2009, 09:37:42 AM »

I watched the Melanie Mcguire trial ending on Youtube today as mentioned by another monkey. Hmmm it was oddly satisfying and I could clearly imagine what it's going to be like watching this reaction from Casey!!

Hi BOO!  I am going to watch it...
Mcguire has eyes of evil, and she stares right through you, Casey's eyes the last time they were in court reminded me of Mcguire's eyes, very chilling.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #346 on: December 18, 2009, 09:38:17 AM »

Im so livid right about now. Im rereading Anthony Lazzaro's initial interview with LE, and hes describing how Casey was a good beer drinker, and that she only really got tipsy once...but what boils my blood was his comment, "yea shes, shes a happy girl, i mean the entire time she's been here, shes been real happy" GRRRR......There is no way in hell she is getting away with this. Seriously!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: December 18, 2009, 09:38:43 AM »

Does anyone know if the state (Linda Burdick} ever got a copy of Georges testimony
before the grand jury. I know they applied but I never heard a result.
Also does this mean that if CA & GA go to see CA that the judge will watch the
the tapes first. No big deal, they won't go to see her anyway.

I'm not sure but I wonder ... if his tesimony during Casey's trial conflicts with his GJ testimony does that mean he can be charged with perjury?

O/T So many monkeys to choose from now and so little time.

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #348 on: December 18, 2009, 09:45:32 AM »

Morning sweet monkeys. 

I don't think it matters one way or the other. Her goose is cooked without the jail visit videos.

YUP  

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: December 18, 2009, 09:48:39 AM »

Yummy cooked goose.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: December 18, 2009, 09:49:12 AM »

Morning sweet monkeys. 

I agree good....she is going to spend the rest of her life in prison (I don't think she will get the DP, as much as I would love for her to)...I can't think of a more deserving person for the DP.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: December 18, 2009, 09:50:33 AM »

I watched the Melanie Mcguire trial ending on Youtube today as mentioned by another monkey. Hmmm it was oddly satisfying and I could clearly imagine what it's going to be like watching this reaction from Casey!!

Hi BOO!  I am going to watch it...
Mcguire has eyes of evil, and she stares right through you, Casey's eyes the last time they were in court reminded me of Mcguire's eyes, very chilling.

I am going to make sure I watch it during the day and not at night.  trim...will you post that picture of the evil one at the trial...with JB next to her?  That is IMO the face of EVIL!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: December 18, 2009, 09:55:34 AM »

Same evil look that goes right through you 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #353 on: December 18, 2009, 10:09:25 AM »

Good morning monkeys!! The free time iv had this week, iv spent on SM and i am so grateful that all of you are still deeply devoted to seek justice for our angel Caylee Marie. Now Iv been reading the posts about your confusion of the ruling strickland made. Although I am a law student, im only a law student in CA so this may not apply to FL. From what I recall the "reaction to the remains" tape has been sealed and will never be seen by us, ever. It was in violation of Casey's rights, because she was in a medical facility of the jail. Much like the lawyer, client confidentiality. This is why they are saying that the lawyer visits are not going to be released until after the trial ends, as to not taint the jury pool. Its too bad, i would give up smoking for life to watch that "reactions to the remains" video! I hope this has cleared up some of your Q's. JMO

Thanks....that makes sense....unfortunately Monkey Devil!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #354 on: December 18, 2009, 10:13:05 AM »

YUP  

Monkey Devil!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: December 18, 2009, 10:29:16 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: December 18, 2009, 10:30:51 AM »

And just look at the reaction of Baez and Lyons, they know they can't control this woman. And imagine Casey's wrath after the hearing 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: December 18, 2009, 10:39:43 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony’s Body Language on the Today Show Indicates They Are Feigning Denial and Know Daughter Casey is Guilty

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Even through Cindy and George Anthony’s words on The Today Show say that they believe their daughter Casey is innocent, their body language clearly says something different. Their body language says they know their daughter is guilty of killing their granddaughter Caylee. The shoulder shrugs, hunched shoulders, bowed head, head jerks, vocal choking. uhms, pained facial expressions, lip pursing, Cindy’s closed eyes when speaking, and George’s constantly looking down, are just a few of the “tells” which say they are not telling the truth about what they really think of their daughter and her role in the murder of their granddaughter.

CINDY AND GEORGE MUST CLAIM SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALLOWING CASEY’S BAD BEHAVIOR IN THE PAST

I have always found Cindy Anthony’s yelling, belligerence, anger, rudeness, obnoxious and inappropriate gum chewing, manipulation, and hostility extremely offensive. While my dear friend Nancy Grace, who’s show on which I regularly appear on Headline News cuts Cindy a lot of slack just because she is a parent and is defending her daughter, I refuse to do so.

Like Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla who has seen Cindy up close and personal when he first bailed Casey out of jail, I find that Cindy is a large part of why Casey is in the predicament she is in.

While it is not always the parent’s fault that a child misbehaves as they do, in this case, I believe Cindy and George as well must take responsibility for letting their daughter run amuck over their lives. They knew about Casey’s lying and bad behavior throughout the years, yet they did nothing to stop it. They didn’t seek professional help or set serious boundaries for their daughter when they clearly knew something was wrong. Their letting her get away with her lying and stealing from them and others, not graduating from high school, lying about being in college, not even knowing she was out of a job, not even knowing Casey was pregnant and Cindy telling her own brother who asked about Casey’s growing abdomen that Casey was a “virgin: is unconscionable!!!!!!

*SNIPPED*

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

This is good commentary.  Thanks!  I've often wondered myself, what really went on behind closed doors while Lee & Casey were growing up.  Too lenient or too strict?  Mind games?  Guilt trips?  Control freak dynamics?  Whose control would win most of the time?      Sad family relationships, IMO.   Baby Caylee paid the price.  Just tragic.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: December 18, 2009, 10:40:57 AM »

And just look at the reaction of Baez and Lyons, they know they can't control this woman. And imagine Casey's wrath after the hearing 

I know.
Personally this photo sealed it for me.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: December 18, 2009, 10:49:59 AM »

trim Thank you......this is the face of evil....this is the face of a murderer.....JB looks pizzed, AL looks like she is giving her a warning....and KC looks like she is going to explode......the trial is going to be EXPLOSIVE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.