March 28, 2024, 11:44:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 379466 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: December 18, 2009, 10:52:33 AM »

And just look at the reaction of Baez and Lyons, they know they can't control this woman. And imagine Casey's wrath after the hearing 

I know.
Personally this photo sealed it for me.

she was so cocky in this picture...strutting herself in with her boobs pushed out...she isn't strutting now!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: December 18, 2009, 10:52:35 AM »

Good grief -    She's a loose cannon.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #362 on: December 18, 2009, 10:54:04 AM »

And just look at the reaction of Baez and Lyons, they know they can't control this woman. And imagine Casey's wrath after the hearing 

I know.

I agree, and she looks higher than a darn kite 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #363 on: December 18, 2009, 10:54:43 AM »

I wish KC would explode. Go poof. 

It is interesting though that from what I recall she didn't have much reaction to the expert talk about decomp, bugs, etc. Just stared.

I still don't understand how she could do what she did and drive around with that little body in her trunk for days. 

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: December 18, 2009, 10:56:36 AM »

She is a loose cannon, and look out if she goes off her medication, though I do think she is probably either off or not on the right meds. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: December 18, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-ruling-20091217,0,6607728.story
UPDATED: Casey Anthony case: Judge says jail can keep recording
Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ruled Thursday that he can't force the jail to stop videotaping Casey Anthony.
December 17, 2009
<snipped>
A judge won't stop Orange County Jail officials from recording visits between Casey Anthony and her attorneys.

However, he does have concerns about content of any videotape that might be released and has seen at least one that would impact Anthony's right to a fair trial, Strickland wrote.

It's unclear which video the judge is referring to in his motion. Several months ago, Strickland did stop the release of a video that showed Anthony's reaction when she learned about her daughter's remains.

Strickland ordered that he must view — behind closed doors — any video of visits with her attorney before it's released to the public.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: December 18, 2009, 11:00:18 AM »

Guess that means G & C are not planning a holiday visit.

will be interesting to see if they go or not

I don't think they went last year ...

Nope. They didn't.

This will make two Christmases in a row that they have not seen her.

They have not visited her since she went back to jail on Oct. 14, 2008.

I think both Casey and G&C like it like that. (Cindy saying she'd love to visit Casey is a crock, IMO.)

Good morning

One thing that I don't get is.....NOBODY visits kc. Not friends, not her brother, not church people, not even the occasional old school pal. Is everybody in Orlando afraid of the media picking on them?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: December 18, 2009, 11:02:26 AM »

mizjay, I think nobody visits her, besides the lawyers, because they are afraid of her, and I don't blame them.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: December 18, 2009, 11:04:25 AM »

I don't think KC has any friends left ... and her family regardless of what they say in interviews knows what she did. I wouldn't want to look at her either.

I remember you, Caylee.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: December 18, 2009, 11:04:34 AM »

Guess that means G & C are not planning a holiday visit.

will be interesting to see if they go or not

I don't think they went last year ...

Nope. They didn't.

This will make two Christmases in a row that they have not seen her.

They have not visited her since she went back to jail on Oct. 14, 2008.

I think both Casey and G&C like it like that. (Cindy saying she'd love to visit Casey is a crock, IMO.)

Good morning

One thing that I don't get is.....NOBODY visits kc. Not friends, not her brother, not church people, not even the occasional old school pal. Is everybody in Orlando afraid of the media picking on them?   

Maybe they're afraid of Casey.  lol
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: December 18, 2009, 11:05:42 AM »

mizjay, I think nobody visits her, besides the lawyers, because they are afraid of her, and I don't blame them.

Agree -- they might be the next to be thrown under the bus

Let's see ...

Zanny
Amy H
Jesse G
Roy K
Who else has been run over by the Anthony bus?

I remember you, Caylee.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #371 on: December 18, 2009, 11:10:11 AM »

Morning Monks!

My analysis of this picture:
Baez sees kc is starting to get angry.  He knew she would and his face says she's not doing what he told her to do (fake cry).  Instead, he sees her "winding up" and this is when he whispers something in her ear (you better not show any emotion unless it's tears, remember what I told you").
AL has kc's arm, not in a comforting hold, but in a controlling hold.  Look at AL's eyes, they say it all.  To me she is saying "you better check the attitude" (she's probably been sternly coached to never ever show anger and AL looks like she wants to slap her to me).
kc is pissed.  big time.  instead of being angry at the SA's statement, she should be ashamed if she did kill Caylee, or distraught to learn for the very first time that her baby's mouth and nose were taped shut and she probably suffered before her death.  She was neither, so isn't that really all we need to know?  She's never expressed any anger towards the invisible nanny she claims kidnapped Caylee and even suggested they all forgive her.  So, the anger is not for the nanny, it's all for the SA.  She's mad because he got it wrong and she didn't use chloroform to sedate her. (IMO)

Just my 2. and OMO, of course.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: December 18, 2009, 11:30:04 AM »

NRCG and GOOdNMAd   probably so, they should be afraid.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: December 18, 2009, 11:56:46 AM »

Yes, and the way that Lyons is holding Casey's arm in that picture, Casey better be afraid, she could snap her arm, just like that  But maybe she isn't afraid of Lyons?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: December 18, 2009, 11:57:06 AM »

I know.

she was so cocky in this picture...strutting herself in with her boobs pushed out...she isn't strutting now!! Monkey Devil!

Yea really cocky, including wearing the hoodie she bought at Targe' with Amy's check!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: December 18, 2009, 12:02:15 PM »

I don't think KC has any friends left ... and her family regardless of what they say in interviews knows what she did. I wouldn't want to look at her either.

goodn, I agree. Who in their right mind would want to visit her....everyone she or the A's touch get a curse on their life.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: December 18, 2009, 12:03:38 PM »

Morning Monks!

My analysis of this picture:
Baez sees kc is starting to get angry.  He knew she would and his face says she's not doing what he told her to do (fake cry).  Instead, he sees her "winding up" and this is when he whispers something in her ear (you better not show any emotion unless it's tears, remember what I told you").
AL has kc's arm, not in a comforting hold, but in a controlling hold.  Look at AL's eyes, they say it all.  To me she is saying "you better check the attitude" (she's probably been sternly coached to never ever show anger and AL looks like she wants to slap her to me).
kc is pissed.  big time.  instead of being angry at the SA's statement, she should be ashamed if she did kill Caylee, or distraught to learn for the very first time that her baby's mouth and nose were taped shut and she probably suffered before her death.  She was neither, so isn't that really all we need to know?  She's never expressed any anger towards the invisible nanny she claims kidnapped Caylee and even suggested they all forgive her.  So, the anger is not for the nanny, it's all for the SA.  She's mad because he got it wrong and she didn't use chloroform to sedate her. (IMO)

Just my 2. and OMO, of course.

Those 2 cents are worth a million in my book....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: December 18, 2009, 12:04:49 PM »

Yes, and the way that Lyons is holding Casey's arm in that picture, Casey better be afraid, she could snap her arm, just like that  But maybe she isn't afraid of Lyons?

I am more than positive, much to Bozo's dismay, that Casey is beginning to harbor negative feelings against Lyons as she does her mother.   This murdering ho ho ho does not like not being in control, much less told what to do nor when anyone does not serve her purpose.   Funny, she was laughing, smiling & exchanging comments with Lyons exhibiting a "tude" regarding her mother being given tissues (smirk very visible) but it seems to have been made clear to Casey that no one "in her corner" can stop the truth and/or justice prevailing.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: December 18, 2009, 12:18:51 PM »

I am more than positive, much to Bozo's dismay, that Casey is beginning to harbor negative feelings against Lyons as she does her mother.   This murdering ho ho ho does not like not being in control, much less told what to do nor when anyone does not serve her purpose.   Funny, she was laughing, smiling & exchanging comments with Lyons exhibiting a "tude" regarding her mother being given tissues (smirk very visible) but it seems to have been made clear to Casey that no one "in her corner" can stop the truth and/or justice prevailing.

A little arm chair analyzing here but it seems that kc only tolerates females if they are not superior to her or she feels that she's way cuter,smarter or in control of the situation.
With men, including Baez, she thinks that her feminine wiles are the key to getting what she wants, and it used to kinda work that way. Now that he's been censured for inappropriate contact and the need to keep her rage in check and the addition of Lyons, things are starting to fall apart for her.
I wonder that the whole thing in her mind isn't even about Caylee's murder but the trials are all about her, doesn't even matter why she's there. She's the center stage act and should be treated as such. ?????
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #379 on: December 18, 2009, 12:20:45 PM »

Thanks tupelo....very telling....stalking,  battery, theft...oh yes a very upstanding member of society!!  Let's not forget the 5 or 6 time she has been baker acted....

The defense attys would have to be complete and total morons to call this nut to the stand ... wait, what am I saying? We are talking about Jose Baez here.

The defense calls Joy Wray to the stand, your honor.

Hi my friends!  I am so confused when it comes to Joy.  I know the whole story of her granddauther being 'friends" with Casey at first and Joy stalked them, going through there trash, as she also stood at Blanchard Park with a pro-Caylee sign, etc........  For some reason, I thought they all  turned against each other?  She is a Defense Witness?????  I knew she was a wacko and  Thanks for the rap sheet.  I do have ONE BIG question!  Why the heck does she have ANY custody of A CHILD??????

Well It just shows another reason of what a Bozo attorney he really is!  I didn't even think the A$$holes had anything to do with her, so what the heck does she "know"?  She is just another act in this circus and has inserted herself on top of it....  However,  she will probably help out in the correct verdict, along with EVERYTHING else!    GUILTY! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.